[m4m] Feminization

PenguinArmy

Virgin
I want to start off by saying I lead a busy life and can't always respond quickly but I will post at least one response a week almost always.

I am a video game streamer and you watch my channel. One day you catch me cheating. You blackmail me to wear something feminine. Going more and more risky with the outfits. Eventually you force me to move into your place, perhaps because you get me banned from the streaming service and I become your live in girlfriend. Forced to always present as female in appearance and demeanor.

Or I lose a bet and have to go dressed t a party in women's clothes. It's obvious I am a man though. You catch me in the bathroom though and force me to give you a blowjob. Calling me the next day and blackmailing me by telling me if I don't move in with you you will share the video of the blowjob. After which you feminize me and make me your woman.

OK if that caught your eye here is some more details.I want to be transformed from masculine to passable as a woman. I do want the transition to be slow though as I learn and my skills improve, not just one day masculine and the next passable. I do want to keep my penis though I want to never be allowed to penetrate anything with it and really prefer always caged. I don't really have a preference between implants or pills to grow my breasts. I'm generally not a fan of massive tits but open to the possibility if that's your thing.
Perhaps you just sissify me and and sell me to a man as a bride.

I see my character not wanting this and to a certain extent fighting and resistant it but only going along for fear of the information being shared. Ultimately, probably after breast development/ implants realizing that there is no turning back and accepting it. I think possibly someone inexperienced in sex even with a woman.Physically before transformation I think he presents as a man but maybe can't grow a full facial beard and is smaller than most men, thin and shorter.

I kinda see the world as 1950s or so where the female population is second class with male chauvinism and such. I don't mind aspects of bdsm but not looking for a generic bdsm relationship.

Kinks humiliation, degradation, feminization, chastity, blow jobs, rough, tattoo's/ branding for marks of ownership, manhandling, anal

Prefer discord or email 3rd person semi paragraph.

I want to start off by saying I lead a busy life and can't always respond quickly but I will post at least one response a week almost always.

I am a video game streamer and you watch my channel. One day you catch me cheating. You blackmail me to wear something feminine. Going more and more risky with the outfits. Eventually you force me to move into your place, perhaps because you get me banned from the streaming service and I become your live in girlfriend. Forced to always present as female in appearance and demeanor.

Or I lose a bet and have to go dressed t a party in women's clothes. It's obvious I am a man though. You catch me in the bathroom though and force me to give you a blowjob. Calling me the next day and blackmailing me by telling me if I don't move in with you you will share the video of the blowjob. After which you feminize me and make me your woman.

OK if that caught your eye here is some more details.I want to be transformed from masculine to passable as a woman. I do want the transition to be slow though as I learn and my skills improve, not just one day masculine and the next passable. I do want to keep my penis though I want to never be allowed to penetrate anything with it and really prefer always caged. I don't really have a preference between implants or pills to grow my breasts. I'm generally not a fan of massive tits but open to the possibility if that's your thing.
Perhaps you just sissify me and and sell me to a man as a bride.

I see my character not wanting this and to a certain extent fighting and resistant it but only going along for fear of the information being shared. Ultimately, probably after breast development/ implants realizing that there is no turning back and accepting it. I think possibly someone inexperienced in sex even with a woman.Physically before transformation I think he presents as a man but maybe can't grow a full facial beard and is smaller than most men, thin and shorter.

I kinda see the world as 1950s or so where the female population is second class with male chauvinism and such. I don't mind aspects of bdsm but not looking for a generic bdsm relationship.

Kinks humiliation, degradation, feminization, chastity, blow jobs, rough, tattoo's/ branding for marks of ownership, manhandling, anal

Prefer discord or email 3rd person semi paragraph.
Sounds very interesting, I have actually been trying to find someone in rl, that would be up to being 'forced' to become a sissy slut. Alas though getting a few responses, it seems they were all not ready to take the step to actually moving forward. Hopefully we can discuss this more, and perhaps establish framework and a starting point to see where it might lead.

It is a hard plunge to take. I understand your frustrating results though. It's difficult to find a partner for even just roleplaying. I am happy to discuss further with you.

Back