Lit Womens Spread Thread

As long as you have hood proof, go for it. There are a few women here who do have onlyfans though. They usually have it is their profiles @Laurawk and @Tinycutie are the 2 that I can remember off the top of my head.
I'm not going to read too far back in this but I have no great wish to be mentioned in anything to do with catfishing in any form. Just to clarify one thing, I have had accounts here on lit going back 20 years or more and the off site content I do has never been mentioned here by me in anyway and has never been linked on my profile

I'm not going to read too far back in this but I have no great wish to be mentioned in anything to do with catfishing in any form. Just to clarify one thing, I have had accounts here on lit going back 20 years or more and the off site content I do has never been mentioned here by me in anyway and has never been linked on my profile
I was in no way accusing you of catfishing. Just the opposite. I was mentioning you as an example of one of the real women on this site. Sorry if me mentioning you was out of line. I will remove you from the post.

I was in no way accusing you of catfishing. Just the opposite. I was mentioning you as an example of one of the real women on this site. Sorry if me mentioning you was out of line. I will remove you from the post.
Thank you for clarifying that but it's not uncommon to be accused of only being here to boost my profile else where. Feel free to leave your post up but please correct the part about me having OF details on my profile. I would never do that here

Thank you for the lovely words.
I appreciate the sentiments as well as when they are kissed deeply and passionately.
Lips on lips, my partners tongue parting my inner lips in a totally naughty and erotic French kiss.
Such a wonderful thought...

Back