Look what I found!

intim8

Literary Eroticist
We've been asking for it, and there it is. Was there an announcement I missed? I'm probably late to the party... again.

This is GREAT! Thanks @Manu and @Laurel.

Now I have to get to work curatin'. And I get to heart some stories that are really good, but not in that very select group of all time greats.
lit-lists.png

Others can see our public lists on our profiles now. There was some wish-list discussion about it when the new profile pages were announced. We could always make them, but there was no way for readers to see them.

Now if we could just get the ability to "follow" a list and get notified when a story is added....

Others can see our public lists on our profiles now. There was some wish-list discussion about it when the new profile pages were announced. We could always make them, but there was no way for readers to see them.
Gotcha. Thanks. I'm generally oblivious to those kind of changes

Is it me or do only the first 18 stories show in any list?
Some people who have added one of my stories have very, very extensive lists, but they never show more than the first 18. And there doesn't appear to be a 'next page' button

We've been asking for it, and there it is. Was there an announcement I missed? I'm probably late to the party... again.

This is GREAT! Thanks @Manu and @Laurel.

Now I have to get to work curatin'. And I get to heart some stories that are really good, but not in that very select group of all time greats.
View attachment 2342523

Lists will eventually become a bigger part of Literotica.

Our goal is to add a widget to every story that says "In These Lists" and only show Lists that are ranked as high quality by the Lit Community.

We also plan to add more community features around Lists, including the ability to comment on a List and follow a List, as @intim8 suggested.

If you want to get ahead, creating high quality Literotica Lists now will give us more to work with once we're ready to roll out updates to the feature in the future. We don't think there are a lot of high quality Lists in the system yet since they weren't publicly available until recently.

That’s great to hear! More features around content curation would be appreciated for sure. Lit might not be Steam but it’d be awesome if it eventually developed a similar ecosystem of curators.

Is it me or do only the first 18 stories show in any list?
Some people who have added one of my stories have very, very extensive lists, but they never show more than the first 18. And there doesn't appear to be a 'next page' button
Can you share a link to a List that is not showing all of the Stories that should be in the List?

This List has more than 18 Stories.
https://www.literotica.com/authors/BBlaketbv/lists?listid=19045269

There could be bugs since it's a new rollout.

Thank you.

Interesting ...
I don't seem to have a Lists function on my page.
Is there something I'm overlooking?

Edited to add: I guess what I'm asking is where do I go and how do I curate a list?

1714131227128.png

Last edited:
Interesting ...
I don't seem to have a Lists function on my page.
Is there something I'm overlooking?

Edited to add: I guess what I'm asking is where do I go and how do I curate a list?
There's a Reading Lists tab on your dashboard, between Options and Favorites. That should allow you to manage the lists, and I presume the function will appear on your profile at some point after you save such a list.

There's a Reading Lists tab on your dashboard, between Options and Favorites. That should allow you to manage the lists, and I presume the function will appear on your profile at some point after you save such a list.
You can create a new list and description, and select the visibility (public/private). Then when you're viewing a story or a story list such as "new stories" in a category, you can click the bookmark icon and you'll get a popup with all your lists on it to add it to one or more of them.

Thanks. Found it and am making my list now.

Back