Masturbation Hand

Well in a man's position, I use my dominant hand to jerk off. It just feels right. My left hand however tends to play with my balls. They are my best friends.

Both hands. I use my right primarily on my dick. But my left hand is there to explore, tease and discover. I run both hands up and down my body. The thing that i discovered is the ability to edge myself this way with indirect contact. Often times ill caress my inner thighs, nipples and anus. Ive had some men touch me in those places and it drives me crazy and love finding a guy that touches me the same way i like touching myself.
That's hot........

Do you use one hand more than the other for masturbating, or is it just me? 😂

I'm right handed but almost always use my left for masturbating. When I try to rub my clit with my right it just doesn't have the same feeling or pressure. But if I were using my dildo on my back I'd use my right hand to fuck myself with it.

Anyone else? 😂😂
I use both. I’m a bit ambidextrous. When one hand/arm gets tired I just switch to the other for a bit. Naturally right handed, but the different feel from the left is cool sometimes. I can get off on either side.

When I’m jerking off, I’ll use my right hand.
When I’m edging I’ll use both hands to get a different feel.

I use my left hand every time, my right does not feel the same or feel as natural as my left!
There use to be a saying about only using the other hand if you were wanting some strange! lol

Back