Men of Literotica Thread of Honor

OK...so GI Guy doesn't have to keep bumping, I'll add a nomination.

ColoradoMan has some really great pictures on his thread...he's very imaginative and he shows his face....something I love to see. And his expressions add to the personality of his pictures. Check him out!

ColoradoMan

Re: bump

G I GUY said:
One good bump deserves another and maybe a little grind just for variety's sake :rose: :heart: :kiss: Drop by my thread sometime...Not coordinated enough to send you a link.. so you'd have to look it up (if you can find the time..) Laurab unleashed and unbridled.. Thanks for all you bring to this and other threads...

Awww...thank you Sara!!! I'm honored...:) These last few weeks have been so hectic and now I'm back on days and can't sleep at night...arghhh...LOL...this was something very pleasant to see on a sleepless night...:kiss:

He's already been nominated, and for good reason, but I want to reaffirm the nomination.

For those of you who haven't seen his pictures, take a look...they're great. DemonicAngel has some wonderfully erotic pictures on his thread. He has a wonderful smile, a maturity that belies his age and he is a gentleman, not so easily found these days.

Here's to you Ian

:heart: Ian :heart:

Bump!

Just bumping my favorite thread. I'd like to thank all my adoring fans for all your nominations, I know that it was hard to stop looking at me long enough to type on this thread. I want to thank my mother for making me so dang pretty. And most of all I'd like to thank myself for taking the time out of my day to post to all those who are not as fortunate to look as pretty as me.

The luscious, Robbie D

Attachments

• dcp_0008.jpg
    dcp_0008.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 70
Re: Bump!

ILuvMe said:
Just bumping my favorite thread. I'd like to thank all my adoring fans for all your nominations, I know that it was hard to stop looking at me long enough to type on this thread. I want to thank my mother for making me so dang pretty. And most of all I'd like to thank myself for taking the time out of my day to post to all those who are not as fortunate to look as pretty as me.

The luscious, Robbie D

lol, i guess this is the thread for that ....

OH.... cool!!!!

So is this where I come to bump and beg to be nomimated???

Count me IN!!!!!

I have seen many wonderful and sexy men here
But no one has caught my eye and imagination like Breakwall
He is incredibly sexy, imaginative, creative, and articulate.
He has quite the following and deserves this honor.

attachment.php

and his thread...

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150140

I'm surprised sterlingclay hasn't been nominated yet! He is hands down the most sensual, erotic, makes-you-want-to-lick-him-all-over guy Lit has to offer. And then some. really.

Now if you'll excuse me, I hafta go find me some tissues.

Polexia said:
I'm surprised sterlingclay hasn't been nominated yet! He is hands down the most sensual, erotic, makes-you-want-to-lick-him-all-over guy Lit has to offer. And then some. really.

Wow Polexia...I don't know how I missed his pictures....they are great.

Thanx Sara

Thank you for the nomination, you'll have to come see my thread when I post my next series. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Yours, Ian :rose:

Polexia said:

Gnarly! Thanks dudette.

:)

Damn, tell me I cant get a thead moving ... no wait dont tell me that :) Just let me believe it. BTW congrats guys.

Last edited:
Re: :)

G I GUY said:
Dasmn, tell me I cant get a trhad moving ... no wait dont tell me that :) Just let me believe it. BTW congrats guys.

It's obvious it's your well polished typing skills..... Job well done!

Re: Re: :)

DoBoy said:
It's obvious it's your well polished typing skills..... Job well done!

lol i am the king of typo's and bad spelling... usually i go back and fix'em :)

just pet said:
I have seen many wonderful and sexy men here
But no one has caught my eye and imagination like Breakwall
He is incredibly sexy, imaginative, creative, and articulate.
He has quite the following and deserves this honor.

attachment.php

and his thread...

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=150140

Thanks Pet.

I am honoured to join the ranks of the few, the twisted, the buck naked.

Gentlemen, our claim to fame is our lack of shame.

We profess to undress under moments of duress, and I guess we impress or we would post a lot less.

So get out your cocks, dicks, wangs, tallywackers, winkies, tools, dinks, rods, throbbing towers of quivering manmeat, etc etc etc. and take those twisted pics.

For the sake of mankind. (or more specifically...womankind)

I agree Sara this thread is great. Us women always get honored and so should the men!

I am honoring Gunner. I am sure many agree, he is so witty, intelligent and I mean look at this picture. Just wicked hot.

(And yes I asked permission before posting)

Attachments

• z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 54
SexyAmber said:
I agree Sara this thread is great. Us women always get honored and so should the men!

I am honoring Gunner. I am sure many agree, he is so witty, intelligent and I mean look at this picture. Just wicked hot.

(And yes I asked permission before posting)

I second that nomination

Back