Kidnapped to an Island Paradise (closed for Magellans_demon)

Her blissful smile framed her face when she answered his question about wanting their lovemaking nice and slow. "Mmm, yes, please ............ You feel amazing, I want to feel this as long as I can." He felt a change come over her. Her body seemed to calm down and she didn't seem so anxious to get to the finish line.

"Just being deep inside you and feeling your heat is breathtaking." He had to pause to take a deep breath, feeling her muscles pulsing and creating sensations in him. "And I too want to keep feeling this exhilarating feeling as long as I can," he gasped feeling the familiar sensations in his cock.

As he accepted her kiss, he knew mother nature was helping his cause. The reseeding of his testicles take time. For some it's a longer process but for now he was able to control any overwhelming sensations. But he knew that shortly there would come a time when there would be no stopping mother nature.

He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose when she said, "And I'd definitely like to lay on top of you and ride you." Lightly kissing her lips, his tongue slipped out to caress hers and then he replied, "I welcome my little cowgirl to ride her bronco and try to tame him." He remembered how her hips slipped up and down on his cock at the waterfall and another round of sensations filled his body.

A soft low chuckle escaped his lips hearing the other things she wanted to experience and he didn't want to interrupt her until she said all she could think of to say. "And I'd like to make love in the shower again, and feel you stroke me again until I go insane, and lick you until you can't take it anymore and... ohhh, so many things. But for now, this is just right ....... He sensed a slight change in her words when she added, "Hopefully we've got more than tonight though? As good as this is....... Ohh god, so good... I want to get to know you as well, not just have a night together."

Was she thinking this was soon to be over? Jack realized he never told her he had no intention of sending her on her way after a few days. But he also knew this was not the time or place to break the bond building up between them. He looked into her eyes, seeing them searching his as if wanting some sort of confirmation that her happiness was not going to end soon.

His hips were moving so slow, an inch out and then an inch in as he hovered over her. He kissed her lips softly again, licking at her lips, feeling her tongue sneak out to taste his lips. "I want you to do anything with me that gives you pleasure and I promise I will do the same." He felt his breathing hitch as he continued, "I want to make love to you in so many different ways that bring us both pleasure."

He pressed his lips against hers more aggressively, his tongue slipping into her mouth as his hips began to rock back and forth. The desire was starting to ramp up and he knew he had to slow it down, at least for the moment. His heart was beating faster when he pulled his lips from hers. "I want to get to know you better too, Katy and I promise you there is a lot more than just tonight. I want to spend more time with you everyday and make love to you in so many different ways."

He could feel the urge growing as he pulled away, pushing himself into a kneeling position, looking down at her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath she took. When he pulled his member from her, her eyes went wide. Grabbing his cock, slippery with her juices, he smiled as he placed it just touching her pussy lips.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, pushing the head of his cock between the soft folds until he found her clit. He loved the way her hips jerked when the mere touch on her magic button caused her body to react. He giggled, "Mmmm I see this has a different effect on you ......." He knew he was playing with fire and any prolonged massaging would drive her over the top. "I just want to give you a bit of a taste of what's in store pleasure wise."

Making a few more rubs against her precious jewel, he pushed his cock back deep inside her and resumed his previous position over her. When he was resettled, his lips sought and found hers. But he knew this kiss was the igniter to a wild flame deep inside both of them. And as the kiss continued ..... lingered longer ..... his hips began to move more forcefully against her. His only thought now was wanting to give Katy as much love and pleasure as he could possibly give her.

His heart was beating faster, knowing he was falling head over heels for her. But when if ever would he ever be able to utter the magic words? There was no real answer to his dilemma but he knew the closer they became connected the harder it would be to tell her and possibly break her heart.

Last edited:
"I want you to do anything with me that gives you pleasure and I promise I will do the same." He felt his breathing hitch as he continued, "I want to make love to you in so many different ways that bring us both pleasure."

As Jack punctuated his words by increasing the pressure of his kiss and his thrusts against her, Katy gasped and returned every moment of his kiss enthusiastically.

"I want to get to know you better too, Katy and I promise you there is a lot more than just tonight. I want to spend more time with you everyday and make love to you in so many different ways."

Katy felt another rush of surprise and anticipation at his words, the affectionate feelings she couldn’t completely ignore rising again as he spoke about spending more time with her, doing so much more together. Meeting his gaze, seeing his sincerity, she smiled despite how hard she was having to try to hold her own desire back.

“I’d like that” she whispered, almost overwhelmed.

As he saw her need, pulling away from her to tease across her clit with his tip she groaned and tilted her head back against the pillow. She’d tried to slow herself but he was doing everything he could to send her wild and she could see from the pleasure on his face and his words he knew just what he was doing to her. It felt amazing but she wanted him deep in her now, wanted him to push her hard towards the peak for both of them.

Again Katy responded with increasing passion, needing little encouragement to match his intensity. Her hips arched towards him as he pressed into her, happy to have more of him if he wanted more of her. Her hands wound around his back and stroked lightly up his neck, touching anywhere that meant she could hold onto him as he drove her further towards another beautiful climax. As well as the physical sensations, Katy could sense this moment deepening something between them, feeling his will to keep her close, offer her more time in the future, trying to read his thoughts but feeling only something left unsaid between them.

She tried to hold off for as long as possible but he was far too good. Laying her hands along his cheeks as she moaned with every thrust where he filled her to the hilt she tried to meet his gaze despite rapidly losing her hold on her upcoming climax.

“You give me so much pleasure” she whispered. “Oh god Jack, I want you so much."

The way her hips arched upward to meet each thrust and her hands wound around his back and stroked lightly up his neck, was like an aphrodisiac. He wanted more and more of her, seeing in her eyes the need to move closer to the orgasmic state.

Their eyes were locked on each other and Jack felt the connection between them growing stronger and he wanted it to be cemented, such that the bond between them would be hard to break. With each breath becoming more intense, he knew mother nature was on the doorstep. He would ignore her knocking for as long as he could but knew it was useless to stop her from crashing down the barrier between his mind and his physical needs.

The look in Katy's eyes reflected the same dilemma, hearing her plea, “You give me so much pleasure ........ Oh god Jack, I want you so much."

He kissed her passionately, knowing the end was fast approaching. Her fingernails dug into his back and shoulders, sending pleasurable painful sensations to his brain. Her body was arching upward, their hips meeting with perfect harmony as the neared the pinnacle of their combined desires.

Breaking the kiss, each breath was more ragged as he uttered, "I want you so much too Katy ....... I need you ......" His voice trailed off, his brain focused on holding off but it was useless. Mother nature would win again just like she did every time with every one.

Burying his cock deep inside her, feeling her muscles tightening around it, his eyes closed and for a moment he felt he was in suspended amination. The cool night breeze blew over their bodies and then he opened his eyes, seeing her staring up at him. "Oohhh God Katy, come with me ........" and then his will to resist was broken and his cock throbbed deep inside her. Her body seemed to respond as his hips jerked with each squeeze of her muscles, sending his semen deep into her.

Giving in to the sensations running through her, Katy was losing the will to keep her movements slow or hold back as Jack enticed her forward, his fiery kiss causing her to press harder to him any way she could, her hips arching to meet his every thrust, her nails clutching him to her, constantly wanting more of him.

"I want you so much too Katy ....... I need you ......"

Gazing up at him she wondered for a moment how much he needed her, how close his feelings right now were to hers but as he slid into her again her mind emptied, unwilling to focus on anything except how good this felt, how much electricity was running through every nerve and collecting at her core. She wanted to reach the peak, feel how much pleasure he could give her but at the same time almost wanted to stay here in this second until it drove her mad with lust for him.

"Oohhh God Katy, come with me ........"

Meeting his eyes and hearing his words eradicated the last tiny scrap of her willpower, her eyes fluttering shut as her climax washed over her like a tidal wave. She arched against him again, crying out desperately as he propelled her over the edge, trembling under him as bolts of orgasm overtook her. Feeling Jack release within her a moment later was almost too much, every sensation immediately seemed to be chased by another, growing into an overwhelming mix of pleasure, Katy burying her face in the curve of his shoulder as she moaned repeatedly while they ground against each other.

As the sensations slowly subsided and their joint movements relaxed she could feel herself floating. For long moments she couldn't speak, keeping her legs wound around him as her hands slid lightly down his back, panting against his skin. She left a trail of light kisses along his collarbone as she pulled in breaths, enjoying the lightheaded feel running through her, barely able to tell up from down but only concerned with holding onto him.

"Mmm, you're incredible" she murmured unsteadily.

He heard her passionate outcry and felt her body trembling against his, knowing she too was being swept away in orgasmic pleasure. Their mutual orgasms took center stage, each moaning their respective satisfaction while their bodies clashed against one another.

His lips, kissed the side of her neck while he felt her lips on his shoulder as they both rode out the erotic sensations that took over their bodies. It was only a few long moments but his climax seemed a lot longer. He continued to lay his head on her shoulder, his heavy breathing evidence of the pleasure he had experienced.

He lay on top her, his weight distributed on his forearms, feeling her arms and legs still glued around him. He felt her soft light kisses along his collarbone, hearing try to reign in her panting breaths. As he too tried to calm his breathing he heard her soft melodic voice, "Mmm, you're incredible"

Jack thought for a moment, letting her words sink deep into his brain. Lifting his head and staring deep into her sensual sparkling eyes, he lightly kissed her lips, feeling the soft breeze of the ocean washing over them. There was a soft light caressing her face from the full moon over the ocean. "You're the one that is incredible". I want to feel that incredible feeling over and over for a long time," he whispered just as his lips met hers, feeling her legs and arms tighten around him as they fell into a long kiss.

When their lips separated, he rolled onto his side, smiling at her. "Thank you Katy ....." and then in a soft humorous tone he chuckled. "I have a feeling that is not the last one for the night." They both needed a rest before any more sexual activity and as they both lay, recuperating, he looked past her, seeing the soft glow of the moon on the sea and had an idea.

It would be fine to just lie in the huge king-sized bed that had belonged to his parents but he wanted to share something with her. "I'll be right back," he said breaking the hold she had on him. Seeing her questioning look, he smiled and kissed the tip of her nose. "I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind."

Scampering off the huge bed, he hustled into the bathroom and retrieved the soft terry cloth robes that hung near the shower. Rushing back into her room, he laughed as he threw one of the robes on the bed while putting his on. He grabbed her hand, pulling her to the side of the bed. "I have something I want to show you."

He watched as she covered up her delicious body and then grabbed her hand, walking her to the open doors to the patio and to the scene before them. The full moon over ocean cast a glow over the water and shadows over the beach, trees, and patio. "I thought we could relax and enjoy the night air," he said walking her to a chaise lounge facing the ocean.

Sitting, he patted the open space next to him, inviting her to lie next to him. He smiled when she lay next to him and he put his arm around her, feeling her snuggling against him. "Can you think of anything better than this Katy," he said staring out at the reflection of the moon's light on the water.

Lying next to Jack, slowly untwining herself from around him, Katy felt every muscle relaxing as the post orgasmic bliss spread through her. As he hinted at carrying on during the night she smiled softly, looking forward to being able to be that close to him again but right now could only think about enjoying the results of the attention he'd already lavished on her. Feeling her breathing return to almost normal she gazed at him as he looked into her face, not knowing what she'd done to deserve this situation but glad to be there anyway. She loved the happy satisfied look on his face, reminding her she wasn't here out of pity or some horrendous mistake.

Katy saw something run through his eyes and was only given a second of doubt wondering what he was about to tell her before she could see he looked animated rather than serious and she relaxed again, drawn into wondering rather than worrying about what would come next. She smiled as she felt him kiss her nose again, leaning into him, loving the reassuring intimacy. The feeling that they were getting closer, not only because of the sex, was intoxicating but she didn't feel confident enough to put it into words, yet, but she could feel her hope growing. Maybe at some point she'd be able to say more of how she felt but this seemed good enough already.

As Jack sprang up from the bed, Katy laughed at his enthusiasm, happy to stay barely moving, wrapped in the sheets, but pulled in by his energetic behaviour. As he took her hand, guiding her to the edge of the bed, she groaned playfully but dressed in the robe quickly, looking forward to whatever he planned next. This was very different to the customary grunt and turning over to sleep that she was used to, and the change was wonderful. She stood unsteadily, her legs still feeling the effect of their lovemaking, but happily let him draw her outside into the night air.

The beach under the night sky was just as beautiful as it had been the previous night, more now in some ways through the rose-tinted view she had after that day. Although the night air was cool it felt refreshing drifting over her warm skin and the sight of Jack waiting for her brought a smile across her lips. Settling onto the chaise lounge at his invitation she shuffled to lie as close to him as possible, curling her body tightly against him, tucking her head against his shoulder, his words that she couldn't be too clingy echoing in his ears as she grew more secure.

"Can you think of anything better than this Katy,"

"No, this is beautiful, I don't just mean the view either" she breathed softly. "I thought the waterfall was good, but I don't think I can remember being as comfortable as this now. I love your ideas, this is perfect. Thank you for all of this, I hope you're enjoying it half as much?"

She craned up and kissed him with gentle passion before laying back against his shoulder again, tucking herself under his chin as if she belonged there. Watching the distant stars peek in and out as dark clouds chased across the sky, the sound of the waves playing in the background she sighed in contentment. Held warmly in his arms she felt her eyes closing heavily before she noticed, completely comfortable with him, her breath slowing as she relaxed, more satisfied than she'd have imagined seeing herself at the start of the day.

WhenSettling onto the chaise lounge at his invitation she shuffled to lie as close to him as possible, curling her body tightly against him, tucking her head against his shoulder, his words that she couldn't be too clingy echoing in his ears as she grew more secure.

Katy's body felt good against him even though it was wrapped in a fluffy terry cloth robe. Her head was resting on his shoulder and he listened to her soft breathing before she answered his question if she could think of anything better than lying on the chaise lounge and watching the full moon's light bounce over the water.

"No, this is beautiful, I don't just mean the view either ....... I thought the waterfall was good, but I don't think I can remember being as comfortable as this now. I love your ideas, this is perfect. Thank you for all of this, I hope you're enjoying it half as much?"

He smiled when she lifted her head and stretched her neck to give him a kiss and lay her head back on his broad shoulder. Then there was a moment of silence as he let her words drift around in his head. He felt her snuggle a little deeper against him as he said, "I'm glad you like it here and yes the waterfall was great along with sitting on the bench overlooking the sea." He stopped for another moment, the events of the past few days hurtling around in his brain.

"I'm glad you feel comfortable being here with me. I'm enjoying our time together immensely," he whispered. He wanted to tell her how he wanted their relationship to grow and that he was falling for her. They had been together for only a few days but now, with her lying in his arms, he wanted a more deepening relationship.

Hearing Katy's breathing become more shallow and feeling her again snuggle against him, he sighed, whispering, "Yes Katy this is perfect and I'm so glad you're with me. I'm immensely enjoying having you in my arms and want nothing but happiness for you."

There was no answer and he smiled at the moon, sensing that his lover had fallen asleep. He chuckled softly thinking how they both boasted that they were going to make love all night. Highly erotic images began to float in his brain of their lovemaking near the waterfall .... and under the waterfall. The images were vivid and then in the shower and following that on the large king-sized bed. They had a right to be a bit exhausted after a long day in the sun.

Jack still wasn't sure how to tell her about him real life. It was true he was an accountant but with the death of his father all that changed. He went from living paycheck to paycheck to one of the wealthiest men in the country. He was still dealing with the burden of dealing with the change and was glad he had Robert Jones taking care of the day to day business. He hoped Robert, being with his father for so many years, would stay on when he did return to the mainland.

Feeling Katy move and sigh softly, he needed her. She was the one woman who he felt he had a true connection. She thought he had secured the island visit by knowing the owner. What would she say if she knew he was really a very wealthy man? Would her demeanor change toward him like all the other women in his past life? He would have to keep it his secret but one thing he didn't want to happen, having her go back to the mainland without him.

An idea came to him but it would have to wait until tomorrow. For now he loved the way her body seemed so much part of him. He wanted more than just a physical relationship. He wanted her emotionally and physically. He wanted the total Katy. He wanted her love.

He felt her stir and then kissed the top of her head. "Let's go to bed Katy," he whispered, knowing he was rousing her from a deep slumber. Her soft grumble made him laugh as he stood and then pulled his sleepy lover to her feet. He easily picked her up in his arms and couldn't make out what she was saying as he carried her to the bed.

Putting her on her feet, he grinned at her soft smile while he took off her robe and pulled back the covers. "I'm right here Katy," he announced as she slumped onto the crisp linen sheets. Quickly disrobing, he climbed into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him, giving her a soft kiss. "Get a good night's sleep my love," he whispered and then lay his head on the pillow.

It had been a long day and sleep almost immediately overtook him. He was walking along the beach with Katy, watching the waves crash against the shore when he felt something touching his face. As his eyes fought to flutter open, he saw a smiling face peering down at him.

Waking in the early hours, seeing the first hint of sunlight fighting against the last strains of moonlight coming through the glass, Katy took a few minutes to remember where she was and enjoy the pleasant memories of the previous night flooding back to her. She blushed as she realised she must have drifted off to sleep while they lay out on the patio, so much for her not having to tolerate someone rolling over to sleep after sex, now she was just subjecting Jack to it instead it seemed. She had a hazy memory of him helping her back to bed, while she was feeling so sleepy and at ease, hopefully he hadn't minded too much.

As quietly and softly as she could, Katy slid from the bed managing not to disturb Jack, slipping into the bathroom, pulling her fingers through her frizzed hair as she made herself look more presentable, or at least slightly less wild from sleep. After she tidied herself up she looked at herself in the mirror, only a little blearily, looking at herself more kindly than she used to now that a slightly sun-kissed face, ruffled from love making with someone as gorgeous as Jack, looked back at her instead of only seeing stress playing over her features from her life with Michael.

Carefully climbing back between the sheets she settled back next to Jack, enjoying the feel of his warmth next to her again. Watching him sleep for a few minutes she wondered what was going through his mind, wondering if he'd still feel the same way about her when he woke today or whether the mood would change yet. When she was sure he was still completely lost in slumber she allowed herself a moment to indulge her thoughts about being here with him, postponing her concern about how he felt about her, to dwell on how she now felt about him.

"I hope this ends soon or not at all. Else it looks like I'm about to be the idiot who gets kidnapped and ends up falling madly in love." she whispered as she watched Jack, keeping her voice too low to wake him, almost just a breath as she moved her lips.

A thread of confidence ran through her now though and she felt able to give in to her temptation to wake him and find out whether he still wanted the same connection with her as she did with him, putting the time with him above her doubts as much as she could, waiting to see what happened between them.

Leaning over him slightly she gently stroked his cheek with a feather light touch, her hair drifting along the side of his neck. Seeing his eyes slowly flit open she smiled down towards him.

"Morning" she murmured. "Well, almost. Thought you might enjoy it if I finished what I started yesterday, I did say I'd save this for when we were in bed after all."

Leaving him with time to come around and wake she laid light kisses along his cheek, taking her time to trail further slow kisses down his neck, working down his chest and torso, her eyes flicking up to watch his face as she did so. Her hands smoothed over his skin at the same time as she moved her way down his body, allowing herself to both touch him with more than only her lips and delicately keep him from moving as she teased against him.

Kneeling between his legs her fingers drifted up his thighs softly, slowly making her way to his cock, then stroking up his length gently, gazing at him flirtatiously as he started to stiffen within her light grasp. Sliding her fingers over him repeatedly, feeling him grow hard under her palms, she eventually slid her fingers to the base of him, replacing her grasp with her lips as she drew his tip into her mouth.

Licking up and around his shaft as she drew him in and out of her mouth she built up a steady rhythm and after a short while felt him strain against her, hard and eager. Sliding his cock from her lips, kissing her way back up his body, Katy straddled his lap, his hardness teasing against her folds, causing her to moan as her face drew level with his again.

She slowly slid him inside her, using him to first tease around her entrance, arousing her before working herself up and down him inch by inch. Stroking down his arms she took his hands in hers before lifting them above his head, holding them under hers, a shiver running through her as she remembered starting the same thing beside the waterfall. Kissing him passionately she enjoyed the feeling of controlling the rhythm and touch completely, looking forward to watching him feel more and more pleasure under her body as she stretched against him.

Riding Jack she could feel her need growing as his cock excited every nerve within her but held back, gazing down into his eyes, wanting to focus on feeling this with him without the distraction of her own climax, wanting to watch him enjoy making love to her. Seeing him come closer to needing release, she slowed every time she felt him twitch against her, until she could tell she was keeping him on the edge, moving too slowly and gently for him to reach his peak.

"How much trouble am I in if I just keep you here for hours?" she grinned.

Jack felt something touching his cheek and when he was finally able to open his eyes he saw Katy's smiling face. He had such a warm feeling knowing she shared his bed with him. Glancing out the open sliding doors he saw the faint glow of morning in the sky. "Morning ........ Well, almost. Thought you might enjoy it if I finished what I started yesterday, I did say I'd save this for when we were in bed after all."

His mind was still sluggish but the soft light kisses were beginning to bring him into full wakefulness. He wondered for a moment what she meant but as he further came to wake up, he chuckled. "Ohhh yeah I do remember something you said about this bed."

He watched her move slowly and methodically down his body bestowing kisses and he knew where she was going and he was not about to stop her. Why would he when this is a most pleasurable way to wake up. Sensations starting to erupt in his thighs as she handled his flaccid cock knowing that within a very short time it would be standing at attention.

Jack couldn't stop the blood flowing into his muscle even if he wanted. The way she stroked him and then took him into her mouth caused him to moan. "Mmmmm ...... ooohhhhh .... that feels so good." He watched her enjoy getting him hard, feeling her tongue slather his cock as her head bobbed up and down. The longer she kept his cock in her mouth the more blood flowed into it and soon he was hard, his hips rising just a little to let her know he was enjoying playing her game.

As she released his cock and began a journey back up his body, kissing until she was straddling him, her pussy just hovering over his stiffness. Not a word was said but he knew what she wanted and when she placed his cock at the entrance and then slid down, he let out another long low moan of pleasure. "Oohhhh you feel so hot this morning Katy."

While she was slowly taking him into her hot sex, he watched her hovering over him, her breasts bouncing slowly with each small movement of her body. He thought of reaching out to caress and massage her tits but he only smiled. This was her game and he wanted to see what her end game was going to be.

There was no resistance on his part when she lifted his hands above his head just as he had done to her by the waterfall. In fact the more she stretched to place his arms over his head the closer her breasts came to his lips. But instead of teasing him with her taut nipples, he was the recipient of a passionate good morning kiss. Her taut nipples rather than enjoying his lips, tongue, and teeth, scrapped erotically over his chest, causing more pleasurable sensations to take over his body.

As she continued to kiss him, sliding her tantalizing gorgeous body over his, he wanted to say something but resisted. This was her way of totally waking him up. It would have been easy for him to take control but he rather enjoyed her controlling the action, at least for now. He felt his cock being massaged by her muscles and every time he started to buck his hips in hopes of getting her to ride him faster, she slowed down.

With his hands restrained by her hands, he felt for the moment he was her captive and it sent multiple thrills though him causing his cock to jerk inside her hot sex. And every time he felt the urge to fill her, the urge to drive his hips upward, she stopped and he saw a naughty playful grin on her face.

"How much trouble am I in if I just keep you here for hours?"

He bucked his hips upward and then in a short round grounding motion as a silent response while he grinned back at her. "Oh ..... Oohhh .... my sweet Katy. I don't think you're in trouble if you keep me here for hours as your sexual prisoner." He thrust his hips upward again, seeing her eyes widen a little. "No ..... you should be thinking of what the sexual retribution will be when our places are switched."

Her breathing was a bit fast and he knew that while she was keeping him on the edge she was keeping herself on the edge. A wide grin splayed across his face. "The real question is how long can you hold off while you're in control. What other little things can you do to me to make me beg you to let me fill your hot pussy."

Her mouth hung slightly open and he wondered what other things she might do to make her time controlling him more intense and enjoyable. They were still getting to know each other and he wanted her to know he was open to anything she wanted to do to prolong their morning pleasure.

Smiling, he thrust his hips again and laughed, "Just remember when you're my sexual prisoner I plan to keep you on pins and needles until you're begging for me to let you orgasm .... and the question is will I let you have one or make you have more before I release you." He wanted to plant the seed in her brain that he was ok with whatever she wanted to do to find pleasure he was game.

"Oh ..... Oohhh .... my sweet Katy. I don't think you're in trouble if you keep me here for hours as your sexual prisoner.....No ..... you should be thinking of what the sexual retribution will be when our places are switched.....The real question is how long can you hold off while you're in control. What other little things can you do to me to make me beg you to let me fill your hot pussy."

Katy's eyes were wide, clouding with desire as his words sent a thrill through her. Not only did he make her feel more turned on but also more confident, more adored and that he really enjoyed having her with him.

"Just remember when you're my sexual prisoner I plan to keep you on pins and needles until you're begging for me to let you orgasm .... and the question is will I let you have one or make you have more before I release you."

For a moment Katy pressed her lips together, feeling electricity run through her core in response to his hips thrusting up towards her again, stifling a moan as she thought about what he was suggesting. It was such an inviting threat, the thought of being at his mercy for however long he wanted to tease her, just as she was keeping him under her control now. Just as quickly though she felt even more confidence, drawn into the playfulness of his tone, even more eager now to tease him and enjoy playing with him.

"Ok then, if there's going to be retribution anyway and you're going to keep trying to tease me with those gorgeous thrusts, I may as well not be so nice and may as well enjoy my crimes" she smiled wolfishly.

She took her time continuing to taunt him with her body, pressing her breasts against him as she worked him almost all the way from her depths, tensing her muscles around him as she achingly slowly slid herself back onto him. She repeated this over and over at the same leisurely pace, loving the feel when he was sliding into her yet again. Her lips pressed lightly over his and along his cheeks, keeping even her kisses teasing.

"Is this what you were thinking of?" she teased. "Do you feel like begging yet?"

Eventually, when she was unsure how much more either of them could take, her eyes sparkled with a new idea. Hovering over Jack, keeping one hand clasped around his wrists, using that arm to steady herself and help her legs to keep her weight off him, she let the other one snake between where their hips lay together. Her fingers drifted around her clit, rubbing over her nub as she kept her hips still around him, keeping him buried deep within her. She desperately wanted to move and buck against him but was determined to carry on teasing him now if it was going to earn her the same amazing torture later.

It didn't take long to bring herself to the brink of climax, after being so turned on by feeling him within her and she kissed him deeply, her tongue first gliding over his lips before moving into his mouth. As she did so she still kept herself on the edge, moaning lustfully into him as she longed to cum against him. Pulling away she took all the time she could manage, using any self control she could find, to kiss along his neck, every so often adding a feather light nip against his skin, before she reached his ear.

"Who says I have to hold off - maybe if you have to feel it when I don't hold off, you'll beg me even more" she whispered, feeling more sexual than she ever had before, his attention waking something inside her.

Katy let her fingers move faster, cresting her peak, managing not to ride him hard as she came, keeping as still as she could to avoid driving him over the edge, but the muscles inside her clenching and spasming around his hard length as she gently moaned through her orgasm close to his ear, letting him hear her pleasure and longing. His stiff length within her made her own release so much stronger than when she played with herself alone and she cried out lewdly against his shoulder, savouring every electric shock that ran through her until she came back to earth.

"Now I don't have to hold off any more" she breathed as she managed to gain enough air and recover her speech, raising herself up to look down at him again with hooded, satisfied eyes that yet still burnt to play with him. "And I can still enjoy the feel of you, ohh, so hard and so deep in me. Feels as though it should be about time for you to fill me again, don't you think?"

Sliding up and down him more energetically a couple of times, stopping just as abruptly as she buried him deep within her again, Katy watched his expression in order to keep him on edge again.

"Or maybe you'll have to wait a little longer, depends if you ask nicely enough to change my mind?"

She was absolutely sure she was going to pay dearly for this but looked forward to that almost as much as she was enjoying the current moment.

A small chuckle and then a soft groan spilled from his lips when she told him, "Ok then, if there's going to be retribution anyway and you're going to keep trying to tease me with those gorgeous thrusts, I may as well not be so nice and may as well enjoy my crimes"

"Mmmm spoken like a true mistress," he moaned feeling the muscles surrounding his cock tighten while she teased him with her breasts sliding across his skin before slowly withdrawing until only the tip of his cock was inside her. He let out another groan when he felt her take him deep again. Did he open Pandora's box? Was she experiencing something new and exciting? Seeing the gleam and sparkle in her eyes, it sure seemed he opened a new door for her to experience. He suspected playtime with her past lover was not meant to be fun, only to get it on and over with. With him she would find playful sex in many different forms and pleasures.

As she took her time, teasing him and bestowing kisses on his body and lips, he could feel the delicious sensations beginning to build up in his body.
"Is this what you were thinking of? ....... Do you feel like begging yet?" It would be easy to overpower her and plow his cock into her until he exploded. But he liked this game, knowing that soon those electrical pulses at each nerve ending would produce sensations that would run rampant in his body.

"No ..... No not yet," he lied feeling the increased intensity in his shaft growing.

His answer seemed to spark another idea and he smiled, feeling her fingers touching his cock as she teased her clit. "Mmmm going to satisfy your own lust first," he half-chuckled feeling his cock twitch deep inside her. He saw her eyes open and close as she stared at him and then teased him with kisses, feeling her nipples scrap against his chest as if taunting him with denial.

As she kissed his cheek before moving lower to his neck, he kissed what every piece of skin was available to him. He was kissing the side of her neck when he heard her soft words into his ear. "Who says I have to hold off - maybe if you have to feel it when I don't hold off, you'll beg me even more"

He felt her fingers moving faster while a bit more of her weight collapsed on him and her breathing in his ear became more ragged. She was bringing herself closer to an orgasmic release and he loved it. His hands stayed above his head, held hostage by a single small hand that could easily be overtaken. But if he did release his hands, it would ruin her playtime and he had a feeling she was really getting into this teasing game.

While she was teasing herself to a climax and breathing heavily in his ear, his cock was beginning to throb with some expectation it would unload its contents. He used every muscle in his body to hold off as he felt her body tremble and quiver on top of him in orgasmic pleasure. Her heavy breathing, mixed with lewd sounds announced the arrival of her orgasm as her body began to bounce on top of him as if hit by tiny electrical shocks until she brought herself to a rousing orgasm.

Perspiration was forming on his body from the effort to hold off. And now there was a pleasant hint of satisfaction in her voice when she announced, "Now I don't have to hold off any more ........ And I can still enjoy the feel of you, ohh, so hard and so deep in me. Feels as though it should be about time for you to fill me again, don't you think?"

"yes I'm so hard and want to fill you again. Please let me fill you with my hot creamy seed," he pleaded. His face was skewered with lustful pleasure as he tried to hold off when she suddenly slid up and down on his now very sensitive cock. "Yes ...... please let me fill you mistress," he called out wanting so much to release his load. Using every ounce of strength he could muster to delay an orgasm, he just about lost it when he felt her slick pussy slide deliciously up and down him more energetically a couple of times and then stop.

When she stopped, he saw her staring at him, a certain gleam in her eyes and knew she was enjoying this playtime. She was holding still, his cock buried deep inside her, twitching and throbbing. It would only be a matter of time before mother nature would overrule any delay she might demand. But until that time, he would do everything in his power to appease Katy, hearing her teasingly playful tone, "Or maybe you'll have to wait a little longer, depends if you ask nicely enough to change my mind?"

"I don't know if I can wait much longer," he moaned stretching his body trying to curb the sensations. Jack's body was a wreck of sensations coursing through his body, exciting every nerve ending. All Katy had to do was move her body on top of him and his body jerked as if being hit with an electrical shock. She had him at the breaking point and each small movement, excited the neurons in his brain, filling it with a kaleidoscope of colors.

When her hips moved ever so slightly, his hips jerked and every muscle in his body strained to hold off any premature explosion. Closing his eyes and using every once of will power, he felt her move, sitting upright, his cock throbbing deep inside her. His hands were now free but instead of grabbing her, he clenched as much of the bed sheet as possible, tightly squeezing his fist.

Opening his eyes, he saw her staring down at him with a wicked angelic grin, seemingly enjoying his predicament. She knew she had him right where she wanted him .... on the threshold of the orgasmic cliff. All it would take is a little shove and he would fall into the deep orgasmic chasm. He moaned when she slid her fingertips seductively over his chest causing his body to react with more violent quakes.

He had thoughts of throwing her onto her back and fucking her hard but he refrained. This was her game and he needed her to give him permission. His eyes met hers. "Please Katy ..... ohhhhh God please ..... fuck me Katy ..... fuck me hard and let me fill you with my seed ............ " His voice trailed off, feeling her vaginal muscles squeezing the base of his cock and hoping she would begin to really ride him until he couldn't hold back and fill her with his semen.

"Yes I'm so hard and want to fill you again. Please let me fill you with my hot creamy seed,....Yes ...... please let me fill you mistress,"

"I don't know if I can wait much longer,"
Katy heard him say, seeing him bunch the sheets beneath his palm, his evident need sending shivers through her.

Watching the effect she had on Jack, hearing the way he spoke to her, made her feel amazing, he looked and sounded as though he was desperate for her, in a way that literally no-one had ever been before. For Michael she'd felt like barely a convenience, with Jack she felt like much closer to a goddess. Letting herself cum first had been a wise choice in hindsight, she felt like just his words alone would have pushed her over the edge, let alone watching him try to hold back his release, all because of her. He looked so stretched taut, as if she was teasing every need and she badly wanted to see the end of her efforts, watch him unravel under her.

"Please Katy ..... ohhhhh God please ..... fuck me Katy ..... fuck me hard and let me fill you with my seed ............ "

"Well, seeing as you begged..." she whispered seductively, with a large smile spreading over her lips.

"I should make you wait even longer" she added, pausing, pretending to think about it, "but I feel like you might have waited long enough."

Sliding up his length slowly again she held his gaze. "Cum for me then, fill me Jack, let me feel you" she almost purred but couldn't keep the edge of need from her voice.

She was enjoying teasing him and feeling so powerful but still at heart couldn't control that she wanted him just as much as he seemed to want her, wanting him to continue lusting after her, more than that, barely able to admit to herself she might want him to love her.

Finally she allowed herself the freedom to move freely up and down his shaft, her hips moving circles around him, not subjecting him to any more pauses or delays, riding him as hard as he'd asked for, leaving his hands finally free as she stroked over his skin and ran her hands through his hair, trying to feel all of him at once. Her muscles tensed around him, urging him on now, her body curving and arching against him to pull him as deep as possible, letting him feel her warm depths around him before sliding up again.

Understandably it didn't take long before she felt him thrusting hard within her, shooting ropes of cum deep within her as she ground against him.

"Mmm, it feels so good to fuck you" she breathed as he lost control, "God Jack, you feel amazing, I love you filling me so deeply."

Gently slowing her rhythm until she felt him slow underneath her she waited until he slipped from within her, spending the time attentively leaving kisses along his cheeks and down his chest. Sighing in pure satisfaction she moved off to lay beside him, one hand playing placidly through his hair while the other rested over his pounding heart.

Letting the comfortable silence hang between them for a few long moments, her own thoughts returning to her, she felt ridiculous doing it but her deep doubts took over, forcing her to ask, "Was that ok... you didn't mind?" she asked, biting her lip.

Jack was at the breaking point and not believing what he heard her say, "I should make you wait even longer" His brain was frazzled with so many conflicting thoughts as he watched her sexy grin. But she faked him out and after a few taut moments, she added with a chuckle, "but I feel like you might have waited long enough."

His body was taut, strung out like a tight rubber band about to snap, feeling her begin to slide upward and looking at him with a serious grin and in a needy tone told him, "Cum for me then, fill me Jack, let me feel you" And when she began to ride him, bouncing up and down on his cock while squeezing it, he closed his eyes to a flood of different colors of the rainbow.

His hands grabbed her hips, helping her as his hips rose to meet her downward thrusts. It only took a matter of moments for the extreme sensations in his body to give in to the pleasure. His cock exploded continuously sending thick white ribbons of his seed deep into her. His mind was a maze of thought, hearing her call out,
"Mmm, it feels so good to fuck you ............ God Jack, you feel amazing, I love you filling me so deeply." Her words made him happy and he opened his eyes, seeing her looking down at him with sparkles in her eyes.

Eventually her hips began a slow dance and his hips quieted down while his hands now slid up and down her sides as she left soft kisses on his body. Then when she shifted and moved off him to lay beside him, he felt all was right with the world. His heart was still beating strongly as they lay together in a romantic silence that needed no words.

He smiled when she spoke. "Was that ok... you didn't mind?"

He turned onto his side, seeing her biting her lip and knew she was uncertain about her sexual actions. He stroked her cheek and then pushed some strands of hair from her face. "That was more than ok Katy," he said in a soft tone leaning to kiss the tip of her nose. "And no I didn't mind that you had me strung out like a rubber band ready to break." His lips touched her nose again and he grinned. "The way you teased me to the point of begging was everything and more than I expected. I loved the way you played me like a fiddle until you decided to let me come."

Running a finger over her lips, he saw her facial expression seemingly soften as he gathered her into his arms, pulling her tighter against him, kissing her. The kiss was soft, his tongue slicing over her lips but not venturing inside her mouth, satisfied to get a taste of her and then retreat.

When the kiss broke, his eyes searched hers. "Katy I want you to do whatever makes you happy when we have sex or make love. I saw how you took control of my sexual needs and I enjoyed every second of what you did to me. You don't have to apologize for making me beg because we were both having fun."

Thoughts of what he planned for her crossed his mind and he grinned like a cat that found a delicious meal. "Besides when it's my turn to make you squirm, I'm not going to be as lenient as you. Remember when I said I would get my revenge." He laughed and then kissed the tip of her nose. "I have a feeling when I'm done with you, you're going to have some ideas of your own to get your revenge and make me pay for my sexual pleasure."

The air in the bedroom took on a lighter feeling and they lay together for a few more minutes, kissing and holding onto each other, comfortable in each other's arms. They were both shocked when a soft knock on the door interrupted their solitude. It was Ashley's voice. "Marie said to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Thank you Ashley," Jack laughed and then looked at Katy. "Well it looks like my revenge will have to wait. Besides it's best you get as much nutrition as you can because you're going to need it for our next marathon sex session." He playfully swatted her ass cheek and then added, "How about after breakfast we take a walk? I seem to remember some caves on some part of this island."

**********************************************************************************
The Dark Web
In the early morning, Karl Martinson was casually skimming through his mercenary site on the dark web when a note caught his eye ....... "my kid has a terrible time napping and has nightmares about killing the beast that keeps his dreams hostage. If I could find someone who could help me resolve my dilemma, there could be worth a king's ransom."

He stroked his chin reading and rereading the message. He was forty-five and considered one of the top mercenaries in the world. He had a reputation that he would go wherever and serve whomever for money. He didn't care if he was on the right or wrong side of the law. Whoever bid the highest for his services, that's who he worked for. Politics didn't have any influence on what type of work he would take.

The message was definitely cryptic and it appeared the author wanted someone out of the way. To the untrained eye it would seem the writer was sprouting off about something that was nonsense. The dark web had a lot of that type rhetoric, this one seemed to have merit.

The longer Karl stared at it and read each word over and over very carefully, thinking about the possible meaning, he smiled. Someone out in cyber land wanted someone kidnapped and whoever was associated with that person, called the beast, had to be eliminated, killed. What intrigued him most was the comment that the assignment could be worth a King's ransom. He gave a lot of thought to the last part, wondering just what the author meant by a King's ransom.

Giving the message more thought, he crafted a response to see if it was real or someone just playing games. "I sympathize with you, having a kid of my own and having to deal with a beast that interrupts the well-intentioned nap your kid needs. I can help eliminate your grief and ensure, for a King's ransom, the beast will not bother you again. He also attached a web page in the dark web that would give the person more information about him and his expertise.

Karl re-read his note and hit send, wondering if he would get a response.

Last edited:
"Katy I want you to do whatever makes you happy when we have sex or make love. I saw how you took control of my sexual needs and I enjoyed every second of what you did to me. You don't have to apologize for making me beg because we were both having fun."

Reassured just as deeply by his lips drifting over her and his arms winding around her as much as by his words, Katy relaxed in Jack's embrace. She smiled contentedly after he told her how much he enjoyed what she'd done to him and encouraged her to do what she wanted. She'd liked him when they met but now he seemed almost a different person, so relaxed and open with her and making her feel so wanted and cared for.

"Besides when it's my turn to make you squirm, I'm not going to be as lenient as you. Remember when I said I would get my revenge..... I have a feeling when I'm done with you, you're going to have some ideas of your own to get your revenge and make me pay for my sexual pleasure."

When he moved on to telling her that he was going to exact his revenge she shuddered with yet a wider smile, feeling shivers of desire just in the anticipation of what he might do to her later. Katy was sure he was right, that she was going to be even more teased and aroused than she'd made him, was probably going to feel far more pleasure than she thought she could bear but the thought of trying that and seeing what happened sounded wonderful.

Hearing a knock on the door Katy stiffened automatically, wondering what was going on, but relaxed again as she heard the voice, still feeling odd getting used to daily food service as if they were celebrities or something. Part of her didn't welcome the interruption and the reminder that the day was already starting to pass, feeling so comfortable and safe within Jack's arms that she could almost spend the whole day there. Her stomach felt far too empty however after their activities together and the sound of the suggested breakfast was almost as alluring as staying here with him.

She smiled cheekily up at Jack as he hinted at their next sex session and let out a soft squeal of pleasure as he tapped her backside, loving every touch. She felt so used to touches either being rare friendly care, say if she had a hug from one of the women she worked with if she was having a bad day, or with the expectation of sex to fulfil Michael's desires rather than to tease her own. Jack was introducing her to a constant flood of everything from gorgeous sensual strokes to sweet soft caresses and kisses she didn't have to even hint at asking for, he just lavished his care on her anyway and the sensations were intoxicating. As he suggested what they could do with the day her smile grew, still glad that he wanted to spend time with her and allow them to get to know each other

"That sounds lovely, as much as I love your bed we should probably have a change of scenery once in a while." she grinned. "I'd really enjoy seeing more of the island, and spending more time together."

"I need ten minutes though. I should tidy myself up, someone's been getting me all out of order." she smirked, slipping from the bed and pulling one of the robes they'd discarded nearby the night before around herself.

Cracking open the door self consciously, checking Ashley or Marie were not passing, Katy quickly dashed into her own room. Racing into the shower she quickly rinsed herself clean after their night's exertions, laughing gently at herself as she felt like some wanton seductress, having spent so much of the last 24 hours making love and now standing under the hot jets of steaming water cleaning Jack's seed from the top of her thighs. If anyone who knew her could see her now they'd be stunned at the change but she definitely couldn't complain.

Drying herself she dressed and got ready as quickly as she could, impulsively choosing something prettier than she'd normally dare for a day out, on the wave of feeling good about herself.

Finding Jack in the dining room she found she seemed to have a smile permanently plastered on her lips now when she was around him and sat shyly but happily, feeling starved now and enthusiastically helping herself to part of the near feast laid out, or so it seemed compared to the piece of toast she'd normally grab on the way to work.

Katy was sure, luckily, that Marie and Ashley couldn't care less what the two of them had spent the night doing, they probably had far more interesting things in their own lives, but she felt as though it was some sort of beautiful secret, sitting by Jack as if it was just a normal meal like the others they'd had in this room. The confidence he'd given her though might come and go as it fought against her doubts but seemed unstoppable she realised, as she found herself running her foot gently up his calf as they ate.

He smiled when Katy told him that a walk sounded lovely and then chuckled when she said, ".......... as much as I love your bed we should probably have a change of scenery once in a while. I'd really enjoy seeing more of the island, and spending more time together."

He was happy to hear her want to spend more time together and he watched her cute ass wiggle suggestively as she pulled on a soft white robe and walked to the door. After Katy sneaked out of the room to freshen up as she put it, he smiled thinking how close they had become over the last couple of days. They had a real connection and he didn't want it to end when they left the island. He wondered if she would move on with her life once they returned to the mainland.

He also knew that at some point he would have to tell her about his wealth and that he was not the down and out accountant he portrayed to be. The question was when would be a good time to tell her. He wanted to be sure she truly was into him before he told her. Until then he would be the accountant who paid for this trip to the island ..... his island.

Putting those thoughts out of his head, he stood under the shower thinking about Katy. She was every thing he was looking for in a woman to share his life ..... beautiful ...... smart ...... sexy ..... fun to be with ...... easy to talk too once they got past the kidnapping ....... beautiful smile ...... the list seemed endless. He had to chuckle as he soaped up feeling his cock begin to swell with just the thought of Katy floating through his mind, wishing she was with him now.

When he saw her walk into the dining room, wearing a beautiful flowered dress he grinned from ear to ear and let out a low wolf whistle. "My God you look absolutely gorgeous," he admitted as she took a seat next to him. Jack didn't realize how hungry he was until he started to devour the food. As he ate some of the delicious eggs, Ashley and Marie had cooked, he felt bare toes sliding up and down his calf.
He didn't say a word, enjoying the feel of her toes on his calf. But to respond, his free hand slid under the table to feel the dress material. Sliding the thin material upward, he smiled with a mouth full of eggs when he felt the soft delicate skin on her thigh. His hand slid further upward until they reached the top of her thigh, feeling the silk panties. "You do know that if we don't stop teasing each other, we'll never leave to go on the walk."

At just the same instant, Marie appeared with a nap sack filled with sandwiches and water, telling them they were all set for their walk. Jack thanked her and reluctantly pulled his hand away from her thigh. "I guess that answers what we are going to do today."

Finishing breakfast, they walked out into the splendid weather that seemed to hang around the island. Jack couldn't remember the last time he had seen bad weather pop up on the island. It seemed the island was in a time zone all its own with beautiful weather every day and night.

They went in the opposite direction they took the other day, seeing pretty much the same beautiful beaches with the surf rolling slowly onto the sand and sliding back into her sea. Jack took the initiative to reach for her hand and hold it while they walked. It seemed so natural and he was happy when she didn't pull her hand away, but squeezed his hand. They talked about a lot of different things, pointing out birds sailing across the sky, landscape features, and the beauty of the island.

Every so often he would release her hand to find a rock for skipping. He encouraged her to try and when she succeeded in skipping a rock ten times, he hugged her telling her how proud that she was now an official rock skipper expert. To him, everything seemed so perfect on the island and he pushed any thoughts of telling her about his wealth as they walked to the place he remembered from years ago.

He was happy to find that the entrance to cave by the sea was still accessible by land and it was low tide. Jack had visited this cave once when high tide covered almost the entire cave. "Katy ..... what do you think of this little hideaway?"

Robert Jones heard the ding on his computer, hoping it was a response to his advertisement on the dark web. He smiled seeing the response and his heart skipped a beat thinking he may finally be rid of the snot-nosed kid, Jack Wilson. He went to the dark web page indicated in the read about the experience of the man who went by the handle, "Satisfaction" He started to feel more comfortable reading some of the background material.

He thought about how to respond for a long time. Was this really the right thing to do? Conflicting thoughts rummaged through his head thinking of the pros and cons of having Jack Wilson permanently out of the picture. He wondered if he could handle the knowledge of having someone killed. And what about this woman that was spotted on the island? Who was she? How did she fit in to Jack's life? If she was kidnapped and then Jack paid the ransom, there would be no reason to keep her alive, would there? He argued with himself for over two hours and then composed a note back to this mercenary.

I understand your desire to help me rid my child of the beast. As far as money is concerned, to capture the kid would be worth 5MM and to slay the beast would be worth another 10MM. What arrangements are you thinking about to take care of the situation? Robert read the note again and pressed send.

Feeling Jack's hand sliding up her leg, Katy had to pause eating, needing to use virtually all her concentration not to let her eyes flutter close or moan with longing, as his fingers grazed along her panties. She steeled herself to try and keep herself from reacting for as long as she could as she waited to see if he'd continue to tease her but let her breath out slowly to steady herself as she smiled at his timely words just as Marie interrupted their flirtation. Her entrance was probably a mercy, Katy really did want to get to know him better in all ways possible and that was unlikely to happen if they spent the whole day holding their bodies against each other and making each other feel yet greater waves of pleasure.

Following Jack back out to the beach after breakfast, Katy enjoyed walking together again, quietly bubbling with delight as her dress swirled around her thighs, his wolf whistle and compliment over breakfast still held in her mind, leaving her feeling so attractive. She found him so gorgeously sexy himself but instead of making her feel she should be lucky to be with him and that she needed to work harder to deserve him, he made her feel worth the attention by herself.

As he held her hand and happily kept up the conversation, sharing the sights, she relaxed again, finding herself chattering away, loving getting to know the area and a little more about him. When he showed her how to skip rocks she grinned as he hugged her, loving that he was so excited to introduce something else to her.

Arriving at the cave Jack mentioned, Katy looked around, more than a little wide eyed. A cave to her was more than likely small, dark and fairly boring, but not this tropical looking corner. She looked around the area admiringly, taking in the view of the cave and from it, the waves stretching out beyond the small expanse of beach, everything you could want nearby.

"Katy ..... what do you think of this little hideaway?"

"This is so lovely..." she breathed in wonder, "Is literally everywhere here so beautiful? No wonder you chose to come here, I'd struggle to leave"

Following an impulse she reached up and slid her arms around his neck, pulling herself up on tiptoe to meet him as she kissed him, first lightly but then allowing herself to push her tongue against his lips, her kiss becoming hotter and more passionate, tilting her body into him. Breaking away she looked at him brightly.

"Thank you for bringing me here, I love exploring here with you."

Pulling away she walked to the back of the cave and sat gently on the sand. The sand was so soft and untouched, inviting relaxation, and she stretched her legs out, loving the feel of the silky sensation on her skin.

"I can't believe someone's just lucky enough to own all of this, must be nice - if I ever win an insane amount on the lottery I'll have to buy somewhere beautiful, then I can show you around and return the favour, and we won't need to go back to the city unless we want to." she laughed.

Without thinking too deeply about what she was doing, Katy started drawing in the sand in front of her, indulging one of her favourite pastimes on the rare times she used to be at the beach with her mother or friends, being far too shy to spend the time making new friends when she was a small child or making out, like the friends she did have, when she was in high school so always having to find something else to amuse her. Drawing a mass of cartoonish hearts, flowers and swirling lines, like a sprawling tattoo on the sand within a few minutes, she looked up, realising Jack must be wondering what on earth she was up to.

"Sorry" she blushed, "I always used to spend hours drawing in the sand when I was little, well not just so little. Obviously the habit hasn't worn off! So, what does Jack normally do on the beach, apart from skimming rocks? There's so much I don't know about you, yet."

Jack's face bore a wide smile when Katy told him, "This is so lovely..." she breathed in wonder, "Is literally everywhere here so beautiful? No wonder you chose to come here, I'd struggle to leave" He was about to respond when she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him. Putting his hands on her hips, he returned her kiss with equal fervor while on hand moved up on her back, holding her tightly against him.

When her lips pulled away an inch he heard her say, "Thank you for bringing me here, I love exploring here with you."
"I'm glad you like here and I like exploring the island with you," he said seeing her sit on the sandy beach, stretching her legs outward and looking around at the cave walls that were carved out of water over centuries. He listened to her talk about winning the lottery, buying an island, and then showing him around to return the favor. What caught his attention was her comment about not going back to the
city unless they wanted to.

She seemed so happy now, drawing in the figures in the sand. Did she really mean .... we ....? Her reference made him smile and really wonder if their connection was growing. He knew he wanted her to stay with him after they left the island but the subject was not broached as of yet. Was she really becoming more comfortable with him? Could it be there could be something more real that was developing and growing between them?

He watched her draw some hearts, flowers and swirling lines, like a sprawling tattoo on the sand. He knew her art was temporary, at least for the day, until high tide rolled into the expansive cave, washing it away. It was pleasant watching her all wrapped up in her artistry. She seemed to be concentrating totally on her work unaware he was staring at her.

When she glanced up, seeing him, he saw a blush cover her face and heard her say, "Sorry ..... I always used to spend hours drawing in the sand when I was little, well not just so little. Obviously the habit hasn't worn off! So, what does Jack normally do on the beach, apart from skimming rocks? There's so much I don't know about you, yet."
"Don't be sorry Katy. Your art work looks great and I only wish it would be permanent because later today when the tide rises, it will be washed away." He studied her art work, impressed with her ability to apply intricate details into some of the designs.

"As for me ..... hmmm good question." He rubbed his chin and then looked out to sea before he returned her gaze. "I don't spend a lot of time at the beach but when I do, I usually go to a public beach and relax with a good book. I like to read mystery novels that keep you guessing until the end of the book."

He smiled and added, "It's been a few years since I have had the chance to spend anytime at the public beach on the mainland. I was just fortunate the owner of this island let me rent it for a time."

He had to be very careful talking about the island and what he was saying was true. Being estranged from his father since his mother's death he hadn't been to the island in almost 10 years. He continued, "I don't like going to the public beaches because they are so crowded." He looked around at the expansive cave and chuckled. "If I had such a beautiful woman like you to show off at the beach. Well ...... well I know I wouldn't want to read a book if I had you to talk too and fight off the wolves that would want to meet you."

He thought for a moment and then said, "I have worked in an accounting office and the hours are usually pretty long, especially during tax season. So I don't really have the opportunity to spend a lot of time at the beach." He kept telling himself that he needed to be careful with what he said. He really liked Katy and he was still afraid that if she found out about his wealth, she would change. He wanted to know that she really liked him ..... maybe even loved him ..... before he could safely tell her who he really was and hope she would understand his reluctance to tell her at the very start.
He sat beside her and looked again at her drawings. "What about you? Do you have a lot of drawings on display at the various beaches?" He laughed, both knowing that sand drawings disappear within a day. Then he asked, "Have you ever thought about putting your skills to paper?"

Karl smiled, reading the new post from the unknown man. The money suggested more than got his attention and he knew he would take the job, if it was real. There was one way to find out if the man or woman was serious.

He wrote back a simple note. "when 2.5MM and 5MM down payment are sent to the following account, I will contact you for specific details. As you have read my background, I guarantee 100% satisfaction. As further proof of my work, I direct you to the following news feeds showing my past work. Me and my associates are very well known in the dark web and we look forward to seeing you get satisfaction and a permanent resolution to your problems."

Karl smiled as he hit the send button, knowing that within the next 24 hours, there would be $7.5 million in his account to be used by him and his associates.

"I don't spend a lot of time at the beach but when I do, I usually go to a public beach and relax with a good book. I like to read mystery novels that keep you guessing until the end of the book."

"That sounds lovely, I love to sit and read" Katy murmured in agreement, surprised Jack liked to relax so much, having half expected him to talk only about swimming or something sporty, enjoying seeing more of his personality and finding out more about what he liked and how he worked.

"I don't like going to the public beaches because they are so crowded.... If I had such a beautiful woman like you to show off at the beach. Well ...... well I know I wouldn't want to read a book if I had you to talk too and fight off the wolves that would want to meet you."

Hearing Jack's words, Katy sputtered a chuckle.

"I think you might be hugely overestimating how many wolves you'd have to fight off, I think you'd be waiting
a while" she laughed, good naturedly without the edge of embarrassment or self pity she might have had if they had the same conversation a week before, as he made her appreciate herself more.

"What about you? Do you have a lot of drawings on display at the various beaches?.... Have you ever thought about putting your skills to paper?" he asked once he'd explained that he didn't usually get a lot of time to spend out of the office. Katy felt for him, it couldn't be much fun spending most of your time at work, she'd got into that rut herself and hoped he was enjoying the time away now at least.

At first Katy giggled at the first part of his comment but then bit her lip, thinking more deeply.

"I used to love drawing, one of the many jobs I wanted when I was little was to be an artist, but then.... well, I don't have that much time these days" she finished, knowing that wasn't nearly the full story though.

She'd spent years when she was young talking about how she wanted to draw for a living when she was older, among so many other things, filling notebooks and any spare scrap of paper with images. Her mother, ever practical, had been well meaning but more harsh than she probably meant to be, warning Katy that hobbies weren't a good idea to depend on for money or a career and you couldn't rely on having someone else to support you, you needed to focus on working to take care of yourself. She'd encouraged Katy to be as practical as she was, learning everyday life skills rather than indulging fun activities, which is why Katy thought she'd be disappointed with the way her life had turned out already.

Over the years, drawing had been put aside with all of the other 'useless fun' things but Katy hadn't even replaced them with being a success at her career or relationship so had felt she had nothing to show for it. Even with how close they were growing she didn't know how to explain this to Jack though without sounding pitiful again so shrugged.

"Maybe it's something I should take up again one day" she smiled.

Now he was sat beside her she took the opportunity to lean slightly into him, enjoying the feel of him close to her again.

"What about you? What else would you rather be doing if you didn't have to work long taxing hours?" she joked lightly.

Jack listened to her talk about her love of drawing and at one point in her life, when she was young, she wanted to be an artist. He saw her eyes narrow and her facial feature changed ever so slightly before he hesitated and saying now she didn't have much time.

There was a moment of silence and Jack didn't say a word, knowing she was probably thinking of some past events she didn't want to share with him right now. Hopefully she would find it in her heart to tell him what happened in the past that seemed to stifle her creative artistry. Instead of asking her what was on her mind, he looked out at the waves breaking at the wide entrance to the cave, waiting patiently for the moment of silence to end.

He saw her shoulders shrug and a soft sigh escaped her lips as she told him, "Maybe it's something I should take up again one day" she smiled.

Feeling her lean against him, he put his arm around her shoulders, drawing her against him. "I hope you do decide to take it up some day. From the drawings I'm looking at, I think you have a real talent. I wish I could somehow scrap up the sand and take them back to the house and keep them from washing away with the high tide."

He was silent thinking how with his wealth she could spend her days drawing in the comfort of the mansion. But the fear of her persona changing, not liking him for who he was and only interested in him for his money loomed in his brain. When would he be able to tell her how he felt about her and what would she say if she knew the real truth about him.

His thoughts were broken when she asked, "What about you? What else would you rather be doing if you didn't have to work long taxing hours?"

Jack smiled, thinking of the conversation he had with his father when he was young. "If I had my wish, I would rather either be a professional golfer or soccer player." He stopped for a moment, waiting for Katy to say something and when she didn't, he continued.

"When I was young I loved sports and was pretty good at soccer and took up golf with some friends. I had some interest from some colleges for soccer but my dad insisted I go to a college with a good business program rather than try to play sports. He said I wouldn't make much money playing sports as I was not the star in high school and said it would be better to get a degree in something useful. He was an accountant and I guess he was probably right that I should follow in his footsteps. I have invested some money in the market and have done ok with it. But I often wonder how I would have done playing sports in college."

He stopped talking again, this time thinking of his mom. "My mom was my biggest supporter and used to take my side but my father ruled the roost so to speak and he had the final word. After my mom died, my dad and I didn't get along so well as I mentioned to you before. But the die was cast, I was in college and already enrolled in business classes."

He looked down at the sand and muttered, "And the rest they say is history."

Jack quit talking and looked out to sea. He didn't mention that his father was an accountant in name only as he was the head of a large corporation. And now, he Jack Wilson, was the owner of a large corporation.

Turning his attention to Katy, he turned sideways, sliding one leg behind her and one leg over her hips, putting his arms around her as he scooted against her. He felt he needed to lighten the mood. "So what does a famous sand artist and a wishful famous soccer player do for fun when they find themselves in a cave on a beautiful island paradise? Maybe a swim in the calm waters of the cave or do you have any suggestions?"

Robert Jones looked at the message from "Satisfaction" and smiled. It was time to act but he still had a lot of reservation about moving forward with this plan. He had already cooked the books to show small transactions to a fictious account and was ready to pull the trigger.

A few more minutes of doubt where he felt some remorse but the thought of having Jack Wilson out of the way and he taking over the large corporation outweighed any further doubt. His fingers trembled a little knowing the money he was about to transfer was going to an off-shore account and very hard for anyone to trace. But in the end, he punched in the bank transfer codes and sat back in his large leather office chair, breathing heavy. It was too late to call this off, he hoped that soon he would hear from "Satisfaction" and put the plan into action.

Feeling Jack's arm snake around her, Katy smiled to herself, the sensation of wanting to be close to him and then not being rejected when she made any move to be was still such a wonderfully new feeling. She blushed a little as he complimented her drawing, seeing it as barely more than a doodle herself, thinking everyone could achieve that, but loving his appreciation nevertheless. She love to start drawing again, and take his advice, but could still hear the disapproving tone that she'd be wasting her time and wouldn't achieve anything with it, so may as well not bother.

Even Michael had laughed the one time she'd asked for a set of pencils for her birthday, telling her it was childish so she hadn't bothered bringing the topic up again. He'd ended up getting her lingerie, which was almost worse than getting her nothing when she could tell so easily who his mind had been on when he thought of that. Oddly if she let her mind drift to Jack buying her something like that it raised a smile instead, as his attitude wouldn't be anywhere near the same, in her daydreams at least, but she shook herself out of those thoughts, that was hoping for a little too much.

"Thank you, you're far too lovely about my abilities, I'm sure I could draw it again for you on much easier to transport paper, but there's already far better art in that house if you want something to look at" she murmured self-consciously.

As Jack spoke about his own unfulfilled dreams she felt for him, it sounded more of a loss than her own smaller hobbies, she could easily dismiss her own hopes but felt sad that his had been denied, it sounded as though he'd had a talent that had been ignored and she regretted that for him. Especially as it was something else tied to the sad loss of his mother if she'd supported him so strongly.

It sounded they'd both had people trying to guide them with the best intent at heart but without really being able to see them and what they wanted, looking at only the practicalities of life instead of fostering the joy of losing yourself in something you really loved. Maybe that worked well for some people, maybe some people ran with the advice and made a total success of their lives but she'd felt it just left her without something she'd loved with nothing to show for it. She sympathised if he felt the same way, although at least he'd taken his father's advice and sounded like he'd made something of himself, Katy wasn't so sure her own mother would judge her so well. Even now, her mother would be horrified that she was wasting working time laying around a beach with someone she 'barely knew' but Katy longed for the joy of life, not the drudgery, even it meant she wasn't a "success".

As Jack wrapped his arms and body around her Katy didn't even hesitate to curl into him, finding the urge irresistible, winding her own arm around his back, trailing her palm up his spine comfortingly as her thoughts still hovered over all he'd lost. As he playfully asked what they should do she laughed at his words and pretended to think deeply.

"Mmm, I know what I need to do when you come this close" she murmured, giving into temptation and kissing along his cheek until she reached his lips, taking her chance to feel his soft lips against hers again, her free hand laying across his other cheek to draw him towards her. Part of her wanted to lay back in the sand, pull him with her until he lay between her legs and beg him to make love to her again but, as tempting as the idea was, she was also truly enjoying just spending time with him and getting to know him so preferred to resist, until the urge might grow too strong later of course. When she eventually broke away she rested her head on his shoulder, feeling peaceful.

"A swim with the most famous and talented soccer player I know sounds perfect" she smiled, "As long as you make sure I can save my seat for when we come back" she added, looking pointedly down at where he was wrapped around her holding her.

"We completely forgot to bring any swimming things though, I suppose we'll just have to find a way to do without them, if you can live with that...." she smiled cheekily.

After enjoying Jack's embrace as long as she could, Katy pulled away from him gently, standing and slowly sliding her dress from her in a mock striptease. Laying it over the large rock that stood nearby, she added her bra and panties to the small pile, watching him as she teased them away from her body in the same way. Once he'd watched her strip she backed away a little, turning and heading towards the inviting blue waves which gently lapped against the shore.

Looking back over her shoulder to him she grinned, "Oh, and last one in has to serve lunch by the way", she stated as she scampered to the water.

They were alone in a massive cave off the sea with the waves crashing at the large opening, then settling down to create ripples in the large swimming area. Wrapping his arms and legs around Katy felt wonderful and he saw her smile as she said, "Mmm, I know what I need to do when you come this close."

The way her lips curled, he knew what was coming and didn't rush it. Why rush when they had all day to enjoy each other. He was loving just being with her, enjoying her company, learning more about her. As her fingers traced over one cheek, her lips danced over his other cheek before making contact with his lips. He felt a shiver course through him as the kiss, soft and tender, lingered. There was no urgency ..... no wild needs .... at least not now ..... only the feel of soft caresses from her lips.
Life seemed so good right now and when her lips released his and she put her head on his shoulder, all seemed right with the world.

Staring at the large waves crash at the entrance creating the inviting looking cool water, he felt a sudden peace and something else. A deeper feeling .... a feeling of love for the beautiful woman in his arms. He knew he had to tell her soon but his thoughts were interrupted. "A swim with the most famous and talented soccer player I know sounds perfect ..... As long as you make sure I can save my seat for when we come back"

He saw her eyes cast down to his lap, where his legs were wrapped around her and knowing full well what she was thinking. "I'll make sure to kick out the other women and save this special seat just for my famous artist," he laughed as she added,
"We completely forgot to bring any swimming things though, I suppose we'll just have to find a way to do without them, if you can live with that...."

"I think I can handle swimming in my birthday suit .... even though it's not my birthday," he laughed kissing her cheek and feeling her settle against him, if only for a moment. Life was good with Katy and his sense of deepening feelings for her only grew stronger. When she pulled away and stood, he leaned back on his hands watching and wondering what she was going to do.

His eyes were glued to her as she began a silent striptease, enjoying how comfortable she must feel. He felt a stirring in his loins as she seductively removed her bra and panties and stood for a moment totally naked and staring down at him. Then she backed away and turned he laughed, a wide smile plastered on his face watching her cute ass cheeks bounce seductively with each step.

He was still sitting watching her as she entered the water and yelled back at him, "Oh, and last one in has to serve lunch by the way"

Jack laughed watching her throw her hands into the water, scooping up water and throwing it in the air. Standing, he walked to the edge of the water and stood with his hands on his hips until she turned and looked at him. Then, with a wide grin, he slowly peeled off his t-shirt and twirled it in the air before throwing it behind him carelessly onto the sand.

He knew he had her full attention when he ran his hands over his chest and abdomen as if he were on a stage and dancing only for her. Ever so slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled the zipper down before he hooked his fingers into the band of his shorts and with as much control as he could muster, slowly pushed them down until they fell into the wet sand created by the water.

Standing in only his boxer shorts, he didn't take them off immediately, instead running his hands over the front as if to conceal the bulge that had grown. His hips swayed seductively as he teased her, pushing his boxers down to almost reveal his manhood and then pulling them back up. Turning he looked over his shoulder to make sure she was watching and chuckled to himself .... who else would she be watching.

Bending over slightly he wiggled his ass and then slowly he pushed his boxers over his hips and let them fall onto the wet sand. He put his hands on his ass cheeks, his hips swaying sideways and then he bent over looking at her from between his legs. The wide smile on her face told him she liked what she saw. Standing and slowly turning to reveal his total nakedness to her, he slowly walked into the water toward her.

"I'll gladly serve my precious artist lunch after we get to swim together." It sounded corny but he laughed knowing that soon his hands would be exploring her while hers explored his body.

Last edited:
Katy started playing in the water, moving until she was chest deep, trying to entice Jack in, but as he came to the edge of the waves and stood with his hands on his hips she watched him with curiosity. As he tossed his t-shirt to one side and ran his hands over his chest her mouth dropped open comically, she'd have laughed at herself if she could watch herself, her expression of fun immediately plunging into pure desire. She already knew what he looked like and how gorgeous he was, granted, but seeing him strip for her so perfectly quite literally made her jaw drop. As he danced for her, teasing her with her move he made, she stared openly at him and her hands hung by her sides, curling into fists in the water as she felt the need to touch him but didn't want to stop his actions.

As he slowly slid his shorts and then boxers away her breath came quicker, the colour flushing across her cheeks as she loved what she was seeing. He was truly intoxicating, she'd never been that sold on the idea of watching a stripper, she could appreciate good looks but simply watching someone's body without any connection to them didn't press her buttons. Jack stripping for her though almost made her dizzy, if he was closer she'd have been in danger of throwing herself at him, it was lucky at least she was lapped at by the gentle waves, cooling her flushing skin.

Watching him reveal his complete nakedness a large smile spread over her lips, unashamed to show how much she enjoyed the view and the show, loving what he was happy to do for her. Her tongue unconsciously licked over her lips watching his muscles dappled by the sun streaming into the cave. He didn't let up on her for a moment, if it wasn't his body turning her on it was his personality entrancing her or his soft care of her making her feel amazing, it made her feel she was falling into hundreds of different sensations through the day but she didn't have any objection.

Katy watched him openly as he walked towards her, unable to wipe the delight from her expression.

"I'll gladly serve my precious artist lunch after we get to swim together."

"You can't imagine how much else I'm imagining you serving up after that seeing that show" she shot back impulsively, her hands reaching to slide slowly up his chest. "That has to be one of the sexiest things I've ever seen by far. If you weren't such a famous soccer star you'd be an incredible stripper, but then I'd want to keep you to myself if I could."

Her hands moving up to slip around his neck she leant into him, silently demanding yet another kiss as she pressed her lips against his and moulded his body to his, her stomach tightening as she felt his cock brush against her. She hoped he didn't misunderstand and think she was only attracted to his looks but she felt so close to him and that felt like the only way to show him how much. Other ways, like telling him how much she liked him, still felt too intimate at the moment, ironically, he'd told her she couldn't be too clingy but what if he changed his mind and decided he was happy to share his body but not other parts of himself or his life? She was still scared of the chance of rejection, even if that stopped her asking for what she wanted.

As another deep kiss ended she stepped away with a contented smile.

"I'd better try and cool off before you make me overheat and melt" she added with a wink.

Turning, she pushed herself away to slip through the water, taking a deep breath as she dived beneath the waves for a few seconds, emerging refreshed and treading water, leaning slowly back to float on the surface. The water cooled and supported her like a soft bed, the sky so blue and calm above her.

"Ohhh, this is heavenly." she breathed, very gently kicking her legs to push her through the water at a lazy pace. "You're the best tour guide, definitely a man of many talents" she laughed.

They were in chest high water, his eyes on her alluring eyes and also seeing her breasts bobbing slightly with each caressing wave. She looked so beautiful standing in the clear water with a big smile on her face. He reached to touch her shoulders as said told him, "You can't imagine how much else I'm imagining you serving up after that seeing that show"

Her hands caressed his chest his laugh fill the cavern when she added, "That has to be one of the sexiest things I've ever seen by far. If you weren't such a famous soccer star you'd be an incredible stripper, but then I'd want to keep you to myself if I could."

He was about to say something but with her hands around his neck and her lips seeking his, he just enjoyed the moment. Their bodies connected together like two pieces of an intricate puzzle. His hands roamed up and down her sides, settling on her ass cheeks, feeling his cock caressing her lower abdomen. As the kiss lingered on, becoming a bit more passionate, Jack felt they were really connecting in a lot of different ways. Should he tell her how he really feels about her?

When their lips parted, he smiled into her alluring eyes, seeing more than just friendship in them. It would be so easy to tell her how he really felt but instead, he chuckled, "You have me all to yourself all the time Katy and I'll strip for you anytime and anywhere. Well not everywhere!" It was pure pleasure to see her smile and then he laughed and added, "You're such a beautiful woman ..... I won't charge you ..... well not too much."

He didn't expect her to say but he smiled broadly when she said, "I'd better try and cool off before you make me overheat and melt"

"You can always melt away in my arms," he chuckled then silently watched her turn away, enjoying the way her body sliced through the water when she dove under the surface. When she resurfaced, he stood his ground just enjoying watching her float. Everything seemed so right in this moment with Katy and he wished his feelings, that were growing stronger for her, would never end.

His thoughts were interrupted when she laughingly called out, "Ohhh, this is heavenly ......... You're the best tour guide, definitely a man of many talents"

Jack watched her for a few more moments gliding effortlessly through the crystal clear water. "Mmmm and I wonder what those talents might be," he laughed suggestively. Walking toward her until he couldn't touch the soft sandy bottom and then like an alligator, seeking his prey, he slowly paddled toward her, only his head above water.
"It's easy to give tours of this paradise when the visitor is such a beautiful artist. But like every tour the guide must tell you to watch out for the nasty alligators that cruise through these waters. You never know when they are going to strike."

Taking a deep breath, he slowly sank below the surface and began kicking his legs, propelling him toward her. He half-smiled, seeing she was not moving or trying to escape. The water was so clear, he admired her back side, floating above him. Surfacing next to her, he heard her loud squeal as he wrapped his arms around her, kicking his legs to tread water.

He didn't have to move very far until his feet were touching water and her arms were wrapped around his neck, holding on to him. "I think I caught a beautiful mermaid ..... no I know I caught a beautiful mermaid." he giggled looking at her wet face and wanting to do the only thing that he could think of. His lips met her and the kiss was so very hot and passionate, feeling her arms tighten around his neck and her legs wrap around his waist.

When the kiss broke, he couldn't help himself. The emotions and feeling of the past few days boiled over and he looked deep into her eyes. "Katy I love being with you and I .... ahhhh .... I hope you feel the same way about being with me." Did he overstep his boundaries? He had told her he liked being with her in the past but now he was speaking in a tone that only conveyed more deeper feelings for her. Would she reject him?

Katy loved the sound of Jack's offer to strip for her again in future, she'd definitely make as much use of that as she could after he'd looked so confident to do it for her, and she certainly didn't mind the show. As she heard him light-heartedly joke about alligators she grinned, wondering what he was planning for her now, sure she wasn't about to be disappointed.

Feeling his arms suddenly grasp around her she squealed and laughed in joy as she felt him pull her along with him. She loved the ideas he came up with to play and tease with her.

"I think I caught a beautiful mermaid ..... no I know I caught a beautiful mermaid."

She giggled at his enthusiasm until, feeling his lips on hers yet again, she just had to give in, the same passionate feelings he'd raised in her earlier surfacing again, only ever kept just at bay now. Wrapping herself around him she enjoyed their long steamy kisses as she pressed herself into his body.

Looking into his eyes as they came apart slightly again she was intrigued and only slightly concerned by his intense almost worried look, as if he was deciding what to say to her now.

"Katy I love being with you and I .... ahhhh .... I hope you feel the same way about being with me."

Taking in his words, her smile spread once again, those were words she wouldn't get tired of hearing and he hadn't needed to worry about her reaction if he had been, she'd been barely restraining her own similar feelings after all.

"Of course I do Jack, I love you too" she replied with happiness, the words bubbling out of her freely where they'd already been kept suppressed wanting to come out anyway, before they rebounded in her ears.

Katy's eyes widened in panic, all the pink colour fading quickly from her face, her mouth gaping again but not with lust this time. She paused in shock for a moment that stretched on for far too long. It made it worse that, by the time she realised she should just cover her mistake by apologising, telling him that she really meant she merely loved spending time with him too, not that she was in love with him, it was too late, she'd already shown she meant it but just hadn't meant to let it out. Now he knew she wasn't only having fun with him but had fallen for him and it was too late to take it back.

Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes and she unwound herself as quickly as she could, finding the sea floor with her feet as she struggled for words. That hadn't been what he'd meant, she'd been an idiot, just because he was loving the time with her for this few days didn't mean he was going to want her throwing herself at him. He'd have visions now of her clinging to him and probably stalking him forevermore now. All the doubts she managed to bury while being with him came back with a vengeance now she felt they deserved to be there again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I was just carried away, please can we forget about it?" she begged as she pulled away.

Before Jack could get any words out to answer her, her embarrassment was barrelling forward insistently without giving him chance. "Really, you don't have to say anything to be nice, please can we just drop it and go back to swimming..."

Swimming away from him she cut through the water neatly but stopped once she reached an outcrop of rocks by the side of the cove, worn smooth like very uneven sun loungers by the rushing waves. If she went beyond these she'd be in open sea, which was a really stupid idea even for her when she had no idea of where to go and not even any clothes on. Instead she pulled herself up to perch on the edge of one of the rocks, pulling her knees in to her chest to cover herself, looking out to the distant horizon as she waited for her overwrought emotions to calm a little before she could bear to look Jack in the eye.

She blinked repeatedly to try and stop the tears from leaching out but could feel her face burning with the effort and embarrassment. Why was she so stupid?

"Of course I do Jack, I love you too" The words spilled out of her mouth so easily, so sincerely that Jack's heart leapt with happiness. She did like him more than just the friends they had become and he felt so much happiness seeing her bright smile radiating on her face.

He was about to pull her to him again for another kiss when something stopped him. Her face took on another more serious look, her mouth hanging open, her eyes searching his face as if he were a total stranger. There was a long awkward pause, and Jack got the feeling she mistakenly said something she was now regretting.

In an instant, his own breathing stopped as he gazed on the woman he was falling in love with who seemed confused. The silence between them only heightened his fears and then he saw tiny tears appear at the corner of her eyes. Was he wrong? Were they tears of happiness? Was it just that she was stunned by her admission? His hopes grew as he stared at Katy, seeing her struggle with something deep within her soul. He waited expectantly for her to say something.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I was just carried away, please can we forget about it?" Jack was now stunned and confused by her words, feeling her pull away from him. What was happening? One minute he was ecstatic and the next he was confused by her words, hearing her say in a painful tone, "Really, you don't have to say anything to be nice, please can we just drop it and go back to swimming..."

Jack unable to speak for the moment, stood stock sill, rooted to the sand beneath his feet, watching her swim away as if suddenly realizing she needed to get away from him. He watched her swim to a small outcropping of smooth rocks near the entrance where the sea met the cave opening. His mind was a swirl of conflicting thoughts and images, not knowing how or what to say to Katy. When she pulled herself up onto the edge of the rocks, he saw her pull her knees tight against her chest and staring out to sea as if deep in thought.

He stood frozen for another few moments, seeing her glance in his direction only to quickly look away. Was this the end of their budding relationship? Everything they did for the last few days seemed to bring them to this point. Was he mistaken? Was she just playing along until she had the opportunity to get back to the mainland? Was she going to call the police once she was free and have him arrested for kidnapping?

Wild thoughts crisscrossed his mind as he tried to decide what to do. Should he leave her alone and just go back to shore and wait for her? Or should he swim out to the outcropping of rocks and find out why the sudden change in her attitude toward him? The one thing he knew, his words brought about the response he wanted to hear but at the same time seemed to ruin everything between them.

Indecisiveness overwhelmed him for a moment but he knew what he needed to do as he looked at Katy, staring out to sea, lost in thought. He swam to the outcropping seeing her eyes cast on him for a moment. There was a sadness emanating from them and his heart sank as he neared her. He almost turned around but he was so close now that it was too late to turn and swim away. If he did, it would only add to the divide that now separated them.

She didn't look at him as he climbed out of the water and sat next to her. He didn't attempt to put his arm around her, knowing he would only feel a coldness that had formed between them as he began to speak. "Katy I'm not sorry for saying what I said about loving to be with you. And I have a feeling you feel the same way too. I heard the words that slipped so easily from you and they made me happy. I too have deeper feelings for you and want to spend more time getting to know you better both here on the island and on the mainland."

He stopped and just looked at the waves lapping at the outcropping. It was the first time he mentioned leaving the island and hoping they could stay together. "I thought we were developing something special and I would love to find out where it takes us. But I understand your feelings too that maybe I was wrong to use those words since I brought you to the island in a way that is really inexcusable. And for that I'm sorry."

Another few moments of awkward silence followed. "Katy, if what I said offended you and all you want is to be friends and nothing more while we are on the island I totally understand. But I was hoping for something more because the longer I'm with you the more I want to be with you."

Jack felt he was talking to a brick wall as he turned to look at her. He saw the sadness on the side of her face and all the old insecure feelings and thoughts of her not wanting to be with him surfaced and he felt so bad for all the things he did to bring her to the island. "I'll leave you alone to your thoughts and wait for you on the shore," he said looking at the sea as he prepared to slip back into the water.

Last edited:
Back