MOM, MILF AND GRANNY PANTIES

Got an immediate erection when I saw these. Those panties are my favorite.
Tried to resist, but since the wife wasn't home, I had to retrieve a pair of her panties from the dirty clothes hamper, sniff them and and then use them to jack off.
I was under 10 exact age unsure.

Got an immediate erection when I saw these. Those panties are my favorite.
Tried to resist, but since the wife wasn't home, I had to retrieve a pair of her panties from the dirty clothes hamper, sniff them and and then use them to jack off.
Do you sample your deposit? I love to cum directly on the cotton panel and then lick it off as if I’m cleaning another man’s spunk after he has used my wife!

Do you sample your deposit? I love to cum directly on the cotton panel and then lick it off as if I’m cleaning another man’s spunk after he has used my wife!
No, but sometimes after the wife teases me with her panties and "orders" me to jack off with them as she watches, after I ejaculate into them, she'll take them from me and lick my semen from them.

No, but sometimes after the wife teases me with her panties and "orders" me to jack off with them as she watches, after I ejaculate into them, she'll take them from me and lick my semen from them.
That’s hott! I unloaded a deposit in my wife’s panties once and she took them and smeared my cum all over my face! She’ll often do that or smear them all over my chest.

Sounds fantastic I hope the smelt strong and musky ad you wrapped them round Yr cock when you were wanking off

Sounds fantastic I hope the smelt strong and musky ad you wrapped them round Yr cock when you were wanking off
Yessss. The best ones are when she arrives home after hot yoga. She’s mentioned how many of the women shower before they leave and most don’t wear any panties at all but she knows what her sweaty pussy does to me. She’ll arrive home and I can only smell her for a few minutes before she lets me touch or explore her panties. She sits at the kitchen table spread Eagle and I kneel upon the floor with my nose buried deep against her yoga pants breathing in so deep and intentional. I am then allowed to lick them until they are saturated and I begin to taste her wetness. At that point she’s so turned on she’ll shed the yoga pants and let me have her panties while she lays back masturbating watching me enjoy her treasure. The love we make on those days is so intoxicating.

That sounds hot I hope she finger fucks her clit and pussy getting that yoga musky scent all over them, then placing them in Yr mouth. I think I need to go to yoga classes to see these women

Yes often sample my own spunk either out of the panties or her pussy after I've filled it

That sounds hot I hope she finger fucks her clit and pussy getting that yoga musky scent all over them, then placing them in Yr mouth. I think I need to go to yoga classes to see these women
She says she plays with her pussy in the car sometimes to keep it warm and smelly for me. It sounds so sloppy when she’s finger banging it for me!

Sounds like she gets it warm and sticky for you I hope you don't remove her panties and just pull them to the side whilst you lick her wet lips

Shame she can't pinch the other women's panties from yoga whilst they shower and bring them home to you

Often when my wife masturbates in front of me she will seductively place her fingers, one at a time in my mouth and "make" me suck her taste off

Mine loves it when I tongue her wet pussy then go up and kiss her so she tastes herself she always asks me do I want to watch her masterbate before I go down on her... I ALWAYS say yes

Many thanks to all who have been sharing their panty stories and fetish. So nice to hear from kindred spirits!! So allow me to post a "special panty thank you." Enjoy all.

View attachment 2136721how about licking these then pulling to the side to fuck her. These were the sort my mother would ware back in the 80s great memories
These are exactly the ones I luv to find in the dirty clothes hamper to sniff and wrap around my cock to jack off into.
When the wife finds them later she knows I've been a naughty boy.

Great your Mrs still wares these type and even better you get to your friends washing hamper when being a good friend lol if only they knew your alteria motives. Feel free to post pics and more stories here I'm sure 3ps will love to hear them he started the post.

Hope she puts you over her knee when she finds out how naughty you've been.
She hasn't done that yet but when she finds her cum filled panty in the dirty clothes hamper she usually pulls off the pair she has on, hands them to me and "orders" me to sniff and lick them, then "makes" me wrap them around my cock and "instructs" me on how she wants to watch me jack off into them.

If my Mrs made me do that when she found mine I would be wanking into them hourly so she would catch me to make me wank off in front of her again

Back