Masturbation Hand

Let's face it, for best results, you should use one hand to hold the base and the other to stroke the shaft. The latter should be done by the "dominant" hand.

Left handed but I use my right to masturbate mostly. It's hard sometimes because I also use my right to operate my phone in single-handed mode.

The left can work for both but not as well.

Do you use one hand more than the other for masturbating, or is it just me? 😂

I'm right handed but almost always use my left for masturbating. When I try to rub my clit with my right it just doesn't have the same feeling or pressure. But if I were using my dildo on my back I'd use my right hand to fuck myself with it.

Anyone else? 😂😂
So I'm even weirder, I usually use the heal of one of my feet to keep a vibrator just the right way in my butt and one hand to tease the head of my dick with my fleshlight I also like to cup my balls with my other free hand

I'm right handed but almost always use my left for masturbating. When I try to rub my clit with my right it just doesn't have the same feeling or pressure. But if I were using my dildo on my back I'd use my right hand to fuck myself with it.

Anyone else? 😂😂
I favor my right hand, unless it cramps up then I switch to my left

Use my right hand to stroke. Sometimes use my left hand if Im typing back to a lady. Doesnt happen very often tho. So right hand.

Anyone else? 😂😂
I use both because I've learned how to get both to do the job 😄

fuck around enough and you’ll be cursed with carpal tunnel.

I'm right handed for everything except masturbation, though I will use my right to alternate with my left if I'm having an edging session. Never cum with my right, it's always left.

Edited to add: The benefit of my left hand is that I get a TON of steps logged on my Fitbit when I masturbate!

My dominant hand is my left but it is only when I use my right hand to jerk off does it feel normal. I tried my left and just feels awkward.

I think that some notifications, not just from Lit either, are sent via the Internet version of the stagecoach. Other times the light-speed Internet is used.

Both hands. I use my right primarily on my dick. But my left hand is there to explore, tease and discover. I run both hands up and down my body. The thing that i discovered is the ability to edge myself this way with indirect contact. Often times ill caress my inner thighs, nipples and anus. Ive had some men touch me in those places and it drives me crazy and love finding a guy that touches me the same way i like touching myself.

Back