Mother's Panties

I started when I was around 12/13. I loved dressing up in my mums panties. I would get so hard. Then I moved on and it was my wife’s, stepdaughters and mother in laws. Loved every second of it. I used to love finding my stepdaughters panties in the linen basket especially after she had been out on a date the previous night!! You could always tell what sort of night she’d had from her panties😜

I have this niece, she's my wife's sister's daughter, now she just turned 50. I've had times getting into sniffing her nice dirty soiled panties and thongs in their bathroom cloth hamper. OH WOW! this perverted old uncle would get so hard wondering what my niece's body looked like naked and wanting to eat her pussy. She's also into BBC guys. So, to imagine getting her soiled thong panties in my face after a black guy friend filled her with his load.

Last edited:
I liked girls and they liked me but I could have spent all my time in their clothes. That would've been okay
It is absolutely okay I have looked all my life to the women 's under clothing to watch , sniff and masturbate. Enjoy it.

I started by wearing my mum's panties (clean only) even before I'd begun masturbating, I just loved the sensual feel of the light satiny fabric compared to my regular male undies.

Once I started masturbating I used to relish the times I'd be by myself in the house and wear her panties while jacking off to the lingerie pages in her mail order catalogues. Always being careful to.leave them clean and not cum in them although the temptation was there.

I started by wearing my mum's panties (clean only) even before I'd begun masturbating, I just loved the sensual feel of the light satiny fabric compared to my regular male undies.

Once I started masturbating I used to relish the times I'd be by myself in the house and wear her panties while jacking off to the lingerie pages in her mail order catalogues. Always being careful to.leave them clean and not cum in them although the temptation was there.
Wow sounds like me, to the T. I stared having accidents and either getting them dirty with pre cum or edging to the point I didn’t realize I was gonna cum and then I would. I learned quickly how to do laundry. Haha.

I love laundry day, inspecting my wife’s panties for dried cum and wayward hairs, I end up making sure some of her panties are extra dirty before they go into the wash.
I dld with my sister in law laundry basket, whenever I wanted to do laundry she asked me to do for her, I was sure she knew what was going on with her panties, that was why she left the most dirties one on the top of her dirty clothes.

It was my mom who turned me on to wearing lingerie. I had a large family, we had little or no money most of the time. The washing machine broke down before she could finish the laundry. I had no underwear. She gave me a pair of my sister's silky panties to wear, I was hooked from that point. I would raid the laundry and my sister's and mother's panty drawers, I probably came 4 or 4 times a day. The funny thing was I was also getting hand jobs from my girlfriends, I just couldn't get enough sex. But when I was wearing lingerie it just made me hornier. I loved my mother's girdles, amazing. As I got older into my teens I hid panties and bras. I got married when I was 19 and moved into my own place. My ex was into anal kink and she had taught me before we were married how to do her orally the right way, but insisted on anal stuff. One day I put her panties and bra / girdle on she shocked me and walked in unexpectedly, after that she would dress me up, it was the best part of that marriage, but then we realized she was a nympho and fucking all her old boyfriends when I was traveling, so that ended. My current wife of 40 plus years one day made me wear her panties and it became a regular thing, she would put an outfit out for me to wear on our sex day. I loved it, she seemed to love it as well, she seemed to treat me like a woman and rub my "clit" through my panties and suck and pinch my boobs while I kept the lingerie on, she would have huge orgasms. This is not something that occurred all the time, we would have great sex , orally it was awesome, intercourse awesome. But her desire to see me in lingerie waned and we do it sometimes but I need more, sex is still good

I have this niece, she's my wife's sister's daughter, now she just turned 50. I've had times getting into sniffing her nice dirty soiled panties and thongs in their bathroom cloth hamper. OH WOW! this perverted old uncle would get so hard wondering what my niece's body looked like naked and wanting to eat her pussy. She's also into BBC guys.
My wife's sister's daughter was precocious and would sit on my lap often. I never encouraged it. She was just wild in that way. The time I'll never forget was after a wedding dinner. The party was at our house and she straddled my lap - facing me in a summer dress. Her white, satin panties had black ivy leaf outlines. Couldn't avoid seeing those. And she sat there for at least five minutes. I was rock hard. There wasn't a thing I could do. Couldn't push her off. Couldn't stand up. I was stuck. I'll always treasure that time

Back