Looking for a meeting of the minds and libidos...

BlueEyesInLevis

Literotica Guru
Basically Im a male seeking a long term online relationship.

Me: Mid 40s professional. educated and mildly urbane. Fit active and was somewhat athletic back in my day (lol). Im passionate, imaginative, with a somewhat ribald sense of humor. My prurient interests include, but are not limited to, long detailed chats and roleplays with good buildups, some very LIGHT sub/Dom themes (you in the former role mostly but maybe not exclusively), some semipublic themes and even some historical themes. I also have a great appreciation of the eroticism of black and white erotica and love to incorporate those into the conversations.
I am not seeking to meet up. Nor do I want to trade self pics. I have strict limits and expect my partner to have them too. Ideally this would develop into a strong friendship but deep love is not an option or objective for me.

You: Over 30, have a good sense of humor. Im not nearly as interested in your profile as your passion which to me will be your most important trait. Having a vivid and active imagination is also a requirement. Other than that Im pretty flexible.

Time: My profession offers me flexibility, so usually I can work an hour or so to play during the day. Night times are not generally an option.

If this of interest to you, please drop me a note.

Back