Lessons the Republican Party didn't bother to learn from this month's election result

Careful, lame-duck they may be, but they're still in control of all three houses.

I thought it was a little sad, actually.

But, you know, racism and the like all gets rehabilitated automatically with a little time. That is all it takes. <Nodding sarcastically>

TWB said:
I thought it was a little sad, actually.

But, you know, racism and the like all gets rehabilitated automatically with a little time. That is all it takes. <Nodding sarcastically>

That's true

*coughrobertbyrdcough*

Hester said:
the dems are in control of the white house?

Lame-duck. Republicans still control both houses of Congress and the White House until January, when the Dems take control of Congress.

There are white niggers out there...

Lott's knowledge of rules is why he was tapped, plus they need to be more like the Democrats and go after the strays.

I'd off a heads-up swap, Leiberman for Chaffee and a RINO to be named later...

If there's no Democrat racism, why is the leadership lilly-white?

A little Affirmative-Action leadership here?

;) ;)

CelestialBody said:
Lame-duck. Republicans still control both houses of Congress and the White House until January, when the Dems take control of Congress.

Which is when they remember the addage about getting what you wish for...

Because people like Claire ran as JFK/Reagan Democrats.

So either the Left or the Center gets to feel sold out.

Paris in Spring...

:D

2) Scream louder than the other guy, have nastier dirt, and what big spending program did you dangle before the mob?

Personally I think it's hilarious that the Republicans have put up Lott for a position of authority.

Yup, just bring that racist scum right up to the top so it can be skimmed off. Probably the best thing the republicans could do for the Democratic Presidential candidate in '08.

Hell, maybe the Republican leadership should nominate Samuel H. Bowers for an advisory position to Lott, just to make sure he gets it right.

Ulaven_Demorte said:
Personally I think it's hilarious that the Republicans have put up Lott for a position of authority.

Yup, just bring that racist scum right up to the top so it can be skimmed off. Probably the best thing the republicans could do for the Democratic Presidential candidate in '08.

Hell, maybe the Republican leadership should nominate Samuel H. Bowers for an advisory position to Lott, just to make sure he gets it right.

The only difference betweent the dems and republicans is that a lot of the new democrats didn't vote for Murtha, who was a far worse choice than Lott.

Back