Navalny - Death by Putin

^^^someone wants attention. Maybe BB can give you a reach around. 👍

He was seen healthy and vibrant the day before. Don't have time to grab the link as I'm traveling, but will when able.

The documentary is indeed excellent.

This is a very sad day that everybody has been prepared for. He was murdered by being sent to that prison - and possibly murdered directly. No way Putin would let him live.

Good looking guy, why didn't I blow hi
^^^
Wellness check needed at the group home, please.

He was in the West, relatively safe, he went back, foolish.

He risked his life for a cause. He knew it would kill him. It's not foolish - it's called having balls and standing by your words.

Don't worry; we won't bother trying to explain concepts like that to you. 😎

Both the media and the Democrats should take every opportunity to push the Navalny assassination in Republicans' faces in front of cameras and ask, "And how do you like Putin, Russia, and Trump's Russia support now?"

Both the media and the Democrats should take every opportunity to push the Navalny assassination in Republicans' faces in front of cameras and ask, "And how do you like Putin, Russia, and Trump's Russia support now?"
Or send carlson back to ask some real questions.

He was seen healthy and vibrant the day before. Don't have time to grab the link as I'm traveling, but will when able.
Joe Biden is much more civilized than Putin, he tries to kill his opponents by dragging them through the courts.

No Republican supports Putin. You lie.

They like it just fine. They love it. They wish they could do that here.

They like it just fine. They love it. They wish they could do that here.
I'm sure some of them, at least, understand this is a standing on the head for Republicans historically.

Navalny was one of the few remaining courageous Russians that opposed a genuinely evil regime.

I would love for the Russian people to prove me wrong.

😑

Also:

I notice that our resident Putin lovers, "Becky", "Right"guide, etc, haven’t commented on this latest atrocity.

🤔

😑

🤬

Navalny was one of the few remaining courageous Russians that opposed a genuinely evil regime.

I would love for the Russian people to prove me wrong.

😑

Also:

I notice that our resident Putin lovers, "Becky", "Right"guide, etc, haven’t commented on this latest atrocity.

🤔

😑

🤬
Sort of reminds you how many American are shirking preserving democracy and sanity in the United States, I think.

Instead of opposing Putin by supporting Ukraine, the House Republicans are going on a 2 week vacation.

It’s amusing that anyone still says Republicans don’t support Putin.

Back