News of the Weird, Odd, Unusual

Charlotte, a stingray with no male companion, is pregnant in her mountain aquarium

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|40 minutes ago
A stingray that has lived for years in a North Carolina aquarium without a male companion is pregnant. Charlotte, a rust-colored stingray the size of a serving platter, has spent much of her life gliding around the confines of a storefront aquarium in North Carolina's Appalachian Mountains

Hi, You are difficult to get a message through to. How about clearing my post capabilities on Tan Lines v2..... I had one post that was over the line. Thanks for the review.

" You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "

Virtue signaling with a supernatural twist.

But on this topic...maybe what they should do is stop Salem from profitting on all this dark history and turning it into a joke and glorifying all those people's unjust deaths?

I'm not really joking about that. I'm a lifelong horror fan and I have never, nor will I ever set foot in Salem for the reason I stated. Fuck that place.

I have never understood the desire for some to punish their neighbors for the offenses committed at the dawn of history. Worse they would punish Eve for the crimes committed by Cain.

orange village (ohio) mayor secured some 1,500 'eclipse' glasses for distribution to residents to safely view the spectacle as they sat in the path of total eclipse.

unfortunately, they didn't work... people couldn't see a thing through them! the supplier hasn't yet responded to attempts by the mayor's people to contact them and find out what happened, seeking reimbursement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...1&cvid=3f454890224f4c3b9dccc03146831cc9&ei=53

looks like he was taken for a ride while trying to do something good.
could have been even worse, though: they may have failed to block the damaging rays altogether, leading to 1,500 cases of severe eye damage!

Back