Men of Literotica Thread of Honor

Artina Heartflash said:
MMMMM Massive Grooves
He doesn't like to keep his pics up for long, so hurry on over for what he's flashing...

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=170347

This is definitely an honor.

I was thinking I need to reply and bump this back up so that others may be recognized. Appears as if this has been hidden away for some time, and surely there are others who deserve to get a good word.

bump

So many worth peeking at.... well actually bring towel... umm... and a toy! ;)

Hello. :)
I would like to nominate a good friend of mine for this thread. He is JCBMAN and his current thread is "Open Pic Post".....he is not only incredibly sexy.....but is a sweetheart as well......any man that can be totally sexy AND is kind and considerate of others, is tops in my book. :D

Sweet_Candi said:
Hello. :)
I would like to nominate a good friend of mine for this thread. He is JCBMAN and his current thread is "Open Pic Post".....he is not only incredibly sexy.....but is a sweetheart as well......any man that can be totally sexy AND is kind and considerate of others, is tops in my book. :D

Oh Candi, I'd second that one!

A Very special kind Thank You to two very fine and sexxxyyyyy women, cumming from the to of you means alot, more than words can say, !!!!

JCBMAN said:
A Very special kind Thank You to two very fine and sexxxyyyyy women, cumming from the to of you means alot, more than words can say, !!!!

You are very deserving JCBMAN.....no need to thank us. :)

Waves hello to Salacious.....looks like we share some of the same tastes......;)

Would luv to bask and be adorned by the taste of two ladies the likes of you!!! My mouth is on overload from the salavation, and my head "HIGH" from Olfactory Overload >>>

Sweet_Candi said:
You are very deserving JCBMAN.....no need to thank us. :)

Waves hello to Salacious.....looks like we share some of the same tastes......;)

You know it...it's awfully hard not to like the good ones! ;)

*winking back*

Isn't JCBMAN cute with that big grin on his face.....:D

Salacious said:

*winking back*

Youre telling me..... ;)

Hes cute no matter what he's wearing...or not wearing.....:D

congrats!

This is a great thread.....

Congrats to all the men who have been nominated..

I have to say one of the most adorable and sexy men on Lit has to be Nudecop ...his current thread is AV help....and omg....that last set of pics are just making me drool....<grins>

Soft kisses,
whspr:rose:

whspr said:
I have to say one of the most adorable and sexy men on Lit has to be Nudecop ...his current thread is AV help....and omg....that last set of pics are just making me drool....<grins>

Soft kisses,
whspr:rose:

Well thank you, now I really am blushing :) this was so sweet of you, th ank you so much :rose: :rose: :rose:

Gungeee

I am going to nominate a fellow San Antonian. His pictures are very sexy, erotic, and he is just an all-round nice guy....and I found out he's been a closet fan of mine...lol

He actually has three threads, so ladies....enjoy!

First thread

His shower pics

His bed pics

you are the best!!!!!

Thank you so much for the nomination.....

It means a lot to me... to be coming from you babe.

Salacious said:

*winking back*

Which grin is that ladies, pick one.... with any luck, the one in the front middle... seriously speaking, you ladies are G R R R R R 8

Attachments

• middle smile.jpg
    middle smile.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
fedelio said:
that fedelio sure is a handsom chap!
:p

hehehe...very cute. :D

Actually, there are DOZENS of guys here at Lit deserving this....Ive never seen so many sexy and kind men in the same place....makes the head dizzy at times......;)

And yes, JCBMAN...thats the grin we like best. :D

Sweet_Candi said:
hehehe...very cute. :D

Actually, there are DOZENS of guys here at Lit deserving this....Ive never seen so many sexy and kind men in the same place....makes the head dizzy at times......;)

And yes, JCBMAN...thats the grin we like best. :D

Candi, you are so correct, and I do feel honored, especially with all the many gents that are here...now may I have you rest your head upon a pillow, whilst I lift your legs over my shoulders to help you regain your senses and give much need breaths from between and below

JCBMAN said:
Candi, you are so correct, and I do feel honored, especially with all the many gents that are here...now may I have you rest your head upon a pillow, whilst I lift your legs over my shoulders to help you regain your senses and give much need breaths from between and below

My mother has been lying to me all these years.
She said when I get dizzy to put my head between my legs.
Hell if I could do that, I wouldnt have time to post here. ;)

Sweet_Candi said:
My mother has been lying to me all these years.
She said when I get dizzy to put my head between my legs.
Hell if I could do that, I wouldnt have time to post here. ;)

no I am saving you the trouble of you bending, I raise your legs and blood goes to the core of your body, not only that the extra stimulation may help keep your heart pumping faster and harder(at least I know mine will), NOW the only problem is how do we keep you from hyper-ventelating

Back