Lost thread?

My guess on this is you, or someone in your thread, started a discussion that may have run afoul of the rules and it was wiped. Now, a mod cannot remove a thread, they can remove posts within it and say why they did it, but if its gone, that's Laurel, and that means a mod deemed it to be something that shouldn't just be closed and left there, but nuked.
Thanks for that explanation. I still think it's strange because I don't think anything really bad was happening or said in that thread. I just have to move on, I guess.

Anna, you're hot....šŸ˜˜

Oh my GOD that is a strong spurt right there! Seeing the girls out on paper too, splattered in some of that liquid awesomeness...very very special and eroticā¤ might just save this one for my own 'records' if you know what I mean. And damn you have a beautiful, swollen, sexy instrument there. Love it when you guys share your juicy pics. It always creates a connection for me and makes any mutual cum sessions so much better.

It's crazy you say this when this is what you do to me. In fact, there's a whole chain of reactions that happen with me. From seeing you on my wallpaper to then opening my camera roll and going to my album of ur pics and staring at your tits, and then getting super horny and coming to Lit to message you or check your thread
It will never not feel cool to know I'm your wallpaper. ā¤ā¤ā¤

Thanks for the feedback! I want to try it with a new friend (lol) but I was worried he may not like it. On a previous occasion he seemed shy about me touching his balls but he got into it after a bit. I like to encourage consent, too, will asking if I can put my finger in there kill the sexiness? Should I do a light caress and see how he reacts?

Quick question: would you like the person who is stroking or sucking you off to put their finger in your ass? Is that pleasurable for you or a turn off?
if the girl knows how to do itā€¦ definetly yes

Does anyone else immediately take their pants off and get to playing the minute they see someone sexy on Lit? I know some of you have made me do that! Love that we're all horny together, nothing like being part of a community ā¤ā¤ā¤
if itā€™s you, definitely yes

Thanks for the feedback! I want to try it with a new friend (lol) but I was worried he may not like it. On a previous occasion he seemed shy about me touching his balls but he got into it after a bit. I like to encourage consent, too, will asking if I can put my finger in there kill the sexiness? Should I do a light caress and see how he reacts?

I'd suggest you play gently around his hole without pushing it in, and then ask him if he likes that, and if he'd like you to go further.

Back