Neighbor has been watching me at night

And I just caught him masturbating to me late at night, I was never interested in him before. But now I’m climbing the walls to go across the parking lot and climb on him. What’s he thinking
Turn on your PMs and we can tell you.

And I just caught him masturbating to me late at night, I was never interested in him before. But now I’m climbing the walls to go across the parking lot and climb on him. What’s he thinking
I'm sure it not just him thinking about you

I live across the street from a cemetery. They are quiet neighbors. And neat.
Yep, they don't seem to care if we have a few leaves in the yard. But, they are shitty about watching the house while we're away.

Almost all houses in our city have six foot cedar fences around their back yards. When a hurricane knocked down the fence separating our house from the neighbor behind us, the husband who was an older man, suggested we replace it with a chain-link fence so our dogs could play with each other. I agreed. Later, Lynn told me that she saw his spying on her when she sunbathed out back. So she occasionally let her bikini top all off to give him a thrill. Then she started leaving the curtains open and lights on when dressing in our bedroom. I'm sure that neighbor hated to see us move.

Almost all houses in our city have six foot cedar fences around their back yards. When a hurricane knocked down the fence separating our house from the neighbor behind us, the husband who was an older man, suggested we replace it with a chain-link fence so our dogs could play with each other. I agreed. Later, Lynn told me that she saw his spying on her when she sunbathed out back. So she occasionally let her bikini top all off to give him a thrill. Then she started leaving the curtains open and lights on when dressing in our bedroom. I'm sure that neighbor hated to see us move.
A few years back after several months using a cock pump , I walked out onto my upper deck nude, with glass walls. My neighbor lady was on her deck below sun tanning in a g string and no top.

Privacy gates up front keep the back private , but this time I didn't see her as my now much longer cock was hanging down and as I stretched and rolled my head I saw her smiling up at me.

I couldn't resist, I walked to that edge and said " Good Morning ". She set her book down and said " You look lean and healthy this morning ", Thanks and you look very healthy also ". I then decided to stroke my cock downwards giving her something as a reward and she watched and after a few minutes slipped her g- string off . She was shaved and a landing strip at the top .

Then she said " My husband is out of town for the summer and we have a open marriage, would you like to come over and get better acquainted ? " .

I grabbed my robe and quickly slipped into her yard. Within minutes I was standing over her as her head was slightly declined on the lounge chair and slowly pushing my cock down her throat as I leaned over and with her legs spread wide , enticed her to become wet. We spent most of the day trying every possible position inside on her bed as she recorded it for her husband.

Then she said " That should make him more envious, but if you have another male or female friend or couple who wants to join us, let's become better neighbors " ...

Hmm, we did make a hard core video for her husband at my place with her kneeling and she was giving me deep throat on my bed. He loved it and requested more. Then he sent her a fresh video of himself and 2 women . She loved it .

Does he know you know? It would be soooo much fun to tease and tantalize him, having him think you were none the wiser of his watching - that you were just enjoying yourself. Well, at least it would be for me if I was in your enviable shoes.

Does he know you know? It would be soooo much fun to tease and tantalize him, having him think you were none the wiser of his watching - that you were just enjoying yourself. Well, at least it would be for me if I was in your enviable shoes.
Wish you was my neighbour

Mine does from time to time, he’s married with two children, but I’ve caught him looking through my window with binoculars. He’s taken underwear from my line as well.

If I know he’s watching, and sometimes his wife watches as well, I make sure he sees enough to make him frustrated, but I’d never have anything to do with him. It’s never a good idea to get close with people who live near you.

M.
👩‍🦳 xxxxx
You should publish a story about this experience.

I've received anonymous mystery phone messages describing me masturbating naked in my back yard by the pool.....someone is watching!

Back