Muscle Mommy topped by petite butch

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
I suppose more of an aesthetic than a solid idea, I just like the idea of people who are physically strong being submissive to people physically weaker than them.

So in this case, sapphic tales of muscular but effeminate women being dominated by or in a relationship with a petite butch who clearly wears the pants in the relationship.

I guess an example idea:

Woman who is always working on her physique gets reccomendended to a massage therapist, a good looking petite butch who isn’t intimidated by her physique and our lead is more than a little turned on when she hears the therapist say “good girl” after she turns over at her instruction.

Woman starts booking more appointments and therapist gets wise quick, ending one session by saying “it would be a lot cheaper to just ask me out” …and then before lead can even get a word in, therapist tells her where they should meet up, what time, and what she’d like to see Lead wearing.

Leading to then starting a relationship that quickly turns sexual

Ooh! Love it. Also a good subversion since gymnasts are typically seen as submissive vs Basketball players

Ooh! Love it. Also a good subversion since gymnasts are typically seen as submissive vs Basketball players
Gymnasts are borderline masochists. Basketball players ought to be aggressive. So yes, it's not hard to see where that trope comes from.

But gymnasts are though as nails and extremely individualistic competitive, while basketball is a team sport, so I don't think it's a hard reversal.

Back