MOM, MILF AND GRANNY PANTIES

Here's another view

IMG-20240329-134637373.jpg
Loving the view, so sexy!! Great panty pose...

Yes, absolutely!!
Indeed a very sexy woman! It shows in her stance. Would love to see view from behind in any larger, fuller cut briefs! Or legs slightly parted, showing her panty crotch. Just a friendly suggestion. She is gorgeous, please pass along compliment. Thanks

There is absolutely NOTHING to be critical of. Both of you should be very proud. She's an attractive, confident, sexy woman...and the fact that so many are intrigued and interested is clear validation of that! Thank you to you both!
Agreed!! We all are enjoying her beauty, sexy confidence and showing us the panties we all adore... I concur, both should be proud...

For your viewing, inhaling, sniffing, smelling and perhaps licking pleasure... Mrs. ThePs new panties. Please, enjoy!! Ladies feel free to comment as well please. But please all feel free to enjoy!! 👙💦💦
Nice. Post her bras, too.

There is absolutely NOTHING to be critical of. Both of you should be very proud. She's an attractive, confident, sexy woman...and the fact that so many are intrigued and interested is clear validation of that! Thank you to you both!
Agreed!! We all are enjoying her beauty, sexy confidence and showing us the panties we all adore... I concur, both should be proud...
Thanks guys. I'll show these to her today. For more go to the 50+ sexy granny thread here.

Love, love, loving that higher cut panty! Simple beautiful, sexy, erotic!!! Please tell Mrs. Openmymind THANK YOU!!!

1714160725855.jpegI love, love, love how these panties look from behind. Would love to bury my face in them or have her sit on my face while she ignores my arousal.

Back