MissLabelled’s Sunday Story Time

This feeling…is…yeah…yeah….*wanders off mumbling*
giphy.gif

I am certain I am not unique in this regard but there are times when I find myself in a heightened sense of arousal (aka: really fucking horny) and don’t want to do anything about it. I want to remain in that state, to let it wash over me, doing nothing at all to provide relief. It sometimes (pretty much always) makes me do things I may not typically do. The arousal basically takes control of me and there is a certain kind of pleasure to be found there. This photo was taken during one of these moments.

Brief backstory is that I have this long term, on-again-off again, friends with benefits situationship. And that pretty much wraps up the backstory!

At this particular time, we were on-again but she had also moved back to our old hometown during the pandemic, after her most recent break-up. Which means this story finds me on the road, on this six hour trek, making my way to her.

It was summer, it was a long weekend, and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. The sun was shining intensely in the car and despite the AC running, my temperature was running hot. She is extremely talented with her words, and had been sending me all these little voice notes, these little teasers to taunt me. Enter the heightened state of arousal. She had me on edge, the time and distance between us were a torment. But instead of caving, I leaned into it, pushing myself even further.

I was wearing a very loose fitting dress, to be more comfortable on the long drive. I reached one hand behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it on the passenger seat. I pulled both sides of the dress inwards, bunching it between my cleavage, and exposed my breasts to all who could see into my car. Which was no one, these highways are quite deserted and being a firm believer in consent, I would cover myself up anytime another vehicle did pass by. Still, the little frisson of excitement was present and it only increased my arousal. Which led to this photo.

There are many little rest areas along the highway, just a little bit of extra pavement to pull onto, sometimes a picnic table, but that would be a fancy one. I came up to one of these, pulled over, and parked my car. I pulled off my panties at this point and tossed them onto the passenger seat, reuniting the set. Stepping out of the car, I made my way around to the passenger door, opened it and then placed my phone on a selfie-stick tripod (never travel without one folks!) I sat on the passenger seat, pulled one strap of the dress off of my shoulder, exposing a breast to the warmth of the sun. I then hiked up the hem of the dress, letting the same warmth wash over my pussy. My heart was pounding, I was on high alert listening to make sure no other vehicles were approaching, and I took photos. It took every bit of willpower to not make myself orgasm right then and there but I didn’t want to ruin this moment.

Before resuming my drive, I sent the last text message she would get until I arrived: “Your strap-on better be on when I get there because this pussy *needs* to be filled by you!”

Attach photo.

Send.

👀
Thank you Thank you and Thank you! For always sharing these intimate yet arousing stories about your life, you make my Sundays extra special.

Next time I’m squirming on the highway it’s all your fault.

Additional info on the photo:

I initially was going to post it uncensored, scars and all, I’m done editing that out. But when I get messages saying that I “removed the best part of yourself”, I wasn’t about to give fuckers who reduce my entire personhood to basically a “walking talking penis” the satisfaction of seeing the goods. I’ve been out for a hell of a long time, I’ve been fetishized pretty much the entirety of that time so I’m used to it. But to people like them: fuck you.

And that is the end of that, I won’t bring that topic up again, that one just irked the shit out of me.

I initially was going to post it uncensored, scars and all, I’m done editing that out. But when I get messages saying that I “removed the best part of yourself”, I wasn’t about to give fuckers who reduce my entire personhood to basically a “walking talking penis” the satisfaction of seeing the goods. I’ve been out for a hell of a long time, I’ve been fetishized pretty much the entirety of that time so I’m used to it. But to people like them: fuck you.
You go girl!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And that is the end of that, I won’t bring that topic up again, that one just irked the shit out of me.
I don’t blame you… that would really piss me off too.

The vulnerability and intimacy of your stories alone, say nothing of your photos, are more than most are courageous enough to share. You're inspiring and provocative and brilliant, so fuck them.

I'm all hot and bothered from the story, the personal picture is just the icing on top. The sexiest part of every person is atop their shoulders, not their chest or between their legs.

I am certain I am not unique in this regard but there are times when I find myself in a heightened sense of arousal (aka: really fucking horny) and don’t want to do anything about it. I want to remain in that state, to let it wash over me, doing nothing at all to provide relief. It sometimes (pretty much always) makes me do things I may not typically do. The arousal basically takes control of me and there is a certain kind of pleasure to be found there. This photo was taken during one of these moments.

Brief backstory is that I have this long term, on-again-off again, friends with benefits situationship. And that pretty much wraps up the backstory!

At this particular time, we were on-again but she had also moved back to our old hometown during the pandemic, after her most recent break-up. Which means this story finds me on the road, on this six hour trek, making my way to her.

It was summer, it was a long weekend, and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. The sun was shining intensely in the car and despite the AC running, my temperature was running hot. She is extremely talented with her words, and had been sending me all these little voice notes, these little teasers to taunt me. Enter the heightened state of arousal. She had me on edge, the time and distance between us were a torment. But instead of caving, I leaned into it, pushing myself even further.

I was wearing a very loose fitting dress, to be more comfortable on the long drive. I reached one hand behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it on the passenger seat. I pulled both sides of the dress inwards, bunching it between my cleavage, and exposed my breasts to all who could see into my car. Which was no one, these highways are quite deserted and being a firm believer in consent, I would cover myself up anytime another vehicle did pass by. Still, the little frisson of excitement was present and it only increased my arousal. Which led to this photo.

There are many little rest areas along the highway, just a little bit of extra pavement to pull onto, sometimes a picnic table, but that would be a fancy one. I came up to one of these, pulled over, and parked my car. I pulled off my panties at this point and tossed them onto the passenger seat, reuniting the set. Stepping out of the car, I made my way around to the passenger door, opened it and then placed my phone on a selfie-stick tripod (never travel without one folks!) I sat on the passenger seat, pulled one strap of the dress off of my shoulder, exposing a breast to the warmth of the sun. I then hiked up the hem of the dress, letting the same warmth wash over my pussy. My heart was pounding, I was on high alert listening to make sure no other vehicles were approaching, and I took photos. It took every bit of willpower to not make myself orgasm right then and there but I didn’t want to ruin this moment.

Before resuming my drive, I sent the last text message she would get until I arrived: “Your strap-on better be on when I get there because this pussy *needs* to be filled by you!”

Attach photo.

Send.

👀
Just love coming here to your thread and reading your posts.

Another great story and description.

Edging is delicious but cuts both ways, as you mentioned. Absolutely wonderful write-up, as always. I felt the arousal and heightened tease as the trip went on.

Living in Ontario as you do I am very familiar with those long, deserted stretches of highway, especially along the lakes.

You now have me yearning for summer! 😉

Attach photo.

Send.

👀
Damn…missed the pic! Hot story though. Was she waiting for you?

Back