Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

*caught, I give you a wide eyed 'woopsie' face, not at all repentant for my sin of pride, although I would know repentance later, when I was starving for more! I don't fight the push of your foot at all, I just fall back and slowly nod my understanding of your chastisement of my foolish actions*

*Knowing I don't have that kind of strength, to just stand up from where I lay, I wriggle my way over to the couch and use it to brace myself enough to rise to my feet. I stand to attention and so does my cock.* What would the Mistress like to do with me now? *I ask, sincerely, bowing my head, trying to control the smirk that would only get me into further trouble.*

*I wait as you struggle to your feet, not offering to help. I could tell my the look of your face that you were far from repentant for your prideful smirk and I knew it would give you a little humility to have to get to your feet on your own. As you stand at attention, I can see you fighting to keep the smirk off your face. I ignore it for the time being, but, decide if it continues, you will quickly learn the error of your ways*

What to do with you? *I echo your question as I look around the room. My pussy tingles with my recent orgasm, but, I hunger for more. My eyes fall on the padded table. I walk around behind you and run my hand down your back before undoing your cuffs*

Lie down on the table boy. Spread your arms and legs.

*Leaning my head back as you graze your fingers down my back, I purr softly, enjoying the touch. Everything feels so hieghtened here, it is such a curious thing... Feeling my wrists come free of your cuffs, I drop my hands to my sides and look to the table before moving toward it.*

Face up or down, Mistress? * I ask, figuring it would be up, as I would not be much good to you, being face down, unless you were to toy with my behind some more... As soon as I hear your answer, I comply with eagerness.*

*As soon as you lie down, I move to the table and begin the process of attaching the restraints at the head and foot of the table to your arms and legs. Once I am satisfied you are secure, I step back to admire my work. There is no way you are going anywhere anytime soon. You are now completely at my mercy.*

*I slowly remove the outer part of my dress, looking over to see if you are watching me. I let the cloth drop to the floor as my hands move to untie my undergarments which soon join the pile of clothes on the floor. I stand before you naked. I give you a moment to take it all in before I pick up a blindfold and tie it over your eyes. I brush my fingers down your cock and along the cock ring testing that it is firmly in place.*

I am not sure if you have any experience with cock rings boy *I idly play with your cock as I speak* You will have a very hard time coming with the ring on, most likely not be able to at all. Which means I can use you as my fuck toy as long as I want, until I decide to release the ring.

*I laugh softly as I climb up on the table and kiss my way slowly up your body until I reach your neck. I bite your neck softly as I straddle your waist, your cock trapped between my body and yours, the wetness of my pussy pressing against it. I grind against you, teasing you before shifting to guide your cock into my pussy. I moan softly as I sink down on your hard shaft.*

*i place my arms and legs near to my bindings to assist you in restraining me, then in watch you undress, admiring your body as you bare it to my eyes. Swallowing hard as you tease my cock some more, I nod slowly*

I've no experience with them directly, but I have read about them. They prevent the balls from nestling in to release their sperm, don't they? Leaving a man... Me... Perpetual preorgasmic? *I give you a look that quite clearly says 'use me, use me!'*

I did not think that a Mistress was supposed to go this far... Mistress. *I state, seeing you are about to take me inside of you.* You spoil me so... I cannot say I deserve the honor of... Being inside you... I've been such a brat... *It's hard for me to concentrate, to even think, with your silky, wet canal embracing me so tight!*

*I can see in your eyes that you want to be used by me. I smile to myself at the thought of how much you still don't know about what I am going to do with you now that you are mine*

And why would a Mistress not go this far *I inquired, holding still with your cock buried deep inside me* Why should I be denied pleasure if that is what I desire. If I want to fuck you, I will.

*I lean down and kiss your neck and up to your ear. I slowly slide up and down our cock, giving you a feel of being deep inside me.*

I decide what you deserve and do not deserve boy *I whisper in your ear, my breath hot against your skin* If I deem you worthy of such attention, it is not your place to question it.* My voice holds a warning of what was to come as punishment for questioning my actions* Did you want me to stop?

*a small mewling sound catches in my throat as you go still with my cock buried deep. I flex and twitch within your tight embrace, yearning for more, for the slow stroke of your sex to claim my soul.*

You... desire my flesh, Mistress? *I ask, innocently.* I've never been desired for my body before... unnnh! *I moan as you begin to slowly rise and fall upon me once more* fuck me, please! Take your pleasure upon my cock, I am yours, I am yours! *I submit completely to your whims. Squeaking a little at your question, I shake my head.* no, Mistress, I beg you, please don't stop! *the aching need to cum was powerful, but I knew I would find no release without your permission. But what I really wanted, what I really desired was to give my mistress her pleasure! Or rather, watch her as she took it from my captive body!*

I would not have taken you as my slave if I did not desire you boy * My voice is cool as I look down at you * I do not appreciate my choices being questioned. * I reach down and twist your nipple as I move again slowly on your cock *

*Your moan sends a shiver down my spine and my pussy clenches around your cock. It takes all my control to keep from just riding hard until I cum. I want to savor my first time fucking you, draw it out and make you eventually beg me to let you cum.*

I intend to take my pleasure from you, whether you offer it freely or not. *I lean down and kiss the side of your neck. I smile as you beg me not to stop, knowing I could make you beg even more by simply climbing off you and leaving you lying there, cock throbbing and alone*

*I tighten my knees around your hips to hold you in place as I start to ride you. By holding you still I am not allowing you to participate in any way while I take my fill of your hard cock. You are nothing more than a toy to be used. Your cock pushes deep inside me, drawing a strangled moan from my lips. I slide my hand between my legs and rub against my clit as my body moves against yours. It doesn't take me to long to feel the pressure start to build between my legs and I start to ride you faster, my moans increasing in volume. My focus is only on the pleasure between my legs and my impending orgasm. You are but the means to an end.*

I am beyond honored, yeowch! *I wince in pain as you pinch my nipple.* And humbled! *I add with a lopsided grin.* My Mistress!

*In my heart I know I don't deserve the freedom to cum inside you, I've been such a brat. I savor the slow fucking almost as much as you are though, even though the cock ring has probably prevented me from shooting my load at least half a dozen times by now. What a wonderful and wicked device! I am in agony, but I love it.*

So warm... *I mutter, growing delirious* and tight! My god! You're amazing! Ah! *I tilt my head to the side as you kiss my neck a second time before you shift your focus upon taking your own pleasure to it's climactic end*

*I cant wait to witness, to feel your orgasmic contractions, I am so pent up and eager to cum as well that it hurts.* Please Mistress, please let me cum with you! It aches! I'm so backed up! Its agony!

*I am so close to my orgasm that I almost miss your plea. I slow the motion of my body on your cock and lift up just enough to reach between us to undo the cock ring and remove it. I slide back into place and start to ride you again, moaning as your cock seems to grow larger inside me not that nothing is holding it back*

*I look down into your eyes and smile deviously before I shake my head* No. You do not have permission to cum * I laugh to myself, knowing it will be very hard for you to obey me. A shiver runs along my spine a the thought of what I will do with you if you do cum without permission.*

*Leaning down to kiss you, I ride you faster, my body grinding against you as I take my pleasure from yours. I moan loudly as I cum hard on your cock, my pussy clenching tightly around you as I ride you through wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Finally I collapse against you and fight to catch my breath, taking a moment to determine if you were successful in holding back or if you came with me instead.*

But... I...*I stammer in disbelief at your cruel command. Hard? Try impossible! Maybe if there was any way for me to pull out, but trapped deep inside your pussy while you ride me to a fantastic orgasm there was never even the prayer of a chance I was going to keep from cumming inside of you. I growl from the back of my throat and thrash ineffectually, trying desperately not to cum, but the tightness of your pussy and the sounds you make in the throes of orgasm send me over the edge as well.*

Oh... Oh God! Mistress! *I cry out as I cum, regardless of my best efforts to stop myself. For a second, I am tempted to pretend that I had only been doing kegals, but even though I had came twice before this, you would no doubt feel the warm pool of pent up semen seeping from me into your tight embrace.* I'm in for it, aren't i, Mistress? There was nothing in could do.. it felt too good *I was grasping for any excuse I could find*

It takes me a few minutes to catch my breath and gather my senses. When I finally do, I realize your cock has grown soft inside me, a testament to the fact that you were not able to obey me. I can feel your spent seed seeping from my now sensitive pussy and I groan as I slowly slide off your cock.

“You have disobeyed me,” I say, a predatory smile on my face. “Now I am going to have to punish you.” I run my fingers along your obviously sensitive cock, teasing the head with the tips of my fingers. “I expect my slaves to have complete control over their body, no matter what I do to them. You will be punished each time you fail and excuses will not be tolerated. Eventually you will learn what is required of you.”

I move to undo the restraints holding you down to the table and run my hand lightly along your bare stomach and once again over your cock. I move over to where a pair of chains hang from the ceiling, ending in a set of wrist restraints.

“Come here my pet,” I order, turning to my table of toys. I pick up a leather flogger as I wait for you to do as you are commanded. “Stand with your legs spread apart, your hands above your head.”

*I stare up at you as you seem to realize my failiure to comply with your command., Groaning with you as you draw off of my cock.* I tried, Mistress, I really did! I didn't willfully disobey you! I've never been trained in any sort of orgasm control! P-please don't whip me! *I plead with you, even as I obey your command and come to the hanging chains.*

*With my head bowed and my eyes turned down from you in shame, I do as you instruct, shivering a little, whether it is simply because I am cold or out of fear, is unclear.* I'm sorry Mistress Kaena... I want to be better, I only wish to please you... I don't know how to control my orgasms... Will you show me how? *I ask of you, even as I submit to having my wrists and ankles bound by you.*

*I watch as you make your way across the room to where I stand by the chains. I can see the shame in your eyes and I smile softly at you. I listen as you plead with me and put the flogger back down on the table. I have decided that I will leave the flogger for another night when you deliberately disobey me. I wait until you stand beneath the chains your hands stretched above you, waiting for me to restrain you. I walk over to you and run my hand lightly down your back and over your firm ass before attaching the chains to your wrists.*

Do not be ashamed. I knew you would fail. It was all part of my plan to see how you would react when faced with punishment. *I admit, kissing you softly* You have proven your devotion by accepting your fate, even if you begged it not to happen.

Teaching you to control your orgasms will take a lot of conditioning my pet *I say softly, pushing your feet apart with my foot and kneeling down to attach a spreader bar to your ankles. The bar forces you to keep your legs spread, your cock completely vulnerable and on display.* It can be either a positive or negative conditioning. If you control yourself you will get a reward, or if you don't control yourself you will be punished.

*I move behind you and reach around to grab your cock. I know it is sensitive from your recent orgasm but I still run my hand along the shaft and tease the head with my fingers. I slowly start to stroke your cock as I kiss along your shoulder.*

I know you are sensitive right now my pet and if I force you to cum it is going to hurt. You have a decision to make. Fight to control yourself or deal with the consequences. You do also have the option to beg me, either to stop or let you cum, if you think you are close.

*I reach down with my other hand and start to play with the plug still buried in your ass as I stroke your cock. My hands expertly tease your body as I kiss softly along your neck.*

What will you choose?

*The tension in my body slowly melts away as you tell me not to be ashamed and I hang limp from my bound wrists with a heavy sigh.* Teach me, please, Mistress? I want to learn control. I hope to learn what rewards I might receive. Ah! Good god! *I gasp as you take my painfully sensitive cock in hand, wincing and spasming in your grip. I can't help but make a strangled sort of sound in my throat, the sensation is just too raw to bare, but I have no choice.* please Mistress, it is just too much... to overwhelming... please dont make me cum again, please? *I beg you, but I melt into your kiss and somehow grow semi-stiff in your hand.*

*making desperate little mewling sounds, I begin to wriggle against you, trying to cling to your warmth but still resist the growing arousal you so easily inspire in my body.* How do you do that so easily? *I ask, breathlessly, looking down at my own, fully awoken cock.* Jesus... *I mutter, the agonizing, overwhelming pleasure threatening to scatter my mind like a hand full of dry rice in the wind* I... hnnnn! It's so hard to... Focus! How do I control it if I can't even think through this haze of lust and need, Mistress? Please guide me?

What did one wear to visit a sophisticated Mistress in her lair? I’d agonized on it then finally decided simply be myself.

I pulled my tawny locks into a high pony tail which I wove into a long thick braid which hung almost to my bum, slipped on a pale lilac lacey camisole whose tiny straps were made of delicate interwoven ribbons. I pulled on matching panties over which I wore a soft floaty skirt of a deeper shade of lilac. The fabric was sheer and gave small glimpsed of my long dancers legs as I moved. I remained bare foot.

I glanced in the mirror before I left. My outfit very defiantly brought out the deeper shades of violet in my huge Azure eyes.

I had picked a beautiful white rose from my garden, it had but a single wicked thorn on its long stem. This was for Keana.

~~~​

I slipped quietly into the Dungeon and stood hesitantly, my heart was beating half out of my chest. Breathe I told myself firmly lowering my heat rate.

Mistress was tending to her submissive who was firmly chained from the ceiling leg held wide by a wicked spreader bar. The sight calmed me further, this I understood.

I glided into the room to a place a few feet away from them where I knew she would glimpse me but where I was not intruding on their play.

Silently I dropped gracefully to my knees my skirt pooling delicately around them to await her pleasure. My knees were slightly spread, the white rose resting delicately across them. My back was straight and slightly arched forwards which accentuated my small but full breasts.

I was on display for her as much as he was. I lowered my eyes and watched discreetly from beneath my long lashes as I waited.

My skin began to tingle and warm as my heartbeat lowered still further. yes, this felt right.

Last edited:
I feel your cock spasm in my hand as I slowly stroke it. It doesnt take long for me to coax it back to fully erect. I smile to myself as you beg me, the desperation in your voice sending shivers down my spine.

“It may take some trial and error but you will learn to control yourself my pet,” I respond, my hand continuing its wicked exploration of your sensitive cock. “Take a deep breath and calm yourself. Focus on my voice and not the pleasure you are feeling between your legs.”

I kiss your neck softly before letting go of your cock just long enough to move back in front of you. I raise your head so I can look into your eyes and then take your cock in my hand once more.

“Whether you cum or not is up to you my pet,” I say, smiling at you as I slide my hand along the hard length of your cock. “But first I want you to try to hold yourself back. If you feel you are close tell me and I will ease off. You have to communicate with me for this to work.”

I stroke your cock faster, paying attention to your breathing and the way your body responds to my touch. Though I expect you to tell me when you are close, I am in tune with your body and know when to slow down and ease up on my teasing.

“If you cum again before I give you permission we will start again. You will learn quickly to control yourself if the alternative is being forced to cum over and over again.”

I look away from you for a moment as the door of the dungeon opens. I smile as she enters, a vision of beauty in violet, as beautiful as she was the day I first met her. I watch as she makes her way across the room and lowers herself to her knees, her long skirt pooling around her. She is beauty, she is grace and she excudes sensuality. Her posture and pose speaks of her training and though she is clothed, her body seems to be fully on display for me.

“Welcome little one,” I say smiling at her. I leave my pet where he is for the moment and walk over to where she is kneeling. I reach down and pick up the white rose she has brought me and hold it to my nose to smell it. “Thank you my dear. It is beautiful just as you are.” I reach out and brush my hand lightly along her cheek. “I will be with you soon, unless you wish to join me in my pet's training.” I dont wait for a reply, instead I pick up a silk robe I had draped over a lounge chair and slip into it. He will have an easier time focusing on controlling himself if he isn't tempted by the vision of my naked body.

I walk back over to him and take his cock in my hand once more. I lean in and kiss the side of his neck as I resume my sensual teasing of his cock.

“Breathe my pet,” I say softly. “Your training has begun.”

*listening to your gentle voice as you instruct me to breath, something clicks in my mind.* Oh, I do this when I masturbate! *It comes to me almost as a revelation.* But I never had someone to listen to, or focus on... While doing it.

*Your soft kisses have a deep, yet subtle effect on me, something that I cannot quite put my finger upon just yet. As you look into my eyes, I feel my heart skip a beat. I have never quite known this level of intimacy before, the stark honesty of the moment makes me feel truly naked before you. I can only nod, mutely, for fear that my voice would quiver with emotions that I wasn't quite ready to deal with.*

*Almost immediately, as you begin to stroke me faster, I begin to draw in a trembling breath and in a tight voice I admit* Too fast, Mistress! Too much! *I look up and draw in a deep breath through my nose and begin to let it out, slowly through my mouth, letting my chin sink as I do, leveling my eyes back on you. I begin to put my trust in you and start to shed all of the little worries and fears that constantly preoccupy my busy mind.*

*Following the direction of your eyes, I see your guest kneel before you and immediately know that it is not for me to see, I lower my eyes, taking the moments respite to center myself but not without fantasizing about one day having a better understanding of this strangely beautiful form of etiquette on display for you. I am envious of her grave and sensuality, but not in any sort of hateful way, in fact, I start having a daydream of being a pair, she the feminine, I the masculine, somehow knowing how to kneel and look just as well trained as she, in my own way.*

*Oh, the Elegance of women, I think to myself as I chance to take one more glance at the two during their exchange. A pale white rose was offered and accepted and even though I was not part of it, my heart swelled, seeing them there. I am affected by the Mistresses gentle caressing of her guests cheek in a way that moves me to tears. I feel like I'm watching all the sunrises and sunsets that there have ever been as well as the birth of a new star and it is just far to much beauty to bear without making a sound of joy and wonder.*

*With the return of your attention, I realize that there is absolutely no way I am going to be able to hide the swell of emotions in my chest and I blurt out* forgive me, my Mistress but the beauty of your exchange had overwhelmed me with joy! *I lift my head to show you the tears shining in my eyes, my voice wavering, at the razor edge of these overwhelming feelings that have posessed me. I nod my head and follow your instructions, breathing deeply, yet shakily, in an attempt to gain ahold of my emotions.* It's like I have seen beauty beyond words and I don't know what to say... *I sniffle and laugh a little to prove that it's intense joy that I'm feeling, not any sort of sorrow.*

Last edited:
From under my lashes I saw Keana turn and my breath almost stopped she was totally nude, she was perfection to my eyes.

“Thank you my dear. It is beautiful just as you are.” He words were water on the dry oasis of my soul and I found myself trembling as she gently brushed my soft cheek.

“Welcome Little one,” she had inadvertently almost hit on my trigger word and it took all of my self control not to cum right then on the very spot. I did however sink even further down into my submissive mindset.

In any other moment I would have loved to join her in the training of her pet but right now I was simply unable. For the first time my eyes met hers I smiled and whispered, “I shall wait for now, if it pleases you.” As she turned and donned her robe it was as if the lights had dimmed leaving the room in candlelight alone.

I lowered my eyes and avidly watched as she worked her magic on her pet.

A single tear fell from one as I heard Ravenloft utter his heartfelt words, he was overwhelmed with joy and I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I no longer felt like trash that had been left by the curb side when it was no longer useful. I felt in this moment that I belonged, that I was of some value to someone, in this case two some ones.

I felt truly blessed....

Last edited:
I am suprised to see the emotion in your eyes as you raise your gaze to meet mine. I smile softly, reaching up to wipe away the tears from your stained cheeks. I follow my touch with a soft brush of my lips against each cheek.

“There is no shame in emotion my pet,” I say, my hand dropping back down to rest against your hard member. I can feel your body tremble a little under my hand as you struggle to gather yourself. “Some times no words at all speak the loudest” I smile again at your laugh and brief sniffle, understanding where you are coming from as I too am swept up in the beauty of the moment we all are sharing.

“You always please me,” I reply to Yeishia, turning to look over at her small frame still knelt where I left her. “If you wish to watch for awhile, I find no harm in that.” I allow my eyes to travel along her bare neck and shoulder, landing on the ribbon straps of her shift. It envision undoing the ribbon as if unwrapping a beautifully wrapped present. I see the single tear that glistens on her cheek and take a deep breath, the emotion felt from the two of them threatening to overwhelm me as well.

“Now where was I,” my voice is almost a whisper as I turn my attention back to you. I slowly stroke my hand along your cock once again, first fast and then slower as I am aware of every catch in your breath, every tremble of your body beneath my hand. I bring you to the edge and back, waiting for you to tell me you have had enough or beg me to let you cum.

*with every soft touch of your lips, I melt it would be a simple matter to turn that into a trigger, even though I don't really know or understand such things yet. Your words make my heart swell to bursting again and my eyes well up with happy tears. I can see, even feel, your understanding and I am made stronger by it. I feel indescribably happy, knowing you understand.*

Mistress, there is something I wish to ask, but I am not sure how to discribe it... *I hesitantly begin, still caught up in the beauty of Yeisha's posture.* I would like to learn how to present myself to you with more elegance. *I admitted, knowing there was much to learn.*

*Such lessons could wait though, as I was enthralled with the way we were growing in tune with each other, it was thrilling to discover I had more control over myself than I thought I had. You read me like a book and I was completely open to you. The discovery threatened to make me giddy at times, shed tears of overwhelming joy at others, but I endured, even thrived on the attention.* Please, mistress, please let me cum once more? *I begged, knowing that your guest would see it as well. I might have felt embarrassed or scared to do such a thing with anyone else, but I trusted the two of you completely and wanted to find some way to bring Yeisha in.*

I listen as you make your request, following your eyes to where Yeishia is knelt. I can see the yearning in your eyes to learn what she has had many years to perfect. I smile that you are so eager to learn.

“I will teach you my pet,” I reply, my hand continuing to run along your hard cock. “Perhaps even Yeishia will give you some pointers. There is alot for you to learn still, but at least you are willing.”

I fall silent for a few minutes while I continue to manipulate and tease you. I am playing your body like a fine tuned instrument and ever moan and gasp that falls from your lips is like music to my ears. I look up to meet your gaze at your begging and smile.

“Not yet my pet,” I respond, easing up on stroking your cock. “You can hold out longer than that.” I kiss you as I return to stroking your cock. I can hear you breath deepening as I push you closer and closer to the edge. “Hold.” I order, moving to kiss down the side of your neck, no longer easing up on the pace. “Hold.” I say once more feeling your body tremble as you fight to obey. I look over at Yeishia to see if she is watching my sensual torture of your body before raising your head so I am looking in your eyes.

“Now my pet,” I order, my hand tightening a little on your cock to make the feeling more intense. “Cum for me now”

As I watched her work her magic on her sub I wished that I could go back in time, and that it was I who was receiving such diligent training in such a loving manner. It was evocative and to my surprise quite the turn on. More than quite, I was so close to cumming. I knelt trying not to squirm as I became drawn further into their training session.

“Hold,” for a second I thought she had caught my small moments and was chastising me.

Startled I raised my eyes to hers relieved to see that was not so.

My need was palatable. I whispered “Please Mistress ,” she nodded. It was as of she could read my mind.

I arose from my place and dropped gracefully back on my knees before them both. ”My pet cum for me now! ” she commanded.

He started to cum as I held my orgasm at bay...

Rising up slightly on my knees, my eyes steadfastly on hers, I placed my lips gently over the head of the cock She was still milking and began to feast. He tasted superb, I would drink every single drop if she allowed it.

I was in heaven....

Last edited:
*I blush over my own eagerness to please you and smile, overjoyed by the promise to teach me and the possibility to one day sit by Yeisha's side, just as wonderfully obedient and elegant as she has become.*

*At your command to hold, I am stricken with worry that I might not be able to control myself, but with your faith in me and your words of encouragement, I feel a calm wash over me and I breath as you have shown me. Your kiss draws a little sound joy from my lips. I nearly crest, despite my best efforts but your order has its effect on me and holds me back. It is the hardest struggle I have ever known, making me tremble to resist the need to cum until i've been given permission, made even harder when you don't hold back like before.*

*And by the night sky, do I tremble with a furious need! I was stunned to find Yeisha kneel to receive my seed while the Mistress milked me directly into her welcoming mouth. The emotion of being shared like this was something I have never known before. I could feel my cheeks burning with heat and my eyes brimmed with more tears.*

Thank you, my Mistress, oh thank you! *I gasped out breathlessly, succumbing to my final release, blessed by both of them to experience something beyond beauty. I was moved beyond words. I had tasted a little bit of heaven myself and I would never be the same.*

Your body is practically vibrating beneath my touch as you struggle to hold yourself back on my command. You have come so far in just a very short while, though I know you still have a long ways to go before you are truly able to contrl yourself when ordered to. My attention is drawn from you for a brief moment at her whispered plea. I know what she wants and nod my approval, watching as she moves to kneel before you.

“Don't spill a drop little one,” I command as your body seizes with your release. I watch as she takes your cock in her mouth, her sensuous lips forming a seal around the head allowing her to drink in all that you have to offer. My hand milks your cock until you fully spent and collapse against the chains that hold you.

I place my hand under your chin and raise your gaze to meet mine. “You have done well my pet,” I said, smiling at you and then turning my attention to where she is still knelt at your feet. I reach down a hand to her and draw her to her feet. I brush my fingers softly along her collar bone and lean in and kiss her softly, tasting you on her lips. Pulling away from the kiss, I grasp the hem of her shift and pull it over her head, baring a pair of firm and perky breasts.

“Beautiful,” I whisper as I duck my head to kiss her breast softly and take her erect nipple in my mouth. I can hear her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Slipping a hand inside her skirt I press my fingers to the front of her panties, feeling the dampness of her arousal.

“You seem to have enjoyed that,” I say, my voice sultry as I find her engorged clit beneath the sheer fabric that is covering it. “Did you wish that was you? Do you want to cum for me?” I lean in and kiss the sensual line of her neck before stepping back, leaving her panting where she stood.

“Don't move,” I order her before I return my attention back to you and move to undo your restraints. I give you a moment to gain your footing without the support of the chains. “On your knees my pet,” I order, stepping back to give you room. “Back straight, knees apart and hands resting on our thighs.” I instruct you how I want you to kneel. “You will kneel like this when in resting pose. Your body is to always be on display for my pleasure. Do you understand my pet?”

Back