Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

I had a lead on what I thought was a promising lead, but it appears to have gone dark. No dick for me.

No, but I can picture myself naked, on my knees, collared and leashed, waiting for a strong dominant alpha male to stand in front of me, offering me his cock. I would kiss the tip of it, savour the precum, and then let him fuck my slutty faggot mouth. 🤤🤩

Yes :)
Picked up some poppers and a pair of panties (changed into them in the store), and swung by a an online contact’s house. He let me in, I followed him to the bedroom , stripped along the way leaving a breadcrumb trail of clothes, and he was pleasantly surprised when he turned around and saw me
Wearing nothing but a pair of panties. He was very happy when I left.

Yes :)
Picked up some poppers and a pair of panties (changed into them in the store), and swung by a an online contact’s house. He let me in, I followed him to the bedroom , stripped along the way leaving a breadcrumb trail of clothes, and he was pleasantly surprised when he turned around and saw me
Wearing nothing but a pair of panties. He was very happy when I left.
You go man!!

I should have replied to this yesterday. Yes, I sucked my first and God he was big. Not long so much but about twice as thick as mine, a real mouthful. I think I did pretty well for a first time, gripping his shaft and balls while really going to town on his glans with my tongue.

I should have replied to this yesterday. Yes, I sucked my first and God he was big. Not long so much but about twice as thick as mine, a real mouthful. I think I did pretty well for a first time, gripping his shaft and balls while really going to town on his glans with my tongue.
Congratulations! Probably don't need to ask if you liked it. :)

Wednesday again. Thank goodness. I’ve been craving cock for a few days. Last week was glorious. We spent a long time in a 70……… he and I in a 69 with her either watching or helping in some way. Just did my nose drops. Looking for some sweet deep throating today. Yummmm.

Wow, a whole week and hardly any posts. I’ll be getting my mouth stuffed in an hour. Last week was glorious. He sucked me for 15 minutes, then we took a break….when I asked her if she came at all while we were at it, she said she came three times from hearing us slurping. Later, I had my way with her, and then wore myself out on his twig and berries. I’ll try to report back about today’s encounter.

No, but I can picture myself naked, on my knees, collared and leashed, waiting for a strong dominant alpha male to stand in front of me, offering me his cock. I would kiss the tip of it, savour the precum, and then let him fuck my slutty faggot mouth. 🤤🤩
That's just another day of indulgence for me

Monday, I met up with a guy I've been chatting with on Sniffies. We met in the woods behind his subdivision (I was able to get away on my bicycle). I eagerly took his cock in my mouth and was able to take his full length. I sucked and licked for all I was worth, not neglecting his balls. His cock was thicker and longer than mine and it was great to have the whole thing in my mouth. I also sucked his head while stroking his shaft. He had told me he took a while to cum, and he didn't before he took me in his mouth and made quick work of me.
I'm looking forward to the guy who has enough experience to coach me until he cums in my mouth.

I posted a pic here a few years ago. I've been trying to find it because someone else asked to see it. I had a plug and I had my feet against a mirror. Silly pic but got a lot of likes

Back