my freeuse fantasy

Kinky_kitty03

Curious little kitty
I have always had an interest in freeuse and 1950s household. i think about serving my dom/husband and hosting
I think about being used and passed around at maybe my owners dinner party serving refreshments and serving guests, in a beautiful circle skirt and smudged red lipstick.

I have always had an interest in freeuse and 1950s household. i think about serving my dom/husband and hosting
I think about being used and passed around at maybe my owners dinner party serving refreshments and serving guests, in a beautiful circle skirt and smudged red lipstick.
Yep, who wouldn’t want to be a guest when you are serving dressed like that. So much to play with….

I’m a sub male and that’s a major fantasy. I often talk about how I want to have a private BDSM club where she’s in charge and I’m dressed in next to nothing waiting on everyone. Having people grab my ass and ask my Goddess for permission to use me.

This is certainly something we want to organise. I have had a couple of friends over when my slave remained naked, served food and drinks and called them Sir.
Afrer a nervous start she really got excited and loved the experience. She said she would have liked them to touch her.
I asked about another event and she was so excited. So we are planning and event when she can be groped (freely) and see how that goes. If we are both happy then have a free use day at some point.

Back