My Shy Wife Stripped Down for a Nude Bike Ride - How would you have felt about it?

mjonesbucs

Virgin
My wife is a shy and conservative mom of three who has gotten sexier as she has gotten older - a tall, leggy brunette, thin, with big natural breasts. Her looks have never matched her personality - she is the nerd who got hot later in life. When I first met her, I encouraged her to do some amateur modeling and/or to show off a bit more when we would go out, but she never seemed interested.

Last summer, my wife and I were able to get away without the kids for a few days, and we we arrived at our destination, I heard words that I never thought would come out of her mouth, "wouldn't it be fun if we participated in the naked bike ride this evening?" At first, I thought she was joking - she is not a spontaneous or wild person. But a few hours later, we were at a park with thousands of naked people and their bikes. Within a few minutes, my shy and conservative wife who rarely ever shows off was stripped down in her bra and a tiny thong. I have always marveled at how sexy my wife looks when she's in her underwear or nude, and it was a surreal feeling to share her in that way with thousands of other onlookers, the majority who were men, nearby. I had always been turned on by the idea of other men lusting after her, but I had never seen it manifest in reality before, and not surprisingly, it happened almost immediately after we got there. As you can imagine, most of the people at these types of events are on the older and out of shape side, so my wife's physique really stood out, and I could see the many eyes on her. A few minutes later, a group of 8 motorcycle gang type folks came over to us - 6 guys and 2 women - and offered us some of their beer.

They were very friendly and disarming, and after a few drinks, I could tell that my wife was loosening up a bit - at least as much as one can surrounded by throngs of other nude people. I could see the motorcycle guys sneaking glances at my wife as they were talking to me, and one of the ladies with them, who had been chatting my wife up and was already quite tipsy, blurted out" all these guys, and I, want to see those perfect mommy tits, missy. We need to take this bra off." And my wife gave a funny and slightly uncomfortable look but did not resist as the lady pulled down her bra straps. My topless wife looked magnificent - I was both extremely turned on(trying very hard to keep myself from having an erection) and proud in that moment (and throughout the night).

My wife had assumed that no phones were allowed, but within a few minutes and throughout the rest of the naked bike ride, I noticed men snapping photos of her, and at least 10 guys, alone and in groups, asked if they could take photos of her, and with her. She seemed quite uneasy at first, but she let each and everyone take photos, and smiled for every one of them. Several of them tried chatting me up and made all sorts of comments about how lucky I am to be married to such a beautiful lady. Another crazy coincidence that happened that evening - I saw one of my fraternity brothers who I had not run into since college - he had never met my wife. Needless to say, he certainly enjoyed the visit, and has expressed a much greater interest in keeping in touch with me since the bike ride:) I found it unbelievable that my shy and sexy wife was posing for photos with men of all ages with their cocks out, and she even agreed to have her photo taken by a "professional" photographer who was walking around there.

When the bike ride concluded and the drinks continued to flow, the motorcycle guys found their way back over to us, and tried to convince us to join them at a night cap, but my wife had reached her limit and was ready to head home. Over the last few months, I've talked to her about doing another naked bike ride, but as she says, "that box has been checked, and I don't have a desire to do it again." Regardless, I will never forget seeing my wife in that moment, and I will be hoping that it isn't the last time she is up for an experience like that one again!

I would love to hear others' thoughts on how you would feel if your wife were in this situation, and what you would have done if you were me!

My wife is a shy and conservative mom of three who has gotten sexier as she has gotten older - a tall, leggy brunette, thin, with big natural breasts. Her looks have never matched her personality - she is the nerd who got hot later in life. When I first met her, I encouraged her to do some amateur modeling and/or to show off a bit more when we would go out, but she never seemed interested.

Last summer, my wife and I were able to get away without the kids for a few days, and we we arrived at our destination, I heard words that I never thought would come out of her mouth, "wouldn't it be fun if we participated in the naked bike ride this evening?" At first, I thought she was joking - she is not a spontaneous or wild person. But a few hours later, we were at a park with thousands of naked people and their bikes. Within a few minutes, my shy and conservative wife who rarely ever shows off was stripped down in her bra and a tiny thong. I have always marveled at how sexy my wife looks when she's in her underwear or nude, and it was a surreal feeling to share her in that way with thousands of other onlookers, the majority who were men, nearby. I had always been turned on by the idea of other men lusting after her, but I had never seen it manifest in reality before, and not surprisingly, it happened almost immediately after we got there. As you can imagine, most of the people at these types of events are on the older and out of shape side, so my wife's physique really stood out, and I could see the many eyes on her. A few minutes later, a group of 8 motorcycle gang type folks came over to us - 6 guys and 2 women - and offered us some of their beer.

They were very friendly and disarming, and after a few drinks, I could tell that my wife was loosening up a bit - at least as much as one can surrounded by throngs of other nude people. I could see the motorcycle guys sneaking glances at my wife as they were talking to me, and one of the ladies with them, who had been chatting my wife up and was already quite tipsy, blurted out" all these guys, and I, want to see those perfect mommy tits, missy. We need to take this bra off." And my wife gave a funny and slightly uncomfortable look but did not resist as the lady pulled down her bra straps. My topless wife looked magnificent - I was both extremely turned on(trying very hard to keep myself from having an erection) and proud in that moment (and throughout the night).

My wife had assumed that no phones were allowed, but within a few minutes and throughout the rest of the naked bike ride, I noticed men snapping photos of her, and at least 10 guys, alone and in groups, asked if they could take photos of her, and with her. She seemed quite uneasy at first, but she let each and everyone take photos, and smiled for every one of them. Several of them tried chatting me up and made all sorts of comments about how lucky I am to be married to such a beautiful lady. Another crazy coincidence that happened that evening - I saw one of my fraternity brothers who I had not run into since college - he had never met my wife. Needless to say, he certainly enjoyed the visit, and has expressed a much greater interest in keeping in touch with me since the bike ride:) I found it unbelievable that my shy and sexy wife was posing for photos with men of all ages with their cocks out, and she even agreed to have her photo taken by a "professional" photographer who was walking around there.

When the bike ride concluded and the drinks continued to flow, the motorcycle guys found their way back over to us, and tried to convince us to join them at a night cap, but my wife had reached her limit and was ready to head home. Over the last few months, I've talked to her about doing another naked bike ride, but as she says, "that box has been checked, and I don't have a desire to do it again." Regardless, I will never forget seeing my wife in that moment, and I will be hoping that it isn't the last time she is up for an experience like that one again!

I would love to hear others' thoughts on how you would feel if your wife were in this situation, and what you would have done if you were me!
You know what they say. It's always the quiet ones! 😂 I know this from personal experience because my sex drive and dirty mind does not match my shy personality at all! Do y'all ever talk about that night and make up fantasies that lead to hot sex? Contrary to my posts I'm not into group sex irl but not opposed to fantasizing about it to keep sex hot in the bedroom. You could fantasize about what it would have been like if those men fucked her while you joined in .😈 Imagine your shy, innocent wife with a random guys big cock deep in her pussy as she stroked and sucked you .....

I would have enjoyed watching her get all the attention, then taken her home and banged the hell out of her.

You know what they say. It's always the quiet ones! 😂 I know this from personal experience because my sex drive and dirty mind does not match my shy personality at all! Do y'all ever talk about that night and make up fantasies that lead to hot sex? Contrary to my posts I'm not into group sex irl but not opposed to fantasizing about it to keep sex hot in the bedroom. You could fantasize about what it would have been like if those men fucked her while you joined in .😈 Imagine your shy, innocent wife with a random guys big cock deep in her pussy as she stroked and sucked you .....
Imagination is a wonderful free zone to act out your wildest fantasies, and yet stay safe...

What a great story, and it certainly had me getting on edge not knowing how it would end. But I get what she means when she said she checked the box on that one, because my wife did something similar (at least the getting naked unexpectedly part). Here it goes:

When I lived in Wisconsin, I found out through the newspapers there was a "legal" nude beach on a part of the Wisconsin River near Mazomanie. To the locals it was known as Mazo beach. I had always enjoyed sneaking around the house naked when it was warm, and occasionally went for walks with my dog through a park at night stripping down a little bit. I really liked that feeling of the breeze over my naked body. So one day I was able to sneak away and went to this beach.

Nervous as hell, but I found the place and enjoyed a very liberating day of sunning and swimming in the nude amongst like minded men and women. I did this a handful of times over the next several years, enjoying each and every visit. My wife and I were big kayakers and I've always wanted to kayak on the Wisconsin River and it just so happened that there was a kayak rental company just upriver from Mazo beach and they paddled right by the beach. In fact, one day when I was there a group of 4 woman pulled up topless in kayaks and hung around the beach for a while and I struck up a very interesting conversation with one of them (a story for a another day).

So one day, while my wife was on a short trip out of town, I confessed that I had gone to this nude beach after a nice hike at Devil's Lake State Park, a short distance away. She was skeptical at best about the idea of going there. Then I brought up the idea of taking a kayak trip down the river and if she was ok with it we could kayak past Mazo beach or stop on one of the sand bars right by the beach. She finally agreed and a few months later the adventure began. We got to the kayak place and the guy was very clear about the fact that there was a nude beach along the route and to steer clear if we didn't want to be part of it. By that time, my wife said we could stop at the beach and she would be fine taking her top off once we got there. So out we go with a group of about 10 kayaks and by the time we reached the beach we were hot, hungry and thirsty. We pulled up to a sandbar about 40-50 feet from shore and had a good view of the naked bodies scattered on the beach. Once we got out, I stripped right down (I couldn't wait!) and sat on the beach next to my wife while she took off her swimsuit top. I could tell she was nervous as this was her first time, but proud that she decided to show off her lovely breasts and round, pink nipples. We talked a little bit more, and then suddenly I see her lift her button off the ground to slip her bottoms off! This was totally unexpected to me. And guess what? I think I got the fastest erection in my life as I realized what was happening. The only thing I could think of was to put my knees up so they were basically parallel with my big hard cock. My oh my, what a rush. I was amazed and so instantly turned on. I told her what she had just done and she gave me her sexy little smirk! After awhile we went into the water, cooled off and had lunch in the nude. While eating some guy came over to talk about the kayaks (of course) and I really didn't want to look at his cock, but she said "it was huge" and he had some piercing as well. I just couldn't. Anyway, we stayed about 45 minutes, taking it all in before heading back to the water to finish our adventure. I told her later that day she would need to become a vegetarian because she saw so much meat that day. That made her laugh. Regardless, she said that was probably going to be the only time going to a nude beach and that was the last time I was there as well. So definitely a box checked for her.

The only advice I would give you to keep the creative juices flowing is to propose other types of activities that involve nudity in public like a nude beach, or maybe taking a walk on a golf course at night in the nude (I've done that too). You never know when she might surprise you again!

We all want to know how hot the action was when you went home..and does it make her horny if you tell her how hot it was and how it made you feel?

naughty_shygirl you absolutely nailed it! This story had potential to shift the narrative a little more to the naughty side. I'm all for it ending in an all out fantasy gangbang!...is that a box youd both enjoy ticking?....You only live once. Enjoy your life and your lovely wife! Mmmm, there's nothing wrong with allowing your hot, hard working wife and mother to your three children a little spontaneity and attention when the opportunities present themselves. 🍻🔥💍⚔️⚔️⚔️

naughty_shygirl you absolutely nailed it! This story had potential to shift the narrative a little more to the naughty side. I'm all for it ending in an all out fantasy gangbang!...is that a box youd both enjoy ticking?....You only live once. Enjoy your life and your lovely wife! Mmmm, there's nothing wrong with allowing your hot, hard working wife and mother to your three children a little spontaneity and attention when the opportunities present themselves. 🍻🔥💍⚔️⚔️⚔️
Mmm yes. I once saw this video where this innocent looking women was taken by a group of men and I've been turned on by the idea ever since. It started out with her being fucked by this one guy while others watched and stroked and then they joined in. Thinking of shy, conservative women throwing caution to the wind and being fucked like a dirty slut makes it so much hotter .

Mmm yes. I once saw this video where this innocent looking women was taken by a group of men and I've been turned on by the idea ever since. It started out with her being fucked by this one guy while others watched and stroked and then they joined in. Thinking of shy, conservative women throwing caution to the wind and being fucked like a dirty slut makes it so much hotter .
I think every woman possesses these desires...somewhere deep down. For many woman that desire has been snuffed out due to our backwards cultural norms that say women shouldn't be fucked by a group of men, should be virgins until marriage etc etc...who makes the rules i ask? Just because an majorly outdated religious belief called it sinful, it became not ok...that doesn't cut it for me. Like it or not, we humans are just animals. Granted animals with a much more complex and fucked up societal structure but in the end, just animals. I feel my animal desire when I see or speak of group sex, especially when it's multiple men with one woman...mmmm, it turns on an inner animalistic switch in me like no other. If you look at it from purely a reproduction/ natural selection perspective, a woman has a far better chance at being bred in a gangbang than in a one on one sexual act. Given the opportunity, every sperm from every man goes into immense competition from the moment they're deposited until the strongest one in 100 million impregnate the egg. Add another man, that's 200 million sperm...so a ten man gangbang means 1 billion sperm and the chances of you giving birth to a strong, survivable offspring can only be far higher. Every man I know, gets harder, shoots better loads and trys harder when his Mrs flirts with his competition...I believe all of this including her flirting with others is a way to jack up his performance or if he can't, find then next candidate that will perform. I have played men's team sports for a large part of my life and the conclusive data that I've personally been privy to cannot lie. I say, flirt infront of your man and see how it affects his performance....if he's extremely religious or conservative...it may take longer to break through but every man possesses this sperm competition quirk, some just hide it better than others. Personally, I use it to lubricate my sex life and satisfy my wife. I love when she flirts...mmmm, I only wish she'd do it more to really get me fired up. I've found though, through doing my own testing....it does not have to be your wife but can even be a Lit penpal that you're attracted to that can facilitate this lovely dynamic! Enjoy life, live once, fuck who you want, treat her like the queen she is and be respectful. Thanks for the conversation!

🥂🔥🔥🔥🔮👸💍💓⚔️⚔️

I’ve had this fantasy but it involved like 8 sexy women, I’m married and fantasized about all the women taking advantage of my naked body.., I’m blessed with 36DD’s my husband paid for but now I’m reaping the benefits of it, not him. Omg the thought of being groped by a group of women… omgg! So thank you 😊 for reviving my fantasy. Kellie 🩷❤️💜

What a great story, and it certainly had me getting on edge not knowing how it would end. But I get what she means when she said she checked the box on that one, because my wife did something similar (at least the getting naked unexpectedly part). Here it goes:

When I lived in Wisconsin, I found out through the newspapers there was a "legal" nude beach on a part of the Wisconsin River near Mazomanie. To the locals it was known as Mazo beach. I had always enjoyed sneaking around the house naked when it was warm, and occasionally went for walks with my dog through a park at night stripping down a little bit. I really liked that feeling of the breeze over my naked body. So one day I was able to sneak away and went to this beach.

Nervous as hell, but I found the place and enjoyed a very liberating day of sunning and swimming in the nude amongst like minded men and women. I did this a handful of times over the next several years, enjoying each and every visit. My wife and I were big kayakers and I've always wanted to kayak on the Wisconsin River and it just so happened that there was a kayak rental company just upriver from Mazo beach and they paddled right by the beach. In fact, one day when I was there a group of 4 woman pulled up topless in kayaks and hung around the beach for a while and I struck up a very interesting conversation with one of them (a story for a another day).

So one day, while my wife was on a short trip out of town, I confessed that I had gone to this nude beach after a nice hike at Devil's Lake State Park, a short distance away. She was skeptical at best about the idea of going there. Then I brought up the idea of taking a kayak trip down the river and if she was ok with it we could kayak past Mazo beach or stop on one of the sand bars right by the beach. She finally agreed and a few months later the adventure began. We got to the kayak place and the guy was very clear about the fact that there was a nude beach along the route and to steer clear if we didn't want to be part of it. By that time, my wife said we could stop at the beach and she would be fine taking her top off once we got there. So out we go with a group of about 10 kayaks and by the time we reached the beach we were hot, hungry and thirsty. We pulled up to a sandbar about 40-50 feet from shore and had a good view of the naked bodies scattered on the beach. Once we got out, I stripped right down (I couldn't wait!) and sat on the beach next to my wife while she took off her swimsuit top. I could tell she was nervous as this was her first time, but proud that she decided to show off her lovely breasts and round, pink nipples. We talked a little bit more, and then suddenly I see her lift her button off the ground to slip her bottoms off! This was totally unexpected to me. And guess what? I think I got the fastest erection in my life as I realized what was happening. The only thing I could think of was to put my knees up so they were basically parallel with my big hard cock. My oh my, what a rush. I was amazed and so instantly turned on. I told her what she had just done and she gave me her sexy little smirk! After awhile we went into the water, cooled off and had lunch in the nude. While eating some guy came over to talk about the kayaks (of course) and I really didn't want to look at his cock, but she said "it was huge" and he had some piercing as well. I just couldn't. Anyway, we stayed about 45 minutes, taking it all in before heading back to the water to finish our adventure. I told her later that day she would need to become a vegetarian because she saw so much meat that day. That made her laugh. Regardless, she said that was probably going to be the only time going to a nude beach and that was the last time I was there as well. So definitely a box checked for her.

The only advice I would give you to keep the creative juices flowing is to propose other types of activities that involve nudity in public like a nude beach, or maybe taking a walk on a golf course at night in the nude (I've done that too). You never know when she might surprise you again!
I've walked naked on a golf course at night. My wife was with me, but she kept her clothes on. Later, she said she wished she had gotten naked with me. I told her we could go another time and both walk naked. We never did, but we enjoyed talking about it.

I've walked naked on a golf course at night. My wife was with me, but she kept her clothes on. Later, she said she wished she had gotten naked with me. I told her we could go another time and both walk naked. We never did, but we enjoyed talking about it.
I love getting naked whenever the opportunity presents itself, having a playboy bunny body (I’ve been told) 36DD breasts I love being naked, it must be over 30 times I’ve been naked in public… but it’s very brief because I’m afraid of getting caught and getting arrested.. I walked around my bookstore numerous times topless or totally naked at night so people can see me… it’s sooo arousing my nipples get sooo hard I always masturbate shortly after I’m sooo horny good I love it when other women see my big 36DD boobs I swear.. omg just talking about it gets me soooo horny and wet ommgggg
Kellie 💦💦💦

Ommggg that’s sooo hot, just your words are so damn sexy, ommggg I have to admit I would have loved 🥰 to read she succumbed to the situation and ended living being nude and drinking and being total exposed and naked a finally gave into multiple huge cocks being pulled out just to see her grabbing and sucking and feet in fucked by there huge cocks!!! Omggg your words shy girl omgg are getting me sooo horny omggg 💦💦💦💦

Ommggg that’s sooo hot, just your words are so damn sexy, ommggg I have to admit I would have loved 🥰 to read she succumbed to the situation and ended living being nude and drinking and being total exposed and naked a finally gave into multiple huge cocks being pulled out just to see her grabbing and sucking and feet in fucked by there huge cocks!!! Omggg your words shy girl omgg are getting me sooo horny omggg 💦💦💦💦
Hey Kellie are we going to get to see yours?

What city were y’all in?

Back