Miss USA and Miss Teen USA

RobDownSouth

Never Banhammered
Both Miss USA and Miss Teen USA have resigned their positions in the past week, putting the spotlight on the woman who purchased the rights to the pageant (Laylah Rose) in 2023. Evidently the entire pageant organization is organized chaos now.

Miss USA wrote a long rambling letter about how the position "affected her mental health" and Miss Teen USA simply said "the organization no longer aligns with my personal values". Both were bound by super-strict NDAs from commenting further, but sleuths found that taking the first letter from each paragraph of the resignation spelled out "I am silenced".

Miss USA is supposed to have a "handler" at each public event but did not have one in December, when she was in a car in a Christmas parade and a parade official tried to execute a Trumpian "Grab Her By The Pussy" manuever in front of thousands of onlookers.

Both winners were booked for public appearances but not provided airfare. Management took a purportedly "Needlessly hostile" approach to both winners, and bookings began to dry up.

Rightguide and BabyBoomer50s will be along shortly to lecture us on how some cunts are sooo ungrateful for what they are given in life....

All about the people and the timing. I've known a couple of those pageant types and they'd have been all over a line like that. 'Why yes Sir, Mr. Money Bags Sir, I'd think mighty kindly on that'.

The contestants have changed but trump still loves overseeing humiliating beauty pageants.

Trump hosts potential VP contenders at Mar-a-Lago, including Rubio, Stefanik, Vance​

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pr...o-including-rubio-stefanik-vance-210292805549
He's running auditions for VP candidacy like he ran that fake reality show, and suckers still think a major corporation chooses its management by setting random challenges unrelated to the job. No wonder most of his companies went bust and the rest are under investigation for criminal activity.

I look forward to the edition where Vance and Rubio duke it out trying to outdo each other on a shopping channel selling cheap toiletries.

He's running auditions for VP candidacy like he ran that fake reality show, and suckers still think a major corporation chooses its management by setting random challenges unrelated to the job. No wonder most of his companies went bust and the rest are under investigation for criminal activity.

I look forward to the edition where Vance and Rubio duke it out trying to outdo each other on a shopping channel selling cheap toiletries.
Alphas. 🙄

"Hey little lady are you into older men with money?"

Helluva pickup line.
There are so many young women out there motivated only by money that men of means have to protect themselves. Men by the millions are walking away from the dating scene which has been flooded with entitled TikTok-motivated gold diggers, a large segment of whom are amoral masculine females and/or glorified whores. More than some have young children and no dad at home. A guy might want to smash a few of them but one shivers at the thought of any kind of commitment. The men in my realm are totally wise to that shit and those who want to marry are heading overseas to find traditional women.

There are so many young women out there motivated only by money that men of means have to protect themselves. Men by the millions are walking away from the dating scene which has been flooded with entitled TikTok-motivated gold diggers, a large segment of whom are amoral masculine females and/or glorified whores. More than some have young children and no dad at home. A guy might want to smash a few of them but one shivers at the thought of any kind of commitment. The men in my realm are totally wise to that shit and those who want to marry are heading overseas to find traditional women.
You're seriously blaming the women for this?

You're defending them? Wow, you are a fucking loser.

@Rightguide always blame the women, because Wrongguide is a “man” who can do what he wants. Wait, look that is wrong. But makes COMPLETE sense why he would support another who thinks like he does.
Yep. I can do whatever I want, I can go wherever I want, whenever I want, for most of the year. How about you, stuck in the basement, right?

Back