Karl Rove goes nuclear on Trump (and gives Biden campaign advice)

Rotadom

Satan's Plaything
Republican strategist Karl Rove says "every one of those sons of
bitches who [attacked the Capitol],
we ought to find them, try them and send them to jail."

He says President Joe Biden should remind
voters that Trump stands with the insurrectionists.

As the presidential campaign ramps up, Donald Trump’s strategy is to embrace the Jan. 6 insurrectionists,
pledging to pardon all of them — including those convicted of the most violent crimes against Capitol police —
on “the first day we get into office.”

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/04...on-trump-and-gives-biden-campaign-advice.html

Trump has opened his rallies with a recording of the national anthem sung by insurrectionists from their jail cells,
and has posed with those who have been charged and convicted in connection with the attack.

As announcer asks the crowd to please rise “for the horribly and unfairly treated January 6th hostages,”
and after the anthem, Trump often refers to them as “unbelievable patriots.”

It’s enough to offend even Karl Rove, a Republican campaign strategist and kingmaker. He ripped Trump, offered President Joe Biden advice on how to beat him, and hinted that even he would join the ranks of long-time Republicans who likely will vote for Biden in November.

But Trump hasn't been indicted with insurrection and Tucker found a video of an empty corridor somewhere!!!

What more proof do we need that it was just an average day in MAGA-mind?

Liking and supporting anything Rove hates would be easy. The only Michigan J6er I remember is governor candidate Ryan Kelley. I didn't have much of an opinion about him until he advocated more nuclear energy. Umm, no, that's fucking stupid. But now the Dem state government is borrowing $1.5 billion to restart a nuke plant. So that guy may be only as stupid as many Dems.

Has anyone found Tucker lately?
i think god's still waiting for tucker to find him, which just goes to show that's a waste of time and the devil rides opportunity

disclaimer: i do not believe in any god or a devil

Republican strategist Karl Rove says "every one of those sons of bitches who [attacked the Capitol], we ought to find them, try them and send them to jail."
I don't trust Karl Rove after the Bush years. He engineered too much partial deceptions.

Karl Rove is from the "politics is a game! Tee hee!" school of non-thought.
Very true. He seems to be on the side of the campaign consultants who get rich every election no matter who loses or wins. These people seem vampiric to me.

Back