Navalny - Death by Putin

Suuuure and Epstien killed himself.

I don't like to get involved on this board because it's so obviously toxic and idiotic(on BOTH sides) but I do wish there was a face palm react for this kind of propaganda slurping.

Edit: God I must be very bored today, I just replied on the politics board! Ewwwww:sick::poop:🤮
So you've seen an autopsy report?

How do you know your left-wing media isn't propagandizing you? They did for four years under Trump and still do so today.
Putin is an autocratic dictator that controls the media completely. Comparing it to the West is laughable.

I don't restrict my news to "left-wing media"...And I recognize that Putin is an enemy of the United States and overall of democracy.

How do you know your left-wing media isn't propagandizing you? They did for four years under Trump and still do so today.
“The Western elites were hoping to use Navalny’s death in a Russian prison in their push for World War III with Russia. This must have been a significant blow to the Deep State and Biden regime.”

More horse shit and propaganda from reich guides favourite sauce.

“The Western elites were hoping to use Navalny’s death in a Russian prison in their push for World War III with Russia. This must have been a significant blow to the Deep State and Biden regime.”

:rolleyes:

So did the Ukrainian Intelligence Chief make a false statement? Where did you learn how to spell?

Just to be clear, you believe Russia on the cause of death of Putin’s political prisoner, but you don’t believe the US government or scientists on the moon landings?
The Ukranian Intelligence Chief said it... I've never been to Russia. I do know the US government has lied about nearly everything, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, 2008, the list goes on and on. It don't really matter to me. Seems like liars run the world. https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20240226_06/

sz head of the fda
rg border control
ha attorney general
wat sec of defence
ich edukation sec

trump admin 2.0
Isn't Trump the "granddaddy" of the Vax? I'm surprised so many on the left took it! The MAGA shot! Weird psychology. I didn't take it. I don't trust either side...

You ever read Brezinsky's book The Grand Chessboard?

Navalny... Is he the freedom fighter were led to believe he was? Also lots of CIA links to Navalny. I don't want WW3 with Russia!! Fuck that. We should trade and do business with them! They got plenty fuel and abundant agricultural products. Let's make friends!! https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56181084
Russia seeks to destroy the West and is our adversary. They have abandoned any sense of working with anyone who supports democracy and basic human rights.

Who is going to blame President Biden for the Russian people being unable to secure a hurst for the funeral and why the live stream was cut off halfway through the procession?

Back