Mom and son

P

PennyCleaver

damn id of loved to forced my mum . my mate come clean one night wasted shortly after his mum had passed that around once a month his grandads and all his male uncles and cousins would come over to play poker around 15 of them and his mum would always cry and try and stop them but all of them including my mate and her dad would just drag her about using her for the night .not much poker went on
Scott this story is so hot x

I'm looking for stories where the wife or girlfriend is sneaking around the house having sex with someone other than her husband/boyfriend. Could be his father, brother, friend, neighbour, sister....
I love this x

How do you know that this has not already happened and that the path you're on is not the path that former future you decided would be better than the one he'd taken instead? If you think back over the important turning points of your life you can perhaps even identify the specific incident. You've always accepted responsibility for having made the choice you made. It turns out it wasn't you who made that choice at all, at least not the you of that younger time and place.

Don't be too harsh on former future you. He saw what would have happened if you'd chosen the other path. He's given you another chance. You can rest assured that no matter how fucked up your life is now, it would have been fucked up some other way if you'd taken the other path.
Wow I like this

A recent story on here reminded me of my mother in-law who was a ballroom dancer . She was very good, and while my wife was never interested in taking it up , I on the other hand enjoyed being taught ballroom dancing with my mother in-law . To be honest it’s very difficult not to get arroused when dancing with a lovely lady , and my mother in-law was fabulous , my lessons didn’t end with just dancing … a story thread I would love assistance in getting accepted.

Very erotic x

It starts in her perspective where he invites his friend to stay the night. They're watching a movie and her husband changes it, so she and the friend go to guest room to finish their show.

She lets her husband finish the story, Switches to husband perspective where he catches them in window watching his friend seduce her and fuck, which he finds he's likes.

Ends up inviting the friend to the stay again so he can continue to encourage his wife secretly to cheat.
I’ve done this and things very similar to it 💕

Mature women are more open and honest with their sexual desires. I got picked up in a liquor store by an older woman who just walked up to me and started flirting. I asked her to have something to eat next door and we sit in a booth and she felt me up and we ended up at her place. (She had three grown daughters one in her teens and two in their twenties living with her.)

I dated a girl from my work a few times and then it didn't really work out and later at a club a buddy and I started hanging out we met a waitress dressed very sexy uniform and I always made it a point to sit at her area. One day she said she had a couple of girls she would like my buddy and I to meet. We turned around and they were two of her daughters, one of whom was the girl I went out with. I started dating her again, but then the girls told me their mother liked me and she was hot and sexy (no matter what she was wearing) and I ended up spending a lot of time with her.
Wow 💕

U1x2HdB.jpg

Grandma's changed since Grandpa left her! :eek:
Beautiful lady x

Back