Unable to stop leaving mementos
For the ones who care to peek in
Along her journey.

Attachments

• 6066C4A9-171D-4350-A721-5830ECB102CE.jpeg
    6066C4A9-171D-4350-A721-5830ECB102CE.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,348
Last edited:
I’ve decided to give a few fast facts, semi-profile type thing here so that I’m a little less confusing, although apparently I may still confuse people anyway, so just ask me if you need clarification:
  • 35 years young physically... I cycle between a much older and even younger soul
  • Female last I checked
  • Pacific Northwest United States
  • If you want to slap a label on me, I am little (questions about what I mean? Click HERE to learn a bit more)
  • Married (Yes, happily and ethically non-monogamous/polyamorous to a male)
  • I’m not interested in a romantic relationship with anyone new right now - so only PM if you are alright with being/staying in the friend-zone.
  • Actually, only PM me if it is ABSOLUTELY something you cannot post publicly. I hate when I get PMs about a recent post that you could just put here, so don’t do that.
  • Pansexual
  • I love the rain, bows on my lingerie and in my hair, bruises from impact play, espresso, lots of sex, colouring pretty pictures, bondage (specifically rope), chocolate, interesting and insightful comments, and people who realize I am here for me and my journey.

An Index for Mementos

Chopsticks

Lips

Work family- brother

Petals

I can’t help...

Autoharp

the rich control

His hands

Gauntlets

Busy

Tittied

The world stops

Reinventing Me... again

Wrap my Head Around

Happening

Making Wishes

Say nothing

Slumber party

Mixed Memories

Honey

Out in Nature

Porcelain

Close

My curiosity

Tulips 🌷

Waiting

Somewhere in the Middle

Timing - A Short Story 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (To Be Continued)

Cleaning the weasel

Feel it

Escape Button

Savor the Syrup

Nurse’s week 2021

My orgasm

Spring

All I ask for

The sky doesn’t lie

Break Time

My Spoons

Fuck me

Daily

Pulling. It. Off.

Drive with me

Baby hairs

Label maker

Intersecting

Power in Words

For the wondering eyes

What you do to me

Spicy Noods

Here’s looking at to you, Troll

Reply to Remec

Wishing this was alcohol

Missing Him

Moochie: All Tied Up

This time

The meadow

Closet Karaoke

Activity

Pulse 1, thrum 2

Where I write

The Chain - a short story 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Rainbow Heart

Hump day reminder

It’s here

For you

Out the window

Poetry in motion

Good night to you, good morning to me

Tummy talk

In the mirror

Kernel

Inside and out

You died today

Dripping

Title challenge

Worth it

Why don’t you drive

Hold on

A favorite book

A flower to the sun

I’m in control

The comfort of your voice

Wishing for missing dreams

I know

Fresh

History Speaks

Walk on Water

Poetry without words

Luck

The early morning

That look

Like nothing else

Inside

Eyes

Bedtime story

And more

Double negatives

Shower

Catbug > Jellykid

Waking in a strange bed

Another year tallied

Letting the edges slip

This want for you

Throwing things against the wall

Destress

Looking up

DCFC

Little booty

Something different

I wish I was a song-writer

In the kitchen

I close my eyes

See? I’m a terrible song-writer

Cuddle up

I miss you.

Rain and fishnets

More rain thoughts in the bath

Darkness calls

When I follow

Numb

Six in the leg

So cold

Not the good rain

Twisted

A Ghost Story - starts here

In Between

No pants November 2021 picture index

Writer’s Digest Poem A Day challenge poetry index

December music:
- eflower
- Tubthumping
- fireflies
- Falling Water
- My medicine
- knee socks
- Mail Myself to You
- The Season’s Upon Us
- White Christmas

Pink Princess Thighs

Mind Doodles

Attract

Love yourself for how you are today because you are beautiful

Step one: a clean slate

Headed out of the house

Coffee

You’ll like this one

All the things about my bum

Soft Focus

Carried away

Mammogram 1
Mammogram 2
Mammogram 3 - poem
Mammogram 4 - all clear!

Tell me

Last edited:
I have been meaning to ask you a question
In most of your rope pics you are wearing clothing underneath..
Why ?? Just curious as I would think the feel of the rope might be more intense without clothing. Again just curious as you do great self ties..

Subscribed. Continuing my support and admiration.

Thank you, and glad to have you.

I have been meaning to ask you a question
In most of your rope pics you are wearing clothing underneath..
Why ?? Just curious as I would think the feel of the rope might be more intense without clothing. Again just curious as you do great self ties..

I have felt less comfortable with showing my body here lately. Many of my earlier ties (from a little over a year ago) are done in nothing but knickers and can be found in my previous thread indexes. It is about my current comfort level with what I want to show to an unknown entity on the internet... some ties, with less clothing beneath, do not make it to these pages, but are seen and enjoyed by a known audience.

Thank you, and glad to have you.

I have felt less comfortable with showing my body here lately. Many of my earlier ties (from a little over a year ago) are done in nothing but knickers and can be found in my previous thread indexes. It is about my current comfort level with what I want to show to an unknown entity on the internet... some ties, with less clothing beneath, do not make it to these pages, but are seen and enjoyed by a known audience.

Subscribed. A day without Moochie, etc, etc. Post what you feel comfortable with and I know I will appreciate it.

I completely understand now Thanks.. I was just wondering if it were the way it felt.
And I agree on posting only what you wish!!

Subscribed to lovely one's new home. For you bring joy with words..images.. and

voice. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

Hugs:rose::rose:

old borg fred

Thank you for the link to your new thread and was nice to be included in your list of thank yous on the old one, even though I am somewhat sporadic. Wishing you nothing but good things as you move forward. And love the first pic on this thread... Have an amazing day!!:rose::rose:

As always

I will continue to support, admire, and enjoy your words, pictures, and thoughts on life. It's your journey thank you for letting us share in it.

You would think by now,
After three years of everything,
She would have stopped -
But it’s the worse kind of addiction:
The kind without a reason.

No matter how often she does
A root-cause analysis,
Setting out to find motive
It’s always the same -
Nothing specific to point at.

She keeps coming back
Sharing, yet keeping to herself
As the decor morphed -
The musings of her mind
Turning to missives that spanned
Rollercoasters of emotions.

Now she turns a new chapter,
Reflecting on the past
And hopeful for the future -
Unable to stop leaving mementos
For the ones who care to peek in
Along her journey.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2114691&stc=1&d=1615470409

Bare+bear+prose=subscribed

I do like your rope work with clothes, very skillfully tessellated; (if that is the correct term).

Subscribed. A day without Moochie, etc, etc. Post what you feel comfortable with and I know I will appreciate it.

I’ll do my best, and glad to have you along for the ride. 💜

I completely understand now Thanks.. I was just wondering if it were the way it felt.
And I agree on posting only what you wish!!

Oh, I love how rope feels against my bare skin, especially when used by the right hands... I just don’t show it to the internet ;)

Subscribed to lovely one's new home. For you bring joy with words..images.. and

voice. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!

Hugs:rose::rose:

old borg fred

Thank you, Fred. I’m so happy to see you here. 🌷

Thank you for the link to your new thread and was nice to be included in your list of thank yous on the old one, even though I am somewhat sporadic. Wishing you nothing but good things as you move forward. And love the first pic on this thread... Have an amazing day!!:rose::rose:

So glad you found the link. I hope you find some things of interest as the journey continues.

I will continue to support, admire, and enjoy your words, pictures, and thoughts on life. It's your journey thank you for letting us share in it.

It has been rewarding to see myself grow as an artist over the last few years. I look forward to what happens in the future. Thanks for your support.

Bare+bear+prose=subscribed

Moochie+Manni=Memento :)

I do like your rope work with clothes, very skillfully tessellated; (if that is the correct term).

Thank you. I have an aesthetic, I think... I don’t know about if I’ve ever created a tessellation with my rope before, though. (You will notice I am choosing not to answer your other question as it is no one’s business but me and my partners’.)

Brings you chocolate and pretty lacey things with bows to congratulate you on your new thread.

And girl...three years...or...100...if it gets you the feels...do it
(Coming from someone who should also know better)

I’ve decided to give a few fast facts, semi-profile type thing here so that I’m a little less confusing, although apparently I may still confuse people anyway, so just ask me if you need clarification:
  • 34 years young physically... I cycle between a much older and even younger soul
  • Female last I checked
  • Pacific Northwest United States
  • If you want to slap a label on me, I am little (questions about what I mean? Click HERE to learn a bit more)
  • Married (Yes, happily and ethically non-monogamous/polyamorous to a male)
  • Not interested in a romantic relationship with anyone new right now, I’ve found my partners, so only PM if you are alright with just being/staying in the friend-zone.
  • Bisexual
  • I love the rain, bows on my lingerie and in my hair, espresso, lots of sex, colouring pretty pictures, bondage (specifically rope), chocolate, interesting and insightful comments, and people who realize I am here for me and my journey.
  • This is my thread and I will reply to comments only when and if I want. I don’t always reply to everyone and I often go off on a new topic without looking back - basically, if I bother you then don't engage. Kthnxbye.

Place holder post for index

I really like this. Can I steal your profile idea to use on my own thread?

Also, greetings, fellow poly person! Has the pandemic been difficult for you and your partners to see each other? I haven’t seen my partners in well over a year.

Good to see your new thread. Good to see your first pic is with your constant and most loyal friend, Manni.

Much love to you and looking forward to see where this thread leads.

I am not here often and don’t post much, but I have always enjoyed your threads and will continue to follow you when around. Thanks for all your posts.

Brings you chocolate and pretty lacey things with bows to congratulate you on your new thread.

And girl...three years...or...100...if it gets you the feels...do it
(Coming from someone who should also know better)

Thank you so much for the pretties and welcomes, Lovely.
It just feels silly to keep doing something sometimes when you know it’s so self-serving? I don’t know... I overthink this kind of thing into the ground.
💜

I really like this. Can I steal your profile idea to use on my own thread?

Also, greetings, fellow poly person! Has the pandemic been difficult for you and your partners to see each other? I haven’t seen my partners in well over a year.

Of course you can steal it, although I don’t recommend telling people you’re a 34yo female poly sub LG, because at this point we all know you too well ;)

Ugh... yeah. I have been lucky for the most part because, being in healthcare, I have had access to the ever-changing knowledge and the vaccine. My husband hasn’t had his yet, so I have been very cautious. I have been able to see my Daddy, but it is far less than it was a year ago and we went about 5 months without physical contact during some of the worst of it. I’m sorry to hear about you not getting to have time with your SOs. All the hugs to you. 🌷

Good to see your new thread. Good to see your first pic is with your constant and most loyal friend, Manni.

Much love to you and looking forward to see where this thread leads.

Thank you, sweet Todger 💜. As always, I can’t promise much, but we’ll see what happens.

I am not here often and don’t post much, but I have always enjoyed your threads and will continue to follow you when around. Thanks for all your posts.

Thank you for stopping by to comment. I appreciate and read every one, even if I don’t always respond.

Straighten up
Don’t fall, melt away
The way it happens
When his hands
Move up to your wrists
Holding them there
You against the wall
His eyes, the way he sees you
Like no one else ever existed
Then you glaze over
Become a hungry monster
Needy for everything about him
Wanting flesh against flesh
Fucking deep, hard
Wet delicious delirium
As fingers move over
Hips bucking inside
And remembering, thinking,
Standing straight
Becomes a thing of the past
As the points dig deeper.

Attachments

• 585F0F66-9E13-4ED2-BB7A-A8EA7863B66F.jpeg
    585F0F66-9E13-4ED2-BB7A-A8EA7863B66F.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
I bet that rope does feel good on your skin !!
And the pressure as well
Great job !!

Subscribed....

Hello beautiful Moochie
I've followed you off and on for some time now, but rarely posted. I find your pictures and words very compelling and they make me curious about you as a person. The conclusions I've formed over time are not fully consistent with your brief summary in this new thread. For example, I'm not even sure why, but I pictured you living in England, not the PNW. Regardless, I enjoy being a spectator to your journey here and I appreciate what you share. :rose:
Peach

-snip-
attachment.php

It's like a pretty Easter Basket and you're the treats!!!

Straighten up
Don’t fall, melt away
The way it happens
When his hands
Move up to your wrists
Holding them there
You against the wall
His eyes, the way he sees you
Like no one else ever existed
Then you glaze over
Become a hungry monster
Needy for everything about him
Wanting flesh against flesh
Fucking deep, hard
Wet delicious delirium
As fingers move over
Hips bucking inside
And remembering, thinking,
Standing straight
Becomes a thing of the past
As the points dig deeper.

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2114733&stc=1&d=1615556129

I can relate to this from the other persons point of view, unfortunately it’s been too long now, and it’s all just a memory.

I love the colourful ‘basket weave’ style tie.

Back