More Confirmed Voter Fraud

So what is Arizona supposed to do with $200,000 of paper to prevent ballot fraud now that this paper can’t be used to make ballots??

All due to fears of bamboo paper ..,

Trump Supporter Claims He Committed Voter Fraud Twice By Mistake

James Saunders, a 56-year-old former attorney for the IRS has cast his ballots in both Cuyahoga County and Florida's Broward County.

Lock him up!!
Partner in a firm with HisArphy by any chance? He should have left his cell phone at home. Apparently, it showed him 'in the same cell tower' two days after his first vote. Strange, he would not 'remember' entering a different voting booth within two days. Perhaps that's an indicator of his level of competency as a former IRS attorney. Claiming it's a mistake is always a good defense; Donald, however, doesn't use that one. He never makes mistakes; just denying it even happened is the best defense he believes. It works for him.

'Your honor, I'm a billionaire; I have over 400m, perhaps 650m, in liquidity. I'm rich. I'm not worried about the bond at all. I bring in over 500m from just my golf curses, er, courses alone in a year.' The judge was glad to hear that and set the bond at 456m.

'Your honor, that's outrageous! Nobody, I mean no company, has that kind of money to put up for a bond. Besides, I'd be financially ruined, and it would cause irreparable harm, if I put up that money and lost the appeal.' The Judge said, 'See you on Monday, Mr. Trump. Bring the deeds for the DA to review.'

So, yeah, lock him up. Is it legal for a member of the same firm to represent loser Saunders? Just asking for a 'friend.':unsure:

So what is Arizona supposed to do with $200,000 of paper to prevent ballot fraud now that this paper can’t be used to make ballots??

All due to fears of bamboo paper ..,
Hire some Republicans to unroll that huge stockpile and check them for bamboo. I'm sure some panda food items must be buried among them. Keep those Republicans who lost their ballot counting jobs productive and engaged in some civic duties.

Or, maybe cut them up for placemats at the migrant centers; that would be useful.

Schools could make use of them - for art paper projects. Art teachers are very resourceful people.

"MILWAUKEE (CN) — The former deputy director of the Milwaukee Election Commission was found guilty of one count of misconduct in public office and three counts of voter fraud at the conclusion of her jury trial on Wednesday.

Kimberly Zapata, 47, will be sentenced on May 2 at a hearing before Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Kori Ashley, who also presided over her trial.

Zapata pleaded not guilty to all the charges she faced. Combining all potential penalties for all the charges, she now faces a maximum of five years in prison and more than $10,000 in fines at sentencing."

"Prosecutors successfully argued that Zapata used fake voter information to request three military absentee ballots through the Wisconsin Elections Commission’s online portal on Oct. 25, 2022 — just ahead of that year’s midterm elections — and send them to a Republican lawmaker who embraced election conspiracy theories. "

"While she was working as deputy director of the commission, according to prosecutors, Zapata requested the three ballots. She then used her governmental access to get the home address of Janel Brandtjen of Menomonee Falls — a Republican member of the Wisconsin Assembly who frequently makes false assertions of fraud in the 2020 election — and had the fraudulent ballots mailed there."

https://www.courthousenews.com/former-milwaukee-election-official-guilty-of-voter-fraud-jury-finds/

An interesting case of of Louisiana ....

Democrat Election Win Declared Void After Voter Fraud Discovered

A Louisiana sheriff election in which a candidate win by one vote has been declared void after some votes were found to have been cast twice.

43,000 votes cast.
Decided by one (1) vote
Recount changed the totals a bit, but not the outcome
Further review found 11 invalid votes, 2 of them double votes by the same voter, but 'who' the votes were for is not disclosed in the article.

"In all, Bleich said that two people voted twice, five mail-in ballots should not have been counted for failure to comply with the law, and there were a further four invalid votes by interdicted persons who were unqualified voters."

We don't really know if the discarded votes would have changed the outcome.

A new runoff vote has been ordered.
The Pub that whined about losing by one vote has lost the re-do by 4,000 votes.

"SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — Months after his disputed one-vote victory in a Louisiana sheriff’s race was tossed by a court, a career law enforcement officer was decisively elected on his second try Saturday.

Democratic candidate Henry Whitehorn got 53% of the vote in Saturday’s election in northwest Louisiana’s Caddo Parish. He’ll be the parish’s first Black sheriff.

Returns from the Louisiana Secretary of State’s Office show Whitehorn defeated Republican John Nickelson — this time by more than 4,000 votes."

https://apnews.com/article/louisiana-sheriff-one-vote-victory-fc41619504b18fec501c8f0ff4446dcc

Of special note for @adrina ....

"Turnout was considerably higher in the second race. State figures show 65,239 people voted in Saturday’s sheriff’s race — up from 43,247 in November."

Wonder if they'll make the Pub pay the cost of losing twice.

The Pub that whined about losing by one vote has lost the re-do by 4,000 votes.

"SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) — Months after his disputed one-vote victory in a Louisiana sheriff’s race was tossed by a court, a career law enforcement officer was decisively elected on his second try Saturday.

Democratic candidate Henry Whitehorn got 53% of the vote in Saturday’s election in northwest Louisiana’s Caddo Parish. He’ll be the parish’s first Black sheriff.

Returns from the Louisiana Secretary of State’s Office show Whitehorn defeated Republican John Nickelson — this time by more than 4,000 votes."

https://apnews.com/article/louisiana-sheriff-one-vote-victory-fc41619504b18fec501c8f0ff4446dcc

Of special note for @adrina ....

"Turnout was considerably higher in the second race. State figures show 65,239 people voted in Saturday’s sheriff’s race — up from 43,247 in November."

Wonder if they'll make the Pub pay the cost of losing twice.
snap, was just about to post that :)

Half again as many people voted, but the margin was still only 53-47%

Amid GOP focus on elections, Georgia Republicans remove officer found to have voted illegally

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|43 minutes ago
Georgia's Republican Party has removed one of its officers after a judge found he voted illegally nine times after moving to the state ...

Did any of the investigations find a dem who voted illegally? Seems all I recall that were found were repubs.

Did any of the investigations find a dem who voted illegally? Seems all I recall that were found were repubs.

In Texas, a DA is again going after a woman who thought she could vote but was ineligible. Her conviction was overturned but the grandstanding Republicans are wasting more taxpayer money on it.

One bad vote, and it was caught. That’s the “rampant voter fraud” the MAGAs insist exists. 😆

Gotta balance that one to what it seems to be 50 ratio.

So of course the republican’ts can focus on that case…since they know most of their voters clearly will believe it to be bigger than it is, since they know their side is deeper in fraud.

Amid GOP focus on elections, Georgia Republicans remove officer found to have voted illegally

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|43 minutes ago
Georgia's Republican Party has removed one of its officers after a judge found he voted illegally nine times after moving to the state ...

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-...ed-illegally-7e895e0d3d86e60ccd09ac2eb7dcc2fc

Administrative Law Judge Lisa Boggs found that Pritchard was still on probation when he moved to north Georgia’s Gilmer County after he pleaded guilty to forging signatures on two checks worth $38,000 in his home state of Pennsylvania in 1996.

She ruled that Pritchard lied when he registered to vote in 2008 by swearing he wasn’t serving a sentence for a felony conviction. Boggs found that Pritchard voted illegally in nine elections in 2008 and 2010, fined him $5,000, ordered that he receive a public reprimand and ordered him to repay the $375 that the State Election Board spent investigating the case.

$375?? It costs more than that to investigate an illegally parked car.

“My mission was clear: to steer our party back on course and ensure that in 2024, Donald J. Trump would rightfully reclaim his position as our nation’s leader,” Pritchard wrote on Facebook.

A few more of those convictions and the MAGATs will start taking him seriously.

Back