Multiple stabbing murders in Sydney

colddiesel

Literotica Guru
This afternoon 5 women and one man were stabbed to death by a single assailant in the Westfield Shopping Centre in Bondi Junction Sydney. Several others including a 9 month old baby were also stabbed.The assailant was shot dead by a policewoman. There are fears that there may be political connotations because Bondi Junction is at the centre of the Sydney Jewish community, and Westfield is owned by a wealthy Aussie/Israeli family. The stabber has not yet been identified but appears to be of middle eastern appearance from the footage shown so far.

'Some victims may have been Jewish, the attacker may have been of middle-eastern appearance'.

Sad that this is the first point of speculation raised.

Hundreds of people didn't die in the attack because it wasn't a gun.
One perp? The most they achieve at their best are 30-50ish kills. I think Stephen Paddock is the roster leader here so far.

Even an exceptional terrorist attack like Utoya involved 69 dead, and that was on a small island against unarmed teenagers who were not all that bright.

One perp? The most they achieve at their best are 30-50ish kills. I think Stephen Paddock is the roster leader here so far.

Even an exceptional terrorist attack like Utoya involved 69 dead, and that was on a small island against unarmed teenagers who were not all that bright.
Yes, you understand hyperbole. The point wasn't about accuracy of numbers but rather efficiency of weapon.

It's a good thing the Aussies outlawed guns. Otherwise people might have died in the attack... oh wait...
You'll never admit it, but it takes a helluva lot more effort to stab and kill six people than to sit back on your hover-round mobility scooter and pull a trigger six times.

Rotund, corpulent meat sacks such as yourself would likely be winded after attempting to knife one person, and would very likely be overwhelmed and swarmed before you could catch your breath to claim your second victim.

Pulling the trigger of a semiautomatic weapon is much more satifying to mass-murderer wannabees such as yourself.

It was a typically stupid post that only Icanhelp1 (or whichever name he used) would have come up with.

You'll never admit it, but it takes a helluva lot more effort to stab and kill six people than to sit back on your hover-round mobility scooter and pull a trigger six times.

Rotund, corpulent meat sacks such as yourself would likely be winded after attempting to knife one person, and would very likely be overwhelmed and swarmed before you could catch your breath to claim your second victim.

Pulling the trigger of a semiautomatic weapon is much more satifying to mass-murderer wannabees such as yourself.
Wonder if they make a switch you can install to make a rapid stab knife?

Wonder if they make a switch you can install to make a rapid stab knife?
That you can apply fifty feet away so that you can stay safe yourself and avoid the blood splatter.

This afternoon 5 women and one man were stabbed to death by a single assailant in the Westfield Shopping Centre in Bondi Junction Sydney. Several others including a 9 month old baby were also stabbed.The assailant was shot dead by a policewoman. There are fears that there may be political connotations because Bondi Junction is at the centre of the Sydney Jewish community, and Westfield is owned by a wealthy Aussie/Israeli family. The stabber has not yet been identified but appears to be of middle eastern appearance from the footage shown so far.
While this all sucks, I'm still curious about what happened in Wieambilla. That just seems totally out of character of anything I've ever read about AU.

https://apnews.com/article/australia-queensland-463e4daa319cf3aff84cbd9951e4b860

It doesn't appear to be a terrorist incident. It's possibly a mental health issue.

I'm glad guys are outlawed in UK too. We are a lot safer because of this.

I'm glad guys are outlawed in UK too. We are a lot safer because of this.
Guns are not outlawed in either Australia or the UK. You just cannot buy semi automatics or assault rifles and most times hand guns. If you are of good character, mentally stable and have a secure storage place it is fairly straightforward. The most effective provision is that the folk who recommend whether you can have a gun licence are the local police and almost universally they have been sensible in their administration. I have two licenced guns, one for small pests and one for larger feral animals like camels, donkeys, and hogs. I would guess that 90% of Australia's 3 million guns are owned by farmers and country people. In Metropolitan areas most licenced gun owners are members of gun clubs which keep the guns and ammunition for members in very secure clubhouses.

They need some common-sense knife laws.

Why the hell did the police woman have a gun and not a katana?

Guns are not outlawed in either Australia or the UK. You just cannot buy semi automatics or assault rifles and most times hand guns. If you are of good character, mentally stable and have a secure storage place it is fairly straightforward. The most effective provision is that the folk who recommend whether you can have a gun licence are the local police and almost universally they have been sensible in their administration. I have two licenced guns, one for small pests and one for larger feral animals like camels, donkeys, and hogs. I would guess that 90% of Australia's 3 million guns are owned by farmers and country people. In Metropolitan areas most licenced gun owners are members of gun clubs which keep the guns and ammunition for members in very secure clubhouses.
That's the sort of burdensome regulation that school mass-murder afficionados like AJ and HisArpy abhor.

Back