Kidnapped to an Island Paradise (closed for Magellans_demon)

As she saw Jack enter, Katy's eyes widened. She'd remembered him being around today, among the snatches of memories but how or why was he here?

Listening to him speak she stared in disbelief, the adrenaline starting to course through her as she started to get her head around how she'd found herself here, anger rising up to replace her previous confusion. Why did everyone always do this to her, decide what she needed or what they were going to do to her and expect her to go along with it? She'd thought she met a new friend but it was just another damn man who knew everything.

"I'm feeling like shit." Katy stated bluntly. "How do you think I'm feeling? Do you want me to say thanks?"

She pushed Jack's hands away from her, looking in horror over to where he'd indicated, to see her own suitcase stood there.

"How... why, why did you do this? What gives you the right? Who said I was leaving Michael? And why to an island? You can take me back, now, I'll decide where the hell I go and who with!"

If he knew things were tricky with Michael then he'd just made it 1000 times worse, it would be so late when she got back and how would she begin to explain where she'd been?

Katy forced her legs to work and slid off the bed, standing unsteadily but determined now, heading to grab her case.

"Just take me back, right now and we can try and sort it all out." she demanded.

Last edited:
Jack listened to her, seeing anger growing in her beautiful face framed by her dark brown blonde hair when she pushed his hands away and glanced at her suitcases.

"How... why, why did you do this? What gives you the right? Who said I was leaving Michael? And why to an island? You can take me back, now, I'll decide where the hell I go and who with!"

His brain whirled with things to say, knowing that no matter what he said in the next few minutes was going to make matter better. In fact he knew it would make matters much worse. He didn't try to stop her when she moved off the bed and stood a bit shakily next to it demanding he take her back.

Standing, he grabbed her shoulders and when she tried to pull away, he held her firmly. He was not about to pour his heart out to her, telling her about the will and being banished to the island by his father's will. That he stalked her and knew in his heart he wanted her from the first moment he saw her arguing with Michael.

"Why I brought you here will become more clear. But right now you need to know something." He could see the fire in her eyes burning a hole right through him. If her eyes were knives, they would carve him into little pieces. "You can't leave the island .... the ..... the yacht is gone back to the mainland. Ashley and her staff live on the other end of the island and for the most part ..... it is just you and I on the island."

Did she comprehend? He continued. "There is no cell service out here, no television and no computers. You can't contact anyone nor can anyone contact you. The only communication with the outside world is a satellite phone to check in with an attorney, Martha Wetherspoon."

"So you might just as well get used to the idea that you're not going back to Michael." He knew things were going to get really messy when he said, "look at your phone at the text messages sent to Michael and your boss." Jack knew an explosion was about to erupt as she looked on the bed, seeing her phone near the headboard.

As he held her to the spot, Katy struggled to leave but could feel his strength as he kept her where he wanted her. It seemed like a bad dream that he had her stuck there with no way to get back and no communication to anyone that might help her. As Jack mentioned text messages sent, she looked around to see her phone and pulled away from him towards it.

Grasping for her phone, Katy quickly skimmed through the last couple of texts and her face fell further as she read the words that had supposedly come from her. The lack of cell service when they came here would explain why there were no replies to show her what effect these messages had had. Michael didn't check his phone until after work anyway so may not have even seen his yet but was sure to have by the time she had any chance of getting home. She could clearly imagine the string of texts that would be sent then, even if she didn't receive them, could imagine the threats that would come through and her cheeks paled.

"Shit, shit, no! Do you have any idea what you've done, that's basically my whole life gone in one day! Thank you so much, I've got no job now, no relationship... no home now either" she added as the realisation dawned on her, one layer of shock and anger laying on top of another as she sank deeper into what Jack had told her.

"I've literally got no home now, Michael is the primary leaseholder and I can't see him being happy about us living together again." she stated in shock.

It felt as though a dam had burst, all the effort she'd put in over so many months, trying to keep her boss happy, trying to keep Michael appeased, hoping some sort of life would spring out of it one day and it was all suddenly gone. Even if Jack let her leave tomorrow, the excuse of 'I met a guy in a coffee shop and then we ended up on an island' was hardly likely to go very far in getting any of her life back. She'd be starting again, having put up with everything and having nothing left.

Turning to Jack she tossed her phone to the floor and abruptly slapped her hands as hard as she could against his chest, unsure whether she wanted him to leave, get away from her, or needed to release the pent up fury within her. As she crumpled to sit on the edge of the bed, Katy burst into furious tears, a new wave of annoyance flooding her as she hated herself again for always crying when she was angry, knowing how weak it made her look.

Last edited:
He saw the despair on her face when she read the text messages and then berated him knowing she could not go back home to Michael. Her relationship with Michael and losing her job had disappeared instantly and she didn't do it. He did. Although he hoped she would find a home with him, at the moment, her whole life crashed before her eyes.

It was as if she was homeless as her life crumpled before her eyes, losing everything. He could imagine some of what Katy felt, leaving home after accusing his father of murdering his mother. He feared he would never get back on his feet and remain lost and abandoned for life. It was a very lonely feeling. He remembered the desperation he felt when he left .... no money ..... no job ..... nothing but the clothes on his back. He never expected anything from his father and was very surprised when he learned his father left him his fortune.

But the difference between him and Katy was he did it to himself. With Katy, she didn't run away. He forced her ..... kidnapped her .... destroyed her life .... at least for the moment. Would she change her mind when she found out the truth that this was his island and he was very wealthy or would she hate him? He was unsure of her reaction and it was too soon to read too much into it. He told her this was Wilson Island and in time he would have to tell her about his father and how he, as a boy, spent his summers here.

He was ready for her outburst, standing rigid when she slapped her hands as hard as she could against his chest. He expected her to hit him again but she sat on the edge of the bed, all the despair bottled up inside her hit at once. He watched as her body shook with anger, tears flowing like a river down her cheeks.

The urge to take her into his arms and comfort her was overwhelming but it was not the right thing to do. Not in her state of mind. He was sure she hated him at that moment. Instead he stood in front of her, putting his hands on her shoulders that were badly shaking. "I'm sorry I upset you like this but I do believe that behind every dark cloud is a silver lining. I'll leave you for now and I hope you will find that silver lining."

Jack turned to leave and as he got to the door, there was a knock and upon opening it, he saw Ashley. She had a young maid with her and as they entered the room she said, "Sir I have fixed some food for you and your guest in the dining room." She looked at Katy, feeling a sense of empathy and telling her, "This is Marie, she will help you arrange your things and when you are ready she will show you to the dining room."

Katy didn't want to be rude but the moment Jack left and Marie was shown in she muttered a quick greeting, rose and locked herself in the en-suite bathroom she'd seen through it's door that had been left ajar. She didn't need anyone else looking at her falling apart - going off at Jack and then dissolving in front of him had been bad enough. Allowing her sobs to rack through her until she felt like she'd emptied herself out of tears, Katy finally felt calmer, her head was pounding again with the effort of crying but it felt much clearer now. Splashing cold water over her face, the heat that had been spreading over her cooled and she felt almost normal again, as much as she could here.

Her mind was still running through everything that had happened, trying to make sense of it, but she felt as though that was going to take a while. Using the bathroom to freshen up she felt more ready to face anyone else, perhaps see Jack again without completely losing her mind. She was still confused, angry and fearful of what was going on but focusing on that was unlikely to get her very far, she needed to find out, perhaps more slowly this time, what he'd been trying to tell her was his great idea, what the hell he'd expected basically abducting her here.

Slowly opening the door Katy awkwardly moved back into the room, seeing the maid efficiently working her way through wardrobes and dressers.

"I just had to use the bathroom" she started, lamely, pointing out the obvious but anything to break the silence.

Marie kindly pretended not to have noticed anything out of the ordinary, reacting as if they'd only met that moment, replying politely in a friendly way, showing Katy where she'd already unpacked most of her cases and showing her where she could put the things that weren't out already.

Katy was impressed for a moment at the amount of her things that had been brought, everything she'd need already hung up or put away for her, until she remembered who'd done the packing and her gratitude soured. As Marie opened a couple of bedside drawers to finish showing her where her things were, Katy turned away quickly, scarlet flooding over her cheeks. He'd even brought her vibrators? Again, Marie acted the complete professional, acting as though she could have been showing Katy an empty drawer, making no comment and letting Katy's embarrassment pass.

Thanking Marie when everything was set out, the other woman showed Katy to the dining room and she entered with nerves, unsettled at the thought of what to do when she saw Jack again. He sat at one side of the table, still looking well dressed and calm, if the day hadn't been so strange and this was just the coffee shop instead of a strange home, she'd have been pleased and at least a little excited to see him, funny how easily things changed.

Katy sat opposite Jack, her lips flattened into a sour expression as she avoided his gaze.

"So, what's the silver lining then?" she asked, to start trying to resolve what was going on. "You're going to get me a job here and I get to live here as a maid and all my problems go away and everything's sorted?" Katy asked in a cutting tone.

Even to her own ears her words sounded wrong, unlike her, she wasn't usually nasty, even to a mild degree but she felt tired, of everything.

The dining room looked much smaller than he remembered. The last time he was here was with his mother before she fell. They had talked about his future with the company and he was excited to join his father. But then, she tripped on the stairs and he blamed his father all those years for her death.

Ashley came in with a bottle of wine and he instructed her to pour one for him and for Katy. Ashley told him the food would be served after his guest arrived and he thanked her. It had been a long day without food and they did need to get some nourishment into their bodies.

When Katy joined him he could still feel the icy aura surrounding her. It was evident she was doing her best to be cordial but her expression told him otherwise. Each time he saw her look at him, she would suddenly shift her gaze elsewhere, to her plate or a glass or anywhere but at him. It was so much different than in the coffee shop where he saw the glitter of excitement.

And then when she did speak, it sounded very sarcastic to him. "So, what's the silver lining then? ...... You're going to get me a job here and I get to live here as a maid and all my problems go away and everything's sorted?"

He had planned to tell her about himself and how he came to kidnap her but he felt this was not the right place or time. No, he would keep his secret for a little while longer. He took a moment to study her before responding. "First off I didn't bring you here to serve as a maid and make all your problems go away."

He paused for a moment. "Secondly I can't tell you what the silver lining is that will make you happy. It is a saying that I have used in my dark times to find peace and solace with myself. Only you can find it in your heart as to what makes you happy."

He took a sip of wine and just then Ashley appeared with plates of food for them. She had prepared chicken and asparagus and a baked potato. She told Katy, "I wasn't sure what your diet was and I hope you can eat this. If you have any dietary needs let me know."

Jack looked at Katy and wanted to tell her Michael was not the right man for her. He saw that the first night he saw the way he talked and treated her. She deserved much more than him but he couldn't say it ..... she was still under the clutches of his influence.

"After dinner, if you want I will show you around the house." With that he picked up his knife and fork and began to eat, he was famished and he thought Katy would be too.

Katy frowned as Jack was deliberately vague in his answers, giving her only short answers and platitudes instead of the explanation he owed her. She grudgingly knew he was right about happiness though, as much as she wasn't going to admit it to him. But offering out ideas of finding peace and searching your heart was all very well if you could find what made you happy, it didn't help if there was no clue what that would be.

Fine, two could play at that game. She'd calmed herself now and doubted he had brought her all the way there and provided dinner so he could murder or torture her, especially with witnesses around, thankfully that sort of thing was mainly confined to the more lurid murder dramas. She was obviously safe, to some degree and for the moment, but if he wanted anything more from her he could put the effort in, she was happy to ignore him if he couldn't give her a good enough reason not to.

When the food was served Katy turned her attention to Ashley, happy to distract herself.

"Thank you, that looks perfect. I can eat anything except seafood, I hope that won't be too inconvenient considering where we are?" Katy answered Ashley with genuine warmth, not wanting to take out what she was feeling about being here on someone who had no responsibility for the problem.

Although she loathed the idea of eating with Jack at the moment, she was starving and the fresh cooking looked beyond inviting, Katy too used now to sticking with what could be bought as a ready meal or tipped out of a packet to count as dinner. There was little point trying to cook when her finished meal would only get criticized or an argument started over a spill on the counter.

"I'd rather be shown around the mainland" she replied coldly to Jack as they started eating, "but it seems I've got nothing else to do at the moment."

She finished eating quickly, a little embarrassed at her enthusiasm, both for having a good meal after what felt like too long a day, and for such good food. Still, Jack had chosen his dinner guest personally, he only had himself to blame she thought.

Collecting the empty dishes, Ashley returned with some sort of apple tart which Katy ate just as appreciatively, drinking only the water offered, she'd had enough of feeling drunk that day.

Finishing dinner, Katy stood and turned away from the table, leaving her back to Jack as he finished while she studied a painting hung on the wall. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had time to stand and do nothing but look at art, or read, or do anything as peaceful and she lost herself in the landscape ahead of her, her eyes drifting over the careful details on the canvas.

"This is beautiful, don't you just want to step into it?" she asked dreamily before remembering who she was speaking to. She was supposed to be ignoring him, not enjoying his home.

"Ok, let's get it over then, you wanted me to see the house?" she asked flatly, folding her arms around herself.

When she told him she rather be shown around the mainland, he understood her animosity toward him. He kidnapped her and she didn't want to be here. But what was she going to do. She was ten miles from the mainland and no way to get there.

He watched as he ate quickly, almost as if she wanted to get out of the same room as him. He took his time, noticing she didn't drink the wine, only water. Was she afraid of what might happen if she drank a little too much?

Jack complimented Ashley on a fine meal and he was happy Katy did too. She got up and looked at a painting on the wall and for a moment it was as if she were mesmerized by it. He admired her and hoped that soon she would warm up to him. He looked at her blonde hair hanging to her shoulders and wondered what it would feel like to hold her in his arms. He noticed she took her time and he could tell she was looking at the fine detail and then said in an almost dream-like state, "This is beautiful, don't you just want to step into it?" But then as if woken from a bad dream she looked at him, realizing she was in the same room as the man who abducted her.

"Yes it is a painting that really draws your attention to the fine details," he said with a smile. But his smile was met with an almost defiant attitude as she told him he could show her the house.

He would have loved to put his arm around her but he knew that would not be welcomed. He showed her the living area where one could relax and read a good book. The he took her to the exercise room with different exercise equipment that she was free to use any time she wanted.

On the way outside, he master bedroom which was located near her room and then outside he showed her the outside dining table, telling her it was a nice area to watch the wildlife and ocean. He showed her the Hammock and the pool area again stating that she was free to use it any time she wanted.

Jack looked at Katy and made her face him. "Look Katy, the reason I did what I did was that I wanted to be with you. Ever since that first night I saw Michael yelling at you for no reason I wanted to get to know you better. I knew that to stay in town there would be no way you would leave him and I believe that there is no way he would allow you to leave him. I know you hate me for this and for that I'm sorry."

He purposely didn't tell her he owned the island and that he was a multi millionaire. He didn't want that to come out, at least not yet.

As Jack showed her around the home, Katy couldn't help falling at least a little in love with the luxurious space, the calm there, no traffic noise or neighbours rushing around. The outside view was so picturesque and peaceful, the thought of being able to relax whenever you wanted was intoxicating but Katy reminded herself this was only a fancy prison in reality. Jack hadn't even told her why he'd chosen this place, whether he rented it trying to impress her, whether everything about him was a show to entice her in. She tried to look unimpressed as they moved around each room, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

Jack stopped as they were outside again, the sea air they were stood in gentle and somehow soothing. Katy's breath quickened as Jack turned her to face him, holding her in place as he explained a little more about why she was here with him. Despite what her mind wanted or was trying to understand, her body seemed to be turning against her as it responded to his touch, her pulse starting to increase as she felt him close to her.

As Katy's mind struggled to process his admission her first response was to laugh for a moment, her stunned shock acting quicker than her rational thoughts could as she automatically showed her reaction.

"You wanted to be with me? Seriously? Someone like you? Had you run out of literally every other woman? And you think I'm going to what - be flattered enough to believe you and stop asking questions?" she blurted in confusion.

They barely knew each other and she'd done nothing but embarrass herself and been her usual self with him, which had never had men throwing themselves at her before, she knew she was hardly the ultimate object of desire, even for her personality let alone her looks.

"Wait, wait" she added as her memory finally caught up with all of his words. "When you saw him yelling at me? What night? You've never met him, I told you about him, what do you mean?"

An icy grip suddenly seized her internally as an idea hit her, the wrong idea but it was the worst outcome she could think of so her mind latched on in fear.

"Do you know Michael? Did he have something to do with this? Is this some shitty test or something, you bring me on holiday to see what I do?"

She backed away from Jack for a little more space, give her chance to understand what he'd said. She was unused to having a pool where she was staying however, her legs buckling under her as stepped back over the edge and tried to place her weight on empty air, gasping as she fell. The water quickly closed over her face, her hoodie immediately becoming waterlogged and weighing her down, Katy panicked as she felt her eyes and nose fill with water, trying not to breathe but desperate for air at the same time, her legs flailing to find some purchase on a solid surface.

He could tell she was incredulous that he would want to be with her. What did she mean someone like me? She didn't know me .... who I was. He tried to answer, "No I didn't run out of every other woman. When I saw you as I looked into the shoe store window, you really caught my eye as someone I wanted to know better. I could see he was not treating you right."

But he could see she was having none of his explanation. She started to yell about how he never met Michael and it was her who told him about him. "That's right Katy .... I didn't know him and I went to the coffee shop the next morning hoping you'd come in and you did."

He saw her eyes shifting and assumed her mind was racing with something she could hang onto and then he saw fear flood her eyes as she stared at him. The muscles in her face tightened and he knew something not good was about to spill from her mouth. "Do you know Michael? Did he have something to do with this? Is this some shitty test or something, you bring me on holiday to see what I do?"

"No .... No Katy it's nothing like that. I don't know Michael and I have never met him ...... you have to believe me ......" He watched her back away from his as if fear gripped her and she had to get as far away from him as she could. She was backing toward the pool and just as he yelled, "LOOK OUT," she tumbled backwards into the deep end of the pool.

Jack watched helplessly as she sank to the bottom which was eight feet deep. If she had fallen into the shallow end, the depth was only three feet. Without thinking, he whipped off his jacket and jumped into the pool seeing her struggling near the bottom. Instinctively he wrapped his arms around her, pulling tight against him before pushing off the bottom propelling them up to the surface.

When they broke the surface, she was coughing and trying to take in precious air. Her arms instinctively circled his neck, their faces close. "I've got you Katy .... take it easy and try to relax," he whispered as she continued to breathe hard.

He continued to hold onto her, their eyes locked as he kicked his legs, moving them to the shallow end. Once he got a good footing, he continued to hold her staring into her lovely brown eyes that were blinking trying to clear them of water. Her body felt good against his and for a moment he wanted to kiss her. His face moved closer, seeing her mouth slightly open, taking in air and he wanted to feel his lips caressing hers. Their faces were so close, noses almost touching and then he realized she didn't believe a word he said before she fell into the pool.

He pulled his face away and made sure she had her footing before he released her. If they were lovers, he was sure they would have remained in the water ..... kissing .... laughing about what happened. But they weren't. Jack walked up the steps with his arm linked to hers. "Stay here Katy and I'll get some towels and I think there are some robes in the changing room. We need to get you out of these wet clothes."

He didn't wait for an answer, walking quickly to a small building to fetch towels and robes. As he walked, he yelled at himself ..... 'what the fuck were you thinking Jack .... she hates you.' At that moment he didn't think she would ever change her opinion of him.

Last edited:
As Jack left her while he went for towels, Katy peeled off her soaked trousers and hoodie, leaving her shivering in her vest top and underwear. The sudden chill or the shock of falling and being unable to breathe weren't the only things causing her to tremble though. The relief when she'd seen him hazily through the water, felt his arms around her, been able to gasp for air again, had flooded through her but then there was the anger and confusion she already had towards him still layered underneath.

To make it worse her body seemed desperate to respond to him despite, or perhaps because of, the anger simmering inside her. When he'd held her close to him she'd felt a need to keep pressed against him, feel his skin against hers, keep staring into his endless blue eyes. It all left her feeling too tense, too coiled, like she didn't fit in her own skin anymore. She needed to feel....something, to either punch him or touch him, she wasn't sure if it mattered which but something to unleash her, stop her nerves bursting. That was unthinkable though, she shouldn't want to go anywhere near him she told herself.

When Jack returned with towels and two robes she took one of each with quiet but sincere thanks, waiting for him to turn away from her before she peeled off her wet top and underwear, smoothing the worst of the water from her with the towel before wrapping herself in the soft robe.

At least, ironically, she'd won her point, Katy thought with bleak satisfaction, she'd embarrassed herself doing something stupid again, surely he couldn't still try and argue he was somehow attracted to her now?

From the corner of her eye she realised she could see the soft outline of Jack in the large glass windows beside them and her breath involuntarily hitched, her eyes tracing over his tall figure.

Turning back a few moments later, her cheeks flushed, Katy stopped still as she looked at him watching her, his eyes held something she couldn't put her finger on but they were darker, like a storm was passing through the blue sky that was normally there. He looked at her as though he wanted to devour her, fuck, did he actually want her? Just the expression flitting across his face made her feel like a fucking goddess somehow.

She felt like she'd lost her mind, all she could focus on now was imagining his lips on her, feeling his chest against hers, his fingers working into her. Oh god, she was going to ignite if she didn't do something.

The moment his hands bunched into the edges of her robe, teasing them open, something in Katy snapped violently. She turned her face up to him, her hands pressing against his chest as she buried her face in his neck, her lips working needily across his skin, craving contact.

Walking back toward Katy with the towels and robes, he saw her facing away from him and he couldn't help but stare at the vest and underwear. He liked what he saw and tried to act like he didn't notice her near nakedness when he handed her the towel and robe. Looking away as she took them and thanked him, he saw their reflection in the large floor to ceiling windows. Her thank you seemed sincere as he walked a few feet away, facing away from her.

He dropped his towel and robe on a chaise lounge and began to strip off his wet clothes, hearing her doing the same. He couldn't help but glance at the large windows, seeing her naked reflection. His heart beat a little faster and he felt blood rush to the muscle between his thighs. He liked what he saw but knew he was on thin ice with her.

But then he saw, as she finished drying her body, her head turned and she could see his nakedness and she didn't turn her head away from the reflection she was watching. Was her anger softening toward him? It was as if he couldn't stop staring at her and she him as they continued to dry his naked body aware that something was getting a bit harder.

He watched her put on the soft terrycloth robe and he saw her watching him. A normal couple would have simply turned toward each other, dried their bodies and put the covered their nakedness with the robe. But they weren't just any other couple. Oh God he wanted her in a way like he never wanted another woman. His soft breathing was a bit heavier when he turned to her and their eyes met.

He let his robe open slightly, giving her an eyeful of his semi-soft muscle. Each step as he walked the few feet to her was filled with desire for her. He knew what he wanted; to feast his eyes on her body and not in a reflection from a window. He saw her dark eyes watching his every step as he closed the distance between them. He knew he had to take a chance.

Without speaking a word, his fingers touched the edges of her robe and he slowly opened it, seeing her hands come up to press against his chest. He thought for a moment she was going to push him away but instead, she buried her face in his neck and he felt her lips touching his skin, sending a thousand tingling sensations through him.

His hands sneaked inside the robe, feeling and caressing the softness of her skin as her lips continued to caress his neck and her arms moved to circle his neck. "Mmmm," was all he could muster when he felt two hard pebbles touch his chest.

He felt her lips kissing, sucking on his neck as his lips met her neck doing the same. Was this really happening? Surely she could feel his desire against her abdomen as their lips moved closer together. Then he pulled his head back a few inches staring into those mesmerizing eyes as his lips sought hers. When they met, he felt a surge of desire inside him for Katy as the kiss deepened. 'Please don't let this end,' he thought as his hands, on her lower back pulled her body tighter against him.

Last edited:
Feeling Jack return her touch, his lips on the sensitive skin of her neck sending an excited shudder through her, Katy found it harder to breathe, focusing only on the feel of him. As his mouth covered hers, his hands moving across her body, she leant into him, moulding her body into his. She slid one of her hands from around his neck to wind through his damp hair, gripping his hair within her palm to keep him close to her as she felt his hardness teasing against her. Without thinking she pressed up onto her tiptoes to try to meet his height, her body begging to feel his length slide against her clit.

The sensation was electric and she moaned lewdly into his kiss, the more of him she could feel the less relief she seemed to get, it only made her want to have more of him. She needed even more but refused to ask for it. He was still virtually the Devil at this point so why did he have to feel so good? Not that she would be able to ask him for what she wanted even if she wanted to, the shame of getting turned down or made to feel small was awful and it had been a long time since she could bring herself to risk it.

Instead she was stuck between being unable to stop, her heart thumping against her chest as the heat grew between her thighs, softly grinding against him as her tongue slipped over his lips, and not knowing what to do, how to stop the ache within her when there was no way the words would come.

The fever in his body was rising quickly and he welcomed it as their tongues teased each other. Her hand in his wet hair, holding his lips against his only added fuel to the fire. Her moans were met by his own desirous moans while his hands caressed her lower back and then slid to her buttocks, assisting her hips as they undulated against him.

He felt a dilemma cast over them. Only a few minutes ago, she was railing against him, criticizing him, thinking Michael had put him up to kidnapping her. His mind was a blur of thoughts. He didn't want this to end but he didn't want to break the bond their lips now shared. If they were boyfriend/girlfriend, he could simply break the kiss and walk to someplace more comfortable.

When their lips parted for a moment, he spied the nearby chaise lounge but he ruled it out ..... not the first time. His lips sought hers again for another deep kiss before they parted and he slipped her terrycloth robe off her shoulders. He followed suit and they stood naked for the first time, observing each other's nakedness. "You're so beautiful," he whispered in a husky sensual tone. Moving quickly, he bent over and picked her up into his arms, feeling one arm circle his neck. There was only one place he wanted to make love to her for the first time.

Would she balk? Tell him no? He walked with her to the sliding glass doors of his master bedroom their eyes locked on each other. They had come onto the deck area from his room and had left the glass door open. As he carried her to his bed, he could feel the cool evening breeze washing over them.

His heart was beating faster, hoping the magical moment would not unravel as he lay her down on the soft mattress and lay beside her. His hand instinctively cupped one supple breast, massaging it as his hips pressed into her hips letting her feel the full effect of what she did to him.

Last edited:
As Jack pulled away for a moment, removing their robes, Katy felt the loss of his warmth, feeling too open, too vulnerable as he looked at her. She couldn't help drinking in the sight of him however before he breathily commented "You're so beautiful," and she paused in shock, he looked so determined about the comment she believed him for a moment, swallowing her doubt.

As he carried her into the bedroom and lay next to her though, Katy hovered in indecision as she felt his hand stroke over her breast, his manhood pressing against her. Her body just wanted to arch further into his touch, draw him deep into her but her mind baited her to fight back.

Her brain whirled with the ideas she'd carefully collected over the years without meaning to;

"He's full of shit, men will say anything to get what they want"
"How easy are you, one look and you're in bed with him"
"All men want something they can't have, just give it a couple of days and he'll probably beg you to go home himself"

Katy's breath caught in a choke as the two wildly different sensations of desire for him and her doubt washed over her until she couldn't take it anymore, the urge to run overcoming her. She started to shift her body under him but he seemed to think she was pressing against him again, his body weighing against her, pinning her down. She wriggled harder, yanking her body from beside him.

"No, leave me alone" she demanded, running from the room.

Luckily she managed to find her room without too much trying, slamming the door and locking herself in the bathroom yet again, feeling absolutely pathetic. Cold now without feeling Jack against her, she turned the shower on as hot as she could stand and sank onto the floor, sitting under the spray as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Everything was going well as if they planned this moment. But they didn't and he was still a bit hesitant. It seemed too easy. One moment she was berating him for kidnapping her and then after falling into the pool she was just as needy as he was laying in bed together, ready to come join there bodies together as one.

Jack saw Katy's eyes staring at him and then he sensed a change in her behavior. He thought she was shifting her body on the bed, pressing into him, ready to accept him when suddenly she wiggled and pushed him away. He was stunned for a moment, not wanting to believe what he sensed was happening. She rolled away to the opposite side of the bed, almost screaming, "No, leave me alone" watching her run from the room.

He lay on the bed, too stunned to move for a moment, watching the door that was slammed on her way out. What changed? He thought after the incident in the pool, she found him attractive and wanted to make love to him. But he was mistaken, he knew she still had a lot of pent up anger at him. Something frightened her and maybe she was just afraid to have sex with him.

Padding naked to her room, he tried the door knob, finding the door was locked from the inside. He had a moment of indecision about what to do next. Maybe he could talk to her and find out what happened? Maybe he could convince her to open the door and he could attack her and take her anyway? But he knew rape was not the answer. He raised his hand to knock on the door but the thought that she hated him flew into his brain. "Yes that's it," he murmured pulling his hand away from the door.

As he walked back to his bedroom, he could only come up with one reason she bolted; she hated him for abducting her and bringing her to the island. He lay naked in bed the way he always did when he was younger, letting the soft sea breeze float over him. It usually comforted him but not tonight. His sleep was restless and he awoke as the sun was just lighting the eastern sky, feeling as if didn't sleep a wink all night.

He dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. Packing a few sandwiches, apples, and water, he left a note for either Ashley or Marie. "Please see that my guest has a nourishing breakfast and tell her she is free to roam the grounds if she likes. I won't be back until late afternoon for dinner." It wouldn't do her any good to ask Ashley or Marie where he went because they took care of his father and Jack had not been to the island for years. They would not know where to look for him.

In his youth, it was not out of the ordinary for him to be gone all day. As he walked out of the house and headed for the beach he could hear his mother's voice telling him to be home for supper. He would spend the day alone, walking along the beach and up into the lush island vegetation. He just didn't want to be around Katy today, knowing she hated him and wanted to go back to the mainland.

Last edited:
Eventually finishing her shower, Katy sat on the end of the bed for what felt like an age, trying and failing to sort out any of the tangle of ideas and feelings she had. She couldn't even work out if she was relieved there was no knock on the door, no-one trying to speak to her or ask what she was thinking of, or if that made her feel even more alone. At least she could be sure she'd definitely put him off her now, if he had ever been genuinely interested.

Missing the heat between them that only a little while ago had been driving her insane, Katy curled into the bed and drifted into sleep, waking in the middle of the night unable to get back to sleep, too awake with thoughts of how alone she felt, but not only here, she'd realised how much she didn't fit back at the apartment as well, how messed up everything felt and how it all came back to her one way or the other, that she could always find a way to turn a bad situation into something worse. Jack's words went round her mind, either he really did want her, albeit with a strange way of going about it, and now she'd put an end to that, or he only wanted her for a quick fuck, which didn't make her feel any better.

Picking up her phone, Katy went to scroll through mindlessly as she normally did if she couldn't sleep but remembered there was no service, no constant social media feed anymore. Instead she'd found herself reading one of her books that he'd packed, realising how long it had been since she'd just spent time in peace for herself that way, normally trying to distract herself with one screen or another to take the focus off her life for another moment. Then she sat watching the sun come up, thrilled with the view despite the angst still plaguing her.

Falling back to sleep as the sun started to rise she woke with a start, a knock at the door waking her. Glancing at the clock she realised it was gone 10am and she swallowed uncertainly, unsure whether to see Jack or potentially make things stranger by refusing to. Another knock however was followed by an unexpected female voice.

"May I bring your breakfast in?"

"Come in" Katy replied and Ashley entered, bearing a tray with a steaming mug of coffee and plates of omelette and fruit which she laid on a nearby table.

"Please enjoy. When you're ready please leave the dishes in the kitchen, I will see to them later. Mr Wilson asked to let you know he will be out until dinner and to feel free to explore the grounds if you wanted." Ashley spoke politely, making no comment about why Katy was still in bed or making her feel like an unwanted guest which she was grateful for.

Thanking Ashley the other woman left, Katy got up and ate, surprised by the other woman's words but they made sense after all. Jack had no doubt assumed she wasn't going to face him when she'd stayed in there, or hadn't even considered it all and had arranged somewhere better to go, either way happy not to see her.

She had no clearer idea of what to do about being here, still confused but knowing she couldn't hide forever and didn't even need to if he was avoiding her anyway.

Dressing in loose trousers and a simple top , Kati thought about exploring the house but it felt too personal, left her thinking too much about why she was there. Instead she stayed in the lounge through the early afternoon, reading and trying to process how she felt before her head became irritated going over not only the past couple of days but the last few years as well.

She found lunch neatly boxed in the fridge and afterwards walked to sit on the beach, the afternoon breeze soothing her. Having so long to think, far away from all the other distractions seemed to be helping her mind even if it was at the cost of all the drama with Jack. She couldn't help but admit she wasn't feeling any worse off without Michael, starting to admit to herself that if Jack seemed fake with his attention, Michael hadn't come up to scratch at all either.

Alternating between reading and watching the waves, the time seemed to ebb quickly and she watched the sun slowly start to sink, trying to stay out as long as she could sat in the soft sand, not only because of how relaxed she felt but hoping to figure out what to say to Jack when he was back. Her stomach tightened as she saw a figure a long way off, watching the silhouette come closer.

Jack spent the day, walking along the beach, thinking about everything. He had been raised with money and nothing to worry about, attending the best schools and being groomed for the world of business. As a young man, he loved his time on the island with his friends. He visited the waterfall where he and his friends would skinny dip in the pool and enjoy the water crashing down on them. Stripping off his clothes, he waded into the cold water, enjoying the cold water invigorating him.

He thought of Katy and wondered if she would like seeing the waterfall and enjoy the freshness of the cold water cascading down her. But then a vision of the pool incident last night flashed through his mind and he doubted she would talk to him when he returned later. As he waded into the deep part of the pool, the feel of her skin and the tenderness of her kisses were still very fresh in his mind. He knew he had to do something about her but what?

Later he sat on the beach looking out to the ocean, thinking of his past love life. Early on, he was considered the catch of the day among the girls in the prep school. His family had money, prestige, and part of the upper crust of society. But he came to hate his dating life because he knew each and every girl wanted him for his money and not for who he was. And when his mother died, he escaped that world. But the women he dated didn't interest him that is until he happened upon Katy.

Thinking of the last three days, he had hoped she would be a companion while he served out his sentence as stated in his father's will. But he was wrong to do it in the way that he did. He took her away from her life and what did he expect .... her to fall into his arms like they do in the movies. No, this was real life and the more he thought about what he did, he realized he would have to somehow make it right and return her to her world.

As he returned to the island house, he knew she hated him for bringing her here and he couldn't see her changing her mind. It was one thing if she left Michael by her own volition. But he drugged her and abducted her and that was not right. If he had tried to rape her last night it would have only made matters worse. He made up his mind to contact Martha Wetherspoon and make arrangements to have her taken off the island. Until then he would be as friendly as he could.

As he neared the complex, he saw a figure sitting on the beach. Approaching he saw her eyeing him and he felt as if daggers were being thrown at him. When he reached her, he tried to give her a smile as he said, "I see Ashley on the deck waving at us. I believe Ashley and Marie will have dinner ready for us." He held out his hand to help her stand.

And then added as they walked together towards the house, "I hope you had a relaxing day Katy." He saw her mouth open to speak but he held up his hand and added, "I've decided that it was wrong to bring you to this island and tonight I'll use the satellite phone to contact someone to make arrangements to take you off the island. It may take a few days to get it done but they will take care of everything for you to return to your life. I know you will have trouble explaining this to Michael and your boss but believe me this person will know how to make things right and you can go back to your life and forget you ever met me."

Last edited:
As the figure came nearer Katy could make out it was indeed Jack and felt her mouth go dry, unsure how he'd be feeling to see her there and how to handle the situation, how to get talking to him, maybe manage to explain what had happened the day before, talk about what he'd been playing at, but in a calmer way now.

She started to answer his comment, and was about to tell him how beautiful the island was, try and find some common ground to chat about to steady things, but then he shut her down and continued. Katy felt the sea air turn chilly as he explained his plan, logically it should make her happy, she would be able to get everything repaired and go back home as normal.

The complete confirmation that he'd made a mistake on her, was fed up with her and just wanted to get rid of her left her feeing deflated though. As he spoke she knew with a sudden rush of clarity that she didn't want to go back to Michael anyway, she'd need a job of course but the one she'd had was nothing particularly special. Just when she'd realised she wasn't truly missing anything that she'd lost, and it was just as he wanted to see her gone. The timing was awful.

But ok, he was entitled to decide that, she'd just grit her teeth and make it through the next few days then, go back to the city and try and sort everything out for herself.

"Like you were trying to sort yourself out before and look how far that got you" she thought bitterly about herself.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, I hope you haven't had to put yourself out too much." was all she could manage out loud, her voice flat but trying to sound positive and grateful.

Katy took Jack's offered hand, pushing down the sensation of his skin against hers again, stood and turned immediately away from him, stalking in front of him into the house to avoid him seeing her bitter disappointment that it had taken 24 hours or so for him to want rid of her. She was back now to anger that he'd brought her here at all and put her in this position where she didn't even want to go back now to what she'd lost now that she had to.

Sitting in the dining room, Ashley served a beautiful meal and Katy thanked her but could only pick at the food, having little appetite. She wasn't sure what to say, whether to let the tension sit or try to at least have a pleasant end to the stay for the next few days. She decided that if he was happy to arrange to send her home without much more discussion than he gave her before bringing her here then she may as well go with it, he'd made his wishes perfectly clear after all.

Pasting on a faked brighter expression Katy asked, "So, have a good day? This is a beautiful place, do you have work or whatever again tomorrow? Don't worry if you do, I'll look after myself, you don't have to entertain me or anything."

She tried to sound casual but just sounded awkward to her ears.

After he told her his plan to make a call and have her return to her life with Michael and her job, he thought she would be happy. But he saw her facial expression change, her lips drooping just a smidge, and her shoulders drooped just slightly that seemed to indicate something was different.

Was he too hasty with his decision to send her packing? Did she have a change of heart? He could tell by the flat tone in her voice that maybe she had started to change her mind when she said, "Thanks, I appreciate it, I hope you haven't had to put yourself out too much." It wasn't the sound of someone who received good news.

Jack didn't say a word, trying to digest her demeanor. She immediately turned away from him when he helped her stand but he couldn't help but think that something was different. When she stalked off like someone who was angry, he followed her into the house where Ashley and Marie were waiting for them.

There was an eerie silence during dinner and Jack again wondered if he had been hasty in making his decision. She wasn't acting like someone who was happy to go back to Michael. Would it hurt to have her stay for a few more days? Maybe they could at least be a little more civil toward each other. He noticed she was picking at her food like someone who has something on her mind. Then he saw her look up from her food.

"So, have a good day? This is a beautiful place, do you have work or whatever again tomorrow? Don't worry if you do, I'll look after myself, you don't have to entertain me or anything."

"Yes I had a very good day. You're right this is a beautiful island with a lot of beautiful places to see. The island has been in the owner's family for many years and I have been fortunate enough to have visited it a few times. And no I don't have work to do tomorrow."

He stopped talking, looking at Katy wondering if he should spill the beans as to who he is. But the fear that her whole demeanor and attitude would change toward him if she found out he was very wealthy kept him from admitting he was very wealthy. He would keep it from her a bit longer, not wanting her to make any decisions based on him being rich. He had too many disappointments in his past when women found out just how rich he was.

He scratched his chin and smiled. "Katy, I'm not going to make that call tonight." He saw her eyebrows lift and her mouth hang open just a bit. "I'm planning to head out early again tomorrow and would love to have you come with me. There are some places on the island I'd like to show you before you head back to the mainland."

Her leaving the island was the last thing he wanted to happen. But if she really hated him, and refused his invitation, he would have his answer. He saw her thinking over his proposal and then quickly added, "If you do decide you want to go with me, you'll need to take a swim suit and wear something more casual than what you're wearing now. By the way I like your outfit today. I know from past visits that the owners keep some extra suits for visitors. Maybe Ashley knows where they are stored?" He wasn't sure how she would take his compliment about her outfit but maybe it might put a crack in the ice that formed between them.

As he waited for an answer, he thought about how he would have preferred to not take swimsuits to the waterfall. The feel of the cold water on his naked skin was still on his mind when he went skinny dipping by himself today. But after what happened at the pool, he wanted to show they could be friends even if she hated him and didn't want to have sex with him.

Last edited:
That solved one thing, Katy thought as she listened to Jack speak, she'd been wondering why he'd chosen to bring her here, it seemed more than a little extravagant to hire just to take her away but if he knew the owner that made sense, it had probably been the easiest place to use. She'd been surprised when he'd said he wasn't going to arrange for her return today but that fitted, if he had a certain amount of borrowed time here why not use it. Feeling she knew a little bit more of the truth made Katy relax a fraction, lifting her a little out of her mood, maybe by the time she went back she'd know what all of this had been about. His comment about her outfit added a small smile, she couldn't help being pleased he'd notice.

"Do you mean you actually still like swimming after yesterday or is that just the best outfit choice in case I try and drown myself again?" she couldn't help laughing in spite of herself, deciding to make more effort to try and keep the mood as light as possible.

Even with a delay he was still going to send her home, she'd got over the initial shock but hadn't worked out what to think about that, but letting her anger out on him didn't seem to make matters better generally so she might as well enjoy the time in this beautiful place while they were here, have her angst to herself when she was alone. Knowing he was only here as a visitor as well made her feel guilty about spoiling what was probably his holiday from work and life in the city as well, however strange his ideas of that were.

"That would be good to see more of this place, thank you, it's so beautiful here, I'd love to look around."

She chewed at her lip for a few moments, looking down at her half eaten food, trying to stick to her resolution of making the remaining time pleasant while she had the chance, making the most of being on this island but unsure about asking him for anything. It felt almost like asking someone for a date, making her cringe internally, but the fact she likely wouldn't ever see him again after the next week gave her a little courage.

"What do you normally do here in the evening? I loved watching the sea today, I don't normally get anywhere with this much space. I was thinking it must be lovely there when it's dark and the stars come out, nicer than the city anyway. I was thinking of going out there later.... If there's nothing better you have to do you could join me... only if you need to kill time." she blurted nervously.

"Do you mean you actually still like swimming after yesterday or is that just the best outfit choice in case I try and drown myself again?"
He smiled. It was good to see her laugh. "Yes I still like swimming." And then he let out a loud laugh. "If you keep falling into the pool with your clothes on .... it gives me a good reason to practice my life saving skills." What he didn't say was he would prefer to skinny dip at the waterfall he was planning to take her to see tomorrow.

It was almost like she was becoming more comfortable being with him and that's what he wanted. Ever since he first laid eyes on her outside her place of business, he wanted to know her better. He knew he made a bad choice kidnapping her but then he knew in his heart that she would probably never leave Michael. And he knew men like Michael and knew he would never let her go willingly.

"That would be good to see more of this place, thank you, it's so beautiful here, I'd love to look around."
"I'm glad you decided to go with me tomorrow. I'm sure you'll like seeing some of the lush tropical flora and some other sights." He saw her bite her lip as if she were deep in thought. Was she thinking of changing her mind? Was she thinking she couldn't wait to get away from him and back to her normal life?

He was brought out of his thoughts when she asked what he did in the evening and saying she loved watching the sea. And then he saw her eyes cast down just slightly as she told him she didn't get anywhere with this much space and thinking it must be lovely when it's dark and the stars come out. He was surprised when she asked if he wanted to join her if he didn't have anything better to do and need to kill time.

"I'm glad you liked watching the sea today. It can be very therapeutic, watching the waves crash on the beach. That is something I like to do too. And yes it's very lovely especially if there are no clouds to obscure the view. And when the moon is full and reflecting on the water, it's beautiful too."

He loved everything about the island and now that he owned the island, he planned on spending more time here. He rubbed his chin as if thinking about what he had to do later. Then he smiled. "Katy I would love to accompany you to the beach to watch the stars. I'll fetch a blanket for us and we can go down to the beach. In the meantime, you should ask Ashley about finding you a suitable swim suit."

With dinner over, he went to find some blankets and couldn't help but smile. Were they becoming more friendly towards each other? He knew that there could be another big blow up when she found out he was wealthy and owned the island. But he would keep that secret for as long as he had to.

He found the blankets and then met her on the deck. "Lets head down to the beach." When the arrived he marveled at the night sky over the beach and ocean. "Beautiful isn't it" as he laid the blanket on the sand.

As Jack started to respond he looked like he was considering her idea in order to tell her he had something else to do or that he'd prefer to do without her. She smiled as he answered that he would love to and agreed to spend the evening with her. It felt easier to enjoy the time now the pressure was off, she knew she couldn't mess anything up too badly when he was due to arrange for her to leave anyway. Somehow that felt easier than trying to work out whether he actually wanted her there but she could feel she was burying the thought, the idea of rejection again that something else in her life hadn't worked out. Just something else to hit her when she got back to the city and had to face up to real life again.

When Jack left to fetch blankets, Katy approached Ashley, asking her about finding a swimsuit. Ashley helpfully took her out by the pool and showed her where a couple were stored. Making conversation to fill the silence, Katy offhandedly commented that she hoped it was ok with the owners that she borrow one. Ashley replied that she could help herself but seemed to give her an odd look for no reason, but Katy brushed past this and picked one for the following day, packing a bag with a towel ready before putting a large jumper on against the cool night air.

Meeting Jack she followed him to the beach and sat next to him, gazing at the ocean. It still felt unreal that she was here, the view looking like something straight out of a photography exhibition, the stars bright and filling the sky, unlike at home where the nearest she'd get to lights through the sky was neon signs and helicopters overheard.

"Beautiful isn't it" Jack asked.

Katy nodded, enjoying the experience but wondered if she'd made a mistake suggesting this. She still wanted to be there, especially as feeling it was easier to be in Jack's company now she didn't have to wonder what he thought of her anymore but it was indeed so beautiful here. She wished she was there with someone she felt completely sure wanted her there, for the long term rather than just because she happened to be in the right place at the right time or was easier than the alternative. Someone she felt sure loved her, that she didn't keep questioning herself around but wasn't sure they existed, or that they'd truly like her if they did.

She lay back on the blanket and looked up at the clear stars as the calm of the view and the sound of the waves washed over her.

"This is lovely, thank you for coming out here with me. Do you normally spend much time out when you're here? It must make being back at the condo less enticing!"

Feeling her eyes grow heavy after quite sometime, Katy sat up again and spoke apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I think I'm going to have to go to bed, this was lovely but it's like being in a meditation video, I can't keep my eyes open. I don't think I'd ever leave here if this was my place but I can see why whoever owns it isn't here, I'd never get anything done unless it was too cold to be out here. Still, better get some sleep before tomorrow."

Jack joined Katy when she lay on her back staring up into the night sky filled with what seemed like a million stars. 'Turn toward her and take her into your arms stupid, tell her you like having her here and you fell for her the first time you saw her.' his brain screamed . But he only lay next to her thinking she hated him and wanted to leave.

"This is lovely, thank you for coming out here with me. Do you normally spend much time out when you're here? It must make being back at the condo less enticing!"

Her words seemed sort of flat and matter-of-fact as if she were not interested in him but trying to be considerate and make conversation. "You're welcome. I'm glad you like it out here." The little voice inside screamed at him. 'Turn you idiot .... look at her .... tell her how you really feel.'

But instead he added, "I spend almost every chance I get out here. I love looking at the stars. And yes it's hard to go back to the city and to my condo after spending time here." He had not been to the island in years because of the rift with his father. But he didn't want to tell her about that until, he hoped she would want to stay with him.

He finally turned slightly toward her, seeing her eyes close and heard her say, "I'm sorry, I think I'm going to have to go to bed, this was lovely but it's like being in a meditation video, I can't keep my eyes open. I don't think I'd ever leave here if this was my place but I can see why whoever owns it isn't here, I'd never get anything done unless it was too cold to be out here. Still, better get some sleep before tomorrow."

He chuckled. You're right it is very relaxing and one doesn't want to ever leave this paradise but there is work that has to be done. Before you leave, do me one favor. "I used to come out here in the early evening and when the first star appeared and I would repeat a saying my mother taught me when I was just a boy ..... Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight."

He looked to the heavens. "I think you can pick any star you want to make that wish." He was quiet as he wished she would somehow fall in love with him. When he began to stand, he saw her eyes closed and her face looking up to the heavens and smiled. "See you bright and early in the morning." He had another wish .... he wished she was sleeping in his bed tonight.

Last edited:
Katy looked at Jack in surprise as he made his request, laughing softly. She hoped he wouldn't assume she was making fun of him but it was such a suddenly sweet story, sounding so heartfelt, that she was taken aback. She'd assumed from his tailored appearance and sometimes serious manner at times that he wouldn't have such an offbeat idea but it was endearing somehow. Katy wondered if she'd misjudged him at all.

Still, going along with the idea, she chose a star that appealed to her for some reason and closed her eyes with a thoughtful expression. She already had a wish in the forefront of her mind anyway so it wasn't difficult to summon it. Katy wished she could be somewhere as beautiful as this with someone who really cared about her. She mentally added that she wouldn't even mind somewhere dull if need be as long as she had that someone with her. She wondered what Jack wished for, trying to figure out what someone like him would want. Katy could still remember the look in his eyes when they'd been by the pool and what it would be like if she had someone that felt that way about her all the time, not just when she was a fairly unknown novelty who hadn't spoilt everything by being herself yet, someone who knew her and still felt that way about her.

"Goodnight, see you tomorrow" she called as she got to her feet herself and headed to the bedroom.

Setting her alarm she was pleased to wake up before the sun had risen, showering quickly and dressing in shorts and a loose shirt, checking her swimsuit and towel were still in her small backpack. Hoping Ashley didn't normally have to cater to anyone so early, Katy tentatively looked through the cupboards until she found cereal, taking a bowl out onto the deck and curling into a lounger as she watched the sun make its way above the horizon. She wasn't sure how long she was out there but heard Jack behind her and smiled in greeting.

"Morning. Looks like a gorgeous day. Is this outfit ok for today then?"

Back