Looking for a story that had father-in-law/daughters-in-law & mother/son coupling.

pyro007

Virgin
It's been a while since I read this one. But I am fairly certain that it was on this site.

Iirc, the story started with a father-in-law being approached by his son's wife about trying to enlist his help in getting her knocked up because her husband had low sperm count. I don't remember whether it was with her husband's blessing or not.

The father-in-law agrees & they start fucking when her husband & mother in law are away, for business iirc.

Shit happens and the mother & son combo end up shagging up as well. I forget the details but it may have been in hotel during their business trip.

The father-in-law then remembered that he had a vasectomy a long time ago but elects not to say anything. The daughter-in-law ends up pregnant anyways, meaning her husband was not completely shooting blanks.

And that's all I remember.

It's been a while since I read this one. But I am fairly certain that it was on this site.

Iirc, the story started with a father-in-law being approached by his son's wife about trying to enlist his help in getting her knocked up because her husband had low sperm count. I don't remember whether it was with her husband's blessing or not.

The father-in-law agrees & they start fucking when her husband & mother in law are away, for business iirc.

Shit happens and the mother & son combo end up shagging up as well. I forget the details but it may have been in hotel during their business trip.

The father-in-law then remembered that he had a vasectomy a long time ago but elects not to say anything. The daughter-in-law ends up pregnant anyways, meaning her husband was not completely shooting blanks.

And that's all I remember.
Is it this one? https://www.literotica.com/s/on-pacific-time

Unfortunately, that is not the one I'm thinking about.

However, I am enjoying reading it. Thnx for bringing to my attention.

Nvm, I've found it. It appears that I was mistaken and the story was not on this site.

Back