Mother's Panties

My mom was a glamorous, petite woman who loved to shop - especially for clothes. The laundry / drying room is where her lingerie was on full display and I remember trying on her stuff knowing it was forbidden. More than once she found her panties and bra in my room but didn't make a big deal. I think she just didn't know what to say. One day I was caught by both parents fully dressed in my mom's lingerie. I even wore her mascara and lipstick. My dad was more than upset and our relationship changed after that day. He never really talked to me in depth after that. The relationship with my mom was okay and she seemed to understand. Does anyone here have a similar experience?
Fairly common for teenagers to try on Mum's at least once. Bizarre that the old man got so freaked by it (normal in the heat of the moment but he should get over it within a day or two)

Started with my dear mothers panties, bras, slips and girdles at a young age.
anytime alone I’d dress and become very aroused.
had an older sister who I also used her underwear.
its been pretty much a lifetime fetish now.
one I’ve always pretty kept to myself.
I suspect it's pretty common but don't know precisely what the incidence is.

The first time I went through my Mother's lingerie drawer, I was shocked by the intense range of emotions I had. Somehow it felt very liberating. Also, the mystery of the discovery, seeing and touching the various types and colors of her lingerie was quite fascinating. I remember a sexy black bra and a white half-slip. I ended up stealing the half-slip and wearing it under my male clothing in public. A few months later, I would go back to her lingerie drawer and steal the black bra. I liked massaging my bare chest with her black bra, rubbing it against my nipples.

I remember my mother's lingerie drawer always intrigued me. Her bras, girdles, garter belts, stockings, and panties were part of the erotic adventure of snooping and peeking into her most intimate world. I watched her at times dressing and undressing and loved how each piece complemented her body and formed my own concept of femininity and what a woman was all about under dresses. I remember with clarity the day I heard her in her bedroom alone, moaning and whimpering. I asked her if she was okay and she said was fine and not to come into her room, she would talk to me "after her nap"....the moans and whimpers continued at a much lower level as I put my ear to the door. A short time later my mother peeked her head in my room and asked if I needed her, and if not she was going to take a quick shower before she went grocery shopping.

After she showered I took a shower and went to throw my dirty clothes in the hamper. Right on top of all the clothes were my mother's most recently used panties. I remember staring at them for a few seconds before I picked them up. I remember they were cotton and seemed different from the ones I had held and felt from her drawer. As I ran my hand over them I felt the wetness in her crotch, on the gusset. They were drenched, and there were several dark curly pubic hairs stuck in the soiled fabric. There seemed to be a thicker wetness in some areas...I remember anxiously bringing her garment to my face and inhaling...I immediately ran to my room to masturbate and inhale her intoxicating scent. Her finding them under my pillow is another story for another time...

I also remember watching my mom get dressed. At times she would ask me to help her with her bra. Inevitably her bra would slip and I would catch a nice view of her very perfect breasts and sometimes a nipple. I admit I was very nervous but at the same time excited. She also would ask me help her zipping out her dress in the back. Here again I admit I did it slowly just so I could feel her satiny slip and to inhale her wonderful scent.
Yes, I would get so aroused and so wanted to dress like her.

I also remember watching my mom get dressed. At times she would ask me to help her with her bra. Inevitably her bra would slip and I would catch a nice view of her very perfect breasts and sometimes a nipple. I admit I was very nervous but at the same time excited. She also would ask me help her zipping out her dress in the back. Here again I admit I did it slowly just so I could feel her satiny slip and to inhale her wonderful scent.
Yes, I would get so aroused and so wanted to dress like her.

That's beautiful. I wonder if moms know how their sons enjoy seeing them getting dressed and undressed? I actually have a memory of my mom still getting undressed in front of me when I was 26! She had just returned from a family funeral, a distant cousin, I hadn't attended, so I hadn't seen her all day. I wouldn't stop talking and she didn't ask me to leave the room.

All of a sudden, she sat down on her bed and unzipped her black skirt and took it off. I saw her white pantyhose thighs and her silver colored panties. The exotic color of her panties was such a shock to me that my mouth dropped open in amazement. I could feel my dick tingling and stiffening. But it was the next thought that made me feel a rush of euphoria in my chest: I felt so special that my mom had been around dozens of people at the funeral during the day, but only I was getting the privilege of seeing her in her pretty underwear.

These accounts are fascinating. I showed this thread to my husband and he confirmed that his mother’s and sisters’ panties and lingerie triggered his erotic love of crossdressing. The way his one sister treated him when she caught him (calling him a sissy and other things), well I think it got humiliation and arousal deeply, deeply linked for him. He loved to borrow several things and wear them under his clothes all day.

These accounts are fascinating. I showed this thread to my husband and he confirmed that his mother’s and sisters’ panties and lingerie triggered his erotic love of crossdressing. The way his one sister treated him when she caught him (calling him a sissy and other things), well I think it got humiliation and arousal deeply, deeply linked for him. He loved to borrow several things and wear them under his clothes all day.
I would totally agree
Sniffing mom’s panties, and using them to masturbate and wearing them
Developed a love for female clothing

I like to know you as a woman, what is your reaction if you see someone is interesting in your underwears? Do you think it is natural sex behavior or it is wrong?

I used my mom's and my sister's panties so many times to masturbate when I was a teen , or even now as an old guy, I like to sniff them if I get one. This behavior always accompany me by developing the powerful fantasies which are more enjoyable than the physical touching them.

Unfortunately my mom passed away many year ago so now I use my mother in laws. I go by often to help with a chore or two she needs and I’ll always find some amazing dirty panties in her hamper in the bathroom.
The memories of my childhood and what I did with mom’s lingerie comes rushing back when I’m using my mother in laws.

Unfortunately my mom passed away many year ago so now I use my mother in laws. I go by often to help with a chore or two she needs and I’ll always find some amazing dirty panties in her hamper in the bathroom.
The memories of my childhood and what I did with mom’s lingerie comes rushing back when I’m using my mother in laws.
We are on the same road, send me PM please.

I like to know you as a woman, what is your reaction if you see someone is interesting in your underwears? Do you think it is natural sex behavior or it is wrong?
I think it is a kink some people have. I know I like to wear sexy lingerie every day because I enjoy how it feels and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I can see why some guys feel the same way. And seeing a hard cock stretching satin panties is one of my favorite erotic subjects.

I think it is a kink some people have. I know I like to wear sexy lingerie every day because I enjoy how it feels and it makes me feel beautiful and sexy. I can see why some guys feel the same way. And seeing a hard cock stretching satin panties is one of my favorite erotic subjects.
Ohhhh. Yes, pantycock is soooo erotic.

Nothing sexier than a panty bulge...I created a thread devoted to the image of a cock bulging panties, dresses, lingerie...etc.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/feminine-bulges-those-sexy-clit-cock-bulges.1564531/

I believe our fantasy about pussy is the main factor of loving panties. When I rub or sniffing or wearing a panties I imagine that I am rubbing , sniffing , kissing a pussy that's why if we wear a panties our brain create a sexy feeling in our genital orgasms. However, it is a good feeling which I have engaged in hole my life.

I believe our fantasy about pussy is the main factor of loving panties. When I rub or sniffing or wearing a panties I imagine that I am rubbing , sniffing , kissing a pussy that's why if we wear a panties our brain create a sexy feeling in our genital orgasms. However, it is a good feeling which I have engaged in hole my life.
True assessment

I agree. Cotton panties don't do much for me and that's likely based on the fact my underwear are cotton. Nothing special about that. But show me satin/nylon/silk underwear and I feel that excitement. Why? Because behind that shiny fabric is a treasure

Back