Mom and son

Of course. I'm proud to say her pussy juice is the first to have ever touched my cock when I used to sneak into her freshly used panties and rub the juices onto my penis and masturbate with them. I'm so glad they were easily accessible to me in the hamper.

It's more about just fingering her though, I love her and loved her when I was younger with all the sexual desires present in young men. Would have loved to have made love to her, pleasured her, pleased her, worshiped her pussy in all the ways I possibly could, and filled her with my cum and watched her orgasm on my cock as I drove it deeper inside the very place that I was created.

My mother deserves every single happiness in the world when I consider what a wonderful human being she is and what a great mother she was and continues to be. To be able to provide her pleasure, share a sexual relationship with her, and be pleased by her would have been the greatest experience of my life.
Lovely 💋

I remember that era from my childhood. It was marvelous. None of the women seemed to be offended about being perceived as fuck toys. I remember playing with Lincoln Logs on the floor while the gals at Mom’s Tupperware parties talked about how the husband’s bosses and co-workers were always trying to sneak them off for a “quickie.” It was pretty clear that at least a few of them had said yes.

When my dad came home from work, the first thing he did was lift Mom’s dress and snap the elastic on her panties. He did it right in front of me, as if it were okay for boys to see such things because it was expected that they would grow up to do the same. (Little did we know about the social changes which lay ahead of us.) Every carnival fun house included a wind vent that would blow up the ladies’ dresses and, for just a moment, transform any small town housewife into Monroe on the subway grate. I can’t remember any of the women refusing to visit the fun house, even if their hubby’s friends were watching – and they usually were!

And the lingerie such moments revealed! White nylon full briefs were the order of the day, as well as girdles (seldom seen anymore). Garter belts with metallic clasps held up silk stockings. When the mini skirt first arrived, the girls had not yet caught the habit of wearing them with tights or pantyhose, and in the beginning it was a symphony of visible underwear. No one objected.
Love this ❤️

Too many to list!
Most recent is being at a party or gathering of some kind. Sneaking away with someone's wife and having sex with them, filling them with my cum then both going back to everyone else. Watching her with her husband etc knowing she was soaked with me.
Love this ❤️

Hello,
I think you raise a very good question.

I would say that it is important to understand the story and what it is asking of you at any given moment. I don't think there is a universal answer.

What I do think is that eroticism is tension and a good way to achieve it is by creating imbalance between the characters: big strong guys with petite girls, super hot chicks with fat ugly guys, overdeveloped girls with super skinny nerds, etc.

View attachment 2276129
I love this 💋❤️

Let me know what you guys think.

I was always excited about art class. My professor always got the most beautiful women to model for the class, something tells me he was a womanizer, he was always openly flirting with some of the girls in the class, always touching them. I'm pretty sure he was fucking them; they always smiled at him.

Then that day came. I went to class excited to see which babe we would be drawing today. she walked out of the dressing room, and to my surprise it was my mom; she was wearing a thin robe tied up around the waist and showing plenty of cleavage. She was walking towards the middle of the room with long strides, side to side, swinging her ass, and bouncing her tits. She was teasing the whole class. I will admit I was rock hard as well as half the class I would imagine. I never said anything or made it public that I knew her. Every time she looked in my direction I would look the other way not knowing what to do, but when I turn back she has an evil, sinister smile on her face.

She got up on the mini stage and slipped out her robe letting it slide off showing off her large breast and ass, with a hint of a belly. All the men were in awe. The professor told her to strike a pose, then instructed the class they had 30 minutes to capture her form and to focus on her proportions. She began to get into position. She laid on her back, one leg up on a small stool, the other on the floor, legs spread, and one hand on her side and the other around her head falling back on a pillow facing me. She was staring right at me smiling . I looked away but when my eyes went back at her she was still looking at me, then she winked. I didn't know what to do. I could even draw properly my hands were so shaky. My heart was racing, and my thing was throbbing.
Very erotic 💋❤️

When I see a woman with an "unlikely" partner I always ask myself: hWat doe he have that attracts a such a dine woman? Aside fom the bank account I keep coming to inevitable truth: something that gives her immense pleasure.
Oh yes lol 💋❤️

Nice to come home:

148092.gif
Mmmmmmm. 👄💋❤️

Back