Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my....these are so so amazing. Just when I kept the box of tissues on the side. :devil:
Would love a video with the boobs coming out of This top..

Well Happy Friday.

For this morning's round of celebratory cubical pictures.....

For you guys who like subtlety

and wow, touching myself, in a less pervy way. (also shows my oh so pretty chipped nail polish)

and for those who like less subtle and move pervy

https://i.imgur.com/tkJy7G4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lwQBpOMm.jpg

Very hot!

That has to be work getting those things back in your shirt...or do you just leave them out? Lol

I’ll put a request out..could we see something squeezed in between your boobs? Maybe something long and cylindrical?

I am an expert at the fast titty flash. and I will put that next on the list

Straight in no messing with my request. Hands and knees, double dildo’d, or dildo and plug.

well damn that is a tough cubicle shot. takes a bit of prep, I don't know, that might be a home shot

First off... Beautiful pictures.
Second... I undertsand if you say fuck it to my request.
Third... Bare ass, cheeks spread, showing everything?

thank you, and maybe. kind of a vulgar shot, isn't it (not one I haven't done before, of course)

What sexy pair of panties do you have on today?? Describe if you cant show?? Please

black. boring, mom panties and actually you will get to see with the first request, sort of.

ok, the first fuck it friday request granted, was from PM

and was bare ass and middle finger flash

As I am taking this, all I can think is "oh, feels like highschool". Come on, I can't be the only one who had a ton of mooning middle finger pictures out there. My panties were sexier back then, of course.

Anyway this request also grants the request on what panties and I wearing today

I would love to see you sucking on a finger (or two) that had been in your lovely wet pussy...

Woot woot..

I waited here in the office long enough.. Thanks for showing Justa.. Have a good weekend

I would love to see you sucking on a finger (or two) that had been in your lovely wet pussy...

I will see what i can do

I waited here in the office long enough.. Thanks for showing Justa.. Have a good weekend

You are welcome

Oh my....these are so so amazing. Just when I kept the box of tissues on the side. :devil:
Would love a video with the boobs coming out of This top..

thank you. added to the list.

Oh I have a request, but it entails you being here with my to fulfill it. :devil:

I don't know how to get up over there

Request? Pink is my favorite color.
hum, no pink panties in my desk, but I will see if i can come up with something

ok, next request. something between. I do have a handy screwdriver

come on, what did you think would happen. I could have made that little tip of the handle disappear if I decided to

and the next request.

I know some of you aren't going to like it. Keep your bitching, whining, complaining, etc to yourself. I don't walk around picking apart your bad habits, and bad habits, I have many bad habits, but I have learned that many people actually have all sort of fetishes including some of my bad habits.

so from the pm request

Just head north till you see cows and cheeseheads..;) I’ll be waiting :rose:

lol, sounds like over up there is even more boring than redneck florida

I know what tip I’d like you to make disappear :devil::D

hehe.

Lol! And...it’s gone! That’s a decent find around the cubicle. I’d like to put something in there and see if t disappears.

That is front an center in my cubical. I work with a lot of hardware. and yes they make many things disappear

and last request for a few, got to get some shit done, and people have been coming by my cube all day for the dumbest shit.

Seriously, I have had "how do I change my camera on my phone" (like standard to selfie). "How do I shut down my phone?". "This program did something strange yesterday, no screen shots, and I can't show you because it has been fine since." "My phone wants me to change my lock code, what should i use?" FYI I do work in the IT department, but I do not work on the helpdesk. this is the unhelpful desk damn it.

anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g705dj3d759yz3e/V_20180817_1433312.mp4?dl=0

ok, so friday cube boob shot

anyone have any requests, I might be in a granting mood (or I might say fuck it) you never know.

ok, the first fuck it friday request granted, was from PM

and was bare ass and middle finger flash

As I am taking this, all I can think is "oh, feels like highschool". Come on, I can't be the only one who had a ton of mooning middle finger pictures out there. My panties were sexier back then, of course.

Anyway this request also grants the request on what panties and I wearing today

ok, next request. something between. I do have a handy screwdriver

come on, what did you think would happen. I could have made that little tip of the handle disappear if I decided to

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

and last request for a few, got to get some shit done, and people have been coming by my cube all day for the dumbest shit.

Seriously, I have had "how do I change my camera on my phone" (like standard to selfie). "How do I shut down my phone?". "This program did something strange yesterday, no screen shots, and I can't show you because it has been fine since." "My phone wants me to change my lock code, what should i use?" FYI I do work in the IT department, but I do not work on the helpdesk. this is the unhelpful desk damn it.

anyway.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g705dj3d759yz3e/V_20180817_1433312.mp4?dl=0

You always bring a smile to my face and blood rushing to where my other head is!!! :devil::devil::devil:

I think they are coming for very different reasons with stupid questions, you know? :D

I think I am surrounded by a bunch of idiots today. That is the reason

Hot DAMN! :devil::devil:

thank you

I like them all, thank you!! :devil:
you arewelcome

thank you

You always bring a smile to my face and blood rushing to where my other head is!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Also glad to bring a smile and an erection.

Boring??? You clearly have never gone cow tipping at night girl. :rolleyes: You don’t know what fun is until you’ve tried that! ;)

lol. I assume that generally includes a lot of beer

Well Happy Friday.

For this morning's round of celebratory cubical pictures.....

For you guys who like subtlety

and wow, touching myself, in a less pervy way. (also shows my oh so pretty chipped nail polish)

and for those who like less subtle and move pervy

https://i.imgur.com/tkJy7G4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lwQBpOMm.jpg

OMG you are such a distraction at work. That top leaves NOTHING to the imagination and just fuels my fantasy for office sex with you! And the pervy ones? Well you can't help being wet on a Friday right?? Wine Thirty is 7:45??

Wow. You are amazingly beautiful and sexy. Think you might need to change your name to JustaVolumptousGoddess after this thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back