Limousine or Taxi Sex

RipRespon

Literotica Guru
My ex and I played out many fantasies of having sex in the back of a limo or taxi while under the watchful eye of the driver. Sometimes I would play the chauffeur and drive my wife an lover around while they'd have sex under my watchful eye.

The most memorable was in Chicago when I rented a Cadillac for my wife and her lover for a night clubbing and after picking them up at his hotel I took them to several clubs and waited in the car. During the rides she'd get mostly naked, blow him or ride him with him smirking at me in the mirror. I played my part very well and kept quiet and professional the entire night. At the last club they brought another guy they'd picked up in the club with them. I was so turned on watching my wife take orders from her lover to get naked and perform sexually for this stranger before dropping them off at the hotel and waiting in the car until morning to take them out for breakfast.

Anybody else have this fetish or stories to share?

My ex and I played out many fantasies of having sex in the back of a limo or taxi while under the watchful eye of the driver. Sometimes I would play the chauffeur and drive my wife an lover around while they'd have sex under my watchful eye.

The most memorable was in Chicago when I rented a Cadillac for my wife and her lover for a night clubbing and after picking them up at his hotel I took them to several clubs and waited in the car. During the rides she'd get mostly naked, blow him or ride him with him smirking at me in the mirror. I played my part very well and kept quiet and professional the entire night. At the last club they brought another guy they'd picked up in the club with them. I was so turned on watching my wife take orders from her lover to get naked and perform sexually for this stranger before dropping them off at the hotel and waiting in the car until morning to take them out for breakfast.

Anybody else have this fetish or stories to share?

Sexy story on this topic here: https://i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=399825

We'd been out clubbing all night she'd lost her panties and was naked underneath her black tight fitting cotton dress. She'd let lots of guys feel her up and had had several fingers in her soaking pussy. The taxi driver adjusted the mirror so he could see my fingers working between her legs. "Want a better look?" she asked the 50 year old overweight male driver. "Fuck yeah!" he said. To my surprise, in one swoop her dress was off over her head and my wife sat naked next to me, "don't stop!" she ordered me while spreading her legs wrapping one of them over mine and mauling my hard cock through my pants, "make me come for him, baby," her second order came. The car pulled over and parked, the driver turned and watched while she grabbed and squeezed her tits and bit her lip staring him down.

"Can I touch your tits?" the driver asked. She leaned forward offering them to him and he took them with both hands and squeezed them hard, just the way she liked it. A couple guys stopped on the sidewalk and watched in amazement at the scene in side the taxi, "we have an audience," I told her knowing that would make her even hotter. She came quick and hard screaming like a bitch in heat almost tearing my cock off. She climbed into the front seat throwing all the stuff there onto the floor, "take us home, big man," she said while removing the hard cock from his pants. She jerked him off for a while before her head disappeared from my site. the driver swerved and groaned after which she rose up with a cum-eating grin on her face.

We got home and as I carried her dress behind her I was glad it was 2:30am so that our neighbors wouldn't see her walking naked up to the house.

Last edited:
These are real stories of my ex and I, below is another. Anyone else do something like this or have a fantasy to share?

I got a limo to pick her up from the airport, she'd been gone for almost 2 weeks, the longest time since we got married 8 months earlier. "Do you mind if we have sex on the way back?" I asked the driver.

Just as long as you don't make a mess, if you know what I mean," he said. "I can put up the divider to give you privacy."

"There's a divider?" I'd never heard of such a thing and so he put it up halfway to show me. "Cool, but if you want to watch, don't tell my wife about it."

As always and expected, my 19-year-old bride was hot and ready when she jumped into my arms at the gate. Being an exhibitionist, she totally ignored the driver and practically dove between my legs and started sucking my cock. I winked at the driver watching in the mirror. She almost made me cum so I stopped her and told her to get naked. She faced me lowering her wet pussy over my cock and bounced like a bunny in heat. I was worried the driver would get in an accident as he seemed more focused on us and then the road, but he was a professional and the ride remained smooth and steady. I wanted to show her off and so made her turn and face the front and ride me again. Her head fell back on my shoulder and as her tight ass continued to bounce and I mauled her big beautiful tits under his watchful eye. I pushed her forward until her hands were on the bench seat behind the driver and fucked her doggie style so hard eventually her head was forced through the window and into the front seat. She laughed, "hi," she said smiling at the driver. "God, your so fucking beautiful," he complimented which helped take her over the top and into orgasm screaming into the driver’s ear, "Oh fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck me harder, oh god, I'm coming!"

We sat naked in the back laughing, cuddling, and joking with the driver until he finally got us home.

Limos and taxis can be a ton of fun. We'll play sometimes where my husband will pick me up and do like a fake taxi theme and we'll go somewhere and fuck. We've also seen if drivers will say anything if we start playing in limos and taxis as well. So far none have seemed to mind.

Michael and I had just finished out third date hanging out in the city. We'd spent a couple of hours at an art museum before grabbing some sushi. Michael was very nice to look at but he wasn't my type. He had short hair and a little too much scruff for me to enjoy. Still, it felt good to get all dressed up again after two days of walking around in sweatshirts. And being on the arm of a handsome, successful guy felt even better. I kept telling myself that I shouldn't have been so nervous about this dinner. I was pretty sure Michael liked me, and if not, we could just part ways without any awkwardness.
Once again he was a perfect gentleman in spite of the signals and provocative clothing I wore. He held my hand when crossing streets and pulled open doors for me. After we grabbed a taxi to go home, we sat on opposite sides of the backseat and watched the city go by as we chatted about nothing in particular. But soon even that conversation died down and we had a long ride ahead of us. I was feeling frisky and decided I wanted to tease him a bit.
I tugged on my dress to make sure my cleavage was in full view and said, "I really appreciate the date with you and the cab ride home. This has been fun."
"It's only fair since I made you sit through all those exhibits," he joked as I squeezed his hand.
"Oh? You mean those boring pieces of crap?" I giggled.
He smiled and replied, "Yeah, I guess so."
"What about the nude sculpture? That one was pretty cool, right?"
He looked at me with surprise. "The nude sculpture...?"
"Yeah, the one of a girl with her legs spread wide apart on a table. It was probably one of the hottest things I've ever seen."
He gave me a surprised look, then a smile. "Really?"
"Yes! I couldn't believe it! She was totally naked, lying there spread eagle while everyone looked at her. Some part of me imagined being her and being exposed like she was. I don't know how I would feel, though, if someone were looking at me like that. What did you think about it?"
He looked at me and nodded. "Oh, that sculpture? It was great. I thought she was sexy and wanted to touch her, but I was afraid it might be disrespectful. Maybe it would have been more exciting if I were alone with her."
I turned to face him and adjusted my posture to bring attention to my tits. "I think sometimes you have to not worry about who else is around and what other people thing. Sometimes you just have to be selfish and want what you want."
He nodded and stared at me for a few seconds, then said, "I think I agree."
I glanced at the taxi driver who glanced back at me in the rear view mirror. I looked at Michael hoping he'd finally make a move. He didn't seem to be the kind of guy who went for that sort of thing, though. I couldn't quite understand why I wanted to fuck him so badly, but I wanted to fuck him.
Finally, he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. His soft, moist lips felt good against mine, and I sighed softly. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer for a kiss that lasted longer than necessary. His tongue was slow, gentle, and careful, teasing my mouth and probing the soft inner folds of my lips. I opened wider and let him in as our tongues danced together. I was starting to feel breathless from the kiss, so I broke away to catch my breath. As we broke our embrace his head was nodded down to take in the full view of my tits.
I had on a deep V-neck, low cut dress with spaghetti straps. My breasts pushed out so far that they nearly poked through the top of the dress. I loved the way his eyes lingered on them. It was a reminder of how much I wanted him to see my tits. The dress hugged the curve of my hips and had a slit up the side, allowing the sides of my thighs to show through. Underneath my combat boots poked through; I wore a pair of fishnet thigh highs. I had on a lot of eye makeup to compliment my dark, gothic attire and thick black hair.
Between my legs my soaked panties clung tightly to my skin. The scent of sex was heavy in the air, and I knew he must have caught a whiff of it. The cab ride was still a ways from home and I knew I had a chance to tease him some more. He said, "Are you sure you need to go home now?"
I nodded while reaching my arm out to caress his arm. "I have to work in the morning. The next half hour is all the time we have left."
He grinned and leaned forward to kiss me again. His kiss was deeper, more passionate, and wetter. Our tongues wrestled and mated, and I sucked on his bottom lip to urge him to deepen the kiss. After a minute, he pulled back slightly and said, "It's getting hot in here."
I glanced at the driver in the mirror, who was now staring at me with interest. "You're right, it is."
I move both hands in unison to his chest to touch the lapels of his jacket, the slowly guided it off of him. When I removed his jacket, his shirt rode up, revealing his hairy pectoral muscles. Beneath that I could see a raging hard on hiding beneath his pants. I ran my fingers over the fabric and caressed his nipple through his shirt. I rubbed my tits on his chest to get his attention, then leaned over to suck on his earlobe.
The position this created left me off balance, but I wanted him to be the one to grab my legs with his strong hands and straddle me over his lap. I reached under his shirt to massage his chest and stomach. Then I started to undo his belt buckle.
When I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, he shifted and turned his body to better look at me. His hand found the top of my dress and pulled it down to reveal a lacy black bra holding my lage boobs. I pushed my shoulders back so I could lean up and suck on his neck. I nipped at his neck as I kissed his jawline and worked my way toward his ear. I slipped the straps of my bra off my shoulders and let them fall around my sides.
I cupped his hardening cock through his pants. It was just as big and firm as I thought it would be, and my pussy quivered at the thought of sliding it inside of me. I was aching to have him in me, and I wanted him to know that I was ready for him. I took one of his hands and placed it on my breast. He groaned in response, then slid his hand up my tit while I continued squeezing his cock through his pants.
His hand felt amazing, so I took it off me so he could start kissing my tits. He tugged the bra down exposing my nipples. My eyes caught the driver admiring my body through his mirror, and I nodded encouragingly to let him know I was okay with him watching.
Michael held my tits up with both hands and eagery began exploring my nipples with his lips. His tongue flicked across the tip, then swirled around it. I moaned in approval and threw my head back to enjoy the sensation as much as possible. I pressed my hand against his shoulder and arched my neck to give him better access.
He kissed each of my breasts, then slowly lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked on the nipple and played with it with his tongue while he squeezed my other tit. I shuddered with delight as his warm mouth caressed my tits and nipples. I wrapped my hands around his head to hold him close to me, then rocked my hips forward to encourage him to suck harder on my nipple.
As he sucked on my nipples, his hand reached between my legs. He teased my pussy through my panties until I was squirming with excitement. I could feel how wet I was, and was almost embarassed knowing the lighted touch from his fingers would leave them soaked. But I wanted to feel his cock inside me, so I kept pushing myself back onto his hand.
I was moaning softly when suddenly his hand left my pussy to pull my panties aside. Then his fingers teased the cleft of my pussy while he kissed my nipple. The sensations were overwhelming and I moaned even louder, trying to push my hips back against his hand.
Finally I felt him pushing inside me with two fingers and I moaned loudly. After a couple thrusts from his digits I squeezed hard on them to let him know what I could do to his cock. I felt him gasp in response and then he withdrew his hand.
"I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered in my ear.
"Yes, please do!" I cried.
He tugged on my body, his strength making me feel weightless, and put my legs to either side of his lap. His mouth continued its ministrations on my tits while one hand pulled up the back of my dress and the freed his cock from its confines. He pressed his dick against the slick wetness of my opening and stroked himself into me. I gasped as my insides stretched around him, and I was filled with an intense pleasure as he penetrated me.
Michael moved his hips slowly and deliberately in and out of me. His movements were slow and sensual, and his pace was perfect for teasing my pussy. Each stroke of his cock sent waves of pleasure through me. My hands braced on his shoulders I lifted my hips up and down in time to his rhythm. Michaels eyes flashed behind me before looking back at me. No doubt exchanging a knowing look with the driver, who doubless could see my ass now that Michael had lifted the back of my skirt. I gave him a little wiggle, giving the driver a good view of my ass cheeks.
My pussy was tingling with an intense pleasure that made me dizzy. I leaned forward to give Michael better access, and he took advantage by moving his mouth to suck on my nipple while pumping his cock in and out of me. I dug my nails into his shoulders and pushed my hips up to meet each thrust. The heat of his cock filling me made me want to scream, but instead I moaned in pleasure while gasping for breath.
"That's it, baby, let me have it," Michael whispered in my ear. His voice was husky and rough as he fucked me harder. "Give me everything you've got."
This felt like a challenge to my years of kegel exercises so I gripped tightly around him with my inner walls. It felt like my whole body was clenching around his shaft as I tried to milk him dry. It felt so good, so incredibly good, that I wanted to keep doing it for as long as possible.
After a minute or two, Michael reached under me to squeeze my ass. He grabbed a handful of my fleshy, plump ass cheek and began pulling me back forward his cock. In spite of my desire to release all the tension inside of me I kept squeezing tight. He thrust into me back onto him harder and faster until I felt his balls slapping against my ass.
"You're driving me crazy," he grunted, then buried his face into my cleavage to muffle the moan.
His face was buried between my breasts now, and I reached behind him to wrap my arms around his head to hold him there. My tits mashed into his hot, wet lips as I continued to ride him.
I was setting the pace now, and I began to bounce upon him, rocking my pelvis back and forth. He bucked his hips into me, matching my rhythm. The sound of our bodies slapping together filled the cab, and I could feel the vibrations in my belly. Each thrust was met by the sound of my ass clapping hard against his thighs, and I could hear his moans grow louder with each stroke.
I was riding him so hard that it was beginning to hurt, and I began to grind down into him in response. His cock swelled inside of me, and I moaned loudly as it sent a jolt of intense pleasure through my body. I felt him swell and twitch inside of me and I gasped. My pussy convulsed around his cock as he shot his warm cum inside me.
He bucked into me with one last thrust to fill me completely, gripping my hips to lock himself deep inside me. His cock throbbed and pulsed, sending spurts of his cum flooding into me. My own body was quivering from the intense stimulation, and I moaned in pleasure. His cock twitched and I felt him still throbbing inside of me.
I rested my hands on his shoulders and slid off his lap. I turned my body over to face him and kissed him. He looked at me with such lust in his eyes. He was covered in sweat, and his breathing was heavy. We sat together on the seat, each of us catching our breath and enjoying the closeness of another person after the intensity of sex.
It wasn't long before the taxi would pull up to his apartment, and as the taxi drove there the driver looked at my still mostly exposed body and I into his eyes. I gave a little wave to the driver to show him I was fine with him peeping on us, and I saw him smile and nod in return.
When the taxi stopped in front of his building he paid the driver and stepped out. The taxi pulled off and he asked me where I was heading. I gave him my address.
After a moment I said, "Do you mind if I masturbate back here? I didn't get to finish."
"Sure," he answered. "No problem."
He kept driving while staring at me every chance he could, and I pulled my dress up so he could see my cunt and the way my fingers touched my clit. I could see his excitement growing from the look in his eyes, and I couldn't help but wonder if this was safe. Should he be driving as horny and distracted as he was? Was he really paying attention to the road or just looking at me? What if he crashed because of me? Would I have been partly responsible?
I said, "Why don't you pull over somewhere for a minute?"
I was surprised to see he complied without question.
He pulled over in a small, empty parking lot and parked right next to a tree. It was a cold night so the leaves were starting to turn brown. There wasn't anyone else nearby. It was too cold to linger outside for very long.
I continued touching myself, using my fingers to tease my clit, while I watched the driver's hands slide over his crotch. I heard his zipper being unzipped. "Can I come back there?" he asked.
I nodded, but hardly looked at him or stopped my self pleasure. He climbed into the back seat and soon I could hear his fingers probing his stiffening cock. I moaned softly as I continued playing with my pussy, then louder when I realized he was staring directly at me. My eyes looked over at him masturbating while his eyes watched my body writhe under my own agile fingers.
He was facing me, and I could feel the warmth of his eyes on my exposed skin as I continued to finger myself. He didn't try to hide his stare, which only increased my arousal. I moaned softly as my hand sped up its motion, then moaned again when I felt my orgasm approaching.
His fingers moved quickly as his breathing grew heavy and he pumped his cock faster. He started moaning too, and I could smell his hot breath as it blew into my face. The smell was enough to make my body tremble.
I couldn't take it anymore and I screamed out, "Fuck!" My orgasm hit me with such force that it shook me. I was screaming as I climaxed, shaking in ecstasy as my body trembled with bliss. I convuled, and my mind was unaware of anything else happening around me as the pleasure rolled through me. I felt the muscles in my body tense, then relax, and then tense again. My body spasmed violently, and I screamed louder as my orgasm wracked my body.
As I writhed he positioned himself closer, masturbating vigorously over my quivering tits and body. His fingers flew over his cock. When I finally calmed down enough to open my eyes, he was cumming. His cock jerked and spurted hot sticky cum all over my tits and stomach. He moaned as he continued shooting into my body, moaning and groaning and panting heavily over me. He kept thrusting his cock into his fist, his seed staining my bra and dress as it wildly shot around hoping to find something to fertilize. He kept shooting as he finished, his cock twitching and jumping as he kept pumping it. Finally he stopped shooting and moaned in satisfaction.
"Oh God, that was great," he said softly.
"Uh, huh." I nodded sleepily.
After my breath caught I began to cover up. "Okay. Now take me home please."

Last edited:
"Oh God, that was great," he said softly.
"Uh, huh." I nodded sleepily.
After my breath caught I began to cover up. "Okay. Now take me home please."

Hot story! We never had a driver join us, or her, in the back seat.

These days with the proliferation of in car cameras, just have to be OK with the possibility of ending up on some porn site.

Some years ago, I kicked off a hot affair by finger fucking a chap's wife in the back of a London cab. Does that count?

These days with the proliferation of in car cameras, just have to be OK with the possibility of ending up on some porn site.

Yup, so true! Pretty much anywhere in public! All our experiences were prior to phone cameras.

You say cab and I say taxi! Yes, that counts! Did the cabby notice?

Did the cabby notice? Hard to say. My lady friend sat with her knees well spread and tried to keep a straight face while she mainly looked out of the window. There are so many interesting things to see in central London late at night. :)

The furthest I've gone is playing around with my friend's nylon legs in the back of a taxi. In my fantasy she gets me off with her feet.

As a former chauffeur in Las Vegas, I can attest to the look but do not speak "rule". When ladies are in las Vegas, they are here to live out fantasies, and being fucked in a limo apparently is a big fantasy!

A limousine tale from high school prom... 🥀 ☠️

⭐ ⭐⭐ 👗 💃 🕺 🎩 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
A few minutes later Raven is re-doing my makeup. I'm sitting in front of her in a blue and black bikini.

"Wait, what did Dan say about prom night?" she asks.

"Jake said you 'freaked Dan the fuck out'. He asked Dan what you did. Dan called him an asshole, and told him to drop it. He said he got to third base, and you're a freak in bed."

At first I think Raven is about to scream, but she bursts out laughing instead.

"He liked it! I had fun when we were dancing, but when the band took a break, we went outside for a minute. He wouldn't shut up about cars and football and shit. He was already wasted but his flask was still full. He kept trying to get me to drink while he only pretended to. He told the limo driver to take a walk so we could get in the back and smoke a joint, but before he even got it lit, he was all trying to get up my gown. I kept telling him to stop. He had my panties up my ass trying to finger me, telling me how much I'd like it if I'd just give it a chance. He told me, 'You just need to get used to it.'"

Jena says, "Tell them how you made him your bitch!"

"Oh, I did! I told him I'd check it out if he got naked. He stripped in a second and was like 'come on then', so I went dominatrix on him. He was naked across the limo seats on all fours, trying to get up my dress again, so I grabbed his dangling balls and pulled hard on his cock. No one's ever done him like that before. I was stroking and tugging and had him thinking he was getting the hand job of his life. I got him all worked up until he was sweaty and red in the face, then I asked him if he was ready to come. When he said, 'Yeah,' I jammed the bristle end of my hairbrush up his ass. He yelped and came all over the seats. I held it firm while he whimpered and shook and begged me to let him go, but I said, 'Oh, you want boundaries to be respected now?' I put his flask to his lips and told him to drink. He tried to refuse but I still had the brush. I don't know if it was actually laced with anything, but he drank while I held him pegged to the seat. I told him 'get used to that, bitch!'"

Last edited:
Back