Lustful Lit-Mate! Design your own

Smarter than me . Delightfully deviant. Sharp cutting sense of humour. Big heart secretly soppy. Open minded and above all patient

Positive outlook, can hold a conversation, can give me fanny flutters with just a drop of innuendo, makes me laugh, let’s me know what they want and listens to what I want, is kind to others, is attentive but not needy, will question my decisions but not try to make decisions for me, will support me through bad times and enjoy the good times with me.

Most importantly they will accept who I am and allow me to be me

Intelligent, funny, can be proper in public and devilishly perverted in private. Kind, not selfish. Gives me space but knows I won't leave.

After that comes the looks.

If you could describe or design your perfect Lit partner or mate, what traits would they have?

A warm, passionate person with a robust mind, open heart and positive personality!❤️💋
I need a woman who will let me be me in front of them and allow herself to be herself in front of me.
Someone who engages me intellectually as well as otherwise.
🥰🥰🥰🥰

A Daddy Dom who has eyes only for me.protective without being possessive. Sharp wit who appreciates my snarkyness,but keeps me in check. Gives me a safe place to land.

Smarter than me . Delightfully deviant. Sharp cutting sense of humour. Big heart secretly soppy. Open minded and above all patient
Just came across this thread linked at the bottom of another. 4/6? 😜

Intelligent, funny, can be proper in public and devilishly perverted in private. Kind, not selfish. Gives me space but knows I won't leave.

After that comes the looks.

H-cups, crazy, Carmel skin, funny, tease
Sorry gents, @Btq97 found me first. I know, I know. You’ll be okay though 🤣

Wants hugs, enjoys feeling my hand on her back and butt, wants her head and hair to be petted and stroked, makes involuntary sounds of pleasure when her hair gets grabbed, enjoys having her mouth played with, erotic whispers in her ear makes her weak in the knees, can cum repeatedly from receiving extended oral...

Shitty attitude, semi hot, sorta weird with a big ole diiiiiucccck.

7BUj.gif
Shitty attitude, semi hot, sorta weird with a big ole diiiiiucccck.

My current wife, without her recent physical issues, but a greater drive for sexual experimentation, including driving me

Back