Navalny - Death by Putin

Putin attempted murder again

Russian opposition attacked in Lithuania.

Volkov is one of Russia’s most prominent opposition figures and was a close confidant of Navalny, working as the late leader’s chief of staff and as chair of his Anti-Corruption Foundation until 2023.

Navalny spokeswoman Kira Yarmysh earlier said that “someone broke a car window and sprayed teargas in his [Volkov’s] eyes” before hitting him with a hammer.

Asked about the attack, Trump said, “Putin is my hero. I love that little guy. He never makes fun of my diaper.”

The day before he was attacked, Volkov wrote on social media: “Putin killed Navalny. And many others before that”, echoing similar claims made by Navalny’s allies, as well as US president Joe Biden.

Hours before the attack Volkov also told independent Russian news outlet Meduza that he was worried for his safety after Navalny’s death. “The key risk now is that we will all be killed. Why, it’s a pretty obvious thing,” the outlet quoted him as saying.

Putin attempted murder again

Russian opposition attacked in Lithuania.

Asked about the attack, Trump said, “Putin is my hero. I love that little guy. He never makes fun of my diaper.”

US intelligence believes Putin probably didn't order Navalny to be killed, Wall Street Journal reports​

By Reuters
April 27, 20242:57 AM PDTUpdated a day ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...didnt-order-navalny-be-killed-wsj-2024-04-27/

Looks like your hysterical reporting needs a MajorRewrite. Your quote above is a lie as well.:rolleyes:

US intelligence believes Putin probably didn't order Navalny to be killed, Wall Street Journal reports​

By Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...didnt-order-navalny-be-killed-wsj-2024-04-27/

Looks like your hysterical reporting needs a MajorRewrite. Your quote above is a lie as well.:rolleyes:

Comrade RightGuide, I present you with the Red Star for loyalty to mother Russia and its runty autocrat Vladimir Putin.

By Reuters

The critical quote from the article:

It said Washington had not absolved the Russian leader of overall responsibility for Navalny's death however, given the opposition politician had been targeted by Russian authorities for years, jailed on charges the West said were politically motivated, and had been poisoned in 2020 with a nerve agent.

Your idol Putin is a murderer.

The critical quote from the article:

Your idol Putin is a murderer.
Yes Clown, I can read. Yes, Putin is a murderer but he isn't my idol, you ignorant dope. Why do you think it is that the Intel agencies have come out to say what they are now saying after months of you saying "Putin killed Navalny?" Because it's a simple belief and not a solid verifiable fact. I realize that verifiable facts are not what interests you. It's the narrative that counts, right? Now take a friggin' nap.

By Reuters

From your source.

"It said Washington had not absolved the Russian leader of overall responsibility for Navalny's death however,"

So Navalny's death was of a thousand cuts, not a direct order from the guy who gave him the thousand cuts....

From your source.

"It said Washington had not absolved the Russian leader of overall responsibility for Navalny's death however,"

So Navalny's death was of a thousand cuts, not a direct order from the guy who gave him the thousand cuts....
Which is different from the flat statement your side was making, "Putin murdered Navalny."

Which is different from the flat statement your side was making, "Putin murdered Navalny."

Serious question: Do you have a poster of shirtless Putin hanging over your bed?

You admit Putin is a murderer, but say Putin didn’t kill Navalny because Navalny didn’t die immediately after being poisoned or thrown into a Siberian prison. That is a pathetic point of view.

My side wasn't making any statement. If it was, go show me the quote. The thread title is "Death by Putin". Not Putin murdered Navalny.

Serious question: Do you have a poster of shirtless Putin hanging over your bed?

You admit Putin is a murderer, but say Putin didn’t kill Navalny because Navalny didn’t die immediately after being poisoned or thrown into a Siberian prison. That is a pathetic point of view.
Learn how to read. All I posted was that US intelligence is saying they doubt that Putin ordered his death. Did Putin put him in prison? Yes. Did he die while in Russian custody? Yes. Did Putin personally kill him or order him to be killed? We don't know. Was he a political threat to Putin? I doubt it. A simple search produces the following:

Alexei Navalny’s polling numbers have varied over time. According to a survey conducted in February 2021, Navalny had an approval rating of 19%, with 56% of respondents disapproving of him. His approval was highest among young people aged 18-24 at 36%1. In February 2022, 14% of Russians approved of Navalny’s political activity, while the majority viewed it negatively2. Another survey from early 2021 found that 25% of Russians expressed a favorable view of Navalny3. These numbers reflect the complex and changing views of the Russian public towards Navalny’s activities and opposition movement. Would you like to explore more on this topic or perhaps find literature on political activism?

Learn more​

1imrussia.org2statista.com3globalaffairs.org4en.wikipedia.org5time.com6imrussia.org+5 more

The bolded portion of your post quoted is not my point of view.

Back