Medical Conference

" A mid-afternoon shower. Really energized us."

" Yes, you were so good to me. "

" And now a body rub, lay on your tummy."

" You'll put me to sleep."

" All the better. Are there any places that need special attention? Ready?"

" Yes, I can a....suck you off first?"

Melody had tried to make her off playful as well as spontaneous but came off as awkward. Will took her arm
to lead her onto the bed. He quickly slipped. in beside her to pull near his waist. There were no words as she
knew what was expected. Will was waiting as Melody wondered where he was getting his stamina.

She blew air over his cock. Even at rest, Will had five inches. She remembered to not use her hands until
she had him hard. It was one of many learned concepts from her novels. Melody had him going! It took
a surprising amount of energy until her tongue found his slit. Where is he getting this from.

Shockingly, Will pulled her up and over leaving her on top. His hands caressed her legs until she reluctantly
shifted her pussy into his range! Again his tongue found her zone! His finger caressed first her valley, until
it found her private zone! She needed to get her man off--and fast!

" OOOOOOOOOOOOO....HHmmf"

" You want to fuck my titties don't you."

Will heard but failed to answer. The top of the bed felt perfect to Will. He liked how he managed to rally
with attention from Melody's tongue and the freshness of her skin had him up to full charge. Her offer of her
tits were too good to pass.

" Yes! You offer is accepted!"

Will assisted by lifting her leg over and sliding to the edge of the bed. Melody was sitting up and Will assisted her to
a standing position, then walking to the living room. Melody took a kneeling position on the ottoman. Will was
already primed! Her tits had been focused on his mind all afternoon. He watched as Melody took a few deep breaths.
Will stepped forward toward her!

Last edited:
Walking down the hallway to the living room Melody was uncertain of Will's intentions, especially after
he had unloaded on her three times in an hour and half. He pointed to the ottoman. She kneeled
on the fabric as she had done many times and faced Will. His cock was straight out! She breathed
deeply as he came near. Surprisingly he kissed her--deeply.

" Get me hard, Melody."

" Take me, rape me! I want you like never before. And make it dirty....nothing is off limits...I mean it."

Her words were a carry over from what had taken place on the porch. Will had stirred something
in her mind about her inner fascination with being sexually gratified by her lover. She was willing
to be ridden in any manner he wanted! Will looked as if he would need a further explanation. That
was not the case!

His hands caught her shoulders pulling her up and spinning her around to face the couch. With her
feet now on the rug and her hands on the ottoman, Will moved in! She could feel it, rubbing her, as
if searching! It touched her as never before! His rough fingers gripped her hips while his erect cock
traversed her her valley! What have I got myself into.

Last edited:
Will was released from all restraints! He had Melody's naked body in his grasp and giving full attention to
getting full pleasure. She was pressed forward with one hand on the couch, the other on the ottoman and
his hands holding her hips. Will's shaft slid along her valley, touching at the perfect spot, then entry. Melody
had her clit in the perfect position.

" I've watched you on the your porch. You like getting that tan. Always thinking you won't be seen.
You let your guard down. Your tits like it!"

" YOU beast - You're FUCKING ME!!! AAAAGH......OOOHH!"

There was one thing more to do. Will reached forward with his right hand, captured her breast and
pulled back to secure his hold! It was the fastest twenty thrust he had every given! He shot off!

His probing and pulling had Melody concerned. Will had in some manner achieved an erection only
to take advantage of her being without clothes. Inadvertently she had chosen the wrong time
for seeking rough sex. She trembled at the prospect of Will getting her ass! Moments later
Will had had shown his true intentions and Melody went into her rough routine. In a matter of
two minutes she had a super-charged orgasm. Not only had Will filled her pussy, Melody was
left with very momentarily numb. She gasp to catch her breath..\

" So, good. Really"

Last edited:
Melody had once again said the perfect lines with a sense or urgency in her voice and it triggered
that instinct in Will to take full advantage. This time was like no other. It was if he had fought off
his need to preserve politeness to simply ravished Melody!

Now, Will rubbed her backside and shoulders while she attempted to stand up from the ottoman.
Still without clothes, Will's eyes locked onto her womanly features. He struggled for the right words.

" You were so good! Really good. I get so..."

" Three times in 40 minutes. Wow!"

" You got me going."

" You got my pussy!"

As Melody retreated to the shower there was the feeling of being so completely satisfied. It had been brought on
with her own thoughts inspired by Will's huge need to get his own pleasure, which she was able to provide! That
idea of having Will ride her until he came had given her new inspiration. She could hardly believe her luck in finding
such a cosummate lover. It was her second shower of the afternoon.

Last edited:
Melody's words of " nothing is off limits " resonated in Will's memory as he watched her walking naked toward the
shower. He could feel the empowerment it gave him. He reached for her book and began scanning backward
from the bookmark. There he found a rather pleasing passage. It involved the female character enticing her
boyfriend in selective ways. Will took note then carefully returned the book. He felt a bit coy about secretly
reading Melody's novel as it gave him a true edge in pleasuring her body.

Will worked out a delightful spaghetti dinner with fresh bread for their supper. He enjoyed the idea of getting
the day off at the end of the following week when the lake would be prime for fishing. When Melody returned
he was just setting out the wine glasses.

The very next day was the the warmest of the spring and with coffee on the porch they
finally could see the entire lake ice free. It was a long awaited delight. Will had his boat
ready yet was willing to allow the lake to warm. It was something fishing people understood.

" Have any plans for today?"

" I am open for suggestions, otherwise its yard work."

The appeal of being outside, even if it involved work, was perfectly acceptable to Melody. She changed
out her bra for her red swim top in hopes of getting more tan. The warmth of the sun was more then
adequate as they worked tp remove dead grass and debris. Gradually the were moving toward the lake.
Every so often Will would scoop the piles into a large plastic barrel and dump it the edge of shoreline.

The progress was amazing. Within an hour they had half of the front yard completed. They took a
break to check out the boat and dock. Everything was clear and to Melody's eye very proper. She had
never been around water growing up. The entire experience of now having the solitude and spectacular
water view captivated her. Will had her step into the boat, then lowered it into the water.

" Ok, I always keep the key here. Go ahead a start it up."

" Me?"

" Sure, you're ready."

" I hope I don't break anything."

It started up and Melody slowly had it moving backward. Being on the water brought thoughts of last
summer. Will had been so meticulous at teaching her to fish. The magic of cruising through the water
seemed like a ride in the theme park. Will made everything an experience.

Melody took them down the shoreline a few miles. There was the special cove. The one where they often
fished. The one where Will took her sexually! They had not been here in six months. She smiled in Will's
direction and could read his thoughts!

It was enough lawn work for the day. Will knew his boat needed to be in the water. He could
not neglect it any longer. He wanted Melody to have the honors and it would be great way to
show faith in her boat handling. She did very well. He kept checking various features to be
sure the boat had no problems from the prolonged winter. As she was in the captains seat he
was standing. Looking down at her chest had afforded him a swell view!

The boat was on plane which would be fine for a few miles. He wanted the engine to warm up.
Also, the older gas would be used up. Melody seemed pleased and quite comfortable driving
the boat. Meanwhile, Will imagined her tits only barely behind that red fabric. The lake he
had seen many times.

" We're three miles down the lake. Let's cut across to the marina and gas up."

Five minutes later they were at the gas dock, which was thankfully empty. The attendant handed
Will the nozzle. Will took note of the increased price as he carefully added fresh fuel. He also
caught the gas jockey getting a glimpse of Melody's chest. The total was $31. Will took over
driving back to the cottage.

At the Marina Melody's job was to steady boat by holding onto the dock. Will did the refill and
paid the man. Will then took the helm heading back toward home. It was glorious to be riding
over the water. She had missed it all winter. Her thoughts went to early April when there was
perhaps twenty inches of ice cover! She had a better understanding of Wisconsin winter."

" I love it, Will."

" Are you up for more yard work."

" Tomorrow. I have a better idea."

" OK, What?"

" A shared shower?"

" Deal!"

They locked the door behind them and made a brief stop for an ice cold drink. Melody seemed
especially eager as she removed her swim top while leaning on the kitchen counter. Will now had
a view that he had been longing for all afternoon. No words were needed. Melody most certainly
knew she was luring Will. Her chest was perfect. They almost touched as she remained motionless.

" 37 inches and spectacular."

" All yours my love."

They walked the long hallway to their bedroom and tossed their clothes in the basket. Will's eyes
caught the welcome sight of her swaying tits. Moments later they stepped into the warm spray .
It was three on Sunday afternoon.

The shower was the right choice. Will felt so revived. He noticed how she had her smile going
almost if she was thinking ahead. Mentally Will was clicking through a few choices he had gleaned
her novel. One in particular seemed to fit the occasion.

As the water stopped Will stepped out first to locate a fresh towel for her shoulders. He used a second
to dry both of her legs. Melody moved to the vanity as Will used the towel. He softly stepped behind
her! Melody smiled in anticipation in the partially fogged mirror. Will's hand rested on her shoulder while
the other hand slipped around her waist.

Will's fingers caressed her skin sliding ever lower to bush over her clit. Melody watched his eyes in the
mirror as he seemed to enjoy touching her there. He was soft and very gentle. It was his thumb that
circled the skin just above her pussy as it stimulated the pelvic bone. This all seemed so different to
Melody yet most certainly enjoyable.

She felt him slowly adding speed, as he also nuzzled the towel covering her shoulders. He appeared to
be content un his foreplay. At that point he shifted to caressing her clit vertically with what seemed to be
the knuckle on his forefinger. Oh, my Lord Will is master baiting me! He has discovered the exact speed
and pressure! I need to do something. How do I....

Already there was a slight twitching feeling in her lower back. It was a familiar feeling. This was a prelude
to her losing control. Melody's mind had a flurry of conflicting thoughts. Let him have his way!

" OOh...my gosh...wwwhhh...yessss..."

" You have a wonderful pussy. I really like rubbing you.."

" Yesss...right there....oooooooo....yesss

" More?"

" Don't stop...yess...oo...yess!"

Melody held her voice hoping that Will had not noticed her twitching release. Moments passed. Will
relaxed his grip and Melody turned to face him. So good, what a wonderful shower.

Last edited:
Melody moved toward the door with the towel draped over her shoulders. Will followed as if
he would be getting his clothes. Melody sat on the bed. It was then she noticed Will at the
footboard. His cock was straight out. It was a sight that caught her very unexpectedly.

" Wow, that was so...good."

" Glad you liked."

" Come over here...fuck my tits."

Will swiftly moved to the side of the bed and pulled her away. Melody had moved to face him while balanced
on her knees. They were directly in line with him. Melody was in charge leaving Will to just stay still. The
room was filled with afternoon sunshine giving her chest a bright shining appearance.

" Get both my nipples...really coat them."

" Can't believe how long I've wanted this, Melody."

" You're really hard. "

" I got really into....rubbing you."

" It was so exciting.... you getting me off. I closed my eyes and thought about the park."

As Will moved toward her she focused on his extended cock. She felt the after effects of Will rubbing
her and now she would satisfy his needs. By positioning herself at edge of the bed, he had a level angle
and her hand guided him in soft circles.

" There...yes right there..they want it Will...you're really hard...just give it to them.....coat those nipples.."

It lasted longer than she expected until the first bit of clear wetness arrived. He may have attempted
holding off but Melody knew it would be to no avail. At that moment Will went off! He surged several
times then settled into soft breathing. Melody circled each nipple. She released him!

Immediately, Melody stood next to Will. He gave her a wonderful kiss.

Will had exploded on her breast with less than two minutes of stimulation. Still he was pleased with
her excellent and most original idea. She was very creative with ideas for exciting sex. He
watched her walking toward the sink.

It was later that day that they made plans for the week ahead over a glass of wine. Melody had
thoughts of finishing the yard before mowing season. Will agreed as long as it left time for
fishing. The idea of staying ahead of the chores would be important later in the month.

Last edited:
As excited as Melody was, she managed to flaunt herself while walking toward the bathroom. It was a
slow and steady motion with a slight lean as she opened the door. She had never in earlier times shown
herself naked. Stimulating Will gave her that feeling of being a consummate lover.

The last evening before the work-week was a time of planning followed by closing out patient reports
left from Thursday. There was one last glass of wine, and a few hours of quiet computer work. Intermittently
Melody was making mental notes of things for next weekend.

Last edited:
By Wednesday the spring weather had really warmed up, she was in no position to take advantage.
For no apparent reason everyone on staff felt inundated with treating patients. She only met briefly
with Irene at the very end of lunch. Irene had drawn an interview with Madison General, where Will
worked! Melody had only time to smile. The thought stayed with her the rest of the day.

On the way home, she had thoughts about Irene possibly living nearby in the fall. All seemed in place
especially that she had a steady boyfriend. Will has an entire staff of nurses and is still all hers.
She laughed as she made the off ramp to the lake.

Will had somehow brought her kayak from the garage to the yard down by the dock. Once inside
there was a note explaining he had gone to help his friend Mike with his boat motor and hoped to
be back by six.

Melody saw her opportunity and went into change into her paddling clothes with a short sleeve top
to get more tanned. She added to Will's note her intensions in case he returned sooner. The idea
of getting a paddling workout to improve her core seemed a swell idea. She left by the backdoor
to pick out a life jacket then circled through the yard where tracks of Will dragging the kayak were still
visible.

It was a ten foot drag to the water and then she was off. It felt a bit shaky at first as she cleared
the dock and gradually Melody felt the balance and trust returning. Thankfully the lake was like glass.
It was amazing to see such clarity in the water. Weed beds fifteen feet down were easily in view. There
were occasional fish until she made it to deeper water. Melody put herself to the test by picking up the
pace!

After ten minutes she was all the way to the first point. There seemed to be no boats within a miles. She
took a rest and looked back at the cottage. It was three miles away. Melody slipped off her shorts to get
cooled down and get more sun. While resting there was another thought of Will rubbing her! This weekend
in the boat they will really have some fun!

Will had success with starting the outboard and drove in to find Melody had gone for kayak row. He
managed to spot her from the porch, it reminded him once again how adventurous she could be. It was
also great that she was enjoying the lake. He grabbed a beer and returned to the porch. The lake was
gaining temperature and in just a few more days it would be caught up.

When Melody was a hundred yards out, he fetched her a cold beer and met her at the dock. She stepped
out and Will took the bow line and dragged the kayak onto the grass. He noticed her shorts were in her
hand.

" Thanks, this is so what I needed."

" Good run?"

" It was the best. The lake was perfect. First run of the season."

" You looked good out there. You made good time."

They moved to the porch to finish their drinks. Melody was situated on the oversized chair with her
underwear showing in a slightly flaunting position as Will watched from the rail. Her legs were still
white and incredibly smooth, all the way up!

Will's compliments meant everything to her as she savored her drink. They both were getting
much needed sunshine and fresh air. She was facing Will directly giving him a view of her underwear
that he could not possibly ignore. At the same time she pretended to not be noticing. It was Will
who tipped his hand'

" There is something about being on the open water that makes your mind think exciting thoughts."

" I agree. Like when we go to the park when there is hardly anyone."

" Exactly. It feels so good. So fast!"

" Love it fast, Will."

" And deep!"

" Most definitely. It makes me so hot."

Several times that day Will had verbally checked to be sure Melody felt as he did. It
helped to be on the same wave length. He had a deep appreciation for their relationship
and how they had true feelings for each other. It was especially important to excitement
in the their love life.

Will reached out to help her up and held her hand as he led her inside.

Last edited:
Back