OOC Sinegard Academy for the Wayward

Ok. I think I have my character. (I will post a description and photos here as y’all have done with others) They will be introduced to Angela outside the dorms following her introduction to / waiting for M’kael.

Character inspiration/ a young Jack Black

Pic
https://cdna.artstation.com/p/asset...e/guillermo-redondo-tieflinhd2.jpg?1669284080

John Marshall Van Keller / Tiefling Bard / College of Glamour
Ex Military brat / Orphaned / Bastard son of a crossroads demon
Old School Rocker / Metal Head /
Age 25
Size Small / 3.5 ft tall
45lbs

Full Character info in pics.. some of this info will not be relevant to our story telling, but so that folks know where I’m getting my insp. from.

Attachments

• IMG_2991.jpeg
    IMG_2991.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2992.png
    IMG_2992.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2993.png
    IMG_2993.png
    371.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2994.png
    IMG_2994.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2995.png
    IMG_2995.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Weeping angel... did you want Angela to see Ravyn in the lobby?

Thillherbryson, i was hoping Dairie would heal the dwarf...

I'll have Ravyn Notice Angela.

Ravyn's list if deal is accepted,

@12 White Candles made of Parafin - no animal matter can be used

@ 5 Black Candles made from the Holocaust ashes of a funeral Pyre. the more gruesome and horrific the burning the better (Ie a Family burned alive for being suspected of being Plague bearers would be far better than an old man dying in his sleep - surrounded by loved ones - and being cremated)

@9 Hemlock flowers, fresh and living. (Ready for transplanting. Neither Torn or cut)

@4 Pounds of salt blessed by a Human Priest.

@22 Pounds of Grave Dirt, obtained with permission. Cannot be taken. Must be Given.

@16 Ounces (1 Large Vial) of Holy Water of any Positive Aligned Deity, Must be Given.

@6 Papyrus sheets - Virgin. Never used for anything.

@3 Lily of the Valley, fresh and living. (Ready for transplanting. Neither Torn or cut)

@Dried Callus of a harfoot halfling's foot. Age of the halfling must be 100 years.

@Hand of Glory, the hand must come from a male sex offender. The wax must be made with the sex offenders semen. Each finger must have violated a different victim (male or female)

@The Horn of a Alicorn (life status of Unicorn not specified)

@feather from an Angel's wing.

@A single coin stolen from an Ancient Red Dragon's Horde. (Dragon must still be alive)

@first Sexual Emission of a male Virgin (Minotaur, Dwarf, Incubus preferred x3 value)

@hair from a shapeshifter (Werewolf, Werefox, etc) (Whole pelt would be preferred - but dangerous)

@venom from a Gorgon's snake

@A Gold Dagger - used to slay Ninetailed fox.

@A Silver blade (Any kind Dagger, sword, Kopesh, etc) Never used to inflict harm or cut flesh

@A Vampires Fang

@A Zombies Heart

@A cat's nineth Life. (Usually captured in a Jade gem or a vial)

@A Saint's Shield

@an Oracles Eye.

@The Intact Skull of a Defeated Lyche.

@chalk used to traverse a labyrinth

@1 Tear from a Mermaid.

@1 Tear from a Virgin

@1 Drop of Vampires Blood

@the devil's Coin. - Legendary. Mythical. The Bearer can get a single one-way trip to (or from) Hell.

@A Pair of Pirates Knuckle Bones. (These are going to be tricky to get.) A pirate has to commit Mutiny. Win. Get over thrown during another mutiny. His dominant (lucky) hand gets cut off. The knuckle bones are turned into dice. Cured in the Pirates Boiling Blood. And Cooled in his Heart. The Diced are then rolled. Either Snake eyes or Double 6 must be rolled first. The opposite is rolled second. They are now imbued with dark magic.

The list she hands over has to be a joke, or a riddle. Some of the items are simple and easy to get. Others items are foolhardy and/or reckless to get.

All,
I figured everyone wanted to be on the second floor. If not I can edit.
Thanks

@milkmaiden38 , just wondering with respect to your world building, how we wanted to handle Vans late enrolment? I’m thinking he would be focussed on more bardic / arts type studies. (I.E….. Bardic Theory, Illusion Painting, Prismatic Performance, etc…) but being a bit older he might be further along and be more independent study? Perhaps reporting to a sponsor of his own? If he would even need a sponsor? And do you think he would have been assigned a room? Or would he just post up in his van. (Probably his preference anyway)?

i have no specific plans for the school. Van is not very late to the start of classes (only a few days in). If you wish to live in the dorms... great! If not, you can live in town. Your call.
Pick any study area you wish. EXCEPT SEX ED!! (just joking...) ;)

No I live in the rocky mountains so i'm good. but i don't know where anyone else is located and i have family on the east coast. So if anyone is living in storm area's stay safe. stay healthy.

Absolutely, I’m from the Deep South near Nawlins originally so I remember what that’s like. 🫣 Hope all are safe. Living in the UK now so we don’t get much in the way of extreme weather…just rains all the time.

I was in b'ham 'Bama when 'Trina hit
I feel ya on that one. I was in Gulfport MS, well… that’s where my house was, I was a little further north when it actually hit land. Coast guard came by and said stop sandbagging the house because it wasn’t gonna help. They were right. Lost everything but the truck. 🙄

Weeping Angel,
Can you write a post from the professor... explaining what he thinks is going on?

FYI, the ward around the school is still strong. However Angela was able to walk through it because she is basically a "good" vampire.

As for all the evil characters in the school... I can't really explain that, but as you can see from the sea hag... there are ways around the ward. (demon summoning... being a lich, etc)

Weeping Angel,
Can you write a post from the professor... explaining what he thinks is going on?

FYI, the ward around the school is still strong. However Angela was able to walk through it because she is basically a "good" vampire.

As for all the evil characters in the school... I can't really explain that, but as you can see from the sea hag... there are ways around the ward. (demon summoning... being a lich, etc)
Will do

Thanks for filling in the details.
Gem and Angus will try to help the professor.
If Angela was supposed to see the Crystalthorn outside the office. I can edit.

Back