Millenium2

PeterR

Virgin
I sure would welcome being a part of the next go around of Millenium2.

What I recommend is you, Laurel, write the first one or two paragraphs, and let our talented writers continue by adding their 1 or 2 paragraphs, continuing the storyline; then after the story is written you can judge and decide the ending, from those submitted by the writers.

Just a suggestion...what do you think?

PeterR

I think its a great idea. Personally, I don't really have time to write a full chapter as my workload is spiralling out of control at the moment! Writing just a paragraph or two though shouldn't be much of a problem. The only problem I can see arising is the fact that the actual sex action will be really hard to develop in such a short space (even though my entire stories tend to be only a para or two!)
I'd be willing to take part in a mini-millenium project. We'll just have to wait and see if anyone else is. I know that there is a New Author Project brewing at the moment so maybe we'd have to wait for a while.

Yes my thoughts exactly Crystal, about the time involved that is. Just think of it with all our twisted minds, in a healthy way ofcourse. This should be a long, and at times even an humorous story, with plenty of sex to keep it exciting.

The two paragraph limit should really keep it interesting, and challenging, for your part or mine maybe connecting ones. In that case you'd get the chance to change venues or create new forums, but the sexual escapades maybe added by the next writer.
Just a thought, I know Laurel seemed to like the idea.

Any other thoughts on this fellow writers?

PeterR

Back