Lit men getting naked!! *Warning. There might be dicks-linked*

SassySheDevil

Moody Roller Coaster
Okay Lit men. This thread is for you to get naked. This thread is for all of you who go into the threads that clearly want to see you at least partially dressed, but you think being naked is the only "sexy", so you go post naked pics anyway.
So, strip. Get naked. Show off your body.

With all that being said. Please still abide by Lit rules. If you are going to show dick. It needs to be linked. If you do not link them and the thread gets zapped. You only have yourself to blame. Please use IMGbb, dropbox etc....

Let's see all the skin.

****Okay. Picture uploads. How I do it.
I use dropbox so this will be about dropbox. There are many other offsite hosting places, but I am not familiar with them.

First. Upload your picture to your site. Once it is there. You can see a Link share option. Or just a share button. Either works.

You have 2 ways to share these. One is to simply paste the link. Such as. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/e08z...3601.jpg?rlkey=faihacmewj7kqloo1emq4mqz8&dl=0
This gives people a way to click on it and look but doesn't jump out at you. Good especially when Dick is involved.

The other way to do this is simple to click on the little link button at the top the screen. You will see this.
Add your text here to be what they click on ---Actually click on this to see the picture

This second way is my favorite because you can type the text anything you want.

Of course, you will see many that just pop them into the picture, so they automatically just pop out at you, and I don't mind those unless they are dick. Then I prefer them linked in a way that makes the person click on them.

Last edited:
Okay Lit men. This thread is for you to get naked. This thread is for all of you who go into the threads that clearly want to see you at least partially dressed, but you think being naked is the only "sexy", so you go post naked pics anyway.

With all that being said. Please still abide by Lit rules. If you are going to show dick. It needs to be linked. If you do not link them and the thread gets zapped. You only have yourself to blame. Please use Imgur, dropbox etc....

Let's see all the skin.
Sassy, you devil you.

Alright I’ll be the first. Be easy on me please. I took 2 different shots

This one had a little more dick than I realized.
You have lovely soft skin, and are a sight for my poor sore eyes this evening, thank you for posting ❤️
Sure, why not?
That is one sexy photo! You should frame it and put it on the mantle, it’s THAT good 😍😈
Serving up a trial....
Goodness me, your legs go on forever 😍❤️ I do have a thing for a tall chap 😘

With all that being said. Please still abide by Lit rules. If you are going to show dick. It needs to be linked. If you do not link them and the thread gets zapped. You only have yourself to blame. Please use Imgur, dropbox etc....

Let's see all the skin.
The world is not ready for that.😵

Back