Newsom Wants A New State Coin And Asks For Suggestions Online

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
And get's wrecked:

Gavin Newsom Asked the Internet to Submit Designs for a New Coin Honoring CA's Innovations, and Hoo Boy..​

By Jennifer Van Laar | 12:45 AM on April 28, 2024

When he's not making ignorantly silly commercials about access to abortion in Alabama, California Gov. Gavin Newsom's favorite hobby is getting ratioed online. Seriously, I'm not sure there's anyone less self-aware than Newsom, or anyone who's more of a glutton for punishment.

So on Thursday Newsom was again roasted online when he announced that California is getting its own $1 coin to honor innovation in the state and asked the internet for submissions. He was already going to invite some choice responses from that simple invitation, then he made it worse by beginning his tweet with, "Calling all members of the Tortured Coin Designers Department," a reference to Taylor Swift's new album, "The Tortured Poets Department.

Gavin Newsom is one of the dumbest SOBs to ever hold public office. He's in effect politically ignorant.

Gavin Newsom is one of the dumbest SOBs to ever hold public office. He's in effect politically ignorant.
So glad there are tons of folks like yourself to keep him far from the bottom of the heap.

Instead of spending hours with your ghost accounts so you can “own the libs”, try having an actual JOB.

And get's wrecked:
200w.gif

The fails are like clockwork. :ROFLMAO:

So glad there are tons of folks like yourself to keep him far from the bottom of the heap.

Instead of spending hours with your ghost accounts so you can “own the libs”, try having an actual JOB.
as opposed to spending hours in line waiting on the next shot!

I think that he probably has more important issues to attend to than a commemorative coin.

Maybe he wants to sell Fool's Gold to his gullible constituents as the real thing.

Now, THAT, would be in character for him...

PS – Does he think the Internet is a person?

An entity just as real and solid as he is?

It would also be in character...

Not fair. Arkansas is a great place with great people. Bill was an aberration.

I think he was expelled, at least that's the local rumor...

What? Are we now trying to stigmatize the insane?

I thought the idea of the Left was to normalize them. Letting them play governor is an excellent place to start!

*chuckle*

I just had a flashback to Mel Brooks as the Governor of Californication...

I do have a job and a business as well, numb nuts.

Rumor has it the Dems want him to possibly run for pres....wouldn't THAT be great? Imagine the entire country being like California !?!?!

Back