Mom, I'm on camera (naked)

LupusDei

curious alien
A shy insecure flat chested girl (18+ obviously) decides to start caming as the only way to get money for breast implants. At first she doesn't intend to strip all the way, but soon is compelled to by the audience, and subsequently build self-confidence and eventually gets convinced everyone indeed loves her tiny titties as they are and abandon ideas about implants. But by then, She's got absolutely addicted to the attention and performing and exhibitionism in general, so she keeps doing it, whenever she's able, many, many hours a day.

Thing is, she lives with her big, BIG boobed mom. They have a rather nasty relationship at the beginning. And at first Daughter try to hide her new endeavor from mother, but get caught or found out. They fight about it, but Daughter does it anyway, and Mom slowly accept her doing it, but is disrespecting her privacy while at it. Like, mom call her to dinner in the middle of a show, and similar, or even enter the room. Thus the titular phrase gets a frequent use, in all kinds of annoyed intonations.

Despite or even because of that (in parallel of developing her addiction), Daughter does her naked shows more and more openly in front of mom. Eventually she may, say, called to said dinner grab the webcam and go down to kitchen as she is, and continue to perform to the camera all through.

Obviously, the patrons, catching glimpses and voice of mom increasingly often, want to see Mom fucked...

I've heard of mothers who try to "compete" with their daughters. Mom's a lonely trophy wife who thinks her looks are fading, and it secretly upsets her that when she and her daughter go out, her flat chested daughter gets more attention and compliments. In Mom's mind, she's got big tits and a big ass. She's the buxom beauty, so why's her daughter getting all the attention?

Mom's takes every opportunity to make a passive aggressive remark about her daughter's body. "Oh, I could never wear that. But it would suit your bust so much better." "Sweetie, it's a waste of money to buy you a bra." And when daughter gets upset, Mom's go tos are like "I'm just being honest, dear." "I'm just looking out for you. I don't want anybody to bully you for your body."

So when Daughter finds her self esteem again while camming, Mom is more upset about all the positive attention that her daughter is getting. And because the daughter's streaming crowd is curated to people who are attracted to her style of body, the chat loves to rag on Mom, calling her fat and cow tits, and really just body shaming her in the same way Mom body shamed their daughter.

Mom gets obsessed with trying to appease that crowd. She can't handle thinking she doesn't have that power over her daughter anymore. And that's when Mom starts camming with daughter. But the crowd will only give her a sliver of validation the more she humiliates herself. They only want to see increasing bad things happen to Mom.

this seems more like a visual idea to me -- that is, it would work well on visual media. Less so as a story.
it's more of a framework that one can put "flesh" on, but what's the flesh?

I remember seeing a great video of some people flashing in a convenience store -- like your idea, it was exhibitionism. The visual story was great, but it could not have been "translated" well to words. They weren't doing anything in particular, just showing skin to the store's cameras. "Camera: This person is wearing nothing under the trench coat! Look at their naked bits! THE END."

this seems more like a visual idea to me -- that is, it would work well on visual media. Less so as a story.

I remember seeing a great video of some people flashing in a convenience store -- like your idea, it was exhibitionism. The visual story was great, but it could not have been "translated" well to words. They weren't doing anything in particular, just showing skin to the store's cameras. "Camera: This person is wearing nothing under the trench coat! Look at their naked bits! THE END."

That's what makes it a challenge! Trying to put into prose something that seems innately visual. A great writer could do it. One of us hacks could give it a shot.

there was a short story -- another mom incest story -- that I've found quite visual:

a drunk mid aged woman falls asleep on the couch, hardly any clothes on. pervert son endeavors to take advantage of her in her sleep.

I have nothing to add, those are terrific ideas. Write it!

"Camera: This person is wearing nothing under the trench coat! Look at their naked bits! THE END."

Yes, all my fantasies are extremely visual and I often fetishize nudity, while not at all that interested in the actual sex, but in anything but.

Partially as a result of that, my writing attempts are extremely wordy and verbose.

((Like, a couple years ago I decided to grab variation on a 12 hours fragment of what's a long epic in my mind and form it up for "One Night in XXX(place)" writing event. By the deadline, I got it about 3/4 done. I'm not exactly happy with one or two scenes in the first half, the third fourth is entirely missing (it's kinda sorta necessarily filler and tangential fun) and the last fourth is missing mostly the main sex act. In that state, if I remember right, it's 86k words, expected to easily exceed 100k if ever finished. Well, it's mostly a stream of consciousness in an asshole guy's head (my Mary Sue, sure); part of the goal was to frame his relationship with the City, and her (the City) background results in a thinly veiled history lesson as he's distracting himself with random history facts while attempting to not cheat on his girlfriend (who ever participate in the story on one phone call)... I'm not quite sure that device is readable either. Anyway, I plan to rewrite it for years, but if I do, I'm likely mostly to add to it than subtract. I had ideal for finishing that thing before starting anything else, but that's not working, although it remains the most "finished" of my attempts. Sorry for random rant.))

Then the question is what are those stories (on lit) where nudity works fine?
I don't remember reading any.

I've written myself exhibitionism stories with lots of public nudity. I'd like to write more. But I don't think I've really nailed it so far, and I don't know how to do it. Or whether it can be done.

Then the question is what are those stories (on lit) where nudity works fine?
I don't remember reading any.

I'm not an extremely avid reader. Particulary, I haven't read hardly anything the past two years (since Russian full scale invasion in Ukraine, specifically). But with those caveats...

Absolute goosebumps, an almost perfect hit for me, like, as much as 2/3 between what I hoped to read when I first discovered this site and like almost anything else I have found enjoyable, the first few chapters of Saturday Night School by jessica_tang_vonharper. Even that slowly, gradually loses the nerve later, despite trying hard and managing better than almost anyone else I have read, but that's something I have come to expect, especially in exhibitionism driven stories. There's perhaps deep psychological and perception reasons why that happens... not necessarily author's fault in faithful story telling.

At seemingly totally other end style wise, I would mention HStoner with his absolutely dry, often almost shorthand telling, but while I would, perhaps, enjoy much richer, sensually and mentally, descriptions of the same scenes, I have enjoyed his work, repeatedly, despite he's kind of those authors to whom "have read one, have read it all" is true to a large extent.

Another, and profoundly weird corner to be lost in, is Mailgirls universe. I'm absolutely sure there's immense pile of total crap somewhere out there, but I have my luck to encounter excellent authors who transcend the inherent misogyny of the subgenre into almost a statement to the opposite, like lizstanton8181 or Seahawk76 -- his Allison's Inheritance is excellent as well, even if it seemingly cuts out and jump over the potentially the most exciting part, at least to my hopes, lol, and is much more accessible than mailgirl stuff.

To lighten the mood at the end, let's mention Gullible Danielle by Nudiebooty24, far from perfect, but very much fun.

That's very few my favorites, some that come to mind on a spot. Apparently I have favorited 12 (of 469) stories by Drmaxc and left 110(!) comments (not sure how that number can be right but that's what stats say), so he should have done something right, but I would have to reread stuff what it was all about.

Gotta play the medium to its strength. Stories are better for showing the inner state than, say, how cute the asses are.

But story telling has many difficulties. Including repetitiveness. You can show in a movie a guy pounding a girl for an hour, for two, it will be entertaining. Then watch the same movie every day.

There are some naive stories on lit that seemingly try the same thing -- a single sex scene story for 70k words, another of 100k words. But they're terrible, ridiculously repetitive, dreadfully tedious.

That's a nice idea! But I'd like more focus on the girls being addicted to the attention. In fact she starts sneaking the camera into everyday activities earlier and for some time do it without mom noticing. E.g. she hides camera behind the basket and during family dinner asks mom to get her something from behind her only to flash her tiny titties to the audience. Or she sits behind mom during a movie night and masturbates while streaming the whole thing.

Back