My Reason

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.
Some people just love to judge and/or complain. Ignore them. Most of us love, appreciate, and welcome your pictures. I am thinking there should be a thread somewhere " At 18, and 30 years later". You write as an intelligent person, as opposed to those who would ask such questions of you.

We live in a world where image and 'brand' is more important than the substance of a person. Our society has become so shallow that it is hard to trust that anyone is ever truly 'seen'. For what it is worth, I hope some of these people can understand what you are trying to say. Good luck. My own experience has been that people dislike anything that breaks their fantasy.

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.
It's too good to see, and enjoyable, I feeling ur heart is younger till date

Hello Everyone,

You are so right!

Hello Everyone,

You are a beautiful woman with a great body!

Hello Everyone,

For what it is worth ... I'd be delighted to see a series of photos that show the "grown up" and accomplished you. Getting photos that are close to the same poses in order to do an "early" and "now" comparison would show how you've changed .... but I'm betting there is still a great deal of the same playful smile, still some nipples that stand up and are worthy of attention, and optimistically, still the confidence that you are worth the attention.

Hello Everyone,

Stunning

Good for you. Well written. Glad you shared. With that beautiful smile and warm beautiful eyes I'm sure you do not blend into a crowd.

Hello Everyone,

Well spoken!

Hello Everyone,

Stunning looking

Hello Everyone,

Beautiful photos, gorgeous smile.

Hello Everyone,

I just totally lost to your picture..
I shot so hard I think I sprained a testicle—
Spectacular!

Hello Everyone,

So sexy.

Hello Everyone,

You were beautiful then,you’re beautiful now. Blessings in Jesus name.

Hello Everyone,

This portfolio is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing!

Hello Everyone,

Amazing smile. You smile
With your eyes. Beautiful. And those breasts. Wow.

Hello Everyone,

Beautiful lady and a gorgeous body!

Thank you for this thread. I’ve been exploring and sharing here talking with my husband about my reasons.

The ephemeral nature of this body, this life, just grabs you and shakes you at some point. For me it was after my mother died a few months ago. I want to cherish and name and scoop up all the beauty, esp my changing beauty - each season has been worthy of deep regard and affection, yet I didn’t understand that for so long.

Thank you. Your photos are so lovely and your words are powerful.

An absolutely superb post, madam. I have reached that age where I am so uch more appreciate of inner beauty. Without a doubt, you have it in spades.
Could not agree more!
Hello Everyone,

Very well said. I really appreciate this, having struggled with my own feelings with seeing my wife in these spaces. Your words added a lot to my perspective. Thanks.
Also I have to agree with the folks above. Very beautiful then and now.

Hello Everyone,

A joy to read.

Hello Everyone,

Sexxxy one labeled as pregnant. Something about it speaks to the viewer.

Back