Now That's What I Call Literotica 2023 (Lit Mixtape)

I've added some suggestions to the first post as a summary, but for some reason my browser isn't showing YouTube previews. If your choices aren't there, it's not because I've slighted or forgotten you, I just cant see some of the entries at the moment.

Last edited:
Oh I totally forgot about this one ...

Anal ~ Garfunkel and Oates / The Loophole

this is the winner hands down!

Does Lit have a tantric category? Because if so, I'll nominate "Waiting For The Ghost Train" by Madness. You know the one, "Waiting for the train that never comes..."

And just to show that the 80s weren't always so amazing, another candidate for Interracial:

Was going to submit to How To but given the graphic video ...

Illustrated ~ Frankie Goes to Hollywood / Relax

Another for ...

Gay Make ~ Patrick Juvet / I Love America (Subtle? Sure, but a celebration of disco and acceptance? Come on, a gay anthem if there ever was one.)

I thought of "Smalltown Boy" by Bronski Beat for Gay Male, but while it's definitely about being gay, it's too dark to be a celebration of the category, I think (speaking as an outsider).

Anal or LW. AC/DC - Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap. "For a fee, I'm happy to be -
Your back door man, woo!"

I've added some suggestions to the first post as a summary, but for some reason my browser isn't showing YouTube previews. If your choices aren't there, it's not because I've slighted or forgotten you, I just cant see some of the entries at the moment.
It could be a copyright thing. Quite often videos from the US or other parts of the world can't be watched in Europe.

I'll go back in a bit and add the song names and bands. Off the top of my head, ones that you haven't added:
- Lesbian Sex: I Kissed A Girl, by Katy Perry
- Novels & Novellas: Jungleland, by Bruce Springsteen
- Interracial: China Girl, by David Bowie; Japanese Boy, by Aneka

ETA:
- Non-English: Lady Marmalade, by Labelle
- Loving Wives: Left In The Dark, by Meatloaf
- Group Sex: Don't You Forget About Me, by the Simple Minds

Last edited:
For "Loving Wives" category - Angel In Your Arms by HOT

Last edited:
First post list updated again with third page choices (and @StillStunned 's list of omissions, thanks)

(EDIT: Still need to do another thorough sweep as sure I'm still missing a few)

Last edited:
Masturbation.
I lose self control when I hear this one and want to start touching myself. Maybe this one could be mind control also. Its hypnotic

Back