Kidnapped to an Island Paradise (closed for Magellans_demon)

Jack smiled seeing her facial expression take on a soft surprised look. Her soft chuckle seemed as if his request seemed out of the ordinary. There was a lot of things she didn't know about him and he hoped that she would be able to forgive him for taking her away from her life with Michael. But he did watch as she looked to the sky and then closed her eyes. What was she wishing for? Was she wishing she was back on the mainland and away from him, back with Michael.

When she opened her eyes, he wanted to ask her about her wish but if he did, then he would have to tell her his. "You know you can't tell anyone your wish if you want it to come true."

He swore he saw a soft glimmer in her eyes when she said, "Goodnight, see you tomorrow" Was her mood softening toward him. As they walked together toward the house, he told her, "Goodnight Katy and I hope you get a good night's sleep. See you in the morning."
Laying naked in his bed, his mind swirled with thoughts of Katy. Tomorrow, he hoped to find out if she really wanted to go back to Michael. He was going to do everything he could to show her the real Jack Wilson. In the morning, he woke as usual, before the sun rose above the horizon. He heard a noise outside his bedroom, looking to see Katy eating a bowl of cereal and watching the waves hit softly on the beach.
He took a shower and then went to the kitchen, gathering the sandwiches and water he had asked Ashley to prepare. He packed a backpack and stuffed his swim suit into a pocket. He chuckled thinking this would be the first time he wore a suit since the first time he visited the pool.
Walking out onto the deck, he saw her look at him. Was that a smile she wore as she greeted him. He saw her eyes cast up and down him, taking in his t-shirt and shorts as she said,
"Morning. Looks like a gorgeous day. Is this outfit ok for today then?"

"It's going to be a gorgeous day and you look great. I like that color on you .... it is very flattering." He pulled the backpack on, telling her, "We have food and everything else for a wonderful day walking on the beach and in then into the interior to the waterfall."

They headed down to the beach and headed away from the house. They were quiet and then he began to point points of interest along the beach, showing her the remains of a ship wreck, of which only a few logs remained. Walking a bit further, Jack saw a plumeria flower on a bush. He picked it and smiled as he put it in her hair. "You need a beautiful flower in your hair if you're going to walk around on the island."

He pointed to the high mountain. "We'll cut through here and it won't be long before we get to the waterfall. When they arrived he whispered, "I think this is one of the most beautiful places. What do your think Katy?"

As Jack greeted her, Katy took in his outfit and couldn't help appreciating the look, the casual outfit suiting him just as much as the stiffer suited look. As he complimented her own outfit Katy felt flattered but mentally pulled herself up, this was just him being nice and preparing to politely show her around the area, nothing had changed. He was probably going to make the relevant calls on the next day if not before to send her back, she shouldn't kid herself that he wanted her there above that. The plan for the day sounded pretty irresistible however.

"We have food and everything else for a wonderful day walking on the beach and in then into the interior to the waterfall."

"That sounds lovely, thank you."

As they walked and Jack showed her parts of the island Katy started to relax, getting used to making normal small talk with him, without having to go back and forth about the events of the recent days, able just to enjoy the views for now. When she could relax this place felt enticing, helping her forget about normal life, feel happier than normal.

As he suddenly placed a flower in her hair Katy felt her pulse quicken again, smiling politely but wishing he didn't feel the need to be so nice to her, just because it was a beautiful day out didn't mean he had to pretend it was anything more, it was clear to her now it wasn't.

As they arrived at the waterfall however, Jack almost reverently speaking about the look of it she could immediately see why and everything else faded out of her mind at that moment.

"Oh my god!" Katy softly exclaimed, caught completely off-guard. "That's incredible, it's so beautiful. Thank you for bringing us here."

She wanted to say more, show her appreciation but it felt strange as well as lovely to be there, reminded her of her wish the night before, aware she would have traded the amazing surroundings for the security of the person with her but that felt ungrateful when he'd gone to the effort of coming there with her. Instead she couldn't resist wanting to be closer to the gorgeous sight, walking closer towards the water's edge.

"If I change now, you won't have to worry about life saving skills just yet." she commented, setting her backpack down safely and removing her swimsuit.

Looking around she saw a dense patch of wild plants and excused herself, carefully hiding behind them while she changed. It felt partly ridiculous, he'd already seen what she looked like and was hardly going to be too surprised but the intimacy would feel far too much and left her feeling too vulnerable.

Changing in private, packing her outfit back into the bag Katy already felt somehow exposed, this recalling the previous time they'd been 'swimming' to some degree. To distract herself she stepped into the water, the mild coolness feeling just what she needed for the shy heat spreading over her cheeks, and marvelled at the gorgeous sight now closer to hand.

"This is amazing" she grinned to Jack, watching for him to join her.

Walking through the dense flora to the waterfall, he thought Katy was pleased with the flower but she didn't act all that excited. Was she just being nice because she was stuck with him and wishing she could be back in the arms of Michael. He promised himself that before they left the the waterfall he would tell her he wanted her to stay.

The sound of roaring water grew louder and he wondered why he was so afraid to say something to her. In his business world, he spoke his mind and since his father's passing, he had to take more control. He knew the answer, he was afraid she would be like all the other women when they found out how wealthy he was. He wanted her to like him and maybe even love him before he revealed his true identity and wealth.

"Oh my god! ......... That's incredible, it's so beautiful. Thank you for bringing us here."

"I'm glad you like it ..... it's one of the places I like to visit often when I'm here." Yesterday was the first day in how many years? Then and now he felt a little remorse for the way he treated his father after his mother's death. He loved the excitedness in Katy's voice, seeing her just stare at the torrent of water flowing over the edge.

They stood looking at the cold water rushing over the edge for a few moments before Katy made a cute comment as she walked to the water's edge. "If I change now, you won't have to worry about life saving skills just yet."

He chuckled and laughed. "I don't think my life saving skills will be needed just yet," he joked back thinking about the depth of the water near the waterfall. He saw her look at her surroundings and then walked behind some thick bushes to change. He too walked to a thick brush area and changed. He would have preferred to skinny dip but maybe that could be a future trip back to the waterfall.

When he saw her standing in ankle deep water, he stopped for a moment to appreciate the way she looked in the borrowed swimsuit. He felt a warmness inside him, wanting to wrap his arms around her and kiss her passionately. When she turned from watching the waterfall, he sensed she was excited to be there, maybe not with him, but in the beautiful surroundings.

“You need to be extra careful walking on the rocks. It can be very slippery and we don’t want another incident like the other night.” He would love to have the opportunity to hold her close to him again.

Standing next to Katy, he held out his hand. “Let me help you. It can be slippery. When we get to the deeper water, you’ll have to thread water until we get closer to the waterfall. There is a ledge we can stand on just in front of the water. And then I love standing under the water for a minute. Ready?”

He promised himself he would tell her his thought before they left .

“You need to be extra careful walking on the rocks. It can be very slippery and we don’t want another incident like the other night.”

Katy smiled but her stomach twisted, wondering how much of a liability he thought she was. The thought suddenly occurred her that if he enjoyed coming here so often he'd probably been here with better looking, less clumsy and more entertaining company, and obviously hadn't felt like coming back with them now so no wonder she'd barely lasted a day or two.

"I'm not too bad a swimmer to be fair" she commented, blushing, "I just haven't practiced trying to go in fully clothed. Thank you for the help, I'm hoping you won't have to drag me out again."

Still, she knew as soon as she said that she'd be inviting bad luck immediately and really didn't need to embarrass herself again after just saying she'd be ok, so she gratefully took Jack's offered hand, hoping he still didn't notice that she had to steady her breath every time they touched. Picking her way across the rocks, she told herself she was only enjoying the water and not his touch. Maybe if she thought it enough she'd start believing it.

Getting past the rocks to deeper water it was a shame to let go of him but she took a few strokes through the water, amazed at how clear it was, the small lake feeling warmer as she adjusted to the temperature and as the sun rose higher.

Letting Jack help her make her way onto the ledge, Katy closed her eyes and gently backed under the rushing water. She immediately gasped as the cool water flooded over her but then broke into a shocked laugh as she adjusted to the force and temperature. Standing it as long as she could, the water feeling as though it was washing through all of the doubts in her life, Katy eventually gave in and stepped away again slightly, running her hands over her face and through her hair.

"That makes my power shower seem terrible" she joked. "I don't think I've ever had a waterfall shower before, that's so relaxing, no wonder you love it here."

She stood under the cascading water again, loving the feel of it across her skin, clearing her sight again before gingerly sliding from the ledge to the water just in front of the waterfall, treading water as it pounded down to bubble into the lake below.

"You didn't say there was a jacuzzi as well?"

She knew her running commentary probably sounded slightly ridiculous, she'd been told before she either didn't talk enough or when she did it didn't exactly seem as though she could charm anyone with her conversational skills, but she had to distract herself from looking up and running her eyes all over his lean body as he stood under the water.

"I'm not too bad a swimmer to be fair ...... I just haven't practiced trying to go in fully clothed. Thank you for the help, I'm hoping you won't have to drag me out again."

"I'm sure I won't have to drag you out Katy. The other night was just an accident. I have a feeling you're a very good swimmer." He said taking her hand and making sure she didn't slip on the rocks. He saw her concentrate on walking over the slippery rocks and didn't want to let her hand go once they reached deeper water. What he really wanted to do was take her into his arms and kiss her but when the water got deep enough, he felt her pull her hand and he reluctantly released it.

Once they got to the ledge, she needed his help to get on the ledge and once in front of the waterfall, he smiled seeing her close her eyes as she backed under the thundering water. He didn't go under the rushing water, wanting to watch Katy, making sure she was ok. He saw her gasp as the cold water cascaded over her and then heard her loud laugh. She liked it. When she stepped out, Jack was ready to help her if she felt unsteady on her feet.

As she ran her hands over her face and through her hair, he commented, "It looks like you enjoyed it."

"That makes my power shower seem terrible ...... I don't think I've ever had a waterfall shower before, that's so relaxing, no wonder you love it here."

He grinned at her comment. "Yes that is one of the reasons I love coming here." When she again stood under the rushing water, he joined her feeling the refreshing rush of water, seemingly draining away all his worries. When she stepped out, he did too making sure she was ok. She slid slowly into the water, and he watched her treading water and looking up at him.

"You didn't say there was a jacuzzi as well?"

He laughed. "You don't have to tread water to get the feel of the jacuzzi effect. Hold onto the edge of the ledge and just let the water swirl around you. That way you don't get so tired. Give me another minute under the water and I'll join you."

He stepped back under the rushing water, again feeling the weight of the water crashing down on him. Opening his eyes, he could see she was watching him. Was she starting to soften in her hate for him bringing her to the island. When he stepped out and ran his hands over his face and through his hair, he saw her eyes were still watching him.

Sliding gently off the ledge, he held on to it next to her feeling the swirling water surrounding him. This was not the place to have a conversation as the roar of the water made it difficult to talk in normal voices. After a few minutes, where they each were silent, reflecting on whatever was on their minds, Jack spoke loudly. "Let's go back to the shore and sit for a spell and if you feel up to another thundering shower we can come back."

He saw her nod and they tread water back to shallower water and when Jack's foot hit the smooth slippery rock, he slipped and went under water and quickly recovered, coming up and spitting out water. He looked at Katy and laughed, "see it can happen to anyone."

Once out of the water, he laid out the blanket in the sun. When they were sitting, letting the sun warm them, he knew he had to start some kind of conversation. "Katy I know you don't like me much for what I did ..... in fact I think you probably hate me for what I did and I don't blame you. You probably want to get back to Michael but if the truth be known I don't want you leave. I know you can't believe me but the first time I saw you and then our coffee meetings in the coffee shop, I knew I liked you very much."

He stopped and looked at the waterfall. "I was wrong but I want you to know that I want you to stay and I don't want to make that call and will only do it if you really want to get away from me." He took a deep breath. It was finally out and he felt a calm come over him, knowing her put his cards on the table. But what would she decide? He waited apprehensively waiting for her to tell him she hated him and wanted to get away from him as fast as she could.

"Let's go back to the shore and sit for a spell and if you feel up to another thundering shower we can come back."

Nodding, looking forward to staying here as long as possible, Katy followed Jack back to dry land and laughed with him as he briefly slipped back into the water, appreciating the way he was trying to reassure her.

As he lay out the blanket, Katy relaxed in the warm sun but as Jack spoke she knew she had to be honest finally and spell out to him why none of this was as easy as he seemed to be making out. It was going to be awful trying to get him to admit or see why they weren't going to work out being there but it was better than getting lulled into enjoying this. Better than enjoying being with him, being drawn into feeling so attracted to him, risking giving into that touch again, only to realise it was only a short lived dream.

"I don't hate you to be honest, that was a weird start to say the least and you could have just asked, but I would have pretty much definitely said no and missed all this. I love it here and I'd love to stay but the longer I stay the stranger it's going to be to go and the more I'm going to get pulled into this strange... fantasy. If I'm going to go back to my normal life I should get on with it sooner rather than later, before I get used to waterfalls and beaches every day." she laughed with only a small bitter edge.

Taking a deep breath she admitted, "I won't be going back to Michael anyway though, so thank you for the time away to figure that out, you won't need to smooth things over where he's concerned. Don't bother about fixing the job either, I'll get myself sorted out whenever it's time to go back. It was probably time for a new start, it wasn't like I'd made much of the old one."

"The reason I don't believe you isn't because of the last few days though, really. It's because you're either kidding yourself or me, you can't tell me to my face you like me so much when you hardly know me, not as well as I do anyway." she surprised herself with how harshly the words came out, stopping to take time to slow her response so she hopefully didn't sound so bitter. Hearing herself though she cringed in her mind, she sounded so sorry for herself.

"I mean it's one thing having coffee together or even being out here in, well basically paradise, but you don't really know me, if you did you wouldn't have brought me here in the first place. I'm not successful, I don't achieve big ambitions, I'm not the most intelligent or charming, you'd definitely think I was boring after a week. To be honest I barely have half a life to scrape together after all. What exactly do you like about that? You don't have to flatter me now you know a little more about me, we can still enjoy the rest of the time here until I go back, I won't be offended."

Katy stopped, unused to talking so much and so frankly, especially about how awful she found herself, putting her fingers up to her forehead to partly hide herself from having to see his reaction to her chatter and partly to soothe the frazzled nerves thinking about when she'd have to leave all this and his company, which she had to admit was better than any she'd had in recent memory at least.

Jack felt a real sense of relief when she told him she didn't hate him. And when she said she would have said no to coming with him if had asked her, he knew she would have had a difficult time leaving Michael. He smiled when she mentioned how much she loved it here but the smile faded when she added that the longer she stayed, the more she would get pulled into this strange... fantasy. He dreaded hearing her next words. If I'm going to go back to my normal life I should get on with it sooner rather than later, before I get used to waterfalls and beaches every day." But what if she stayed ..... there had to be a way to convince her to stay, he thought as she continued.
His heart leapt when she told him she was not going back to Michael. He knew in his heart the first night he saw them arguing and then the subsequent days when he dropped her off without a kiss to start the day. He was mildly surprised when she added she was not going back to her job. He had no idea about her job and what she did or what in entailed but the way she talked about not making much of it, she must not have liked it if she was willing to give it up and look for something else.

Jack was going to speak but he saw she was not done. He decided he would wait until she got it all out before he would try to convince her. "The reason I don't believe you isn't because of the last few days though, really. It's because you're either kidding yourself or me, you can't tell me to my face you like me so much when you hardly know me, not as well as I do anyway." She was right and wrong but she was putting herself down. Was this what Michael did, put her down all the time so she felt sorry for herself and didn't have any self confidence?

"I mean it's one thing having coffee together or even being out here in, well basically paradise, but you don't really know me, if you did you wouldn't have brought me here in the first place. I'm not successful, I don't achieve big ambitions, I'm not the most intelligent or charming, you'd definitely think I was boring after a week. To be honest I barely have half a life to scrape together after all. What exactly do you like about that? You don't have to flatter me now you know a little more about me, we can still enjoy the rest of the time here until I go back, I won't be offended."

There was a long pause, Jack thinking of all she said and listening to the loud thundering water in the background. They were sitting side by side and he moved so he was sitting in front of her. He wanted to look her square in the eyes. He took her hands, feeling a slight trembling as he started. "Katy .... A lot of what you say is true .... we don't know each other but that's not to say we can't."

He let one hand go and reached out to touch her chin, lifting it so they were looking directly into each other's eyes. "I'm looking into your eyes and you're right I don't know you as well as you know yourself. But by the same token you don't know me either. The night I saw you arguing with Michael, there was something inside me that said you were special." He saw her eyes dart away from his and he turned her head so she was looking into his eyes.

"When we talked in the coffee shop I was convinced it was no accident that you came into my life. You can believe me or not but I believe we were meant to meet .... whether it was in the coffee shop or some place else .... I believe it was fate that brought us together."

He wanted to lean forward and kiss her but knew it was not the time to do that. But he needed to put the thought into her mind. "You say I don't really know you and if I did I wouldn't have brought you here. I never asked you if you were successful or achieved something big or the smartest person on the block. But I do know from the little time we've spent together that you are charming and you're definitely not boring."

He smiled and let out a laugh. "You stepped back into the pool .... that's not boring ... that was exciting .... accidents happen for a reason." Jack stopped and knew it was time as his voice took on a more serious tone. "Katy ... you can't say that after the pool incident that you didn't enjoy kissing me. I could tell that you enjoyed the kiss and holding each other just as much as I did. And I could tell you enjoyed our bodies touching each other on the bed just as I did too."

He held his breath for a moment. "We don't know everything about each other but that doesn't mean we can't learn. Katy, I know you are a caring and loving person from the little time I have known you. Tell me you don't want know me better and that you didn't like what happened at the pool." He stopped talking and stared into her eyes .... waiting for her to talk.

As Jack stayed silent after she'd finished, Katy felt the pause go on painfully, expecting that he was thinking about what she'd said and wondering what he'd got himself into, realising what she said was true and finding a way to let her down gently or get himself out of the situation easily. She concentrated on watching the waterfall and trying to avoid her eyes filling with tears as she waited for him to politely suggest they went back to the house, maybe so he could make that call after all.

Instead she watched blankly as he sat in front of her, first holding her hands and then holding her chin, making sure she kept looking at him as he spoke to her, not allowing her to try and hide away. Unable to hide she bit her lip instead, the intoxicating feel of him touching her making this all so much worse. Her breath sped up looking into his eyes, feeling his skin against hers, she had to remember why she couldn't give into this, why she had to keep her resolve and remind herself she was going to mess this up sooner or later, and surely sooner would be easier?

Still, just the feel of him over her skin, however little, made her shiver and want more. She wanted him to keep touching her and was so tempted to lean forward and close the gap between them, kiss him again. When he spoke about getting to know each other she really wanted to believe him but felt torn between her own doubt and how serious he seemed about what he was saying.

"We don't know everything about each other but that doesn't mean we can't learn. Katy, I know you are a caring and loving person from the little time I have known you. Tell me you don't want know me better and that you didn't like what happened at the pool." he ended and she could feel herself breaking as she looked into his eyes, unable to lie as she faced him, all her determination to end it there slipping away.

Katy wanted to feel him against her again so badly, feel his hands on her even more, feel his lips against hers again and she could sense the heat working across her face, more than the sun could cause, expecting that he'd be able to read what she was feeling even if she tried to cover it with words. She couldn't even run away as she had that day, she didn't know which way to go to get back to the house and that was only going to delay them having to speak again anyway.

What if he was at least partly right, she allowed herself to wonder, what if she should give in and get to know him better, even if or when it all came crashing down at least she'd had that memory, the idea was tempting her almost irresistibly, especially as he was right there with her, looking and talking as if he really meant what he said.

"Yes, of course I'd love to get to know you better," she admitted, blushing as she thought about the meetings in the coffee shop and then the day on the deck.

"I really enjoyed each time we met in the coffee shop and... by the pool was amazing, I haven't felt like that as long as I can remember..." she ended, her voice dropping to a quiet tone as she tried to be honest about how she felt but could barely having to get the words out.

"If I only had to think about today I'd go back and do that over again... I'd stay this time instead of running.... But this doesn't happen to me, literally never, I don't end up by waterfalls getting to know gorgeous men who make me want to lose myself just from holding hands, that's how I know it's a dream I'm going to have to wake up from soon..."

Jack smiled, hearing her say, "Yes, of course I'd love to get to know you better," and he saw a slight blush wash her cheeks. "I really enjoyed each time we met in the coffee shop and... by the pool was amazing, I haven't felt like that as long as I can remember..." He could tell the hard shell she used to protect herself was starting to crack. He was about to say something when she spoke.

"If I only had to think about today I'd go back and do that over again... I'd stay this time instead of running.... But this doesn't happen to me, literally never, I don't end up by waterfalls getting to know gorgeous men who make me want to lose myself just from holding hands, that's how I know it's a dream I'm going to have to wake up from soon..."

Jack could hear the defeat in her tone and realized Michael and maybe others had put her down and kept putting her down until she believed what they were telling her. That she couldn't do things right and she didn't deserve to have the good things in life. He thought of the old adage used in politics that if you tell a lie often enough the people will believe it. The same held true with someone's spirit. Tell them they aren't special and not smart and said enough times, a person begins to believe it. But he wanted to change all that, wanted to give her the kind of life that was exciting, fun, and fulfilling.

The moment had come when he knew he needed to take action. To let her continue to believe this was all a dream would not be right because he wanted her as a companion and not just while she was hear on the island. Would it work out? He didn't know, nobody knew what tomorrow will bring.

Moving forward, he gently pushed her back onto the blanket, feeling her body stiffen as if resisting him. He didn't try to lay on top of her but lay beside her, his arm under her neck and his free hand touching her cheek, brushing her wet hair away from her face and then tracing lightly over her lips while he stared into her eyes.

"Katy I can't promise you tomorrow ..... nobody can. But I can promise you that I will treat you like the woman I think you are and how you want to he treated ...... A woman who is beautiful" .... he saw her surprised look as if no one had told her that .... "yes I said beautiful. I want to get to know all of you ... see your cute smile .... hear your laugh when you stumble into the pool again."

He laughed and saw her smile, her eyes seemingly lighting up. And yes .... right now, you are by a waterfall getting to know a gorgeous man. He chuckled and added, "I don't think I'm that gorgeous I accept how you see me. But what I want to do most of all is kiss you, feel your lips once more on mine."

He leaned down, his lips lightly grazing hers before pressing harder, feeling a surge of excitement. Her lips tasted delicious and he waited for her response. Would she push him away like she did the other night or would she kiss him back.

Katy tried not to shiver despite the warm sunshine as Jack guided her to lie back on the blanket. She wasn't sure what he was planning but tensed, unsure what to do. Lying next to him however she was quickly distracted as she felt the desire racing through her just at the feel of him holding her, his hand across her face, feeling she was virtually floating at the slightest touch. She still felt this was going to go wrong but it felt so right at that moment as she was drawn into looking up into his eyes.

As he spoke she was nervous, unsure what she expected him to say but it wasn't to call her beautiful, with that deep look in his eyes again that made her somehow believe him even though every part of her wanted to deny it. She couldn't help feeling almost worth his attention when he looked at her like that, spoke so intensely. It fought against everything she'd felt about herself before they met, everything she thought she knew she was worth.

Talking about how he felt, Jack made her smile in spite of herself, made her feel special instead of giving her pointless flattery. How did he have her lying gently laughing and relaxing even after she'd just spelt out to him how pointless she was. She couldn't resist wanting to stay near him, realising she wanted to get to know him just as much. Even with all her doubts she had to be truthful to herself that she wanted to spend more time with him, and god she wanted to feel him again.

"But what I want to do most of all is kiss you, feel your lips once more on mine."

As he pressed his lips against hers she could barely think but couldn't find any more reason not to give in, her barriers breaking in desperation to feel him kiss her again. Brushing her hand through his hair she drew him closer, passionately returning his gesture, losing herself in the sensation.

She could feel the strength of her need overwhelming her as she continued to kiss him, unable to stop. She knew it was embarrassing how quickly she was reacting to the smallest touch but she was instantly back to the moment next to the pool, feeling the heat grow deep inside her that she couldn't control. Laying her free hand against Jack's chest she eventually had to break away for a moment of air, meeting his eyes again.

"I'm sorry, you only said once more." Katy laughed breathlessly, self conscious but feeling her confidence slowly creep up.

"You've started something I don't really feel I want to finish though. I just want to stay here and kiss you again...."

As his lips lingered against hers, waiting for her decision, he felt her hand rise up, her fingers skimming through his hair, drawing his lips tighter against hers. Sensations flooded through his body as if in celebration of her return kiss. And he loved the feel of her tongue meeting his at their lips as he moaned softly into her mouth.

His need for her acceptance was overwhelming as the kiss deepened and their bodies inched closer together. There was no urgency to do anything but enjoy the kiss. He didn't want to rush her and make her feel scared as she was the other night when she bolted from his bedroom. He needed to take it slow and let her feel more comfortable and not push her faster than she wanted to go. Hell, where were they going to go .... they were stuck on an island.

When she laid a hand on his chest and gently pushed, breaking the kiss, he wondered if she was going to bolt again. Their eyes met and he saw the passion in her eyes but did her brain overrule what her body was craving?

"I'm sorry, you only said once more." Jack saw the wide smile and the twinkle in her eyes and felt instant relief. He smiled when she added, "You've started something I don't really feel I want to finish though. I just want to stay here and kiss you again...."

"Then let's not waste any more time talking," he whispered as he felt her hand on the back of his head pull but she didn't have to pull very hard. His head was already moving, looking at her lips, slightly open and waiting for his lips. He felt a sensation run down his spine as she shifted and their bodies touched. Did she feel his excitement pressing against her hips through his swimsuit?

After a long kiss where they traded deep kisses and their tongues explored, he pulled back, taking a deep breath. "Your kisses are so intoxicating."

He looked down at her
two piece swimsuit glad Ashley had picked something festive but not risqué. When he retrieved the blankets the other night he saw a variety of swimsuits in the changing room that were more revealing. Maybe she would wear one another time but for now he was happy to have her in his arms.

As their lips met for another passionate kiss, his hand slide along her backside from her shoulders to her hips. He was taking his time and not rushing as his hand pushed on her upper back, pressing her breasts against his chest. The twin peaks with hardened nipples sent tremors through him as he felt his cock pressing more tightly against his swimsuit and her hips.

Breaking the kiss, he noticed her breathing was matching his .... a bit more ragged. "Katy we have a few options. We continue to enjoy ourselves with kissing or we can go for another swim and waterfall shower. I bet you've never been kissed under a waterfall." He saw her give him a look that to him said he had. But he hadn't ever done it. "Truthfully you are the first woman I have brought back to the waterfall and so I too have never kissed under the waterfall. What do you say ..... are you game for a bit of excitement?"

As they kissed again, Katy felt every nerve electrify inside her, moving to be closer against Jack, wanting to feel more of him. She found herself having to bite back a whimper at the loss as he was now the first to pull away for a moment, missing his lips on hers after only a second.

"Your kisses are so intoxicating."

"Me?" she laughed softly as she fought to catch her breath, feeling happier than she had in a long time. "You're the one making me almost suffocate myself because I don't want to stop."

As he slid his arms around her, holding them closer together, she arched against him, pressing into him, letting a moan escape into his lips as her tongue slid over them. Her breath caught, coming unevenly as she felt his length pressing against her, her eyes turning to dark puddles of desire as every inch of his skin excited her.

"Katy we have a few options. We continue to enjoy ourselves with kissing or we can go for another swim and waterfall shower. I bet you've never been kissed under a waterfall."

She looked at him, wondering if he'd been here with someone else, said and done the same things multiple times before but he seemed to read the expression in her eyes.

"Truthfully you are the first woman I have brought back to the waterfall and so I too have never kissed under the waterfall. What do you say ..... are you game for a bit of excitement?"

Her uncertainty wanted to tell her that he was trying to break away for a moment, wanting to get away from her and how close they were, but she wanted this too much now, even her doubts were dissolving into the passion of the moment, he was making her believe in herself a little more at every turn, in spite of what her mind wanted to think.

"That sounds amazing, I'd love to, but later," she breathed, "You're exciting enough. I don't want to move, I don't want to mess this up like last time. Stay here with me, please. I just want you, I just want to...." she faded off, still feeling embarrassed to ask for what she wanted, her mind clouding as all she could think about was keeping him touching her, feeling him around and inside her.

Instead she curled her arms around his neck and wound her leg over his, pressing even closer to him, his cock resting against her, the sensation making her arch again into him, kissing along his jawline as she tried to find the words to beg him to touch her so much more.

"Please..." she whispered.

He saw her take a moment, reflecting in her own mind his suggestion to go back to the waterfall and kiss under the rushing water. He smiled, staring into her smoldering eyes as she told him "That sounds amazing, I'd love to, but later," He felt happiness cover him as she continued, "You're exciting enough. I don't want to move, I don't want to mess this up like last time. Stay here with me, please. I just want you, I just want to...."

A bit of doubt swirled in his mind, thinking she could easily push him away like she did the other night. But something felt different now. She seemed more comfortable, more at ease with him here at the waterfall. He would know within the next few minutes if she was going to run away again but then he felt her arms pull him closer, her leg moving over his leg and he felt his cock so close to her pussy. And then, feeling her lips kissing and moving along his jawline, she whispered the words that threw out any remaining doubts. "Please..."

He knew what she was asking and he tugged on her blonde hair until they were face to face again. "I'm not going anywhere," he said a bit breathless. "I'm staying here with you. I want to too," he whispered as his lips met her again. Only this time the passion was sparked by the torrid kiss between them.

His leg pushed between her thighs as his hips thrust forward against her, feeling her hips push back in response. As their bodies moved against each other, his hands caressed whatever piece of skin he could touch. His free hand on her back slid down and didn't stop at her waist, instead slipped over her hips to caress one butt cheek, pushing her bottom against his now very hard erection.

The more they kissed and touched each other the more he became convinced she was not going to run away this time. Breaking the kiss, he pulled back just far enough for his hand to slide off her ass and caress one breast. His body was on fire and he wanted to see her again .... the way he saw her the other night.

His fingers found the tie on her bikini top that held her breasts prisoners. Tugging until it gave way, he looked at her naked breasts again and let out a soft moan. "They are beautiful," he said in a seductive tone, his hand cupping it, squeezing it and then his lips kissed her. After another torrid kiss, his lips slipped to her chin, her throat, and then to the hard nipple standing at attention.

When she felt Jack pull her back to face him, Katy shuddered a sigh of relief and desire as as he spoke, agreeing instantly with what she'd barely managed to ask him for. Every look and touch he gave her made her feel more confident, she doubted she could run or even break away now whatever her insecurities wanted her to think.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying here with you. I want to too,"

She finally let herself go, forgetting all the hesitation in her at the moment, and kissed him deeply, her tongue intertwining with his. Feeling him between her thighs she ground softly against him, the heat growing between her hips.

"Oh god" she murmured against his lips as he drew her harder against his length, trying to catch her breath and kiss him at the same time, feeling his touch everywhere, somehow it was all too much but nowhere near enough at the same time. Everything he did made her writhe against him needing more.

As he untied her top Katy gasped as the feel of his hand over her skin and his words in her ear combined until she was breathless trying to survive the different sensations without shattering.

"They are beautiful,"

If she'd seen herself like this a couple of hours ago, arching wantonly under him, she'd have died of shame but he made her feel like he wanted this almost as much as she did, wanted her, like it wasn't worth the fear of what would happen in future if she could have this now.

Lost in the moment as his lips worked down her body, she slid her hands down his back, fumbling to push at his swimsuit, shifting it down until she could run her hands over his backside, her fingers pressing gently into him as she struggled with the desire to hold him back against her while wanting him naked against her.

"Make love to me" she begged in a half moan, half whisper.

Jack loved the feel of her nipple, so hard and standing at attention, on his lips. His tongue swirled around the dark areola feeling the texture of her skin. Sucking the entire nipple into his mouth, his tongue teased the tip and then his teeth lightly nipped at the very tip, hearing her soft moans.

He felt her hands sliding over his back sure to feel the hotness of the sun beating down on it. But it wasn't only the sun that heated his body. It was the way her hands slid down his back inside his swim trunks and then pushing at the waistband, pushing it down until his butt cheeks were exposed and her hands squeezed them.

He knew what she wanted and he wanted it too. To have naked flesh pressing and moving against naked flesh. Her soft moan sent shivers through him. "Make love to me."

Pulling his lips off her nipple, he looked at her with lust in his eyes. "Yes my sweet Katy I will make love to you," he moaned as her fingers dug a little into his buttock flesh.

He couldn't leave her one breast unattended, kissing between the mounds of flesh he found the other nipple waiting for him to pay homage to it. His lips and tongue kissed, licked, and danced on the rigid nub, feeling her chest push up against his attack as if wanting more. But more would have to wait because his own desires were taking over.

Moving into a kneeling position, he felt her hands slide off his ass cheeks. He took a moment to look at her half naked body and then hooked his fingers into her swim suit bottoms, seeing her hips rise up as he pulled them off. He took another long look at her now nakedness and whispered in a soft hoarse tone. "You're beautiful Katy,"

There eyes met and then he saw hers shift downward and he knew she wanted to see what he was hidden. Grabbing the trunks, he pushed them down and his swollen manhood sprang out. He positioned himself between her thighs, grabbing his cock and rubbing the tip over her entrance. He could have simply thrust his hips hard against hers sending his cock deep into her. But he centered it at the opening and then leaned over her, resting his weight on his forearms.

He waited a moment, feeling her arms circle his shoulders and her hips rise up off the blanket. "I want to make love to you all day," he moaned feeling his cock slide slowly into her, her muscles squeezing at the visitor for the first time.

As Jack replied, agreeing to her plea before lavishing his attention on her other breast, Katy moved against him in delight. When he then undressed her she felt just as exposed and vulnerable as she had the last time but it was different now, the nerves drowning under waves of desire and the intoxicating feeling that he knew more about her now, she hadn't made out she was any better than she thought she was, but he still wanted her anyway.

The look in his eyes as he called her beautiful made her want to lose herself gazing into his face and down his body, running her eyes down his chest, craving to see more of him, which he gave her before he stroked his cock into her warmth.

The feeling of him made her crazy, when he stopped at her entrance she whimpered, needing more. She wound her arms around his shoulders, pressing against him.

"I want to make love to you all day"

"I'm not stopping you" she breathed longingly. "I want to feel all of you, god, you're gorgeous, I need you so much."

As he slid inside her, her desire for him grew but she felt as though she could breathe again, the bare ache inside her easing as he thrust against every nerve, even as the sensations turned to lust in wanting him deeper.

"You feel incredible" she moaned, "This is heaven."

She wrapped her legs around him again, pulling him deeper, rolling her hips to draw him in before sliding away to feel him thrust back into her. Katy felt blissful as he filled her, lying back to meet his gaze as she matched his rhythm, moving together before she reached for his lips again with hers, drawing him in for a passionate kiss. Her hands slid down his body, trying to feel as much of him as she could, her mouth working along the line of his neck so she could murmur her need against his skin.

Katy could feel the heat growing within her as he plunged into her, her cheeks flushing as her clit grinding against him left her climax starting to grow intensely, every move sending sparks through her.

"Please don't stop" she whispered. "I want you so badly."

Jack felt happiness hearing her response to his comment about him wanting to make love to her all day. "I'm not stopping you ...... I want to feel all of you, god, you're gorgeous, I need you so much."

“And you are beautiful ...... I need you too,” he whispered as he pushed deeper inside her. The heat surrounding his shaft was intense the further he entered her, sending wild sensations to every nerve in his body.

As he slid deeper into her, he heard her soft moan, "You feel incredible …. This is heaven." And he felt her legs around his hips pulling him deeper as their hips rolled slowly together like a well orchestrated symphony. It was as if they were meant to be together, him thrusting deeper and her meeting each thrust as he felt himself sliding deeper into her until he was totally captured by her. He was her prisoner and he didn't want to be freed.

As they began to move rhythmically together, he saw her gaze which was so different than the other night. Now, he saw something different, a gaze that seemed to enjoy what they had found together. He was enjoying gazing into her eyes, seeing her lips reach for his lips with hers and when they met, it was a very passionate kiss.

Resting his weight on his forearms to keep his full weight off her, his hands were useless for the time being. But he felt her hands sliding up and down his body. each touch, each caress sending tiny electrical shocks to every nerve. Never in the past had he felt the way he was feeling with Katy. To him she was special and he hoped that at some point she would feel the same way about him.

When the kiss broke, he enjoyed the way her lips kissed his cheek and then moved to his neck and he did the same, enjoying the feel of her soft skin on his lips. As they moved together as if they had done this many times, he could feel his desire rising. The movement inside her was growing more urgent and his hips began to thrust a little faster and harder.

"I'm not going to stop," he moaned into lips before they fell into a deep passionate kiss. "I want you so badly too," he murmured into her ear as he felt his body giving into the heated lust. He could feel it in his body that soon he would not be able to control himself. He was reaching a point where no matter what control he had, it would be overridden but the desire to pleasure Katy.

His hips moved faster and he looked down into her eyes, knowing that the time was coming. He could feel her body tensing, the muscles inside her squeezing and pulsing around his cock. The moment was at hand as he thrust hard, holding his shaft deep inside, feeling it throb with lust for her. And the way her hips were pushing against his, he knew she was on the brink of feeling the same pleasure he was feeling.

"Oohhh .... hmmmm ... ohhhh," he murmured into her ear as he felt his body giving into the ultimate pleasure. "I'm going to cum," he whispered hoarsely as he felt the ultimate urge to give and fill her with his seed.

As Jack thrust further into her, Katy loved every feeling and couldn't have stopped or left even if she'd wanted to, but she was addicted to him already.

Her body seemed desperate to respond to him, to meet every pressure against her pussy, losing an urge to do anything else. If she could stay her forever that sounded fine for now. She could hardly recall her doubts now, they seemed to be insignificant compared to what he was doing to her. Every feeling she had seemed to centre within her hips and send more and more shockwaves through her until her mind was floating, caught between wanting to feel more and knowing how close she was, the more he turned her on the sooner it would be over. Katy hovered in desire, trying not to let herself go but it was almost painful holding herself back.

"I'm going to cum," he told her.

Hearing his desire reaching it's peak, the sound and the feel of him filling her sent her flying over the edge. As he held her hips against her the sensation blew her mind, needing to fell more of him but not wanting him to move as he set a fire off inside her. Katy arched against him , her eyes fluttering closed as she completely lost herself around him.

"Please," she murmured "oh god, yes, oh yes!"

She unravelled completely around the feeling of his body against her and his cock within her, digging her nails lightly into his back as she moaned breathlessly. She felt her climax rush through her, crying out hard as the pleasure almost choked her.

It seemed to take forever for her to come down from her orgasm, floating in bliss.

Looking at Jack though hooded eyes she drew in shuddering breaths.

"You... you're amazing" she breathed. "That was... beautiful."

She couldn't keep her eyes from his before drawing him into lighter, tender kisses, her lust satiated, wanting to be near him instead, hoping he wouldn't let her go now.

Her muscles surrounding his cock were pulsing, encouraging him to give her his seed. Losing control of his pleasure, he felt his seed flowing into her with each succussive throb. He didn't move, his shaft embedded deep inside her and then he felt her body responding to her own orgasm.

He felt her body arch up against him and begin to shake, seeing her eyes fluttering closed and hearing her word, "Please," she murmured "oh god, yes, oh yes!" He felt her body rocking with his as the sensual pleasure of making love overwhelmed them and seemed to last forever. Their breathing hitched as they allowed the sensations to consume them until finally they were able to control each breath.

Jack was euphoric lying on top of Katy, watching her face during an intense orgasm just as she was watching him. He didn't want this moment to end. It was so magical being with Katy on the island and near the waterfall. As their breathing became normal he knew she was special.

"You... you're amazing ......... That was... beautiful."

He felt her hands on the back of his head pulling him toward her and there was no way he could or ever would resist feeling her lips touch his. The kisses she offered were light and tender, like fluttering butterflies, touching and pulling away only to touch again as if tasting a fine wine.

Rolling onto his side, he kept his shaft inside her, wanting it to stay in her for as long as he could. Slipping his arm under her neck, he smiled. "That was magical," he said in a soft sensual tone. "You are amazing Katy and I can't think of anyone else that I would want to be with ....... here in paradise."

He didn't want to separate his body from hers as they lay side by side kissing and listening to the roar of the waterfall. His hand caressed her skin, sliding up and down her side from her shoulders to her hips as they traded kisses. What he wouldn't give to stay here in paradise with her, touching and kissing her soft skin, making endless love.

Slowly as mother nature intended, his cock began to soften. But they didn't break their embrace, enjoying kissing, touching and just being naked under the bright sun with a roaring waterfall as a backdrop. He felt her moving and smiled when she pushed him onto his back and lay on top him.

"Mmmm and what is on Katy's mind? Making love again or swimming?"

The feeling of Jack moving until they were side by side sent more of the same delicious electric pulses through her and the feel of being wrapped in his arms stopped any thoughts of moving away even if she'd wanted to. His eyes seemed to show the same thing she was feeling, his hands and mouth wanting to touch her just as much as she wanted him to. His caresses were gentle and reassured her she wasn't the only one wanting to touch and kiss him either.

"That was magical, You are amazing Katy and I can't think of anyone else that I would want to be with ....... here in paradise."

Some part of her mind had still been waiting for him to get what he wanted and find a reason to leave, part her satisfied smile now brighter that she'd proved herself wrong.

She happily returned his strokes and kisses until, feeling the need for even more contact she moved until she lay on top of him and could look down at him with her skin meeting his.

"Mmmm and what is on Katy's mind? Making love again or swimming?"

"I hope I get to do both again, somehow you make me want to do everything" she laughed softly. "I was originally thinking we should go swimming, someone offered me a kiss under the waterfall if I remember, but my body doesn't want to break away from this or let you go, you really do feel incredible, so I suppose I'm arguing with myself deciding."

It was strange but wonderful to be feeling this light, away from all the worries about whether he wanted to be there with her, whether his mood was about to change, seeing in his eyes now that he wanted her to be there.

She lay completely comfortable with him without needing to run, enjoying her legs around him and her arms holding her up over him so she could feel him beneath her. Making a decision she looked into his eyes again.

"I think maybe we should go swimming, but only if you guarantee we can come back straight after so I can have you here, just like this again. No deciding you'd rather do a hike instead of...me", she smiled but bit her lip for a moment in a little embarrassment, catching herself as she heard her own words again in her ear.

She'd never been particularly demanding in any way, especially in bed, but he was setting off fires in her that she couldn't care less about trying to put out.

"I should have asked earlier but doesn't anyone come by here at all? Would anyone notice if we didn't bother getting dressed?" she whispered.

"Mmmm and what is on Katy's mind? Making love again or swimming?" He chuckled when he said it knowing that no matter she picked, they were sure to have a fun time. He smiled brightly listening to her response.

"I hope I get to do both again, somehow you make me want to do everything ....... I was originally thinking we should go swimming, someone offered me a kiss under the waterfall if I remember, but my body doesn't want to break away from this or let you go, you really do feel incredible, so I suppose I'm arguing with myself deciding."

Jack held had his arms wrapped around her, loving the way her body lay on top of his as if it was meant to be. He was also happy to see her start to trust in him, pulling her head down into a soft kiss and when he released her, he stared into her beautiful eyes. "I think we can manage both," he laughed. "And if someone offered you a kiss under the waterfall we don't want to disappoint you." He drew her head down for another soft welcoming kiss.

When she lifted her head to break the kiss, he reached down with both hands and cupped her ass cheeks. "My body doesn't want to separate from you either," he whispered drawing her into another kiss. Her lips slid off his, her face mere inches from his and she offered, "I think maybe we should go swimming, but only if you guarantee we can come back straight after so I can have you here, just like this again. No deciding you'd rather do a hike instead of...me"

His hands rubbed her bottom and he said, "I positively one-hundred percent guarantee we will not go off on a hike but we'll return to this very spot so you can have me again and again and again. And I can have you again and again and again until we are both exhausted and then want to do it again."

He loved her soft chuckle and laugh at his joke and then her face took on a more serious look. "I should have asked earlier but doesn't anyone come by here at all? Would anyone notice if we didn't bother getting dressed?"

Jack thought for a moment. She didn't know he owned the island and it was private and no unwanted visitors were allowed. "We are alone Katy and it's ok for us to run around naked. I know the owner and he assured me the only people on this island are you and I along with Ashley and Marie. And they are on the other side of the island in a smaller house and only come to the big house when it's time to fix dinner ..... so to ease your mind Katy we can romp around here naked as a jaybird and the only eyes that will see your lovely body is mine."

He drew her down for another kiss and then said, "Let's go to the waterfall and enjoy that kiss you were promised." He didn't want her to get off him but when she did, he smiled, taking in her nakedness. Evidently she had the same idea, glancing down at him with her eyes ending at his now flaccid cock.

They waded out into the water, Jack holding her hand until they had to tread water. "Water feels different when you have no clothes ..... doesn't it." They arrived at the ledge and he got out first, seeing her eyes again focusing on his cock as he extended a hand, pulling her up the short distance.

The waterfall was directly behind them and he turned to face her. Taking her into his arms, he kissed her as their bodies pressed against each other. He felt her hardened nipples poking into his chest as their hands roamed freely over each other. When the kiss broke, he gave her a big smile. "Are you ready for the real kiss under the waterfall?"

The feel of Jack stroking her as he assured her he was only too happy to come back to their spot and make love again was exhilarating and she couldn't help laughing in enjoyment and anticipation at his words. Especially when his additional explanation reassured her they weren't going to be watched by some crowd of tourists or something.

"We are alone Katy and it's ok for us to run around naked. I know the owner and he assured me the only people on this island are you and I along with Ashley and Marie. And they are on the other side of the island in a smaller house and only come to the big house when it's time to fix dinner ..... so to ease your mind Katy we can romp around here naked as a jaybird and the only eyes that will see your lovely body is mine."

Katy briefly wondered again how someone just got a loan of an island like this, must be nice to have friends who could be that generous, but it barely seemed to matter now, the fact was they were here and could carry on enjoying it.

"Let's go to the waterfall and enjoy that kiss you were promised."

"I'm not complaining" she smiled.

As she moved off Jack, allowing him to guide her back towards the waterfall she tried not to think about how she looked but it helped that she couldn't keep her eyes off him, hoping he really did feel the same way about her but slowly learning to trust what they were going through at the moment instead of constantly trusting her expectations. She felt like she was becoming insatiable, just the sight of him made her want to go back and make love again.

"Water feels different when you have no clothes ..... doesn't it."

"It does feel so much better" she admitted, enjoying the sensation. "But then, so do you"

As Jack took her back to the ledge of the fall she momentarily forgot why they'd even come, just having him next to her to draw her into yet another heated kiss as they were cooled by the water running off them was alluring enough.

"Are you ready for the real kiss under the waterfall?"

"Absolutely" she agreed enthusiastically.

She curled her arms around his shoulders and drew him in for a deep kiss as she felt her way back into the falling water. The sensations were so much more intense with nothing between herself and the water, especially feeling Jack pressed up against her, his tongue exploring hers as much as she was with him. Normally the cool rushing fall would have made her gasp but she couldn't, unwilling to break away from him so instead all she could do was press her lips harder against him, nothing but the feel of him able to get through as the water pounded at her.

Eventually she knew one of them would run out of air and broke apart from him, moving out of the waterfall but keeping one arm around Jack as she wiped the water from her face. Her lips spread into a wide grin as she pressed herself against him again, loving the feel of his cock against her.

"Wow! You were right, that was exciting, but I'm sorry it was only the second most exciting thing I've done today" she laughed, completely intoxicated by the whole day now.

Jack smiled broadly, hearing her say, "Absolutely" about moving under the thundering waterfall. When she curled her arms around his shoulders, he wrapped his strong arms around her waist as she pulled his head toward hers and their lips met. Her body felt so good against his, her breasts squashed against his chest as they stepped backward, letting the rushing water crash down on them.

His tongue and hers traded exploration without breaking the seal of their lips. He thought of how it might feel taking a shower with her but this was so much more of an adventure. They couldn't break the bond of their lips until they left the cascading water and so they remained lip locked and tightly holding each other.

When he felt her start to move out of the waterfall, he joined seeing her wipe her face while he did the same. Her wide grin was all he needed to see to know that she enjoyed the adventure. And then they embraced, her body molding perfectly with his. As they kissed deeply, he felt life starting to return to his flaccid muscle which was now pressing against her hips.

When their lips parted, he grinned hearing her excitement. "Wow! You were right, that was exciting, but I'm sorry it was only the second most exciting thing I've done today"

Swiping some curls from her face, he was pleased she liked it. "I have to agree it was exciting but not as exciting as what we shared earlier. Let's take one more quick waterfall shower and then we can go back to the most exciting thing we've done."

He saw her sweet smile as he pulled her tight against him, kissing her and pulling her back under the waterfall. It felt so right to be here with Katy and he was glad they were finding out more about each other. Backing out of the water, their kiss ended and they wiped their faces off. Laughing like little kids, they shimmed off the ledge and tread water until they could stand on the rocky bottom.

He pulled her against him in chest high water and smiled when she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, their lips meeting again. His hands cupped her ass cheeks, holding her up in the water even though the buoyancy of the water helped. It seemed to Jack they couldn't get enough of each other. His cock was beginning to thicken as the kiss lingered.

Walking carefully toward the shore, he carried Katy to the blanket and gently lowered them. When she was lying on the blanket, he took her arms and put them over head. "You look so delicious," he said, running his fingertips over her shoulders and down to her breasts. "They are so lovely," he whispered caressing them before he leaned down to kiss each nipple, flicking his tongue over each one and then sucking them into his mouth.

"I want to kiss all of you," he said in a sensual tone as his lips began to move lower and he knew that she knew where the journey of his lips and fingers would end.

Standing under the waterfall with Jack again was exhilarating but, now she had it in her head what they were going back to, Katy couldn't get him out of her mind, still feeling the same need for him as before, even if she should be satiated by now. With anyone else she'd be ready to stop now, with him it felt as though they'd barely started, even the thought of exploring each other all day didn't quite sound long enough. The now muzzled part of her that wanted to call her greedy and clingy was drowned out by the now more joyful side wondering if they would share a bed tonight as well as everything she'd already been given today.

In the water she felt like she couldn't let him go and it seemed unreal to feel him holding her, meeting her kisses, carrying her back to the blanket, feeling more cared for than she'd ever been before.

"You look so delicious,"

With her arms above her she felt she had nothing to do but feel his fingers stroking her, already arching gently into his touch.

"They are so lovely,"

The feel of his mouth on her sent shivers through Katy immediately, her mind already floating again, soft moans leaving her mouth as she felt him suck at her breasts.

"I want to kiss all of you,"

"Yes..." she whimpered, her body automatically ready to give in before she could even think. As her mind caught up she reeled with need, already waiting to feel him touch her more, enjoying every inch that he worked his way down her torso.

"Oh, I need you, you feel amazing, god, Jack, please"

She could still feel the same self consciousness as ever, unsure about her body presented so wantonly for close inspection to him but as he teased her legs open she couldn't resist focusing on nothing but the sensations that were shooting through her and, almost worse, the anticipation as he moved further.

Katy could feel his mouth working up her thighs, coming closer to where she more desperately wanted him but at the same time not wanting to surrender any of the pleasure she was already feeling.

As Jack crossed between her thighs she moaned, her arms stretching above her head as she bent her legs and opened herself up to him.

As his lips met her clit she gasped and writhed softly underneath him. Feeling his fingers gently work inside her she lay in heaven as every sense seemed to pool between her legs. The sun beating down and the sound of the water nearby only amplified the pleasure.

"Please... please don't stop" she begged as he repeated his attentions over and over, driving her crazy.

She bunched the blanket underneath her hands as she felt her climax building and lay spread to him, her moans growing as he pushed her further.

"God, Jack, please" she cried out, her ability to speak reduced to begging him for what she needed. She covered her mouth with her hand to stop her screaming out for him as she felt herself approach her peak.

Back