New femdom guy

TheHurtLiker

BDSM Enthusiast
Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself to the community and such. I have two BDSM stories posted so far. Check em out if you enjoy femdom with a deep focus on humiliation. Been enjoying stories on here for years, so I felt it was time to finally give back!

Welcome, and if you want some input on your stories start a thread in the story feedback forum and put a link to the stories.

If your reception to femdom is luke warm in BDSM, try the next one in fetish, its where actual men read.

Welcome to the jungle. Always happy to see another femdom writer. ;)

As Lovecraft said, if you want extensive feedback, you should create a thread for your story/stories in the story feedback forum. For everything else, this is the place.

When I get a chance Ill read them. Love Femdom stories. My fantasy is to be dominated by a mans wife, forced to suck his cock, sissified and used as a sex slave.
Very nice. You'd most likely enjoy the second chapter more than the first because it has a cuckolding element, and there will be much more of it in the next one I post!

Okay, that's just a joke. You know, a joke, right?

But yes, I like writing about female dominants, as opposed to female doormats.

My adoptive Father had a couple of friends that founded a small business; one's last name was Moris the other's first name was Ron; they called their company MoRon Printing. They ran that printshop (somewhere in Colorado) for 30 years and then sold it, and the new owner changed the name. Talk about a moron!

My adoptive Father had a couple of friends that founded a small business; one's last name was Moris the other's first name was Ron; they called their company MoRon Printing. They ran that printshop (somewhere in Colorado) for 30 years and then sold it, and the new owner changed the name. Talk about a moron!
LOL! That's amazing, I love it

If your reception to femdom is luke warm in BDSM, try the next one in fetish, its where actual men read
Wait hold up, was this more of a joke or was it a serious comment about more men reading in fetish? Or do we know?

I write femdom stuff pretty exclusively and I think I've put all my stories in BDSM, then tagged for femdom. Everything I see here says to shoot for fetish instead, actually, and I've been curious to, except for the fact that BDSM seems to have been working all right thus far. Is there a known difference between the demographics of readers in these two categories?

Wait hold up, was this more of a joke or was it a serious comment about more men reading in fetish? Or do we know?

I write femdom stuff pretty exclusively and I think I've put all my stories in BDSM, then tagged for femdom. Everything I see here says to shoot for fetish instead, actually, and I've been curious to, except for the fact that BDSM seems to have been working all right thus far. Is there a known difference between the demographics of readers in these two categories?
I haven't seen much of a difference. I've put femdom in both. Some femdom fetishises the domme or involves other fetishes, some has the domme as a realistic character. That's how I'd split it.

If it's focusing on the 'i am a mere insignificant worm not fit to lick Mistress's boot', or lots of info about orgasm denial or chastity, Fetish may work better; your beating and bondage and scenes between real people should be fine in BDSM. But femdom readers have generally learnt how tags work.

having just tested myself on bdsmtest.org, it turns out I'm 99% submissive and 89% vanilla. I have a few kinks, but I'm a long way from "scene" BDSM. I've no interest in clubs, meeting other kinksers or any of that. I think BDSM often caters to people who want to normalise their kinkiness.

But the biggest reason I don't post in BDSM, is that it doesn't really cover mental power-play which is basically my thing. So my stories tend to go into "mind control".

Last edited:
Another category to try is NC/R, with heavy emphasis on the Reluctance. Had a good reception to femdom stories in there, the reluctant descent of the husband (Alena's Game) versus a more standard femdom tale that went into BDSM (Tell Me What You Want) - they garnered distinct audiences, with some crossover. Power games, TPE, seem to go better in NC/R, I've found.

Another category to try is NC/R, with heavy emphasis on the Reluctance. Had a good reception to femdom stories in there, the reluctant descent of the husband (Alena's Game) versus a more standard femdom tale that went into BDSM (Tell Me What You Want) - they garnered distinct audiences, with some crossover. Power games, TPE, seem to go better in NC/R, I've found.
Alena's Game was fucking great, and yeah, perfect fit for NC/R

I posted my first three chapters in BDSM and had some very weird comments from one or two guys who seemed to not understand the point of D/s relationships or fantasy scenarios whatsoever. Weird older dudes mad that the mistress was being "too cruel and degrading." Very strange. I just posted my fourth chapter in Fetish, and so far haven't gotten any of those comments, but maybe it's just random. Either way, the negative comments are worth a laugh. I've received mostly positivity, so whatever!

Back