Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well here are a couple thong pics.

hey justa you are a little later than usual today. Sorry was taking pictures of my ass

Happy Thursday. (or what I like to call Friday Eve)

My goodness, your ass is just as magnificent as your boobs. That tush is so perfectly shaped and it would be wonderful to squeeze it, spank it and push against it. You have an incredibly body. More butt pics, pretty please

Good to know... and I could spend the whole day there... at least until sensitivity overload ;):devil:

Just give me a little break if that happens. I will be ready to go again in a few.

Hmmm, using telepathy now... 🤪 I can tell they're off now 🤞

They were not. Half the fun of thong Thursday is pulling them tight and letting them rub as you walk, shift in your seat, go about your day.

with such a lovely ass, who's got time to notice a thong?

Thank you, but my thong is cute, damn it.

Thursday, Friday, for all it matters it's Monday morning.
That ass is always a welcome sight, and what a magnificent sight it is.

Thank you. That was the last of my ass pictures today though. I went more crude

Took the words right outta my mouth:cool:

Thank you

What a sweet ass it is.

Thank you

Wow such a gorgeous body and such sweet pictures i wanted to comment on them all but wow isnt enough

That you. Wow. Daaaamnn. Works too.

Now your hair is making me horny!:cattail:

Want to play with it, I love when people do. You can pull it too.

My goodness, your ass is just as magnificent as your boobs. That tush is so perfectly shaped and it would be wonderful to squeeze it, spank it and push against it. You have an incredibly body. More butt pics, pretty please

Thank you. And ok I will take more tomorrow, again i went more crude today.

Love the dull black g string getting that color change and getting wet ::p: and love the ass pic :heart:

Wow you have raised the heat up on this thread for several days left me all aroused and needing liguids:nana: Love it!

Wet

Soo how did it feel to finish your work day in your cubicle with wet panties???

Duly noted... I know I'd be in heaven down there anyways ;)

I don't think anyone has ever compared my workplace to heaven before

Love the dull black g string getting that color change and getting wet ::p: and love the ass pic :heart:

Wow you have raised the heat up on this thread for several days left me all aroused and needing liguids:nana: Love it!

thank you. hope you found the liquids you needed. I recommend wine.

I was THIS CLOSE to noticing how cute your thong was in THESE pictures .. but then I got distracted by how magnificent the rest of you looks, and totally lost the thong.

My bad ...

well thank you. Next time make sure to notice my cute attire. would it help if my tits don't photo bomb the shot?

Soo how did it feel to finish your work day in your cubicle with wet panties???

Nice. though surprisingly not that unusual.

You have an amazing body, lovely curves, and eyes that make me want to cum in my pants! I hope your hubby realizes what a lucky sob he is!

Sheer

Almost sheer Justa.. Just a great tease all around..
Justa.. Just a
See what I did there..
LOL

Well Happy Friday.

For this morning's round of celebratory cubical pictures.....

For you guys who like subtlety

and wow, touching myself, in a less pervy way. (also shows my oh so pretty chipped nail polish)

and for those who like less subtle and move pervy

https://i.imgur.com/tkJy7G4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lwQBpOMm.jpg
Mmmmm yummy and those nipples never lie, hello sexy girl you just made my rainy Friday awesome!

I fear I can never write just how amazing your taco is in picture/video wise and how I would enjoy to be face deep in it::p: for a start! :nana:

Not so much the workplace, but between your legs and pleasuring you ... definitely would be close to heaven ;)

Well thank you.

You have an amazing body, lovely curves, and eyes that make me want to cum in my pants! I hope your hubby realizes what a lucky sob he is!

Thank you. And probably not, but he is stuck living with me, so

Almost sheer Justa.. Just a great tease all around..
Justa.. Just a
See what I did there..
LOL

I do see. And thank you. Fun to wear around the office.

Oooo so you did get them wet yesterday.... YUMMO:devil::devil:

Yes I did. They were much more wet by the time I got home.

I am so glad I failed to remove the thong!!!

Damn that is sooooo hot! As are you.

Thank you. And yes, thongs are fun

Well...happy Friday to you gorgeous! Mmmm, less subtle always look so delicious. Making me drool :devil:

Thank you. Yeah, I am not always so good at subtle, but not too bad at less subtle

Mmmmm yummy and those nipples never lie, hello sexy girl you just made my rainy Friday awesome!

I fear I can never write just how amazing your taco is in picture/video wise and how I would enjoy to be face deep in it::p: for a start! :nana:

Thank you. Sunny Friday here. And yeah face deep is always an awesome way to start.

Wow! Just finding this thread. I need some coworkers like you!

Happy Friday, and Hope you don’t mind if I stick around for some more updates.

Welcome. I do like to try to make work fun. And yes please stick around, I don't bite that hard.

Straight in there girl, no messing, wet and creamy.

I do like getting to the point.

in or out of clothes, top or your lovely bottom... fucking hot! and more please! such an erotic journey on your thread.

Thank you. And I am sure I can post something more.

Panties

What sexy pair of panties do you have on today?? Describe if you cant show?? Please

Oh my....these are so so amazing. Just when I kept the box of tissues on the side. :devil:
Would love a video with the boobs coming out of This top..

Well Happy Friday.

For this morning's round of celebratory cubical pictures.....

For you guys who like subtlety

and wow, touching myself, in a less pervy way. (also shows my oh so pretty chipped nail polish)

and for those who like less subtle and move pervy

https://i.imgur.com/tkJy7G4m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lwQBpOMm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back