MOM, MILF AND GRANNY PANTIES

The3Ps

Really Experienced
Just a guy with a serious panty fetish. I'm seeking a woman or women to share some pics of those big, fuller, brief cut panties. I think that style is so sexy on any age woman! Non facial pics of course. Please PM me and we can explore. Thanks and I appreciate your help.

Just a guy with a serious panty fetish. I'm seeking a woman or women to share some pics of those big, fuller, brief cut panties. I think that style is so sexy on any age woman! Non facial pics of course. Please PM me and we can explore. Thanks and I appreciate your help.

Love wearing granny panties over my control top pantyhose. Sometimes control granny panties are greaat! Larger cotton crotch to soak.

Awwww, thanks for sharing. See I knew kind people like you would respond. Please let's keep this post/thread going. Do tell your friends... Thanks again! ;)

Let's hear from the ladies on this subject as well. Thanks.

I too love Granny panties ,my MIL is 75 yrs old and whenever I used to go to her house I would go to her linen basket and sniff and lick her panties ,sucking the dampness from her gusset , cleaning up every soiled stain on them ,I started leaving a load in them when I walked my cock into them and 1 day she told me there are a freshly worn pair waiting for me which started one of the most incredible perverted and filthiest chapters of my life .

First, Thanks for sharing that is an incredibly hot, erotic, sexy story!! I did the exact same thing with a hamper containing a cousin's and her Mom's panties. Although, neither one knew of my sniffing, smelling, licking exploits. I too pounded one off and yes occasionally right into the panty panel myself! You were lucky to get "notified" of a fresh pair awaiting you! I'd love to hear more about that in a PM or conversation hint, hint... Thanks again!

I do hope more people will reply and post those Panty pics. Thanks

I’ve snuck into my MIL’s house and rummaged through her dirty things, she leaves them just laying on the floor where ever she’s taken them off. I’ve found them in every room from the kitchen to her computer room on the floor under her desk.
I have taken a pair of panties from her house too . They were pink and and the exact same style as the pic in this thread. I’ve cum so much in them, in fact I’m wearing them right now!

Nice!!! You're so lucky she leaves you those little presents. How old is she? Just curious. Btw, we've spoken before. Remember Addy, it's Jen. 😁 Do PM and say hi.

en I found my mums used panties by her bed. The smell was amazing and I was hooked. Later on when married my mil lived with us she was 56 and constantly leaving hers in the bathroom. I sniffed and came into them constantly. I recently got an old friend to get her panties soaking in work and drop them off to me on her way home and she went home commando.

A while back, one of my neighbors, a widowed 50ish woman, who I would occasionally help out with small handyman jobs, asked me if I could come over and install a new flapper in her toliet.
While in the bathroom I noticed her dirty clothes hamper and could not resist peeking inside. Right on top was a pair of beige full backed panties.
Since I have a panty fetish I could not resist and pulled them out. The crotch area was still damp and I raised them to my nose to sniff her feminine aroma.
I was intoxicated with her aroma and proceeded to wrap them around my cock, making sure the head of my cock was against the section of material that was still damp from her cunt
I began stroking my penis and before long I could not help myself and ejaculated my hot semen into her panty
I placed them back on top of the hamper.
I guess what added to the excitement was that she was in the room next door and could of walked in on me at any time. The whole time I was jacking off into her panty, I fantasized she was peeking around the door watching me.
Anyhow I don't know if she ever realized what I had done but to this day she has never said anything about it

Thanks for sharing that lovely and detailed story! I would have probably done the same!! Beige full back panties, that sounds very sexy, feminine and womanly. I'm happy you came to them.

A while back, one of my neighbors, a widowed 50ish woman, who I would occasionally help out with small handyman jobs, asked me if I could come over and install a new flapper in her toliet.
While in the bathroom I noticed her dirty clothes hamper and could not resist peeking inside. Right on top was a pair of beige full backed panties.
Since I have a panty fetish I could not resist and pulled them out. The crotch area was still damp and I raised them to my nose to sniff her feminine aroma.
I was intoxicated with her aroma and proceeded to wrap them around my cock, making sure the head of my cock was against the section of material that was still damp from her cunt
I began stroking my penis and before long I could not help myself and ejaculated my hot semen into her panty
I placed them back on top of the hamper.
I guess what added to the excitement was that she was in the room next door and could of walked in on me at any time. The whole time I was jacking off into her panty, I fantasized she was peeking around the door watching me.
Anyhow I don't know if she ever realized what I had done but to this day she has never said anything about it
That is so incredibly hottt!!!

When I was 16 I was asked to babysit my parents friends child, she was in bed and there were moms panties on the radiators drying (unfortunately not used) my heart was racing 10 to the dozen when I stripped off and put a pair on praying they never came home early (they didn't)

en I found my mums used panties by her bed. The smell was amazing and I was hooked. Later on when married my mil lived with us she was 56 and constantly leaving hers in the bathroom. I sniffed and came into them constantly. I recently got an old friend to get her panties soaking in work and drop them off to me on her way home and she went home commando.
Yep I started on my mum's too. She was a real milf back in the day though, all my friends at school used to comment about her. Little did they know I'd actually got to smell and taste her mid-30s milf pussy and fill her used panties with my cum... I've been addicted to dirty panties ever since.

Back